TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby Enteresting » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:39 pm

@Enteresting: First of all, thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

1: Yes, each girl you spare will reappear one way or another. Currently, two of them do, the Neko Fighter and Yuki-Onna. Yuki appears at the Nursery and is a crucial part for progressing Agitha's (The slime) storyline. The Neko Fighter (Who's name is Penelope I believe, could be dead wrong) show's up at the farm. She doesn't really do much at the moment though and I don't have any plans for her.

2: I'm sure I can add a part in the game where you can do that and whether or not you've had that potion may or may not even be mandatory.

3: The current plan is for there to be multiple endings in the game and the supposed best ending is going to require that you've completed the storylines for all the girls and that includes the seventh girl. So yes, she will have her important roles.

4: Is this question regarding the seventh girl? 'Cause the answer is that I plan this for all the girls. Of course, whether or not I have the artistic talent for it is a question for the future.

Always happy to help. ^^

If you'd like an idea, perhaps Penelope could be crucial in helping Kitty's mother to change her ways? Just a thought if you want to use her further.
The returning characters Voring you was something I made multiple saves to witness. The Ice Queen was by far my favourite while the Spider-woman was my least (mainly because of Bellies. Still great though!)
Multiple endings is always a plus.
It was in regards to all the girls you eventually develop relationships with.

Random question: At a later stage, will there be any chance to be devoured by the girls you can date?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:17 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:@TyrantTerry: The thing about the girls and their affection levels is that they all have these points where you cannot increase their affection anymore until you do a specific quest. These points are usually at the 10 values (10, 20, 30, etc). In the case of Samantha (The centaur), you're gonna have to do a quest that involves Agitha (The slime) and to do that quest you're gonna have increase her affection level to 10 as well. Once Agitha's affection is at 10, talk to her to begin the quest. Then, get Samantha's affection up to 10 as well. If it already is then all you have to do is get Samantha into your party and then do the quest (Agitha will tell you what the quest involves). Once the quest is complete, go back to the Nursery and talk to Agitha to finish it. This will increase both Samantha's and Agitha's affection levels to either 15 or 25 (This is dependent on whether or not you've made too much progress with certain other girls).

Now, you say that you cannot save the game? I believe I used to have certain points in the game where you cannot save but I'm pretty sure I changed those parts. Could you give me some more details? Your location, are you stuck, anything else you can think about?

1: Yes, each girl you spare will reappear one way or another. Currently, two of them do, the Neko Fighter and Yuki-Onna. Yuki appears at the Nursery and is a crucial part for progressing Agitha's (The slime) storyline. The Neko Fighter (Who's name is Penelope I believe, could be dead wrong) show's up at the farm. She doesn't really do much at the moment though and I don't have any plans for her.

2: I'm sure I can add a part in the game where you can do that and whether or not you've had that potion may or may not even be mandatory.

3: The current plan is for there to be multiple endings in the game and the supposed best ending is going to require that you've completed the storylines for all the girls and that includes the seventh girl. So yes, she will have her important roles.

4: Is this question regarding the seventh girl? 'Cause the answer is that I plan this for all the girls. Of course, whether or not I have the artistic talent for it is a question for the future.

Well the saving turned off after I talk to Rose after I can't save in any of my files.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:23 pm

I am going to try redownloading the whole game to see if that fixes it, sure I'll have to start from scratch but if it means the game will work proper again. Yeah I can't save my Rose is cursed or something..
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:44 pm

TyrantTerry wrote:I am going to try redownloading the whole game to see if that fixes it, sure I'll have to start from scratch but if it means the game will work proper again. Yeah I can't save my Rose is cursed or something..

That fixed whatever turned off the saving feature, just have to start from dirt is all. So if it happens again I'll have better details hopefully next time which hope it doesn't happen again.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:11 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@TyrantTerry: The thing about the girls and their affection levels is that they all have these points where you cannot increase their affection anymore until you do a specific quest. These points are usually at the 10 values (10, 20, 30, etc). In the case of Samantha (The centaur), you're gonna have to do a quest that involves Agitha (The slime) and to do that quest you're gonna have increase her affection level to 10 as well. Once Agitha's affection is at 10, talk to her to begin the quest. Then, get Samantha's affection up to 10 as well. If it already is then all you have to do is get Samantha into your party and then do the quest (Agitha will tell you what the quest involves). Once the quest is complete, go back to the Nursery and talk to Agitha to finish it. This will increase both Samantha's and Agitha's affection levels to either 15 or 25 (This is dependent on whether or not you've made too much progress with certain other girls).

