TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:46 pm

And it is done. The chosen one is now officially complete! ... Sort of. It's reached Version 1.0 but there's still room for more. You know, side-quests and other vore scenes. But regarding the story, the game is finished. That said though, I might have slacked a bit with testing the game so I guess there's a pretty high risk for bugs and whatnot. Of course, if you discover a bug then I'd be very grateful if you report it to me. Also, since this game is now finished, I've decided to remove it from the poll. This means that all of the votes that had been cast have been removed.

One thing I'd like to spoil about the game is that there's actually two possible endings. One that's good and one that's bad. I have to say though that you're most likely to get the good ending. Sure, it is the harder to get and requires the most effort but you're more than likely to go that distance.

Finally, I wanna give a big thank you to NanasBananas for his assistance with the project. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have finished this game as early as I did. Thank you so much.

Of course, you'll find the link to the latest version of the game in the first post of the thread. Here's to hoping that you'll enjoy playing it just as much as I enjoyed making it. With that said, this is TheFetishBeast signing out.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. I've included five save files with the download of the game. The first file will start you off right before the second region, Dandelion. The second file starts you off right before the third region, The wastelands. The third file starts you off right before the fourth region, Goldoria. The fourth file starts you off right before Centaurian island. The fifth file starts you off where the last version of the game ended. These files exist for the purpose of allowing those who have already played the game to start near where they last left off. If you haven't played the game at all then I highly recommend that you start from the beginning.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:18 pm

You couldn't have put a save point between the Fiendlord and the final boss?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:34 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:You couldn't have put a save point between the Fiendlord and the final boss?

Seconded.

Also why is the final boss so fast AND so strong when grinding isn't a thing? :C Nothing like getting two-shotted before you even get the chance to heal.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:44 pm

How the hell do I beat the final boss when she can fire off a oneshot attack before I can fucking guard?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:39 pm

I passed the game in one sitting.
Comrade, thank you very much for what you did this game. One of the best vore games that have been made. I looked through all the endings and was very pleased. I wish you good luck in creating youre games.

Spoiler: show
But I would like more events at the hotel. And collect spheres was not very easy.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:You couldn't have put a save point between the Fiendlord and the final boss?

Seconded.

Also why is the final boss so fast AND so strong when grinding isn't a thing? :C Nothing like getting two-shotted before you even get the chance to heal.

The final boss is not hard. Just in your turn you need to heal yourself and then attack. And so to the end.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Rubiont-47 wrote:The final boss is not hard. Just in your turn you need to heal yourself and then attack. And so to the end.

I have no time to heal when she annihilates me with a oneshot attack that I cannot guard against because she fires it before my turn comes up.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:43 am

Love the additions so far. Little question though; is it possible to play the game windowed? I can't get it off full screen for some reason.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:43 am

Guys...there is some time then the game tell me the credits to some art...but i don't see any art or pictures?
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:49 am

Thank you for your effort.
I'm really proud of you Fetish.
Last edited by acrylic on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Shadowlyger, Snorlaxkid: Well, she is the final boss, she's supposed to be hard. Okay, so, here's how it works. Certain actions and skills that you can use are specially designed to act first, regardless of how fast the opponent is. Some of these actions include guarding, using an item and the skill Cross Slash (Some Divinity skill(s) has(ve) this effect too but I'll let you figure out which one(s)). However, when you activate Soaring Spirit and get two actions per turn, this effect becomes significantly less reliable. If, for example, you were to use Guard first followed by a Normal attack then both actions will function at the speed of the slowest action, which in this case is Normal attack. But if you use two actions of that high speed, such as using an item followed by Guard, then your speed this turn will be that high allowing you to act first. So, when the final boss charges up her most powerful attack, use Guard to prepare for it and use a method of healing that's as fast as guarding (Hint: This is not limited to using an item). Assuming you don't have full health that is. This, of course, also works if you're simply low on health, which you're often gonna be. Keep these things in mind and I'm sure you'll be able to beat her. And yeah, I probably should have put a save point between the two final bosses. I can imagine it, taking all that time fighting that colossal beast and making it to the final boss only to get wrecked and be forced to do it all over again just for another shot at the final boss... which you're probably gonna get wrecked at again. Yeah, I'll get that fixed.

