List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/12/

Postby Nayko93 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:18 pm

VVV wrote:What is new

just read
there is "has been added to the list of games" for the new one
and " has been updated to " for the old one
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScienceTiny » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:44 am

I just noticed that the list only has IndoGhost's second game, but not his first.

It's a text-based RPG, like IVG2, but it runs in MS Excel. I've never seen that before, but it's still a nice game if you can run it. Just be sure to turn off macros afterwards, just in case.
Here's the link: https://aryion.com/g4/view/241796
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kurainyx » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Flexible Survival has more vore content this month. The Gargoyle Sentry has oral, anal, and cock vore scenes, all endo, on subsequent meetings. There's also the new Tentacle Abomination in the Void Realm which has cock vore or unbirth bad ends you if you lose to it.

Copy/paste relevant changelog text:
Gargoyle Sentry: Expanded with a bunch of new scenes, and can now become a NPC after earning his respect.
Void Realm (Tentacle Abomination): Now a roaming encounter. It can be provoked by holding position or exploring repeatedly. It currently has 1 loss scene with variations depending on what sex organ it mimicks, as well as a special interaction with the Ancient Tome.
Kurainyx
New to the forum

Postby Alsnapz » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Kurainyx wrote:Flexible Survival has more vore content this month. The Gargoyle Sentry has oral, anal, and cock vore scenes, all endo, on subsequent meetings. There's also the new Tentacle Abomination in the Void Realm which has cock vore or unbirth bad ends you if you lose to it.

Gargoyle Sentry: Expanded with a bunch of new scenes, and can now become a NPC after earning his respect.
Void Realm (Tentacle Abomination): Now a roaming encounter. It can be provoked by holding position or exploring repeatedly. It currently has 1 loss scene with variations depending on what sex organ it mimicks, as well as a special interaction with the Ancient Tome.

Yer doin' the GOOD WORK, Kurainyx o3o
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:48 pm

Tooth and Craw by CuttleScuttle has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Tooth and Craw is a gritty Quest game that sets out to rectify a burning question:

Why are all the prey in vore games suicidal?

Typically, when you want a specific ending in a vore game, you either have to throw yourself in harm’s way—or let the enemy whittle your HP to zero. It feels passive. And I wanted to try my hand on another take!

In Tooth and Craw, you play from the perspective of the prey—but choose the actions of the predator.

In order to earn specific endings, you’ll afflict the poor prey with a menagerie of vore-themed status effects. Is that mouse a tough pill to swallow? Lube them up with your spit, leaving them ⛆ Drenched ⛆ in your saliva.

This is a proof of concept. There is a single (“complex”) pred: a feral fox. [OV, AV, CV] Digestion, non-fatal, and hard options are available and blacklist-able. Make sure to visit the "preferences" tab!!
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/36892496/

Vorevival by QueenKyobi has been added to the list of games. Description:

"I'm a little nervous to show this off, I will admit!

Regardless, here is text based adventure Vorevival! I now have my own webspace (ignore it being a bit messy for now) so it can be played online, hopefully lag free, by clicking here! You don't have to download a single thing, you can play it right in your browser.

This is a completely different game to A Tiny Furry In A Huge World. It's still text based, it's still macro/micro based ... so, what are the differences? The gameplay, really. Rather than being a CYOA, this is more of a macrotastic text RPG. My aim is to make something that's a bit like the micro version, or, perhaps, a more niche version of Corruption of Champions.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/36724074/

Escape The Neighborhood has been updated to Version 0.25. Changelog:

"1: Broke up text in endings to make them easier to read
2: Reduced chance of running into your father awake in the Living Room (Instead of making it a 30% chance it would happen I'd accidentally made it a 30% chance it wouldn't happen! Sorry about that!!!)
3: Added neighborhood map.
4: Added NINE fully detailed new endings, can you find them all?
5: Added cameo of Jeschke 's character as new ending 10! (Thank you so much for your inspiration and for letting me use your character, I hope you enjoy it!)
"

The Titan Kingdoms has been updated to Version 0.3.2. Changelog:

"-Added second intermission content
-Reworked appearance system
-Added a debug/cheats page
"

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy has been updated to Version 0.3.3. Changelog:

"Added a new branch to Sunny's breakfast conversation on Day 2
Implemented the full relationship overview screen
Minor typo and bug fixes
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.14.3. Changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/24/

Postby Kurainyx » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:12 pm

Another monthly Flexible Survival update. Only one new vore scene this time around, but it's with the fan-favorite dragon, Doran.

