TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby ejames » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 pm

I did. So now that the Yuki quest is done, all I have left is the blacksmith. Is that the furthest this update has gone? I've pretty much completed everything else. Even figured out the shrine. Is it worth completing the blacksmith quest? I can't find iron ore for it anywhere in the mine either. I've checked every rock. Can't wait for more if this is the farthest point.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:39 am

@ejames: Yup, that's as far as this update goes. And no, completing the blacksmith quest is not worth it. At least not considering that you've already completed everything else. But if you're insistent, the Iron ore that you're missing is somewhere on the east side inside the Iron cliff mines. Check the tall stalagmites, you'll find it sooner or later.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby carlj » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:46 pm

So....i played Vore Crawler a bit (pretty good so far), but i am stuck, so far i did:
-Beaten the forest dungeon and the Golem girl and i am at level 2.
-Befriended all the monster girls and manage to convince the elf and the naga to follow me.
-I went in the mountain dungeon and reached the mine, mined all the ores and got blocked by an invisible force.
-Went to the highlands, got kidnapped but the giant spider, beated him and got the checkpoint but the next road is blocked by an invisible force again.
-Went to the destroyed village and got nothing out of it.
-The bridge is still blocked becouse a monster girl has taken control of it.
-I got 3 items to give to Venessa and she still won't give me the option to do something with them.
-Still can't buy the house.
The only thing that i didn't do is the watery area (swamp), but the monsters there are though and i don't want to burn through my potions to maybe find out that im not suppoused to go there yet.

Other than that i'm liking what i'm seeing and i enjoyed Bottomless Craving too, though you didn't included it in your poll so it means you are not working on it? :(
So if anyone wants to give me tips ill really appreciated.
carlj
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:48 am

@carlj; Actually, I just removed the poll ^_^ . Ahem, are you making use of the mercenaries? Once you've beaten the Vine woods, you can hire mercenaries at the mercenary guild. They cost a hundred Ahl each for each trip. Talk to the manager for more details. Personally however, I don't really recommend using them. You're better off using the girls. Talk to the rest of them, it's easy getting them to join you. Be forewarned however, you can't get all of them to join you at once. Each one refuses to go with one other. For example, Cynthia (The lamia, or naga as you call her) refuses to go with Samantha (the centaur) and vice versa. The party I usually go with is Cynthia, Agitha (The slime girl) and Kimberley (The elf). I would have preferred to have Samantha with me over Kimberley but I can't do that since I have Cynthia (Yup, I've designed the game to work against myself ^_^ ). Anyway, you're gonna have to go through Sahagin lake. I tried to design Iron Cliff, Sahagin lake and Silver highlands to all be equally as dangerous. You have to go through all of them at the same level and with the same kinds of resources after all. If you go with the party that I suggested then I'm sure that you can make it. Just don't forget to buy equipment for your party members. As for how to get Venessa to unlock the powers of dryad objects... Like I said, you have to go through Sahagin lake.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby carlj » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:13 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:@carlj; Actually, I just removed the poll ^_^ . Ahem, are you making use of the mercenaries? Once you've beaten the Vine woods, you can hire mercenaries at the mercenary guild. They cost a hundred Ahl each for each trip. Talk to the manager for more details. Personally however, I don't really recommend using them. You're better off using the girls. Talk to the rest of them, it's easy getting them to join you. Be forewarned however, you can't get all of them to join you at once. Each one refuses to go with one other. For example, Cynthia (The lamia, or naga as you call her) refuses to go with Samantha (the centaur) and vice versa. The party I usually go with is Cynthia, Agitha (The slime girl) and Kimberley (The elf). I would have preferred to have Samantha with me over Kimberley but I can't do that since I have Cynthia (Yup, I've designed the game to work against myself ^_^ ). Anyway, you're gonna have to go through Sahagin lake. I tried to design Iron Cliff, Sahagin lake and Silver highlands to all be equally as dangerous. You have to go through all of them at the same level and with the same kinds of resources after all. If you go with the party that I suggested then I'm sure that you can make it. Just don't forget to buy equipment for your party members. As for how to get Venessa to unlock the powers of dryad objects... Like I said, you have to go through Sahagin lake.

Oh, so that's explained why i couldn't get the centaur to follow me (however the slime girl still refuses unless i have to do something more?) , i always went to get the elf and the lamia right away, although there wasn't really any indication of that sort of interaction, not even a different dialogue, so you can't blame me for that. Also im pretty sure that i tried the guild after levelling up and the manager still refused to give me mercenaries (unless the guy behind the desk is actually not the manager).
So i guess im off to the lake then, thanks for the tip :)

*EDIT*
So i think im sure that there's something wrong with my game, the centaur is NOT cooperating whatsoever, she only says "Hi! How's going?" no matter if i have with me people or not, the slime is still not obtainable even though you said i could use her in the lake, so im out of ideas with those two.

