TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 am

@Urielzael2: The whole 'Normal attacks require SP (Stamina, yes)' was something I decided on from the very beginning of making Vore crawler for a number of reasons. I guess I've grown a little tired of the typical MP, SP, TP or WhateverP stat that's used in almost every RPG. The idea of having a separate energy source within yourself that you draw out in order to cast magic doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Casting spells should be tiring, both physically and mentally. And that's also what it's like to swing a sword around. Go ahead, try it. Grab some random stick and start swinging it, see how long you'll last. That's the point of the SP stat in Vore crawler. It represents how long each character can keep on fighting without resting. And that's why the 'Rest' skill exists. Take a moment to rest at the risk of being attacked by the enemy. Sure, you could argue that the party is not fighting while travelling but the fact is that they're still travelling and they're not exactly travelling any foot-friendly roads. Plus, this is one of the reasons why I added the 'Field rest' skill. Take a moment for the whole party to rest at the risk of being attacked by monsters.

Anyway, as for the whole 'Play as predator' thing, I refer you back to the last point of my previous post. Allow me to copy and paste it.
- The idea is for there to be virtually no difference between the male and female versions of the main character, other than changed dialogue here and there. This means that if I were to add an opportunity for the MC to be a predator then it would be for both the male and the female versions.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:38 am

Thank you for answer and explenation. Sorry for being nit annoying.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Hey everyone, it's me again, without an actual update once again. No, I'm here with a few questions regarding 'Vore Crawler' instead (I would set up a poll but it's not working properly for some reason).

Question 1: Who of the six girls is your favourite and why?
I want to give each of the six girls an equal amount of attention so as to keep the game balanced and fair but, let's face it, I too have my favourites so that's not gonna happen. So, I was hoping that you guys could tell me who's your favourite and what you like about them so that it might inspire me to give everyone of them more attention. Heck, maybe you don't like either of them. Let me know if that's the case and tell me why so that maybe I can change them a little into something better and more interesting (Don't be surprised if I give you a 'No' though).

Question 2: What kind of scenario(s) would you like to see the girls in? (Vore relation not required)
The way I've designed the game is that, every time you level up, you'll be able to make more progress with all the girls and I've set the max level of the game to be 10. This means that there'll be at least a total of 60 events/scenarios with the girls. That's a lot and I'm running out of ideas. And that's why I'm asking you this question. What kinds of dilemmas do you think the girls should have to deal with? What kind of problem would you like to see your favourite girl having to put up with? Let me know and I just might add it to the game (If you'd like, I'll even credit you).

Question 3: Should I change some of the girls into boys?
This is a question that has been plaguing me for quite a while now. There's a part in me that really wants to change at least three of them into boys. After all, you can play as either boy or girl yourself and we all have sexualities of all kinds so having them all be girls seems a bit unfair to me. There are a few problems though. First of all, I'm already quite a bit into the game so changing the gender of three of them now would require remaking and rewriting a lot of the game's already existing content. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure which ones to change. The first one I want to change is Samantha (The centaur) but I currently have big plans for her that are going to be completely ruined by changing her gender. One I'm certain that I won't change the gender of is Cynthia (the Lamia). The last four however, I'm not sure about them. All I know is that at least three in total would have to change their gender. The third problem is that I've already grown quite attached to these girls (Some more than others) and changing their genders is gonna be like deleting them and replacing them with others. Fourth, one option one could imagine is just adding six more characters, a gender counterpart of each girl. But that would result in way too many characters. Fifth and final, how about letting the player choose each character's gender? Again, same problem as the last point, way too many characters. I would still have create each and all of them from scratch. Overall, there's a lot of problems to this but I part of me really wants to do this while another part really doesn't. So, I thought I'd hear your opinion on the matter. What do you think?

There. Anyone wanna answer these questions? It's really the second and third questions that are most valuable to me. I sure hope you guys will take some time to answer these questions. The support is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:10 pm

First of all and to my great shame I have to admit that I didn't know about the revamped version...I still only had the old version on my hard drive with only the town and the forrest with the cave dungeon and all.
So I downloaded the new version today. But still^^
Q1: Guess the 6. girl is the earth elemental the mayor talked about, so didnt meet her yet. But I simply love centaurs (many stomaches, deep bowles, big pussy, big butt and usually thick), so I guess I will but more attention on her in my play of the game. But also I am a fan of sucubi (experienced in pleasure and can be kind of evil/devil-ish). So if she would have a kind of domination-side on her, this would be very cool. Even if its just like that she gets more of a domina when having sex.

Q2: Well...the two girls I mentioned above in UB and AV. Centaur using you as a dildo (I mean...they are used to imense cocks) and the sucubus using you as pleasure toy or rewarding you.
Examples: You train with the centaur and she wants to realease the hot from the training, or she goes on a quest with you to get metals for a new weapon for her and you get closer during that.
The sucubus...Well, one maid seems not to trust her...so maybe trick her into the sucubus and she brainwashes her?

