Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) NPCs still desired, (Poll over)

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:51 am

So... Uh. Well. I don't know how to say this. My parents just hit me with a bombshell.
We might be losing our house. Well. Unless we can find money fast. We will be.
I just. Don't know what to say. Obviously this will slow work on this. If I have to move. But also. Desperate to try and find funds. Maybe I should open up donations. Because now I'm desperate.

Maybe I should take up some story or game commissions... I don't know if written prices will interest anyone. Or even how to advertise myself for commissions.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Paradox » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:41 pm

NekoYuki wrote:So... Uh. Well. I don't know how to say this. My parents just hit me with a bombshell.
We might be losing our house. Well. Unless we can find money fast. We will be.
I just. Don't know what to say. Obviously this will slow work on this. If I have to move. But also. Desperate to try and find funds. Maybe I should open up donations. Because now I'm desperate.

Maybe I should take up some story or game commissions... I don't know if written prices will interest anyone. Or even how to advertise myself for commissions.

As someone who himself was in a financial crisis once (jobless and abondoned university place to study …) I know how fricking terrifying it is to be faced with losing your own 4 walls.
Don't focus on the game if you dont feel like it. Your wellbeing comes first. Its not like you have to finish it for the people here, i thinks its more than appreciated that you already did so much^^.

I am sure you already did such thing with your parents, but you considered selling things you dont need anymore or can live without?
I made myself a financial plan back then to keep an overview of what i buy per month to see what i can save.

Anyhow, wish you the best of luck and dont let your head down.
When I was Jobless and low on income I eventually ended up taking the risk of getting a job in another town, had to sleep the first week in an hotel (expensive of course, my bank account cried for help ><), but managed to get a room for half a year in a pension, before finding a real apartment. Now 6 years later I am happy that i took this risk.
So far one of the best decisions in my life.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm not sure paradox, if i'm lucky, or unlucky. i went to the job centre yesterday, and i've been offered a good chance at an interview. with reccomendation. It won't be enough to support my family alone, but it should help, if i get it. ill just need to see if i can get an interview.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Paradox » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:39 pm

NekoYuki wrote:I'm not sure paradox, if i'm lucky, or unlucky. i went to the job centre yesterday, and i've been offered a good chance at an interview. with reccomendation. It won't be enough to support my family alone, but it should help, if i get it. ill just need to see if i can get an interview.

Be confident in yourself and good luck :3
If you show in an interview that you are someone that others can rely on (without sounding too clingy), it should roll.
Paradox
---

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) (What's going on?)

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Thought i'd explain what's been going on with me, and why even talking about my progress has stopped.

Life is the short answer,

Long answer is i'm currently having to attend a 5-day-a-week course that (including travel time) takes me from 9am to about 5:30pm. This has been coupled with finding out my dad has Leukemia as of last week, and continued struggles with finances. I'll try to work weekends, when i can, but my time after i get home tends to be energy drained, needing a bit of "fun" i.e gaming, to slog on, mixed with weekends and nights havign to wait on my parents while they're ill (mum has emphysema) i am drained.

I'll try and work when i can, but it will be slow. this course won't end, unless i quit and thus lose my government supported income, until late Dec.

I apologies to those waiting. but, at least i'm not keeping you in the dark.
NekoYuki
???

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:24 pm

life happens, and some times hobbies must be put on the backburner. I doubt anyone will look down on you do to life being a thing. aka no need to apologies... hell if you want there are a few of use here that can help you with this if you think it is needed. I for example can crank out maps like mad and in any stile given.

Life happens and some times projects must be held back it happens.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:43 pm

So someone poked me to tell me the link was down, not really surprised. I'll fix it, but before i do, i should ask. do you people want me to leave the current WiP area of 2.0 unsealed for you to explore, or just lock it off where the 1.7 variant ends? the current area is not finished. and has no real scenes, just people to chat with. (though it will have scenes) just seeing if you fancy poking around, or not.
NekoYuki
???

Postby forumlurker » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:11 pm

I'd personally prefer to wait for version 2.0 even if that may take a bit.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ermac » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 am

the file is not available :(
Ermac
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Aww I'm really sorry to hear that NekoYuki, I do wish you the best of luck. I'll donate when ever I can if you decide to add a way to do so. Again I do hope that things will work out for you. :cry:
anthony050
Participator

Postby vuurdraak249 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:12 am

indeed the file is not avaible
vuurdraak249
Been posting for a bit

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:55 am

I updated and replaced the link. i will get part 2 out at some time, i just struggle to get the motivation out to work on this. Also this is going ot be a very general update, introducing the rest of your town as opposed to a specific narrow story. it will have a story line, but it's also got a lot of extra fluff and fun (i hope)
NekoYuki
???