Then i went to the lake, reached the checkpoint, killed all jellyfish and the giant jellyfish and the Sahagins says that they'll inform their queen and sod off, i have still not leveled up. I have no clue where this queen is suppoused to be, there's another staircase that is blocked by an invisible force (AKA not finished) but other that that i don't see any other way to progress further, but now that im writing this i think i remember a path that i didn't check in the starting area of the lake. The problem is that the random encounters are quite frequent and besides money and some resources they are just annoying to deal in general and makes me actually not want to scouring the area to find where to go next.

*EDIT**EDIT*
I decided to do a new game and i found out what i didn't do, i didn't interrupt the mayor meeting, so now he officially sent me to the 3 locations and i can now recruit even the succubus. In my defence i though that it was something that would had happened later, so maybe in the next version make it a little bit obvious that their meeting is referencing the earth girl?
carlj
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:29 am

Are thoseproject being continuated or is this topic dead already?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:59 pm

@Urielzael2: Well, this thread certainly has its moments when it's dead (Like now, really) but I do revive it whenever I feel it's time. Right now is not that time though and I couldn't say when it would be either.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Well I certainly like 'Chosen one', also I really like idea of unnamed project but bottomless craving is propabbly project that I would have replayed many times - same as Nyan adventure or MGQ or your Chosen One.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Hey umm... To anyone who's listening... I could use a little help with Vore crawler. Specifically, I could use some coding/scripting help. Is there anyone around here who's decently good with RPG Maker VX ace's ruby script thingy? Personally, I couldn't script to save my life so... Yeah, I need some help. To anyone who's willing to help, either let me know here or send me a PM. Doesn't really matter to me if you help me through this thread or via PM. It shouldn't be much either, a couple lines should be enough (At least I hope so). I really just want to replace some information in the status menu of the game with some other information (And yes, I'm aware that that's not enough details, I just want to make sure first that someone is willing to help). Also, to whoever does help, I'll make sure that you'll get full credit for the script. Thank you in advance.

PS: To you who help, I might ask for your help again in the future? Maybe? *Awkward smile*
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Terrorsaurzilla » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:08 am

TheFetishBeast, I may be able to help as I have mucked about with ruby for a bit. What exactly do you need changed and what status did you want in its place?
Terrorsaurzilla
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:28 am

@Terrorsaurzilla: Awesome. Okay, first, let me show you what I have.
Code: Select all
class Window_Status < Window_Selectable
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # Overwrite : Draw Block 2
  def draw_block2(y)
    draw_actor_face(@actor, 8, y)
    draw_basic_info(136, y)
    draw_affection_info(304, y)
  end
  # Add: Affection variables
  def draw_affection_info(x, y)

end
end

This little script here, which I miraculously managed to write myself (Or rather, copied and pasted with minor edits), has the effect of removing the whole EXP section in a VX ace game's Status menu. See that line that says 'draw_affection_info(304, y)'? Originally, that part had the line 'draw_exp_info(304, y)' but I've changed it so that the game no longer draws the EXP information but rather this thing I call 'affection_info'. Problem is, right now, it doesn't draw anything, which is indicated by that little empty spot right under the 'def draw_affection_info(x, y)' line. That's the part I need help with. I don't know what to put there. All I know is what I want the result to look like. I want the script to draw a certain word and a specific variable or nothing at all depending on which actor the player is currently looking at. Do you think this can be achieved?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Terrorsaurzilla » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:20 am

Ok, I have a way to do this but I should warn that it is fairly amateur but it does work with no issues.

First, go to the Vocab script and add the line...
AffectionTotal = "Affection"

This line can be placed anywhere in the Vocab script and its is used to display the text for affection.

Now over to Window_Status, at line 100, you should see Draw Experience Information. Copy paste this over whatever is underneath...
  # * Draw Experience Information
  def draw_exp_info(x, y)
      if @actor.id == 1
        s1 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : @actor.exp
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : @actor.next_level_exp - @actor.exp
        s_next = sprintf(Vocab::ExpNext, Vocab::level)
        change_color(system_color)
        draw_text(x, y + line_height * 0, 180, line_height, Vocab::ExpTotal)
        draw_text(x, y + line_height * 2, 180, line_height, s_next)
        change_color(normal_color)
        draw_text(x, y + line_height * 1, 180, line_height, s1, 2)
        draw_text(x, y + line_height * 3, 180, line_height, s2, 2)
      end

This code will check the first actor slot and if it is the player (which I assuming it is) then it will display exp instead of affection for this character.
Now copy and paste underneath the first chunk for the affection characters...
      if @actor.id == 2
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : $game_variables[1]
        s_next = sprintf(Vocab::AffectionTotal)
      end

Two things to note for the above code, first is the @actor.id == 2, this checks the actor list for the character. Second is $game_variables[1], this checks a specific variable to display the number of affection.
Thing is with this code is that you're gonna need to copy paste that second part for each character, changing the variable and actor.id each time like so...
      if @actor.id == 3
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : $game_variables[2]
      end
end #<---- Remember to add end as a finale for Draw Experience Information otherwise a crash will happen.

As I said, amateur but functional. Remember to script each actor id so it displays either exp or affection otherwise a crash may occur.

