Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018 May~

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018

Postby TableManners » Sat May 26, 2018 11:25 pm

Maxicrack, try watching Sarah eat the swimmer, then shrinking yourself,
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 pm

I admire your ability to get back to a project that have been left on the backburner for so long. I can't exactly say I share that ability. xD
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby maxicrack » Mon May 28, 2018 12:54 am

Thank you, TableManners!
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby maxicrack » Mon May 28, 2018 12:57 am

I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but whenever I encounter the mini-giant (Forgot her name already) on the bridge, I can't stop encountering her. If this isn't a glitch, could you lower the encounter rate?
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby nnnddt » Mon May 28, 2018 6:34 am

Hi,
I have a suggestion for the game : it would be to make us able to choose a girl we encounter for team up with and travel with.
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Mon May 28, 2018 1:54 pm

maxicrack wrote:I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but whenever I encounter the mini-giant (Forgot her name already) on the bridge, I can't stop encountering her. If this isn't a glitch, could you lower the encounter rate?

Ah, I'll take a look at the numbers on that when I can. It's supposed to be roughly 25% but the event itself might not be adjusting things to change randomization values when it's done (since it's largely copied from a scripted, fixed event).

In the mean time, if you want to stop this from happening, go south to a different area and play an event or two and it should have changed the bridge.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Zond » Tue May 29, 2018 9:07 am

I'm glad that you continued the project)
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unza » Tue May 29, 2018 5:25 pm

Is there any way to access an inventory to check your overall items, and possibly unequip some, or maybe eventually a way to use the Explorers Emporium to make equipment?
Unza
Been posting for a bit

Postby FutureBellyAche » Tue May 29, 2018 10:44 pm

Jeez these vore scenes are high quality stuff. Should we expect the shrinking to be more than just an occasional alteration/addition to a scene?
Will we be able to explore places as a shrink person?
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby Reiko » Tue May 29, 2018 11:17 pm

This has been so much fun! I can't wait to see more :)
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Postby RediQ » Wed May 30, 2018 12:29 pm

Unza wrote:Is there any way to access an inventory to check your overall items, and possibly unequip some, or maybe eventually a way to use the Explorers Emporium to make equipment?

There are going to be a handful of accessories to buy from the Emporium, probably over the next few updates. And you can check your current inventory (small as it is) using the Rest option instead of exploring.

Though if by unequipping things you mean like your shirt and pants, then no, unfortunately that wouldn't work with the way the game handles images, at least not without a ton of extra work to make multiple clothing-state versions of every scene (or adding a ton of conditional handlers to every time the main character sprite shows up on screen).

OptimisticDinner wrote:Jeez these vore scenes are high quality stuff. Should we expect the shrinking to be more than just an occasional alteration/addition to a scene?

Thanks!! Shrinking is usually just gonna be an occasional addition to a scene, but there might also be a scene or two that requires shrinking to access or is otherwise shrunken-only. Mostly that limitation is is due to how the scenes are built, but part of it is also due to the fact that I'm not as into micro as I am same-size and have generally less confidence in writing it.

Exploring the world while small is a nice idea but it unfortunately doesn't really work with the way the game is built unless I were to make an alternate shrunken version of every area.

Reiko wrote:This has been so much fun! I can't wait to see more :)

Thanks a ton! :D
RediQ
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:02 am

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!I hope the next update happens in the very near future. This is my FAVORITE vore game, so thank you fer just making it. Looking forward to the next update!!!
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:12 am

Thanks for the long a waited update. I been waiting for along time for story movement.
REALLY LIKED the cafe. I know this is a lot to ask, but how about some different scenes added to the cafe.
So that it is more fun to return to play them out. (OH, brain storm as writing this. You come in for a meal and Jenny has her two sisters for her birthday meal. And you over hear Jenny talking to her sisters as she eats them. The first one as a meal the second is made up like a birthday cake. - Sorry my brain just had to get it out.) There is a lot that you could come up with. Really roasting is a little (lot) over used. Just keep up the work. (At your pace!)
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:51 pm

thelandcruzer wrote:Thanks for the long a waited update. I been waiting for along time for story movement.
REALLY LIKED the cafe. I know this is a lot to ask, but how about some different scenes added to the cafe.

There's a lot of placeholder room in the cafe for stuff to be added. At minimum, I intend for it to eventually have a willing/unwilling split as prey in the kitchen and a pred option for a willing or unwilling meal, plus one or more possible scenes involving the various restaurant staff.

I'm partly leaving them open to make room for certain people I know to write guest scenes. The inn (when it's added) will exist for largely the same reasons, a good spot to be able to put potential guest scenes and other scenes that don't have as much to do with the rest of the game.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:48 am

RediQ wrote:
thelandcruzer wrote:Thanks for the long a waited update. I been waiting for along time for story movement.

There's a lot of placeholder room in the cafe for stuff to be added. At minimum, I intend for it to eventually have a willing/unwilling split as prey in the kitchen and a pred option for a willing or unwilling meal, plus one or more possible scenes involving the various restaurant staff.

I'm partly leaving them open to make room for certain people I know to write guest scenes. The inn (when it's added) will exist for largely the same reasons, a good spot to be able to put potential guest scenes and other scenes that don't have as much to do with the rest of the game.

Guest scene's eh?

RediQ wrote:
OptimisticDinner wrote:Jeez these vore scenes are high quality stuff. Should we expect the shrinking to be more than just an occasional alteration/addition to a scene?

Thanks!! Shrinking is usually just gonna be an occasional addition to a scene, but there might also be a scene or two that requires shrinking to access or is otherwise shrunken-only. Mostly that limitation is is due to how the scenes are built, but part of it is also due to the fact that I'm not as into micro as I am same-size and have generally less confidence in writing it.

Exploring the world while small is a nice idea but it unfortunately doesn't really work with the way the game is built unless I were to make an alternate shrunken version of every area.

I think they meant SPECIFIC areas you can only get to if shrunk, not tiny(or giant?) versions of every area.
Turbotowns
???

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:22 pm

Of the dialogues that currently exist, does level affect any of them? If so, is there a way to know when level is a factor?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby RediQ » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 am

DroolingPred wrote:Of the dialogues that currently exist, does level affect any of them? If so, is there a way to know when level is a factor?

Level determines whether you win (pred scene) or lose (prey scene) when you try to fight someone.

In general, if the text mentions being not fast or skilled enough to handle something, you aren't high enough level.

There's a couple of special exceptions where you can't win even if you're high level, but it still slightly influences the text that you get. Those are
Spoiler: show
the bandit, who requires both level and a weapon that isn't in the game yet, and the guard captain, who is straight up unbeatable but has a somewhat different fight scene depending on how strong/equipped you are.
RediQ
Participator

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am

hey, just wondering if the next update will take as long as this one? if there is anything we can do too help u with plz let us know. real excited to continue the story line. :gulp:
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:14 am

Can't wait to see the next update. :D
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kennybobby » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 am

I love this game! I wouldn't mind a few more scenes where I could shrink myself down and offer myself up, but still the amount of otherwise willing scenes is great! I wouldn't mind putting a bit of what I have into the production!
Kennybobby
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game