Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018 May~

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Taste of Adventure (RPG-Visual Novel, F/F) ~UPDATE 2018

Postby Turbotowns » Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 pm

God, I hope we'll be able to feed ourselves to that busty waitress eventually...
Turbotowns
???

Postby EmmaV2 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:30 pm

It's probably because I've never downloaded a game from here before, but I'm having some trouble downloading/playing the game.
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby RediQ » Sun May 13, 2018 12:35 am

EmmaV2 wrote:It's probably because I've never downloaded a game from here before, but I'm having some trouble downloading/playing the game.

What part are you having trouble with?

if the file you've got is a .rar, you need to download something like 7zip or winrar that can unpack rar files.

if you've already done that, and you're running Taste of Adventure from within the demo folder, it requires DirectX to be on your computer.
RediQ
Participator

Postby forumlurker » Sun May 13, 2018 2:57 am

Turbotowns wrote:God, I hope we'll be able to feed ourselves to that busty waitress eventually...

Wouldn't mind feeding myself to the younger sisters as well and not just the oldest in the restaurant.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Sun May 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Hey, I'm having trouble with a "d3dx9_37.dll" not being in the 3.1 Dropbox link.
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby RediQ » Sun May 13, 2018 6:02 pm

ChillMistressFreia wrote:Hey, I'm having trouble with a "d3dx9_37.dll" not being in the 3.1 Dropbox link.

That's a DirectX file. It doesn't come in my download, you need DirectX9 (or newer) installed on the computer.

If you already have it, try updating or reinstalling DirectX.
RediQ
Participator

Postby EmmaV2 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:51 pm

All right, thanks for explaining!
EmmaV2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 13, 2018 8:35 pm

forumlurker wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:God, I hope we'll be able to feed ourselves to that busty waitress eventually...

Wouldn't mind feeding myself to the younger sisters as well and not just the oldest in the restaurant.

That too!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Banshee754 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 am

any plan for the next update yet ?
Banshee754
New to the forum

Postby DoctorBirkin » Thu May 17, 2018 11:15 am

I have a suggestion for a future update.
How about a "Vore Brothel" in wich you can have sex with the girls, eat them, feed your self to them or get eaten together with another girl so you
dont have to die alone. Got inspired by this picture: https://e-hentai.org/s/6011151d64/1200032-100
That would be fucking amazing! :gulp:

EDIT:
Another minor request:
Can you edit a Vagina to the main char? it looks pretty awkward without it.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ConnTheElite » Fri May 18, 2018 12:58 am

I found out about this game through a YouTube video (which I'm pretty sure is no longer available) and eventually decided to track it down and here I am. Really love what you have so far. :D I got to the city and I've seen pretty much every scenario where you can be a pred (or at least all the ones I could find). When I play a vore game with options, I tend to be an aggressive predator that tries to eat everything.

As far as suggestions/requests go:

Spoiler: show
-- If you plan on eventually adding a scene where the player can defeat the guard captain, add an option (perhaps a requirement in order to win?) to force feed her a shrinking potion to bring her down to the player's size. In general I think this should be an option when the player goes up against someone/something with a size advantage and it would make the fight winnable or at least have a lower level requirement in order to win.

-- If there are there are going to be scenes where the player eats multiple prey or particularly large prey (like the guard captain), make a new portrait for the player character with an even larger belly for these scenes. (I'm a sucker for large bellies) :p

--Add a new item (perhaps an unappetizing potion?) that forces your pred to spit you out. Of course this won't be a get out of jail free card since there will be some situations where that wouldn't really help you (like the kitchen scene).

--If the player character is a high enough level (20-30+), she can win against the bandit without getting eaten by her first. Or when the shop is available, purchase a weapon that helps win the fight.

Looking forward to see this develop more. :D
ConnTheElite
Been posting for a bit

Postby troble » Fri May 18, 2018 1:09 am

need english/japanese translation?
pm me freely

(recently i got asked for some sentence from ToA game and i've been given motivation to translate em all)
troble
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 am

diclonius wrote:I have a suggestion for a future update.
How about a "Vore Brothel" in wich you can have sex with the girls, eat them, feed your self to them or get eaten together with another girl so you
dont have to die alone. Got inspired by this picture: https://e-hentai.org/s/6011151d64/1200032-100
That would be fucking amazing! :gulp:

EDIT:
Another minor request:
Can you edit a Vagina to the main char? it looks pretty awkward without it.

Ah yes THAT pack SO delicious! That pack is one of my favs! Image 116 is a personal fav of mine from the pack. As well as the first 2.
Turbotowns
???

Postby RediQ » Sun May 20, 2018 4:12 am

ConnTheElite wrote:Looking forward to see this develop more. :D

Thanks! Some of these suggestions are already planned or sort-of-planned, but others (like an escape potion) are less feasible to add. I'll do what I can, though!
RediQ
Participator

Postby Hansony » Sun May 20, 2018 5:11 am

So I was thinking:
Could it be possible to have Charlotte teach the player non-digestive vore and be able to use that in some scenes?
One could be with her self if you make that agreement with her and another one could maybe be something with Sarah where after having digested your own you ask her if she want something even more sexy as she digest her prey (and it could even come with a "release/Change mind and digest" choice in the end).

Oh and you have anal vore and unbirth as "probably", I feel like those would be well suited for Mica maybe after the finish the witch quest (in whatever way that would work) and maybe meeting her in her house or at least a more privet setting.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RediQ » Sun May 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Hansony wrote:So I was thinking:
Could it be possible to have Charlotte teach the player non-digestive vore and be able to use that in some scenes?
One could be with her self if you make that agreement with her and another one could maybe be something with Sarah where after having digested your own you ask her if she want something even more sexy as she digest her prey (and it could even come with a "release/Change mind and digest" choice in the end

As much as I was initially enthusiastic about the idea, the way most older scenes are set up makes them kinda prohibitively difficult to add a lot of content to, especially major branches like this that open after unlocking something.

I do plan to add a little more endo content in the future, likely a prey endo scene in the next update I hope, but the "learning new types of vore and using them in old encounters" thing is extremely unlikely to happen, sorry to say, even if the player might get to use those things in specific pred scenes.

I've also got at least one AV scene planned (probably as pred or prey) that will likely be the very first thing I work on once I am back to working on more content.
RediQ
Participator

Postby ecloure » Tue May 22, 2018 5:23 am

I had longing to play your new scenes><
All the scenes found were very good!
ecloure
New to the forum

Postby RediQ » Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 pm

ecloure wrote:I had longing to play your new scenes><
All the scenes found were very good!

Thank you!

It makes me very happy to see Japanese-speakers interested in playing the game.
RediQ
Participator

Postby e2s86 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pm

nice
e2s86
Somewhat familiar

Postby maxicrack » Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 pm

I might be blind and/or forgetful, but I can't seem to find the F/F/F scene (Person inside person inside person if I'm not mistaken). Could someone point out where this is, please?
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game