How it should look for the player and three affection characters...
  # * Draw Experience Information
  def draw_exp_info(x, y)
      if @actor.id == 1
        s1 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : @actor.exp
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : @actor.next_level_exp - @actor.exp
        s_next = sprintf(Vocab::ExpNext, Vocab::level)
        draw_text(x, y + line_height * 0, 180, line_height, Vocab::ExpTotal)
        draw_text(x, y + line_height * 1, 180, line_height, s1, 2)
      end
      if @actor.id == 1
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : $game_variables[1]
      end
      if @actor.id == 2
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : $game_variables[2]
      end
      if @actor.id == 3
        s2 = @actor.max_level? ? "-------" : $game_variables[3]
      end
    end

If you need any more help with this mess of code feel free to ask.
Terrorsaurzilla
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:49 am

@Terrorsaurzilla: After quite a bit of testing and editing (With no crash, surprisingly) I ended up with the following script.
class Window_Status < Window_Selectable
  # Overwrite : Draw Block 2
  def draw_block2(y)
    draw_actor_face(@actor, 8, y)
    draw_basic_info(136, y)
    draw_affection_info(304, y)
  end
  # Add: Affection variables
  def draw_affection_info(x, y)
    if @actor.id == 1
      s2 = $game_variables[9]
      s_next = sprintf(Vocab::ReputationTotal)
    end
    if @actor.id == 8
      s2 = $game_variables[3]
    end
    if @actor.id == 9
      s2 = $game_variables[7]
    end
    if @actor.id == 10
      s2 = $game_variables[6]
    end
    if @actor.id == 11
      s2 = $game_variables[2]
    end
    if @actor.id == 12
      s2 = $game_variables[5]
    end
    if @actor.id == 13
      s2 = $game_variables[4]
    end
    if @actor.id == 17
      s2 = $game_variables[8]
    end
    draw_text(x, y + line_height * 0, 180, line_height, s_next)
    draw_text(x, y + line_height * 0, 180, line_height, s2, 2)
  end
end

This script completely removes the EXP information from the Status menu of every actor (Character) while adding new information for specific actors (Reputation for the MC and Affection for the girls). Any actor that isn't specified (Such as the mercenaries) will display no information. In other words, this is working exactly how I want it to. Thanks for the help Terrorsaurzilla, I couldn't have done this without you. I'll have you added to the credits list on the first post immediately.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:50 pm

After vore crawler what game do you plan to continue? I would really see more of bottomless craving as story was neat.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:55 pm

@Urielzael2: Well, before that, I would have to actually be done with Vore crawler and I'm not sure if that's even gonna happen. I mean, solo developers tend to grow tired and end up giving up so who knows if that's gonna happen. That said, at the moment, I do believe that Bottomless craving would be the game I'd work on next. But that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 pm

@TheFetishBeast: Well at least you have some help with scripting. I know that being solo dev may be troublesome. Well you may always change between projects or make Hiatuses when you are bored. As long as it won't be perma Hiatus I would be fine with that.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrorsaurzilla » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 pm

TheFetishBeast, Glad to hear this solves the issue, I look forward to the next version of your game.

Also, nice work with the trimming down of the code. It actually looks decent compared to my slapdash mess.
Terrorsaurzilla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:13 pm

BTW in current build for vore crawler (is it one on first page?) I have some questions about many things:
- Spider is more powerfull than hornets/forest rats yet it grants lower reward, will you balance it.
- Starting with huge amount of Ahls (money) seems to be bit bad. I wouldn't mind having like 100 gold but 100 ahl when most expensive thing cost 100 makes you kinda to rich for beginning.
- What is heart icon meaning?
- Since we can play both as female and male will you give opportunity so female would be pred?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:32 pm

@Urielzael2:
- ... Huh... That's weird... Yeah, I'll have that fixed for the next version.
- Originally the idea was to make sure that you have enough ahl to hire some of the mercenaries and buy decent equipment for them. But you can't do that at the beginning anymore, which leaves you with a lot of ahl to spend. However, since you're forced to start off alone, I feel that you should have plenty of ahl to spend on provisions for your upcoming trip. After all, you have no way of healing yourself out there other than potions and food so you're gonna need a lot of that stuff, especially since battles occur so frequently. That said, random encounters will have a drastic change in the next version.
- That's a state that I call 'Nursed'. It's an effect you get from when you're healed at the nursery. It slightly restores your health every turn in battle and as you trot about in the world (Basically the opposite of 'Poison'). While I'm at it, you can also get a silver star from resting at the inn that I call 'Rested' (Or your house if you manage to get that. Not recommended though). This state has the effect of reducing the amount of stamina required for using a skill.
- The idea is for there to be virtually no difference between the male and female versions of the main character, other than changed dialogue here and there. This means that if I were to add an opportunity for the MC to be a predator then it would be for both the male and the female versions.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:53 am

@TheFetishBeast:
Thank you for the answer. I also noticed one more thing. Even basic atacks costs (stamina?) points. Well it isn't that big problem but I think since basic atacks are basic way they should have be free :D
Also I'm curious if this game is gonna be pure: play as prey game or do you gonna give (at least those who choose female) chance to be pred as well.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game