List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby SynxTheLynx » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:15 am

Granite wrote:Done. What do you think?

I also updated the intro part to make it more official and less casual.

Personally, I think it looks more appealing and easier to navigate, nicely done.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phietto » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Granite wrote:
Phietto wrote:Random thought, but it might be an idea to sort the list into Headings depending on platform (i.e Twine/Quest/Browser), just for clarity, since there's starting to be quite a few entries in the first post

Done. What do you think?

I also updated the intro part to make it more official and less casual.

Looking good!
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Looks great, Granite!
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:34 pm

THETA has been updated to Version 0.2.5. Changelog:

"2017/11/27 - v0.2.5 Update
Patron Scenes!
Richie (1 Prey OV)
Cherri (1 Pred UB->CV Bad End)
Leon (Object Swallowing, Kinkiness, Kinky Vore)
Saoshi (1 Pred CV Bad End)
Expanded Nutmeg (CV -> OV Potential Bad End/FT)

Other Scenes!
3 more things to buy (and eat) from the store, courtesy of Bluespark
More pica - Empty soda/coffee cans, you can now eat all the stuff on stage in the Theatre
7 Cream Scenes - As Prey: 2 OV scenes, As Pred: Macro OV with Mawplay & Optional Paw stuff, Micro Entrapment w/ AV/UB. Absorption, Other Weird Stuff

Other Stuff!
Added Player Phone (Takes screen wiper and map into one menu, added Quest Log/Notes)
Moved Muffin and Mocha into the library. They gossip now."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Home Invasion has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a gift for wolfkiller25

It stars his character Fade Maneater, a flamboyant thieving Charr, finding his next target. You. Will you give into him, or resist in vain. A short cyoa that comes with 3 endings.

It was fun writing someone else's character. I'll probably do more not my character stuff for people.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25573827/

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.07. Changelog:

"Update 0.06: Debbie's AV scene added, shop scene added, art style improved and redone some old works.

Update 0.07: Option for male or female player and prey with illustrations to match, added AV scene for Kira in car, as a drastic rewritting of all scenes and a deepening of the player relationship with the wolf family."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Summoned by Accident has been updated to Version 12. Changelog:

"What's new:

Prey side
-Finished day 3 Kuri's route
-Added a min min event

To get to the start of Kuri's route. You need to have serve the orcs table on day 1 and asked Gour to eat you, then hang out with him on day 2. And instead of going pass the curtain with him, stay with Zorro and pass out the fliers. Then after the transformation on day 3, hang out with Zorro..

Unlike Chase's path where it's reliant on how much he likes you to determine what happens. Kuri's path is based on if you're a d-boy or c-boy, some different text and passages if you can get preggers, if he agreed to have sex with you or not, and one part will change depending on your race. When you see it, you'll know it.

To encounter Min's event. Go to day 3 working for Bloodthirster, then go outside instead of going to the bar or hanging with Zorro."

The Lab has been updated to Version Dec 2017. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
[Addition] New swallow and digestion variation for Slugbeast.
[Addition] Don't abuse the soda vending machines. The dracobugs don't take kindly to vandals.
[Addition] Zsaarr can now be shrunk a bit. He's still bigger and hungrier than you, but it changes some of the text.
[Addition] New CV scenes for Zsaarr (the new scenes begin after you Give Up or reach zero HP against him).
-- The CV path can only happen when he's not been shrunk.
[Addition] A new wormy predator is lurking in the Pakkun Lizard's room (Room 1B).
[Addition] Observation Rooms are now a thing.
[Addition] Observation Room glass windows are now a thing.
[Addition] Sensory Stones are now a thing. Ever played Planescape: Torment? Yeah. Those.
-- Obs Room windows and Sensory Stones are inside the observation rooms.
-- When you complete a predator room, there is a chance for an observation room to randomly spawn as you walk along hallways.
-- If you don't see an observation room (or Starlight's Room) within a few hallway movements, odds are that you aren't eligible for it. It randomly appears in the room you're in, not in a random spot, so you don't need to "find" it.
-- Once an observation room spawns, you need to defeat more predators to get another one.
-- When in the observation room, you may look through the window or use a Sensory Stone once.
-- Each observation or stone round restores a bit of health, but it's mostly for fun.
[Addition] New interactive character, Starlight. Currently has two conversation trees. Willing vore to be added next update.
-- Starlight's room has a chance to randomly spawn instead of an Observation Room.
[Addition] New Observation Room scenes:
-- Centipede Attack, Part 1
-- Centipede Attack, Part 2
-- Spider and Flies
-- Kog'Maw and the Dragons, Part 1
-- Kog'Maw and the Dragons, Part 2
-- Kezret, Mad Science Bug, Part 1
-- Kezret, Mad Science Bug, Part 2
-- Kezret, Mad Vore Bug
[Addition] New Sensory Stone scenes:
-- Chain-eating Gryphon, Part 1
-- Chain-eating Gryphon, Part 2
-- Shriekmaw Surprise
-- The Dracobug
[Change] You may now change species to Skunk.
[Change] When starting a new game, your species is randomized.
[Bug Fix] The appropriate message is now shown if you change your species to dinosaur or dragon when you are already that species. (Previously there was no message.)
[Bug Fix] Successful use of the Cheat Device now turns the map cell green. (Previously it remained red.)"
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.08. Changelog:

"Update 0.08: Rewrote Ricks Scene and added full colour gender options."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Another Night with Dad by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a commission from an anonymous user.

This stars their characters, a doberman dad and son. You play as the son coming home one night to a loving and clingy father who has something different in store for you tonight.

Each branch has 3 endings.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25634410/

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.10. Changelog:

"Update 0.09: Finished gender options rewriting of the charity event and added UB scene for Kira in the car.
Update 0.10: Rewrote Jasmine AV scene with improved color illustration."
Granite
Participator

Postby Angelblast » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Heya all.

Update 11 to my text adventure game now released!

Details and such here
https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8540477/
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:51 pm

A Favor For Zorro by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a commission for an anonymous user.

Zorro is of need of someone to make someone disappear, and found you. Will you be able to do this for him? Or fail under the pressure. Comes with 3 endings.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25758682/

Angelblast's Vorish Adventure Game has been updated to Version 11. Changelog:

"What's New?

+ Re-write of Purple Potion Scenes
+ Festive additions
+ Re-working of Forest areas
+ Set up work for new areas and characters to be added"

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.11. Changelog:

"Update 0.11: Rewrote June's OV scene and the car layout and added Devin's OV scene in the new route to the college tree."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:41 pm

IVG2: The Castaway's Tale has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is an erotic story game I've been working on for fun in my spare time. It has the following features:

[*] Action rpg engine, explore a randomly generated world to seek for the legendary "Ring of Ages" and try not to die
[*] Transform your own and other character's bodies in a variety of ways using potions of mutation, experiment to learn what they do
[*] Date, seduce and be dominant/submissive with randomly generated characters who can be furry, human, demi-human, male, female, herm, neutral
[*] Have sex as a combination of literally 100 different sexual maneuvers, with hyper and inflation variations.
[*] Be predator and prey in a variety of vore situations. Eat and digest tons of stuff, try not to each too much to make yourself too fat to move. Get eaten by lots of stuff and try to escape via throw-up or full-tour, or just relax in the belly
[*] If you want, you can generate the world with only male or only female characters
[*] Feed people food, jizz or milk until they get inflated, or have them do the same to you, then have sex before/during/after
[*] There's now a Scat Free Option Yayyy
"

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52062

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.12. Changelog:

"Update 0.12: Improved some pictures and added Junes fart intro."

The Lodge has been updated to Version #18. Changelog:

"Its that time of year, the time for celebrating and eating big feasts, though this season has been mixed here I managed to get a fair amount of content ready for you all before you get yourselves eaten…. Or eat the others, in either case most of it is seasonal fun

Xmas content

[*]-Didn't get nearly as much as I thought done
[*]-There is Santa's throne on the second floor landing where lodge members take turns being Santa, depending on the time of day you'll meet someone new... there are two lap sitting flavor scenes and two ends for each time of day. Many are AV focused.
[*]-Can feed your buddies to Blitzen now
[*]-Xmass presents around the lodge, giving them to who they belong too gets a few simple brownie points
[*]-Macronight flavor on by default, only affects you rarely if shrunk(2% chance per step they shouldn't repeat, non fatal
[*]-Another xmass present to help make friends with people(This MIGHT be a temporary item after a coupe updates from now, or might stay permanent like the anniversary prezzies
[*]New snowman in the winter wonderland, might be used for something later
[*]-very minor clean up for Gulzigs encounter, now can see what you rolled and what he did

Cameos

[*]-Hoss content has added Blitzen as an alternate with a CV and Oral sex on the deer.(Blitzens throne is in the winter wonderland)
[*]-Aki's content is The start of a character Amitia Yew..the ice cream vending tuar. You can find him in the freezer room
[*]-If you enter the kitchen late at night you can catch pepper talking in his sleep, and have a somewhat different encounter with him, possible full tour scene...interact with the new table there to work it
[*]-Kiodyne’s Content is an encounter with wolves on the lawns wooden table. It only works when shrunk, and best to enjoy mr. naughty as well
[*]-Parts of an overwatch style game are established in the video game room(DID NOT GET FINISHED, will eventually)"
Granite
Participator

Postby Angelblast » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:59 am

Currently working on new updates for my game.