Doran: Added a new Dom scene for the dragon with an optional Oral Vore ending for neutral or submissive players. Only available if the respective options are active, including Doran regarding himself as a male and as a full dominant.
Kurainyx
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:21 pm

Kurainyx wrote:Another monthly Flexible Survival update. Only one new vore scene this time around, but it's with the fan-favorite dragon, Doran.

Doran: Added a new Dom scene for the dragon with an optional Oral Vore ending for neutral or submissive players. Only available if the respective options are active, including Doran regarding himself as a male and as a full dominant.

as a small amendment...this only works if the sex autofire is off (or has a really really low chance of happening if autofire is on)
Firon
---

Postby Granite » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 pm

NeighBroHood Initiation by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is the 24nd Patreon Interactive

You have someone coming over after class today to test you if you're Alpha Material... But is this test really for you?

Mprg is optional like always!
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37068360/

Summoned By Accident (Interactive Version) has been updated to Version #7. Changelog:

"- Added intro to job if went to the park with Kevin for Zorro
- Added meeting Chase at DOR during early mornings for dem smexy kitty bois~
- Added text when did Chase's DOR event when you meet him other places
- Added Brass into Neighborhood at night
- Added another bot and top scene to the GH's in the arena
- Added Trald at DOR when recepitionists are properly distracted and friends of mice and those who help him hunt!
- Added Pet Trald hangout at home at night
- Added Working for Kuri and events (more to come as always)
- Added Taurus Guard event
- Added new win/loss for drunk wolf + losses for bulky wolf and boar fight
- Added Ability to take a shower in house
- Vore and Transformation kinks repeatables. They will continue to appear again and again like every other event till you click yes to it, but don't worry if you don't want them. These both have a quest tied to them. Just don't do it and they'll never be unlocked.
- Change the side bar to be a cellphone
"

Talking Head 2.0 has been updated to Version #4. Changelog:

"The main goal of this update is to make Talking Head not just a voracious predator, but also a sexual maniac, ready to take full adventage of his/her victims before consuming them.
So most of patterns now have the offshoot on the topic of sexual domination. I concider to make some submissive patterns for my preds in the future, but for now they just want to abuse their victims and use them for the sexual relief.
Also I don't have the collection of quotes about sex as rich as about vore, so it lacks variability here and there. Hope to fix it in the future.
I did some tests with TH using several topics in the same phrase. Like promising to consume the player after some nughty fun. It was successful, but for now it's not widely implemented. But you still can encounter it, talking about sex.

There's not much of updates in vore part. But there's a couple of new patterns and some old ones were updated, fixed, improved.
Added the option to choose your name, sometimes the pred will mention it. And the game should save it when closed. It's also the experiment before adding custom predators. Twine won't let us save them as external files, but it should be pretty possible to build them, using something like settings menu.
"

The Hotel has been updated to Version 1.10. Changelog:

"-Added Teshy (tongue play, oral vore, digestion, bones; facesitting, anal vore, digestion)
-Added Atticus (facesitting, anal vore, digestion)
-Added Cassiopeia (belly smothering, belly worship, oral vore, digestion; unbirth, endosoma)
-Added Azure (dancing, accidental vore, anal vore, facesitting, butt smothering, stream play, digestion)
-Added Kat (shrinking, oral vore, endosoma)
-Added 1 Dolor scene (soul-stealing, oral vore, entrapment)
-Added 1 Inspy scene (unbirth, endosoma)
-Added 1 Germania scene (belly worship, belly smothering, oral vore, digestion)
-Added "Suite Wing" to the ground floor
-Added Room 11 Token
-Added a special reward for those who finish the game
"

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.14. Changelog:

"Doom the Lizardman
The encounter with a lizardman next to the riverbend of the valley has been extended. Leave town and go to the valley map and travel to the river bend to meet him

Travelling to Makarna
Lion males can now travel to Makarna from Dormaus Village Gates, as a worker rather than a slave girl. Offers opportunities for sex and vore. To become a lion, there is an event at the art gallery

Riverford Ruins
A new area has opened up near the northern forest on the world map. It has three events, one of which requires you to meet with the lizardman Doom first:
1. Train magic. Multiple routes and outcomes, changes based on stat roll. Mind control, sex and possible soul vore
2. Steal from a filthy river troll. Fail and success outcomes. Contains musk and precum
3. Lizardman encounter. Contains paw play

Makarna Docks
If you have befriended the slave lion, you can meet him again so long as you are a lion and have 20 watervine to bribe the slavedriver.
Event changes based on a charm roll. Success allows sexy scenes with the lion, failure leads to bondage.

There is also a followup event for the slave lion afterwards which will grant a rare flower, to trade with King Gareth

Minor Change
The Events around makarna have had their watervine rewards boosted slightly. Particularly the "loading cargo" task at the docks

Gareth's Training
The rare flower can be given to King Gareth to further his romance chain.