Q3: Well, thats something one can do with variables...thing is: There are people who only like M/m or M/F content, but the main fan base is F/F. So I'd say keep the focus on female/player content, but include M/P content aswell. If you feel focused, you could create a kind of switch, so that the player can decide the gender of one, two monsters. But that means more coding as the game has to check in every scene the gender of the monster, and you need a lot of text as this also means you must write every scene for a male AND female monster. But you can do that aswell with much copy paste^^

Let me play a bit more during the weekend and maybe I can say more. But also, I am working on my own game rightnow, so I will keep some ideas I have for me, as I have much planed for my game aswell.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Winkinslite » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello! I just gone through all the dungeons available for the reramped Vore Crawler and its great! I'm glad I got around to downloading it as the dungeons are a pretty well designed for a short crawl. Asides from that... I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the vore scenes for the girls in the village. I would like to see the text for such scenes and help on how to see them would be appreciated.
Winkinslite
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:01 pm

@Winkinslite: Currently, there's only one vore scene for each of the girls. Finding them is very easy too. First, make sure to start from the beginning. If you've already spoken to the girls then you're more than unlikely to be able to see the scenes. Second, when you first speak to the girls... just be a jerk. That's all there's to it. Keep being a jerk and, soon enough, they'll have enough of you and will end up eating you.

Guys, I have another question to ask regarding Vore Crawler. This wasn't on my mind during my last post but it is something that has been plaguing me for a long time. I know I had a reason to do what I did but I'm starting to wonder if it actually was a bad choice. That's why I'm gonna ask you guys for your opinion. And don't worry, this time it's a simple yes or no question. All right, here goes. *Inhale*

Should I bring back the standard level system?

There is a scene in the game (That is not yet in your version of the game) where you're supposed to fight an opponent that you cannot beat. This opponent will reappear much later in the game when you've become stronger and you may or may not be able to beat him. Regardless of when you fight him, I wanted to make sure that he has the same stats and skills during both of these moments. I found that difficult to balance since I haven't made it that far into the game yet and it concerned me that the player could easily spend a lot of time grinding on weaker enemies allowing them to become strong enough to beat him even the first time you encounter him. This, really, was the biggest reason why I removed the level system and added a milestone system instead. I'm starting to think that it was a silly reason and I also believe that I've found a way to make it work even with a level system. I just want to hear you guys' opinions first. I mean, after all, re-adding the level system is gonna add to what I already need to do. It's just, this is a dungeon crawler-esque kinda game and a dungeon crawler without a level system is like a toast without butter. What do you guys think?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Well, the level system was pretty nice, as it gave you the ability to fight alone better, also if you already had an area cleared you could just look the entire area for hidden chests without having to worry too much about enemies. So if it fits into what you want to do, go ahead and do it!
And to be honest, the first forrest (the underground area to be precise) was pretty anoying as level one player, and I wasted 12 potions + 1 reg potion on the end boss. Really had to pull myself together to NOT kill her after the fight....

And as feedback on the girls: Realised the smith girl is the last girl I hadn't met. So I will put my focus on the sucubus, smith girl and centaur in my plays. But as they all don't fit into one team (smith and sucubus won't go into the same party)(which is nice as it forces you to take different teams and not only take one op team you always use), I take the nurse with me aswell. But the nurse may be a bit too strong. She has low attack, sure, but all she does in my team is rest and heal. 350 hp or so with 6 stamina costs? Pfft, she gets +10 stamina with one rest. So in 10 turns, she heals 6 times and rests 4 turns, healing about 2100 Hp on level 2 with standard gear.
Thats more than the entire party has on HP. Then you take the sucubus and centaur aswell, sucubus with recorder heals stamina a bit, centaur deals dmg against all but magic enemies. Sure, your damage IS low, but you don't die unless the enemy is a big boss.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Can I get help beating Ser-Kai in the Chosen One? He keeps oneshotting me with that meteor move he uses.
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:55 am

@voidrunner: THere's a 'Guard' move. You're gonna need to use that. When you realize that he's gonna use Meteor storm, first, make sure that you always have 'Soaring spirit' active. Next, on your two available moves that round, first, use a potion to make sure you have full health, second, use guard to survive the incoming attack. That oughta do it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:42 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:@voidrunner: THere's a 'Guard' move. You're gonna need to use that. When you realize that he's gonna use Meteor storm, first, make sure that you always have 'Soaring spirit' active. Next, on your two available moves that round, first, use a potion to make sure you have full health, second, use guard to survive the incoming attack. That oughta do it.

Thank you, I'll give that a try
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:50 am

That ending :( I don't know if you meant it to be this way, but it was sad, at least to me.
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArtKO171 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi,

This game is really fun, but I'm stucked
Spoiler: show
How can I beat the crystal at the top of centaur camp ? I've tried differents things but with no result.

Thanks, and Happy New Year !
ArtKO171
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Phew, guess I wanted to get this out as soon as possible.
Ahem........