Rubiont-47: Glad to hear you liked it. Also, I'm certain that there will be more scenes added to the hotel. Just none by me ^_^ . But really? The orbs were difficult to gather? Could you explain to me what was so difficult about that? I thought the pattern was pretty obvious.

forumlurker: Yes, it's possible to change to windowed mode. I'm not certain which key it is but try pressing F4, F5 and F6. One of them should change it to windowed mode.

gordan96: If you look at the description of the game in the first post of this thread (Assuming you're talking about The Chosen One) then you'll find that there are no full-sized vore images in this game. Everything is sprited. It's likely that what you've seen is the credits for various vore scenes. These are not credits for images, they're credits for writing. There are several vore scenes in the game that were written by others and each individual who wrote a vore scene is credited at the end of their scene. There is never any mention of art or pictures.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:If, for example, you were to use Guard first followed by a Normal attack then both actions will function at the speed of the slowest action, which in this case is Normal attack.

Ah. That's helpful to know.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gordan96 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:06 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:
gordan96: If you look at the description of the game in the first post of this thread (Assuming you're talking about The Chosen One) then you'll find that there are no full-sized vore images in this game. Everything is sprited. It's likely that what you've seen is the credits for various vore scenes. These are not credits for images, they're credits for writing. There are several vore scenes in the game that were written by others and each individual who wrote a vore scene is credited at the end of their scene. There is never any mention of art or pictures.

Oh...ah...ehmm...i'm stupid..sorry :(

One last things on Chosen ones...in the last boss..ok is difficult...But why i must redefeat the...(non remember the name) chaos semi-god thing EVERY time?!

Serius guys...is snervant ^^;
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NanasBananas » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Yeah, the final battle took me several tries to get right as well.
Took me four tries to defeat the Fiendlord for the first time (I may have taken some unnecessary risks, so that one's on me...), two more tries to get through The Great One's first phase, and about five more tries to finally beat the game. Once I came up with the theory that items might be as fast as guarding I filled my inventory and won on the next try. If you play carefully and know what you're doing it's actually highly unlikely that you'll die, but it can take a while to get there. Then again, that's part of what made it satisfying when I finally beat her. But I concur with the save point request, not having to refight the Fiendlord every time would have been a welcome relief...

All in all I really enjoyed the last chapter of the game. Ending was satisfying too.
I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Only thing that was missing was a mention of the adventurer. Was happened with her? I assume she just kept on adventuring, but she's the only one I felt I didn't really get closure on...
I do think this is one of the better vore rpgs we have out there, so it's great to see it finally finished!

Also didn't really find any bugs. To be honest, one of the things I like about this game is the attention to details. I always double back and re-talk to people and try to go into places where or when I'm not supposed to just to see what happens, and throughout the game I have found very few incidents of npcs not changing their dialogue when it was appropriate or areas being accessible when they shouldn't be. I know it's probably not the MOST important thing in a game, but it's still pretty satisfying.

Lastly, TheFetishBeast, you're very welcome, I had a lot of fun writing for this game!
(It was fun seeing the vore scenes in actual context for the first time. The Great One's scenes really did fit a lot better than I expected. And yeah, I probably would have written the lamia vore a little differently if I had known, but still, in the end it was workable, and I did find how it turned out rather amusing. :D )
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:26 am

I loved this game :-D , just a small thing, we can not put the game in window mode ? Because when I play I can not do anything else at the same time. My mind is very scattered, I can not stay focused on one thing at a time. :roll:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:29 am

Alt + Enter should switch between windowed and fullscreen. Does for me anyway.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:41 am

Already tried, don't work for me, i'll try dl game again.

No, when i start game, it's already in fullscreen, and if i do alt+enter, it's fullscreen again. :?
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:00 am

Well, if you're really desperate for fullscreen (I can relate, playing the game windowed really ruins the immersion), there is a solution that worked for me on a few other games that refuse to go fullscreen. You can download a program called "Gamers Window Relocator". It basically forces a program to be displayed in fullscreen. However, you might also need to adjust your resolution, since it doesn't really stretch the game over the entire screen if the window is too small. So once you have the program, open the game, go to control panel and set your screen to the lowest resolution (or a resolution that makes the game window fill out the entire screen), then open the Window Relocator. It will give you a choice out of the programs currently running. Select the game and hit relocate. You also might have to hide the Start Menu.

Hope that helps, it really saved a few games for me.

P.S.
I should probably mention I have windows 7. If this solution isn't compatible with your system try searching google, there should be other programs of the like.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:09 am

And It is precisely the opposite that I want ^^, the game opens in full screen, i want in windowed. :roll:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:32 am

Yup, guess I misread ya there. A quick Google search did give me this: http://www.ghacks.net/2014/05/04/force- ... owed-mode/
If that's not helpful, I'm afraid that's the extent of my powers, and I wish you luck.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game