If you have maxed Gareth's romance, you can ask him about his history and take part in a consensual mind control scene with him.

Ritter's Training
At Ritter's store, next to the marketplace, if you are friends with Saberhagen and you have tanked your intelligence to the lowest rank, he'll offer to help you fix it.
Two possible bad ends (dog and butler), and a good end that sets your int back to the default

The dog bad end has a followup scene.

Ice Cream
You can buy ice cream at Makarna and take it to Titan in the forest. He'll offer you a puppet TF potion in exchange

Titan's Identity
There is a long chain of story-related events following the puppet tf potion, related to finding out about Titan's history.
Drink the potion, talk to Saberhagen, and return to Titan. A bad end here will add a sinister new NPC to Titan's cottage with a new conversation tree.
A good end will give you a third kind of flower you can give to Gareth for more content, if you have given him two types already. This leads to some important lore events.
"

Swallow Island has been updated to Version 0.20. Changelog:

"Fixed an issue with characters who follow that would stop following you when being eaten, but start again after you reform.
Updated images to be linked to Imgur instead of local files to reduce file size of the Quest file. If any images are missing after this update, please let me know so I can fix them.
Added squirmy morph to Angus.
Slightly tweaked Warning Sign text.
Added vore command content for Bloated Swimming Man, Patron, Henry, Henry Jr, Pierce, Cyrus, Nuhhel, Angus, Village Guardian, and Harvey.
Added additional temporary size to Village Guardian if he eats someone big enough.
Added special vore command scenes with Nuhhel and Village Guardian when trying to vore them.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 7/14/

Postby TastyAce » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:28 pm

Could my feeding & vore game, Fattening Up The Pup, be added to the list? https://tastyace.itch.io/fattening-up-the-pup
A description:
You are a dom whose pup is over to be fed. Choose whether you are a gentle or rough master, and determine what you will serve him. Will you stuff shrimp down his throat, or gently give him pieces of chicken? Only you can determine that.
And then there's the final course, a living meal. . .
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/6/

Postby GoliathWolf1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Granite wrote:
yeetmaus wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33102802/

As far as I know, that version of The Hotel is not available yet for everyone. I only update when a public version is released and not for Patreon exclusive releases. That's also why The Lab is only at version 10 and not at 13.5 like it is on Patreon.

As far as I know he is now charging for this update and beyond like $7.50 or something
GoliathWolf1
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:40 pm

TastyAce wrote:Could my feeding & vore game, Fattening Up The Pup, be added to the list? https://tastyace.itch.io/fattening-up-the-pup
A description:
You are a dom whose pup is over to be fed. Choose whether you are a gentle or rough master, and determine what you will serve him. Will you stuff shrimp down his throat, or gently give him pieces of chicken? Only you can determine that.

It was already on my list! I'll have an update up momentarily.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:17 pm

Fattening Up The Pup by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Contains feederism, stuffing, pup play, weight gain, fat shaming/humiliation kink, BDSM, and vore.

"

Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/fattening-up-the-pup

Quest For A Belly has been updated to Version 0.4. Changelog:

"- Taïga of Eÿ storyline done (needs refining and scenes for when you go back)
- Added sex scenes with Eÿos and giant bear
- Added willing scene with Eÿos
- Added willing and unwilling scenes with temnospondyl
- Changed menu layout
- Added custom sound effects
- Added the music function
"

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World has been updated to Version 0.6. Changelog:

"- ADDED Claire! Claire is a female wolf teacher that has about eight or nine endings attached to her ... it's been a little while since I counted. You can find her by going through the new fire exit in the West Wing Corridor."

Tooth and Craw has been updated to Version 0.15. Changelog:

"New Pred: Akhlut

Don't let her feral form fool you, this amphibious creature possesses a razor-sharp intellect. An akhlut, a mythical orca-wolf hybrid, the monster is playful—with a twisted sense of humor. Her hunger for mice is unmatched... by anything except her libido.

She has OV, AV, and UB endings (the UB has soft and hard variants). She is technically unfinished at the moment. Two additional endings are arriving next week. Since so many people wanted unbirth—I made sure her UB endings are extra long!

Adventure Mode Tease

After some thought (and a lot of game design planning) I’ve decided to include an “adventure mode!” Think of it as an exploration section with less complex, but more plentiful predators.

You play as Misfortune, a raven whose task is to ensure five unfortunate characters get nommed by selecting “misfortunes” to befall them. Basically—you control the character’s bad luck. Each character has a gimmick and a theme.