Now, you say that you cannot save the game? I believe I used to have certain points in the game where you cannot save but I'm pretty sure I changed those parts. Could you give me some more details? Your location, are you stuck, anything else you can think about?

I can assume you talk to the slime girl after you beat the giant spider and raise the centaur and Slime girl's affection to ten???
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:14 am

As I'm currently playing FFXIV and playing as a blue mage learning abilities from monsters, I was wondering if there is a list of learnable skills with the 7th girl, as to not waste a long time guessing if RNG is being mean or there is no skill to learn from a certain enemy. *trying to be vague to prevent any spoilers*
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:46 am

@TyrantTerry: Not quite. You need to beat the Neko Fighter on Dulion bridge and then raise their affection to 10... Actually, that's not true either. You can raise their affection to ten already after you've beaten the Earth elemental in the Vine Woods (May have to talk to the chief first) but you won't be able to begin the quest until after you've defeated the Neko Fighter.

@tgcidolfus: Other than whether or not the skill for learning monster skills actually hits, there is no RNG for learning monster skills. If the skill hits and the targeted monster has a skill that you can learn then you will learn it. So, all you have to do is successfully use the skill at least once on every single monster out there to learn every skill (Note that it cannot be used on bosses).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Wait Neko Fighter and where's the bridge?
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:22 am

TyrantTerry wrote:Wait Neko Fighter and where's the bridge?

oh you seem to have yet do the earth elemental
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:25 am

Hmm, I seem to have missed a couple posts here. Sorry for my late replies.

@Enteresting: Actually, there already is a way to be devoured by each and all of the girls (Except the seventh one). These scenes are accessible already at the beginning of the game. All you have to do is act like a jerk towards them and soon enough they'll be so pissed that they'll eat you. Of course, in a future update, you'll be able to get them to eat you even when they like you and that'll be for various reasons.

@TyrantTerry: Good to know the saving's not an issue anymore but I still wanna know more about it. You know, in case it's a programming error or a random glitch. What did the issue look like? Was the save button greyed out or did some error message pop up?

@lich1993: No, he must've beaten the Earth Elemental, otherwise he wouldn't be able to give gifts to the girls, which he claimed that he did. Maybe he forgot to talk to the chief?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 pm

lich1993 wrote:
TyrantTerry wrote:Wait Neko Fighter and where's the bridge?

oh you seem to have yet do the earth elemental

3rd time I've beaten Earth elemental

The missing soldiers can't do, the jellyfish did and the spider getting to as we speak but nothing on a quest to fight a neko fighter on a bridge. I've been avoiding Rose outta fear she'll strip me of my save feature so that area the warriors keep telling me to go back or the bridge with the upsidedown cross???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Last edited by TyrantTerry on Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Yeah I don't know how to get passed the warriors talking about forbidding entry because of a monster on a bridge, chief doesn't have anything to give on that and I don't know where this bridge is.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:40 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Hmm, I seem to have missed a couple posts here. Sorry for my late replies.

@Enteresting: Actually, there already is a way to be devoured by each and all of the girls (Except the seventh one). These scenes are accessible already at the beginning of the game. All you have to do is act like a jerk towards them and soon enough they'll be so pissed that they'll eat you. Of course, in a future update, you'll be able to get them to eat you even when they like you and that'll be for various reasons.

@TyrantTerry: Good to know the saving's not an issue anymore but I still wanna know more about it. You know, in case it's a programming error or a random glitch. What did the issue look like? Was the save button greyed out or did some error message pop up?

@lich1993: No, he must've beaten the Earth Elemental, otherwise he wouldn't be able to give gifts to the girls, which he claimed that he did. Maybe he forgot to talk to the chief?

No worries love your game just wish I could figure out the neko thing.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TyrantTerry » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:41 pm

The Chief gave me no option to fight neko fighter.

Can you even do the mines quest or that isn't in this version??
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:52 am

@TyrantTerry: First of all, I want you to go to Rose again and see if the game causes the same issue and i want you to tell me more about this issue so that i can figure out if it's a programming error or if it's a random glitch. I mean, I haven't heard anyone talk about this problem other than you so it sounds to me like a random glitch and since you've reinstalled the game then it shouldn't happen again.

