TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:14 am

Rubiont-47: Honestly, that poll does not determine what game I'll be working on next. It's just nice to know which project people are most inerested in. What really determines what I'll be working on next is myself. Whichever I feel like working on is what I will be working on. And what I want to be working on now is yet another new game. However, RPG Maker MV is being pretty messy right now so I'm currently holding off on that one. For that reason, I'll be trying to put some effort onto Vore Crawler. It's pretty darn slow though.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby kuman2011 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Ryuu27 wrote:
kuman2011 wrote:
For green orb, it's pretty simple, just do not kill the blacksmith's son. And for adventurer, you need finish game with all 3 orb for little bonus. ^^;

How can i not kill him? when i just guard i eventually counterattack him and end up killing him

Spoiler: show
use freeze

Thank you. finally completed the game. waiting patiently for your next game fetishbeast
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby AtmosRobot » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:51 am

I just finished The Chosen One. Congratulations on following through the game to its completion. It was a really nice little adventure. I look forward to what you create next.

EDIT
If I had one criticism, it would be that I didn't really like the sound effects you chose for stomach gurgles. But, that is a very minor issue since you can swap the sound files for other ones.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:11 am

AtmosRobot: Is that so? Any suggestions on what else I could use?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby AtmosRobot » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:25 pm

TheFetishBeast: I can't really point you to any specific sound bites. For myself, personally, I used bits and pieces of the digestion sounds used in R.A.A.D.D. since those are pretty awesome. They were done by Jeschke here on Eka's and FA, if I remember correctly.
That is just my preference, though. You use whatever sound effects you think fit best. There are some here with skills in audio design that could help make the experiences in your games that much better if ask around.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby gordan96 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:41 am

I hope to see a new version of Vore Crawler...I think in a very good idea for a game

PS:
For the Chosen ones...I thing Would have been nice be a BAD ending...When Sebastian become the new Ultimate Predator...
For my personal opinion I think he could do it ... After all he could also agree to become " son " of Lamia and become a predator in mid- game .... because he might want to do at the end ?

Then gooooood game anyway XD
In war, Victory
In peace, Vigilance
In death, Sacrifice

Stupid italian guy at your service(But please, forgive grammar error XD)
gordan96
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby klonoa723 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:26 pm

I'd like to ask a question about The chosen one: Can I use the old saves I have from the latest version of the game before you restarted it?
Or they're not compatible?
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:22 am

klonoa723: Any save files from versions prior to version 1.0 are incompatible with version 1.0. That's why the game comes packaged with a number of save files so that you can start close to where you last left off.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:06 am

In vore crawler how do you find the vore scenes?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:17 am

DjCommor3: There currently aren't many vore scenes in Vore crawler at the moment. I plan on having at least one vore scene for each girl in town in the next update (When that one's coming up however is currently a mystery. It's the next one at least, that's for sure). There's currently only one vore scene in the game and that's with the Earth elemental boss in Vine woods.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 pm

TheFetishBeast:

The Chosen One:
I hope the secondary ending (with the daughter of Sebastian and Neko - Neko needs a real name) is still there; I liked that one (serious ass-kicking and one-sided fight - fun).

As for RPG Maker MV, I'll likely never get it (I had help getting XP and VX Ace as is), so do tell me how it is, since you'll likely be using it as replacement for VX Ace.

Well, I still have the project file, and I can still make improvements (like the reputation systems you had excised) if desired for an expansion release down the road.

By the way, vs. lamia round 2? Quite easily won (abused purifying wind and pyro pillar needing to heal maybe three times).
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:25 am

sweetladyamy: Regarding RPG Maker MV, honestly, I'm probably gonna put that one on the shelf. I find it not to be as user-friendly as VX Ace (Which is ironic considering that's exactly what it was supposed to be) and it would seem that my PC apparently doesn't meet the requirements for using it. In fact, a lot of people's PCs didn't meet the requirements. It would seem that MV has very high standards. So yeah, I won't make use of the program but it's very likely that I'll make use of its resources.