I have also opened up a Character Slot to auction!
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8545538/

Though if you want to show me support without bidding on the slot, I have now also opened a donation pool too. ^^

All the best to all, and best wishes for the festive season however you celebrate it,
Zeko~
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

A New Day At School by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A commission from a friend over on chyoa.

Jeff has just transferred over to a new school and it's his first day there.

Play as either, Rick the domineering zebra or Jeff the nerdy fennec fox, and experience the last day of freedom for Jeff. Each character has 4 endings.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25850838/

A Bear Helping Out by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A fanstory of -kiel-

A friend of yours has ask his friend, Kiel, to help teach you how to cv. Will you be able to do it with the helpful hand of Kiel, or will you let your over eager friend have too much fun? Or, would you rather a more in depth learning experience?

A fan... Cyoa... Story... That comes with 4 endings.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25850859/
Granite
Participator

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:51 am

So, I've started playing Angelblast's Vorish Text Adventure and was planning to put together a list of all of the scenes and how to trigger them... But there are a LOT more scenes than I was expecting, and a lot of them seem to have some more complicated ways to trigger them. Anyone know of any particularly difficult to locate scenes I've likely missed?
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby equino » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:45 am

JustaLurkingPony wrote:So, I've started playing Angelblast's Vorish Text Adventure and was planning to put together a list of all of the scenes and how to trigger them... But there are a LOT more scenes than I was expecting, and a lot of them seem to have some more complicated ways to trigger them. Anyone know of any particularly difficult to locate scenes I've likely missed?

Angel's got a guide up on DeviantArt, there's also a link on Angel's Journal on FA :) Hope that helps!
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:19 am

equino wrote:
JustaLurkingPony wrote:So, I've started playing Angelblast's Vorish Text Adventure and was planning to put together a list of all of the scenes and how to trigger them... But there are a LOT more scenes than I was expecting, and a lot of them seem to have some more complicated ways to trigger them. Anyone know of any particularly difficult to locate scenes I've likely missed?

Angel's got a guide up on DeviantArt, there's also a link on Angel's Journal on FA :) Hope that helps!

Ahh, I see! Thank you :D
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angelblast » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:06 am

equino wrote:

Not ALL of the scenes are in the guide though. Only some particular ones.
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Angelblast wrote:
equino wrote:

Not ALL of the scenes are in the guide though. Only some particular ones.

You've been holding out on us! :)
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Angelblast » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:36 pm

You've been holding out on us! :)

Not exactly, but to list ALL the scenes... it'd be a long old list. Haha. The guide shows hints at some special scenes. But there's loads for you guys to explore and enjoy yourselves. :P
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:15 pm

Bar Meal by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a commission from selfrog.

After a hard day at work. You head to your favorite bar and indulge yourself in your favorite meal. You'll just have to choose which one would be better. A hot busty blond chick, or an attractive looking business guy. And it is a bar after all, you could always get them more loose and willing. That is, unless you like a meal with a kick in it.

---WARNING!!!---
Read tags. Scat at the end. Don't go pass where it's insinuated that it's going to happen if you don't want to read it.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25927316/

Redscale's Adventure has been updated to Version 0.32. Changelog:

"New in 0.32.0
I don't even know anymore. This took way too long, in too small of increments, with too little sleep."

The Lab has been updated to Version 2.50. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
[Addition] New approach variant scene for lion (selectable)
[Addition] New ambiance, miniature statements that infrequently play as you are in the hallways.
[Addition] 2 new vore sounds. The different sounds are played randomly
[Addition] New observation room scenes:
- Subservient - Part 1
- Subservient - Part 2
[Addition] Chance the card player is hanging around in Hallway 7F. Right now he'll just play cards with you for some health wagers. You might see him again in the future...
[Addition (in progress)] Some Floor 2 work has been started. It will likely take a few more months to "finish", but tentative beta for February.
[Change] Observation Rooms and Starlight's Room have been reworked.
- The rooms now remain in one place.
- You will periodically find a key, and you may unlock the room of your choice.
- The room will lock behind you after you perform one interaction inside the room.
- This system will apply to any future "bonus rooms" so you can choose which one you want.
- This should fix the issue players were having with saving after visiting one of these rooms.
[Change] After participating in a multi-part observation room scene, you will be asked if you want to load the "sequel" for next time.
[Bug Fix] There is no longer a random blocked treasure chest hanging around in Hallway 1A.
[Hotfix - 1/2/2017] The new observation room scene ("Subservient") should behave better now.
[Hotfix - 1/2/2017] The observation room should work now when you have a sequel queued but are otherwise out of new scenes."
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game