Swallow Island has been updated to Version 0.21. The changelog can be found here.

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.15.4. The changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 7/31/

Postby Granite » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:07 am

Life of the Party by DoubleAnalogue has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Your name is Hollis. You are a small gray rabbit, standing meekly in the foyer of a big, loud suburban house party. Your ears hurt, and in the mere twenty minutes since you've arrived, you've already completely lost sight of your friend who brought you here. Even worse, you're surrounded by huge, drunk anthros who could probably swallow you in seconds. Most alarming of all, one of them is your old high school bully. It's hardly a question of *if* you're gonna get eaten, but rather, by whom.

What will you do?
"

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... venture-18

Unbirthed By My Beefy Trans Tiger Boyfriend by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You are Zed, just a guy with a beefy tiger boyfriend. Today is special for two reasons:
1. It's your birthday.
2. Your boyfriend's going to unbirth you for the very first time.
And you can't wait.

A Twine interactive with oral sex, D/s, and (of course) unbirthing.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/37809509/

Flora and Sauna by Enro and Oz has been added to the list of games. Description:

"The demo build of my game "Flora and Sauna" is now open to the public! This is a visual novel style game where you are a customer at new spa with some very interesting and sexy services.

In this demo, you will be able to take Sauvia's massage class where she allows you to massage every part of her body with a few different endings.

You can also receive a massage from Kavara, who has mastered what she calls an "internal massage" where she swallows you whole and lets her stomach do the work.

You will also be able to talk with Stella, and use a bit of magic trickery to play a prank on Sauvia.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/38427977

Summoned By Accident (Interactive Version) has been updated to Version #8. Changelog:

" Blueballs tribute to his Escape the Con game is in and it's all up in Trald's next hangout. Tons o game overs to find, 14, and variants to some of them and others. Not to mention, thar be other people you know there as well. His next 4 events will also be taking place at the con, however, it'll be split into 3 paths depending on how you ended up surviving here.

What's New?
- Trald's 2nd hangout event added! Comes with Blood and Brass events + a bunch of gameovers, and a warning.
- Vore and Transformation kinks repeatables. They will continue to appear again and again like every other event till you click yes to it, but don't worry if you don't want them. These both have a quest tied to them. Just don't do it and they'll never be unlocked.
- Added Winter's 1st Event
"

Rasa has been updated to Version 0.2. Changelog:

"[Zone] Treasure Hunt Mansion -- Press the Start Button and select Beta 1 content.
[Scene] Rasa OVs male dragon.
[Scene] Rasa OVs female cat.
[Scene] Rasa face-sexes and CVs male husky dog.
[Scene] Rasa OVs male gryphon.
[Addition] Short story loosely based on Skyrim, involving copious dragon/dragon sexings and CTF.
[Addition] More Rasa transformation images have been added.
"

Feast has been turned into Feast Redone. Changelog:

"I've been completely rewriting Feast. You might recall that the last major update was back in 2018; I had grown unhappy with how the game was designed, which made it hard to create good content for it. The original game had devolved into a text adventure crammed into an engine that wasn't really flexible enough for that, but also wasn't capable of complex interactions that weren't crafted by hand!

Thus, I've taken a second crack at it. I learned some proper tools for this one (Typescript for the programming and Vue to create a decent UI); the result is a much better-looking, much better-playing game.

So far, I've gotten the basic mechanics in. You can fight other creatures and eat them (or get eaten by them). You can also navigate around the world and perform actions in it. Combat includes a decent variety of stuff, including status effects, predators eating other predators, and (still rudimentary) AI. You can also grow and shrink (courtesy of aeznon's Geta), and encounter a few guest bosses (with very poor odds of success).
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.16.3. The changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 8/21/

Postby frogcubus » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:13 pm

I wrote something up for vore day pretty recently. M/M, pred and prey routes, demihumans and humans as preds and prey. It’s called Pledge to Pudge, and if you’d be willing, I’d love to to show it off here.

I’ve got a link to the posting on my Eka’s page here with additional details and a slightly more comprehensive tag list.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/623961

It’s still a work in progress, as the current version is pretty short, but with any luck I’ll be able to finish 1.1 by the first week or so of September 2020.

All this sound good, Granite ?
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scorpi » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:55 pm

How do you find the vore in Degrees of Lewdity?
Scorpi
Somewhat familiar

Postby MoonlightShad0w » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:30 pm

Scorpi wrote:How do you find the vore in Degrees of Lewdity?

Here you go.

The Degrees of Lewdity wiki page:
https://degreesoflewdity.miraheze.org/w ... nster_Vore
MoonlightShad0w
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:50 pm

frogcubus wrote:All this sound good, Granite ?

