TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:55 am

I just tried, it still does not work, but thank you for wanting to help me. What I do not understand is that the pre-release, the game opened well in windowed.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby night22 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:34 am

Rabbit and fox seems to be freezing/crashing once Elf tries rejoining the party after visiting the predator town.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:56 am

I prefer Vore Crawler...have a good Companion idea and a lot of characther for a...vore daiting sim o somethings like that XD
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:51 pm

All right, It's been done. A save point has been added in between the two final bosses. We'll call this Version 1.01. This oughta make the final boss more bearable. And don't worry, you can use your Version 1.0 save files with this one.

NanaBananas: The reason why you didn't get any mention of the adventurer at the end is because you've missed an encounter with her. Believe me, there is closure with her.

Ryuu27: I don't know how many people I've told that it is possible to change to windowed mode. I usually say it's either F4, F5 or F6 but I should have mostly memorised it now. Press F5 to change between Fullscreen and Window. Press F6 to change the resolution cycling the three sizes 1x, 2x and Stretch. Additionally, Alt + Enter never worked for me either. I really don't know why.

night22: Are you talking about Horell? That's weird. The demo should end the moment they leave the mountain.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:49 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:All right, It's been done. A save point has been added in between the two final bosses. We'll call this Version 1.01. This oughta make the final boss more bearable. And don't worry, you can use your Version 1.0 save files with this one.

Yaaaaay, now to go stomp that boss into the... well there's not exactly ground in that battlefield...
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:57 am

Thanks you for your help TheFetishBeast, it work. ^^;
Little questions now: does it just has 2 purposes,
Spoiler: show
with or without orbs
or there is more depending on the choices we make? And for last encounter with the adventurer, is what it is this one:
we remove him the crystal and she now afraid of us?
Last edited by Ryuu27 on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby NanasBananas » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:11 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:The reason why you didn't get any mention of the adventurer at the end is because you've missed an encounter with her. Believe me, there is closure with her.

Yup, that was it. I remembered what I missed too, it was the stupidest reason to miss an encounter. I saved when I got to the centaurs island. I did go and talk to her, but I had to go back to the save from before that happened. Can't remember why, but I did remember that happened, and I suspected I may have skipped the conversation that second time. Went back, rectified that mistake, and finally got my closure. All's well now.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:37 am

Ryuu27: The bad ending has no variations. No matter how you do throughout the game, the bad ending will always be the same. The good ending on the other hand has a few variations depending on your actions throughout the game. For example, did you get the neko pregnant? If you did or didn't will have a slight effect on the good ending. And yes, that is the last encounter with the Adventurer (Or is it? ^_^ ).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 am

It could have been interesting an end when we accept the "reward" of the great one. :gulp:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Rubiont-47 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:14 am

Ryuu27 wrote:It could have been interesting an end when we accept the "reward" of the great one. :gulp:

But I am afraid that this choice is not in the spirit of the hero.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Ryuu27 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:11 am

The hero ate a centaur, so why not?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:36 am

Ryuu27: The thing is, while he was a centaur, his mind had been slightly altered. It was a change that came along with the rebirth. That and he pretty much became a predator in body. It became part of his nature. When he turned back to human he lost that part. But there's no doubt that you do have a point. If you eat the centaur and then make it to the final boss you will get a short little scene where Sebastian mentions this and claims that it was okay, albeit being a bit sceptical while doing so. The reason behind this is because he understands a predator's nature, eventhough he dislikes it. Like I said, you have a point and I agree that that certainly could be an interesting outcome. But honestly, I highly doubt that'll ever happen.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Slate » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Great games TheFetishBeast. Your games have partly inspired me to start my own game, and that is because they are actually very enjoyable. If you ever need help on a project, just give me a call and I will see what I can do.
Slate
Somewhat familiar

Postby kuman2011 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 am

I managed to get the red and blue orbs but i just can't figure out how to et the green orb. and can someone tell me if the female adventurer have any other scenes after the hotel or not?
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artist-san » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:12 am

I feel like I maybe the only one who thought the Fiendlord was easy. The orge and lamia were way harder and more frustrating for me. So are there multiple endings after defeating the great one? I would like to know them and how to get them if there are.
Artist-san
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:26 am

kuman2011 wrote:I managed to get the red and blue orbs but i just can't figure out how to et the green orb. and can someone tell me if the female adventurer have any other scenes after the hotel or not?

For green orb, it's pretty simple, just do not kill the blacksmith's son. And for adventurer, you need finish game with all 3 orb for little bonus. ^^;

stomachsoother wrote:So are there multiple endings after defeating the great one? I would like to know them and how to get them if there are.

Only 2 end, with or without 3 orbs, with some small bonus depending on what you did during the game.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Since the Chosen one is completed would it be possible to get a list of all the vore scenes in the game that are animated? Really loved the game. Would really like to know if I missed anything now that i've managed to beat it from scratch.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kuman2011 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:47 am

For green orb, it's pretty simple, just do not kill the blacksmith's son. And for adventurer, you need finish game with all 3 orb for little bonus. ^^;

How can i not kill him? when i just guard i eventually counterattack him and end up killing him
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:01 am

kuman2011 wrote:

How can i not kill him? when i just guard i eventually counterattack him and end up killing him

use freeze
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:28 am

Nooo. The Vore crawler overtaken by the Rabbit and Fox. Comrades, help! I'm sure that many liked the Rabbit and Fo. You just do not voted. . .
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game