New game!!(Because I just can't keep focus)

Okay, so, I've just uploaded a new game to my list. In fact, if you've been to Wolfwood's thread 'Your game ideas and pending projects.' (Link here) then you just might already know what this new game is. Yup, I've begun working on my latest game idea 'Little slime', a sidescrolling-platformer and semi-RPG where you play as a measly little slime that, if you're good enough, could eventually grow up into an absolute colossus of a being (As a result, this game will eventually contain both same-size and macro/micro vore). Now, I have a lot of ideas for this game. In fact, it's easy to claim that this is gonna be my most ambitious project yet. Hell, too ambitious, clearly. And that's why I've decided to upload this ridiculously early build. I'm looking for help. I'm letting you see what I have so far in the hopes that you'll support me, inspire me and mayhap even offer to help me. Don't like the game and therefore don't want to support it? That's fine, criticize me, tell me what works and what doesn't. Literally all assistance is appreciated at this point.

Now, in the event that you do want to help me, or perhaps even join in on the project like we're some kind of team, do I have any requirements of you? Well, I guess it depends. For starters, this game is made with Gamer Maker: Studio. That means that if you wish to assist with the programming then you're gonna need that program (Don't worry, it's a free program). Also, Game Maker: Studio has its own coding system called GML (Game Maker Language). Being able to use that is obviously a plus. That said, I am NOT a fan of GML. I couldn't use it to save my life. So, if you're more familiar with the program's D&D system (Drag and Drop, not Dungeons and Dragons... Sorry, I'm a big fan of ProJared) then that's more than welcome. Unfortunately, I'm probably gonna need to use GML at some point. In fact, I've already done so for this early build. Look at those three bars at the upper-left corner of the game's screen. That's made using GML.

As for any other form of assistance you could give me, I'd say there are no requirements. Sure, I may have standards but those are pretty low at the moment. In fact, I might even let you use this game as some sort of dumping ground while you practice your artistic skills, be it spriting, drawing, composing or any other kind of such art (Am I offering too much here? Am I gonna regret that?).

Anyway, I really want some help on this. I've never been a good team-player but there's no doubt that I can't do this myself. All forms of assistance is appreciated. Thank you very much. This is TheFetishBeast, signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby b5n » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:11 pm

are you going to update vore crawler :?:
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:51 pm

@b5n: As of the moment, I've put 'Vore Crawler' on the shelf and am currently focusing on my newest game, 'Little slime'. This means that 'Vore Crawler' will not see an update in a rather long time (Not that my games are ever updated soon). So yeah, sorry about that.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Hey there, TheFetishBeast. I just finished beating The Chosen One, and I loved the game. I just got RPG Maker MV (I know Chosen Hero was done with VX Ace, so there may be some differences), and was considering making my own vorish game. Before I start working on one however, I was wondering how you made your sprites do the animations to eat other sprites and show them with their stuffed bellies and so on? Is there any tips or tutorials you could provide, or maybe some quick way (which I'm doubtful on receiving) to doing that? Sorry if that's a noob question, but this is my first time working on something to that calibre, so I'll accept the noob title if I must. Lol
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:24 am

@ZomBhunter64: You're not the only one deserving of the Noob title I'll have you know. I'm not particularly good at it myself. I always look for easy ways out and use shit tons of copy&pasting. I guess the only real tip I can give you is that when you create an animation that involves two characters, turn them both into a singular sprite. It'll make things so much easier for you. I could also tell you that the program I use for spriting is something called Paint.NET. It's probably not the best one out there but it is a free program so there's that. I really can't tell you much more because my way of doing it is not that efficient and it doesn't yield a very good result. Regardless, I wish you luck.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:49 am

@TheFetishBeast. I'm surprised to hear that considering I thought your sprite animations were pretty well done. It's ironic that you recommended Paint.NET though seeing as I had already previously downloaded it to attempt to create my own sprite for Don't Starve Together. Let's just say that didn't turn out well, but that was more from attempting to code the sprite into an actual game character and all that technical stuff I'm not the best on. Lol. But my drawings were also from scratch. Maybe having the RPG sprites as a starting base might make that go better.
Thanks for the advice though, it was helpful.
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby ZomBhunter64 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:43 am

@TheFetishBeast. Sorry, I have another question for you. So, I have a scene where my character is asleep and wakes up. I managed to have the sprite animation run smoothly between his eyes being closed and then opening. But after the little bit of dialogue before the character does that animation, it makes sort of a glitch in his movement (sorry, don't have a better way of describing that). I noticed if I press the Z button too fast or too slow it does this, but there are a few times I've managed to hit the button at a moment where the entire animation runs smoothly. I have looked over the script, but I'm not seeing what may be causing this to happen. Do you have any advice on how to make this run smoother so the character doesn't glitch, and that it goes from dialogue straight to closed eyes waking up as it's expected to?
ZomBhunter64
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm

@ZomBhunter64: Hmm... Do you think that you could show me the sprite sheet(s) that you're using and which two animation frames you're changing between?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game