It'll be at the top of the next update. :) I like to wait until I have a couple games to add or update before making a post, rather than for every time a single thing is updated. So i'll make sure your game is on the top when I do put out another list update.
Granite
Participator

Postby frogcubus » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Granite wrote:
frogcubus wrote:All this sound good, Granite ?

It'll be at the top of the next update. :) I like to wait until I have a couple games to add or update before making a post, rather than for every time a single thing is updated. So i'll make sure your game is on the top when I do put out another list update.

Much appreciated.

**The most recent update is live, 1.1a. Will be accepting submissions at any time, as elaborated previously.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:38 pm

Pledge to Pudge: A Male Pred Interactive by Frogcubus has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You wake up one morning in a body that you're at least a little uncertain is your own, and piece together the events of the previous evening from the general wreckage around you. Things are weird out here, yo.

Story contains NSFW content, including but not limited to: gay dudes doing gay stuff, stuffing, vore, copious amounts of alcohol, and who fucking knows how many OSHA violations.
"

Link: https://aryion.com/g4/view/623961

Triple R by Zawkian_Puppy has been added to the list of games. Description:

"The game is basically a Dark Souls Visual novel, but instead of Dying repeatedly you get FUCKED repeatedly!!! This will will have multiple choices with multiple paths that will have consequences! If you do something in chapter 1, it will influence things up to chapter 10!!! So Buckle up ya naughty pup!!"

Link: https://cheesy-cookie-corp.itch.io/triple-r

How Would You Like To Be Eaten? by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A giant has taken you to be their dinner. But they're merciful--they'll give you a choice in how you want to be eaten alive. Get dipped in a sauce, or be part of a dish. It's up to you."

Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/how-would-you-like-to-be-eaten

Parkside has been updated to Update #1. Changelog:

"Update 1 has new areas, new scenes, and new characters! A couple fellows roam the grassy fields, there’s a delightful hot spring for some heated times, and a spooky expedition into a cave!"

Summoned By Accident (Interactive Version) has been updated to Version #9. Changelog:

"Did you say you wanted some more of that smexy bearcat?! Cause that's what you got this update! More continuations of meeting the mysterious gooy stranger in the alleyway. Along with Doctor Professor Darrius_Skyler helping you learn how to reform for those who can vore/be vored.

What's New?
- The goo stranger in the alleyway in the western district now has follow up scenes. Find him in the gym after encountering his first event in the western district.
- For those who have be transformed by your new friend, there's a gameover for subbing to the Black Panther 1 too many times downtown.
- After unlocking the ability to vore from any of the 3 guys, Zorro has someone to help keep you from offing yourself... At least at first, he doesn't pay your sub! You can off yourself if you want to!
- Added in an energy system. Instead of gameovering, or in most cases nothing cause I didn't put it in, you will now gameover when you're low.
- If you can reform, the goat at the cv arena will now have an reform scene.
- Added Doctor Professor Darrius to the gym after he teaches you how to vore.
- Players who can distract him from working out and have musk and inflation unlocked have an additional scene after the first one at the gym.
- Added another bot and top scene in the glory hole.
- Trald can now vore players if they are his student and met with Darrius in the gym. After helping him with his problem that is. With a little help from Kru.
- Added more a few more events in the gym.

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World has been updated to Version 0.7. Changelog:

"Added Fox, a female feral fox whom you can encounter by heading off into the new nature trail area. The nature trail area is off the campus parking lot area which was introduced last update. This can be reached from the West Wing Corridor, in case you forgot!

Fox has a bunch of endings! Like, over a dozen of 'em. These feature soft vore, unbirth, anal vore ... the list goes on, really.

Claire's soul vore earring has functionality with this new area as well, so make sure to yoink it out of her pocket if this is of interest to you!
"

Flora and Sauna has been updated to Version 0.4. Changelog:

"-4 new characters
-5 new areas
-5 new quests/tasks
-new music and sound effects
"

The Lab has been updated to Version 13.50. Changelog:

"[Scene] Floor 2 Slime Room can engage in sexy shenanigans and soul vore you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Zergling can OV you (while the other zerglings watch).
[Scene] Floor 2 Phantom (final showdown gryphon) can soul-CV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Lord Treval can CV (with soul absorption) your companion. You must have a companion before you speak to him for the first time.
[Addition] New Floor 2 Observation Room short story, The Demon Horse. (CV, M/M sex, soul absorption)
[Addition] You can now traverse the Slime Room slowly.
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.17.5. The changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/4/

Postby SynxTheLynx » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:19 am

Thank you for your work Granite, you're my main reason I come to this site.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game