TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:03 am

Sorry, wasn't notified of the latest reply. Here you go. I've looked at them both, and as far as I can tell they appear to be fine (completely similar and such). So I don't know what's causing the glitch. And my script goes:

[Intro, blah, blah, blah]
◆Fadeout Screen
◆Change Actor Images:Owen, Owen 2(0), Owen (Sleep Animation) 1(0), Owen 2
◆Set Movement Route:Player (Wait)
: :◇Turn Left
◆Transfer Player:Your House (3,8)
◆Fadein Screen
◆Erase Event

(Now in the next location)

◆Show Balloon Icon:Player, Zzz (Wait)
◆Text:Neko(0), Window, Bottom
: :Wake up!
◆Change Actor Images:Owen, Owen 1(0), Owen (Sleep Animation) 2(0), Owen 1
◆Set Movement Route:Player (Wait)
: :◇Wait:30 frames
: :◇Image:Owen (Sleep Animation) 1(0)
: :◇Image:Owen (Sleep Animation) 2(0)
: :◇Image:Owen (Sleep Animation) 1(0)
: :◇Image:Owen (Sleep Animation) 2(0)

It's when it goes from the "Wake up!" dialogue to changing my actor graphic to Sleep Animation 2 that it does a short glitch with the sprite, but when it switches between the two sleep animations during the rest of the Movement Route it runs smoothly. I want to say it might be a script error, but like with the images as far as I can tell there's nothing wrong with it.
Any ideas?
Attachments
Owen (Sleep Animation) 1.png
As you could see I was lazy and only drew the eyes shut for the middle sprite, but that was the only view I needed for him sleeping. I did however managed to move the arm closer to him to help make it look like he was laying down. Lol
Owen (Sleep Animation) 1.png (8.71 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
Owen (Sleep Animation) 2.png
Owen (Sleep Animation) 2.png (8.69 KiB) Viewed 2971 times
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:46 am

@ZomBhunter64: Honestly, I don't see the problem either. But I can think of two things you could try that might somehow miraculously fix the problem. One with the script and one with the sprites. I recommend that you do both.

Regarding the script, remove that 'Change Actor Images' action and add another 'Change Image' action within that 'Move Route' action just before that first 30 frames wait. 'Change Actor Image' also changes the sprite that is displayed in the save menu so I don't recommend using it for anything other than a permanent change. 'Change Image' in the 'Move Route' action is much better off for temporary changes, just like this scenario.

As for the sprites, see those frames to the left and right of each image's sleep animation? Replace those frames with the image's own sleep animation. Optionally, you could replace every single frame with each image's own sleep animation but that'd be overkill.

I believe the sprite change is what's most likely going to fix the problem and even if it doesn't, both these changes will make the game ever so slightly more clean. Speaking of which, that 'Erase Event' action is rather useless. I'm guessing that the room before the whole sleep thing is a room the player will never return to. That being the case, erasing that event does absolutely nothing. After all, leaving a room causes the event to return. If you want to permanently remove an event then you're gonna need to use a 'Switch'. But if the player is never gonna return to that room then you might as well leave that event as it is.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:34 am

Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll update you if I have any luck (or in the worst case, no luck still) Thank you for helping me with this.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:05 pm

@TheFetishBeast. It took me a bit, but I managed to get past that error. I just have one final question. I'm sure it was placed in the credits to The Chosen Hero somewhere, but I don't feel like going through that whole fight with the Goddess again just to find it. What website(s) did you use to get the digestion sounds for when the many predators eat you?
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:51 pm

@ZomBhunter64: That would be the following website.

http://www.freesfx.co.uk/
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Alright, thank you. Sorry, I'm not currently up to date on the project(s) you're working on now, but I hope they're going well for you. Thank you so much for the help.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby Ash » Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 am

Actually, where would one even download The Chosen One? I've been looking for it everywhere and I've only stumbled upon the God Complex. Any help?
Ash
New to the forum

Postby Voredxd » Thu May 31, 2018 6:59 pm

cant continue the bottomless craving cuz i dont know where the storage room is :v
Voredxd
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:16 am

@Voredxd: That's because that place is not yet accessible. In fact, it doesn't even exist yet. You've made it as far into the game as you currently can.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Have a question - which is latest bottomless craving release? As I have download with only 2 vore scenes - mayor and bandit. Is there more recent update?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:16 pm

@Urielzael2: No. There is not. And there's not likely to be any time soon either.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby lich1993 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:04 pm

here's a question that might have been asked -in vore crawler how do you get gold so you can buy the house ?
and if possible does anyone have a list with every scene in The Chosen One?
lich1993
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 am

@lich1993: You really shouldn't bother buying that house in 'Vore Crawler'. There's really nothing going on there at the moment. There'll be much more reason to buy it once the next update arrives though (Whenever that's gonna be).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby HeadPhones1 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:19 pm

TheFetishBeast,

Hello, I have a question about the "Bottomless crawling" game. After you tell the captain to tie up the bad guy so you can eat him, what to do next? Can't find him anywhere and if I go back to the captains room it restarts the whole dialogue.
HeadPhones1
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:38 pm

@HeadPhones1: Yeah, that game doesn't go any further than that. You've gotten as far as you can get.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby HollowHex » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:09 pm

You should continue the development of the game.
HollowHex
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm

will you put female prey in bottomless craving :?:
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:29 am

@b5n: I don't know. I'm not putting any effort into that game right now and don't have any plans for it so I can't answer that question right now.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby b5n » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:54 am

oh ok
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoSayWeAll » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Any chance of continuing Vore Crawler? Or has it been shelved for now?
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game