Postby Paradox » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:47 am

Take your time. I know myself how hard it is to get motivation.^^
Paradox
---

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:56 am

The biggest part is writing some fun vore scenes that don't just sound crowbared in. i am also still taking char suggestions and working some in.
NekoYuki
???

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Call for NPCs (updated ToC)

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:07 am

xIso wrote:Name: Izul DeMarta
Species: Demi-Human Squidgirl (Ika, I believe, would be the term.)
Class: Succubus
Personality: Odd, absent minded, intelligent.
Reference art or a detailed description: Izul is a thin, tall, pale skinned ika, usually wearing a dark blue wizard hat with a small brim and decorated with a pair of sliver crescent moons, one imprinted on the front and the other, about the size of her hand, hanging by a short cord from the tip, as well as a similarly colored robe with long, loose sleeves, a slightly darker stripe going up to a surcoat around the shoulders, and a kind of cloak-type cloth behind her legs that tends to trail behind her. Her simple pants are black and very tight. She wears a pair of sleek black boots, designed for comfort rather than protection. A small head-fin pokes out from her hair, and she usually has four tentacles twice the length of her body, which are retractable at will.

How they got to hell/died: Poison.
Backstory: Izul used to be one of the most astounding minds on the planet, collecting large stores of books and ancient scrolls, adding them all to her store of knowledge. She had no qualms about stealing, mugging, or even killing in order to acquire as much knowledge as possible. She could tell you any thing that had been written down, so long as it had been read by her. However, one of her nephews decided to take her collection for himself, poisoning one of her meals. After a lengthy sentence of about two hundred years, she decided to stay, as Hell happened to have a store of books greater than hers...

What they're doing in Hell: Reading, mostly, gathering knowledge.

Something to note: She has yet to do vore. .3.

I think Izul would be a great fit for the librarian...

Anyone got any suggestions/characters for a shop keeper? otherwise i'll simply make a generic one
NekoYuki
???

Postby The_Prof » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:54 pm

well I suppose for a shopkeeper I could use the Eka's persona I use.

Name: The Trollcat
Species: Trollcat
Class: trollcat
personally: easygoing, manipulative
powers: teleportation, taunting

Description: Black Cat with a wicked smile
How he got to hell: Was bored, decided to mess with some people in hell.

More: An immortal being, the trollcat is a being born to spread chaos. While he cannot do much physically, he instead goes about either taunting people or leading them into traps. When one encounters him they never really know if he is there to mess with the person he's talking to, or using them to mess with someone else. For now though he is in hell, appearing to random inhabitants, be they nymphs or succubi, and selling them random items. He appears to show himself to nymphs more, possibly since selling them things would cause more chaos, as since if a Nymph escapes using his wares, he gets the satisfaction of humiliating all of hell. However if they fail he just gets to watch the nymph get tormented more... And this too pleases him
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby nuggholio » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:16 am

i liked the demo a lot, shame it ended so quickly.

ps when i woke up in the bed i still looked like grace, dunno if this is a common bug or just for me tho.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby VoreNut » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:26 am

Name: Johan Silversky
Species: Wind Elf
Class: Cursed Soul/Nymph
Personality: Extremely optimistic and affectionate towards others
Visual Reference: He is a fairly short race of elf, with feathered ears and tiny wings on his arms and legs. He wears a t-shirt and shorts with a sky theme on them, and a set of silver eyes.
How he got to hell: Cursed by a ritual and killed by the caster
Backstory: Johan's presence in hell is a bit of an anomaly, for the demons there can sense that he hasn't sinned enough or committed any crimes bad enough to belong here, upon trying to take him to be judged, a curse aura threw him away from the portal the demons used to head there, and upon going without him they discovered a problem. Several innocent dead have been unable to reach the halls of judgement due to a foul ritual that curses the victim to the infernal realm upon death, regardless of whether they should go or not. After discovering that the curse is currently irreversible, he was placed under a caretaker succubus who is aware of the problem, and he lives with her until the ritual can be undone. After talking to the wind elf, they found that a horrible warlock had developed the ritual in the false belief that he could transfer his countless sins and crimes to others, though he has yet to be slain or even found by the forces that seek him.

How's this for a character Nekoyuki?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Whelp it seems fine, men are slaves, not nymph's under Halcyon's lore though.

Also god damned so many of these are "Not meant to be here" or "here for fun" which goes against the lore ;p
NekoYuki
???

Postby VoreNut » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:30 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Whelp it seems fine, men are slaves, not nymph's under Halcyon's lore though.

Also god damned so many of these are "Not meant to be here" or "here for fun" which goes against the lore ;p

Hmmm... Perhaps the character who was wrongfully sent could be used to punish the warlock when he's inevitably caught. Being kicked up to judgement after the curse fades and the vengeance wrought.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game