The reputation system that was originally planned for The Chosen One is something that's never gonna happen. Instead I've moved over that idea to Vore Crawler. I haven't gotten any use out of it yet though but it's sure to happen.

As for the second battle with the lamia, she actually has the exact same stats as she did the first time you fought her so it's no wonder she's easy to beat. I tried to even it out by making Sebastian weaker, taking away his armour and giving the lamia a hostage. Apparently it wasn't enough though.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:04 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:sweetladyamy: Regarding RPG Maker MV, honestly, I'm probably gonna put that one on the shelf. I find it not to be as user-friendly as VX Ace (Which is ironic considering that's exactly what it was supposed to be) and it would seem that my PC apparently doesn't meet the requirements for using it. In fact, a lot of people's PCs didn't meet the requirements. It would seem that MV has very high standards. So yeah, I won't make use of the program but it's very likely that I'll make use of its resources.

The reputation system that was originally planned for The Chosen One is something that's never gonna happen. Instead I've moved over that idea to Vore Crawler. I haven't gotten any use out of it yet though but it's sure to happen.

As for the second battle with the lamia, she actually has the exact same stats as she did the first time you fought her so it's no wonder she's easy to beat. I tried to even it out by making Sebastian weaker, taking away his armour and giving the lamia a hostage. Apparently it wasn't enough though.

The Goddess though...that's one tough bitch (not beaten her yet - can't seem to get in a first hit for now).

The Fiendlord (lol Zatsuryan - the Guardian of Styx fits the description of the Fiendlord's personality to a tee - total coincidence surely), took a long time to beat but didn't have to re-fight him (his attacks are somewhat lackluster as long as the Spirit Power is active).

My only thing would be to add a Divinity Skill that would allow Vitality and Stamina Regeneration (Health and Mana respectively). That to me would be helpful, but of course, leaving the Regen at a low percentage like two or three.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby vayne358 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:30 pm

Holy crap, i can't beat the Lamia the first time around x.x
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:45 pm

vayne358 wrote:Holy crap, i can't beat the Lamia the first time around x.x

Panacea, have plenty of them. That and heal often. If you've gotten Belle's blessings, use that to get in a first attack on lamia. If not, this will be one tough fight.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:30 am

So pretty much stuck... I am to a point where I am too weak to fight the succubus. I SEE new armor in one of the shops that would help me beat her, but I have no way to buy them.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:54 am

AngelicChaos: Did you save inside the mansion? If you did, you don't have a save file outside and you can't beat her then I'm afraid that you're pretty stuck. Since you can't buy the armour then my guess is that you haven't been to Bowdarts, the magic school. See, if you complete the quest there then you'll get a whopping 6000 Ahl. You oughta be able to afford the armour with that. Additionally, if you complete the quest that comes right after that then you'll also learn a new spell. And according to other players, you pretty much need that spell to beat the succubus, which is probably true.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:12 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:AngelicChaos: Did you save inside the mansion? If you did, you don't have a save file outside and you can't beat her then I'm afraid that you're pretty stuck. Since you can't buy the armour then my guess is that you haven't been to Bowdarts, the magic school. See, if you complete the quest there then you'll get a whopping 6000 Ahl. You oughta be able to afford the armour with that. Additionally, if you complete the quest that comes right after that then you'll also learn a new spell. And according to other players, you pretty much need that spell to beat the succubus, which is probably true.

I started that quest... Not sure where they want me to go. I went back to see if the spirit in the forest is who you neede, but didn't do anything.

Edit: found her.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Another thing... I feel like I've done everything now... At least... Everything in the version I have. Does the current version still end after the crystal? Although I've seen people say there is a second Lamia fight somewhere...
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:37 am

The game is over, if you stopped you in the crystal, then you do not have the latest version.
Ryuu27
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game