Now, the Neko Fighter is on Dulion bridge, the bridge closest to Dulion, the town. You won't get the option to fight the Neko until you've completed four certain quests. You can do these four quests in any order you want and you don't even have to accept them before you do them.
The first quest is the problem with the Earth elemental, who you can find in the Vine Woods, the forest just east of Dulion. Find her, defeat her and then return to the chief in Dulion. This will cause the chief to reward you with 1000 Ahl and ask you to do three other things for him, the three remaining quests that is.
The second quest is gathering Metal ore in Iron Cliff, the mountain. This one's the most cryptic of the four quests as you're simply just supposed to know a few things (I guess I need to fix that somehow). When you get to the Iron Cliff you will quickly find a chest that has a Grappling hook in it. You can use this grappling hook to climb tall cliffs. Look for small broken trees, stand underneath them and press the action button (Z by default I think? Might be able to hit Enter too). This will cause you to throw the Grappling hook up to that tree allowing you to climb up the cliff. Then, once up there, take the Grappling hook away from the tree and use it again on the next tree (WARNING: This will force you to move forward as you cannot go back down once you've gone up far enough). Eventually you will find an open entrance into the mines. In here you will find another chest with a Pickaxe in it. You can use this Pickaxe to open the blocked entrance at the beginning of the Iron Cliff allowing you to leave the place. But you're not done yet, you still need that Metal Ore. Go through the mines, look for small stones and hit the action button on them (With the Pickaxe in your inventory. Without it you cannot get the ores). Find three Metal Ores and then return to the chief in Dulion for another 1000 Ahl reward.
The third quest is some pest control at the Sahagin Lake, the small wooden bridge at the river/lake. This one's much simpler. Make your way through the surface of the lake to a big hole in the ground. Climb down that hole and you will find some Sahagins who will ask you to help with dealing with some Jellyfish. Search the place for these Jellyfish, kill them all and then return to the entrance of this cave. There you will meet the Sahagins again as well as a giant Jellyfish. Kill the giant Jellyfish and the quest is complete. Return to the chief of Dulion for another 1000 Ahl reward.
And now for the fourth and final quest, the investigation of the Silver Highlands, the grassy hills to the south. Again, this quest is simple. First, go through the higlands until you find a pushable boulder near one of those checkpoint portals. Try to push the boulder only to be attacked by a giant spider and dragged down into a cave system below. In this cave, look for an exit. Once you find the exit you will come across the spider again. Kill it to complete the quest. Return to the chief of Dulion for yet another 1000 Ahl reward.
Those are the four quests you need to complete before you can fight the Neko Fighter. Once all that is done, talk to the chief again and he will give you another reward, this time 3000 Ahl and some mysterious rock (You'll have to figure out on your own how to use that rock). Now, you might get a bit confused here as he won't ask you to deal with the Neko fighter on Dulion bridge but that's okay, you don't need his request. Just go to the bridge, ask the guards there if you can assist them somehow and they will let you through. Go through and now you will confront the Neko Fighter. Be careful though, she will be the toughest boss yet. Samantha and Cynthia would be two good party members to have with you, one for high defence and the other for high magic offense (Of course, the problem with that is that you can't take those two with you because they refuse to go together ^_^ ). Once you've defeated the Neko Fighter you will automatically return to the previous area where you will find the chief of Dulion who will give you another reward (Not Ahl this time though. I'll leave this one as a surprise).
With all of that done you will be able to cross the bridge to the next region and you will finally be able to make more progress with all the girls. Let's hope that this little walkthrough helps.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby TyrantTerry » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:17 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@TyrantTerry: First of all, I want you to go to Rose again and see if the game causes the same issue and i want you to tell me more about this issue so that i can figure out if it's a programming error or if it's a random glitch. I mean, I haven't heard anyone talk about this problem other than you so it sounds to me like a random glitch and since you've reinstalled the game then it shouldn't happen again.

Now, the Neko Fighter is on Dulion bridge, the bridge closest to Dulion, the town. You won't get the option to fight the Neko until you've completed four certain quests. You can do these four quests in any order you want and you don't even have to accept them before you do them.
The first quest is the problem with the Earth elemental, who you can find in the Vine Woods, the forest just east of Dulion. Find her, defeat her and then return to the chief in Dulion. This will cause the chief to reward you with 1000 Ahl and ask you to do three other things for him, the three remaining quests that is.
The second quest is gathering Metal ore in Iron Cliff, the mountain. This one's the most cryptic of the four quests as you're simply just supposed to know a few things (I guess I need to fix that somehow). When you get to the Iron Cliff you will quickly find a chest that has a Grappling hook in it. You can use this grappling hook to climb tall cliffs. Look for small broken trees, stand underneath them and press the action button (Z by default I think? Might be able to hit Enter too). This will cause you to throw the Grappling hook up to that tree allowing you to climb up the cliff. Then, once up there, take the Grappling hook away from the tree and use it again on the next tree (WARNING: This will force you to move forward as you cannot go back down once you've gone up far enough). Eventually you will find an open entrance into the mines. In here you will find another chest with a Pickaxe in it. You can use this Pickaxe to open the blocked entrance at the beginning of the Iron Cliff allowing you to leave the place. But you're not done yet, you still need that Metal Ore. Go through the mines, look for small stones and hit the action button on them (With the Pickaxe in your inventory. Without it you cannot get the ores). Find three Metal Ores and then return to the chief in Dulion for another 1000 Ahl reward.
The third quest is some pest control at the Sahagin Lake, the small wooden bridge at the river/lake. This one's much simpler. Make your way through the surface of the lake to a big hole in the ground. Climb down that hole and you will find some Sahagins who will ask you to help with dealing with some Jellyfish. Search the place for these Jellyfish, kill them all and then return to the entrance of this cave. There you will meet the Sahagins again as well as a giant Jellyfish. Kill the giant Jellyfish and the quest is complete. Return to the chief of Dulion for another 1000 Ahl reward.
And now for the fourth and final quest, the investigation of the Silver Highlands, the grassy hills to the south. Again, this quest is simple. First, go through the higlands until you find a pushable boulder near one of those checkpoint portals. Try to push the boulder only to be attacked by a giant spider and dragged down into a cave system below. In this cave, look for an exit. Once you find the exit you will come across the spider again. Kill it to complete the quest. Return to the chief of Dulion for yet another 1000 Ahl reward.
Those are the four quests you need to complete before you can fight the Neko Fighter. Once all that is done, talk to the chief again and he will give you another reward, this time 3000 Ahl and some mysterious rock (You'll have to figure out on your own how to use that rock). Now, you might get a bit confused here as he won't ask you to deal with the Neko fighter on Dulion bridge but that's okay, you don't need his request. Just go to the bridge, ask the guards there if you can assist them somehow and they will let you through. Go through and now you will confront the Neko Fighter. Be careful though, she will be the toughest boss yet. Samantha and Cynthia would be two good party members to have with you, one for high defence and the other for high magic offense (Of course, the problem with that is that you can't take those two with you because they refuse to go together ^_^ ). Once you've defeated the Neko Fighter you will automatically return to the previous area where you will find the chief of Dulion who will give you another reward (Not Ahl this time though. I'll leave this one as a surprise).
With all of that done you will be able to cross the bridge to the next region and you will finally be able to make more progress with all the girls. Let's hope that this little walkthrough helps.

So yes it did the only things though

Talked to Rose and ever since that save disabling bug or whatever didn't happen so random glitch I guess.

Two things can't get Samatha to help me over the hole in Silver Highlands which I think is where the rare pepper is for the Cythina quest. Otherwise enjoying the game even more than the previous version. Great work.
TyrantTerry
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:26 am

you can't get Samatha to go with you while Cythina is in your group
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:46 am

@lich1993: Not that you need Cynthia with you to find that Pepper herb.

@TyrantTerry: Good to know it was just a random glitch. Had me a bit worried there. And no, the Pepper herb is not on the other side of that hole. You've gone way past it.

@Anyone who's made it to the Forsaken Dunes: Okay, I decided to wait for some people to have made it that far so that I can get an opinion on this matter. In the latest version of Vore Crawler (Apparently uploaded 2018-11-19), to those of you who made it to the Forsaken Dunes and heard the riddles from the camper there, how many of you managed to figure out those riddles? I really wanna know.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby MrRhinosaurus » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:14 am

@Anyone who's made it to the Forsaken Dunes: Okay, I decided to wait for some people to have made it that far so that I can get an opinion on this matter. In the latest version of Vore Crawler (Apparently uploaded 2018-11-19), to those of you who made it to the Forsaken Dunes and heard the riddles from the camper there, how many of you managed to figure out those riddles? I really wanna know.

I remember it taking maybe 2-4 hours to figure out the riddles, though in hindsight the clues are clear.
MrRhinosaurus
New to the forum

Postby Tilalumtar » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:35 am

The subtile hints for all the riddles were pretty cool though. You had to combine everything a bit.

And, by the way, I like it that every game is listed here in a collection. I have seen it for quite a while now but still want to say thank you. I played most of the games and they were amazing.
I don't know if you already did, but remember to add all games to the forum's list for downloadable v-games.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game