List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/25/

Postby heromc » Wed May 04, 2022 9:29 am

Hey, could I get my game added to the list as well?

http://fightfuckfeed.me/

JavaScript/browserbased

Player as pred/prey, and all genders supported.

Version is currently at 0.7.0.0
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Samar » Wed May 04, 2022 12:12 pm

A few I have found over time

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62896
Feral Maw. Sci fi. You are a rando who wake up after eating a pirate captain. And as such you are the new captain, you have to earn the crews respect to avoid getting eaten yourself.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46150473/
Ren Feast. Another game from makar-ro who made Park side, beachside, nomcom and house party. Fairly straight forward vore stories in a reneisance fair setting.

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... ise-island
Pokemon: Missing in action paradise island. Very early adventure so not much to say. Just a few scenes
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby truck » Thu May 05, 2022 12:46 pm

help finding text adventure.

hello. i am looking for a story that i am having trouble finding. i posted my own topic about it but eka got mad at me for it. i can not remember the name of the story but as far as i can remember it was on textadventures.co.uk and was about a sort of coming of age dinner for the next door neighbor girl who wanted to eat the players brother as her meal. your mother asked you to find some special jam for the dinner which was called curant if i am right. the characters in this story were anthro/furry types like deer, birds, etc..
truck
Participator

Postby Scrypter » Thu May 05, 2022 3:30 pm

truck wrote:help finding text adventure.

hello. i am looking for a story that i am having trouble finding. i posted my own topic about it but eka got mad at me for it. i can not remember the name of the story but as far as i can remember it was on textadventures.co.uk and was about a sort of coming of age dinner for the next door neighbor girl who wanted to eat the players brother as her meal. your mother asked you to find some special jam for the dinner which was called curant if i am right. the characters in this story were anthro/furry types like deer, birds, etc..
I believe it is called Vore Street
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu May 05, 2022 3:33 pm

Is it this one? https://aryion.com/g4/view/389126
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby killermeow » Fri May 06, 2022 5:15 am

There is literally a thread just to look for things... viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31025
Please don't hijack other threads for that, ask there.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:59 pm

Hello everyone! Sorry for the very long absence of months since we last had an update on here. This year has been...a year. I'll try to go back to a roughly once a month update schedule for this list. I've tried my best to make sure I included all of the new games you guys and gals posted in the replies to this thread. Please let me know if I missed anyone and also let me know if I need to change or add any of the gender or vore information to the new games on the OP post. I haven't played all of the below new games, so I went off of the details given by the creators on what vore types is available in them. I might not have gotten everything right.

Due to just how long the below list is, it doesn't include all of the updates for existing games on the list. Some that I know will have updates to make (Degrees of Lewdity comes to mind), but I'll get to that later when I have time. Perhaps in next month's update that will hopefully be a lot more manageable than this one. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!

New Games

Carnivorous Cage by Faluma has been added to the list of games. Description:
Spoiler: show
You've woken up in a giant cage of hungry dinosaurs, try to escape without becoming prehistoric lunch! This CYOA has over 10k words with several different dinosaurs

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47738154/

Sexy Soul Sucking Succubi Skedaddle Saga by Wariodude128 has been added to the list of games. Description:
In this soul vore text adventure, you are in an enormous estate where you run into women who are actually succubi. You can tell they are so by their inhuman eyes. So do your best to escape this place before you fall prey to a succubus sucking your soul out of your erect penis and swallowing it whole. (If you are not a fan of blowjobs, you're gonna have a bad time)

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62554

GLUTTERSAGA by EmilyNidhoggr has been added to the list of games. Description:
Civil war rages amongst the dragons- a race of predatory lizards given human form.
You, a prisoner of the Bledhgoedens, the ruling dragon family, have been granted temporary shelter in the human embassy, under the protection of the all-powerful Lady Isabelle.
However, the Lady’s protection is failing, and the embassy might not be as safe as you imagined.

Play as a HUMAN. Negotiate between the larger, stronger dragons. Capture and devour their hidden true forms. Discover their secrets, for the Lady’s university and for yourself.
OR
Play as a DRAGON. Build relationships with potential prey, and grow stronger in proportion to the connections you've formed with the souls in your fat.

Work with the children of your former captors to escape the doom unleashed on their kingdom and save their young siblings from a terrible fate.
Or choose the perfect moment to betray them, and feed them with the rest of the world into your own ravenous stomach.
The choice is yours!

Serious content warning: this game gets macabre.
That said, it isn't necessarily nihilistic, unless you make nihilistic choices. The world and its characters are savage and traumatised, but for the most part they are capable of overcoming their condition, if that's how you choose to play it.
On the other hand, should you choose depravity, you might find the well very dark and deep.

This is a heavily character and decision based game, designed to reward close attention to characters’ changing motivations and attitudes.
There is no RNG malarkey, but all strength, morality and relationship stats are hidden to the player, meaning the long term consequences of your actions will need to be figured out from context clues, and similar choices might not always yield similar results.

Vore scenes range from comical to tragic, but always have consequences. All deaths are final (unless you restore a save, but then you don’t get the achievement). If you prefer your devourings light and context free, this is probably not the game for you. On the other hand, if you love deep lore, rich characters and sublime betrayals, you will get a lot out of multiple playthroughs. I reckon you could probably play it a thousand times and still not catch everything.

There are over 90 achievements, nearly 200 illustrations, and substantial hidden content that requires certain endings to have been completed.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62549

Rapturous by Zyyphelze has been added to the list of games. Description:
Rapturous is a nsfw furry visual novel/dating sim with RPG elements. You take the role of a lust demon trying to meet their quota in an impulsive medieval fantasy world.

This game is 18+ and features several kink themes (bondage, size difference, transformation, vore, and several others.)

Link: https://zyyphelze.itch.io/rapturous

Ren Feast by Makar-ro has been added to the list of games. Description:
The time has finally come... the yearly ren faire has begun! The event goes on every weekend for a month, and this weekend’s specific theme is the adult-only one, more welcoming for some ‘out there’ shenanigans. It’s always a fun time, although this year’s particular ‘plot’ seems to lean into... a certain demographic. That this little ‘castle town’ has been silently struck by a curse, driving the townsfolk to act uncouth, even... gluttonous. You’re left with a growing curiosity as the day draws near, and suddenly... the ren fest has begun!

This is a text adventure game full of vorny and horny shenanigans, populated by commissioners' characters! There's a total of approximately 34k words, and many scenes to find yourself in!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46150473/

Macroville by QueenKyobi has been added to the list of games. Description:
Welcome to MACROVILLE!
You are NOW the proud owner of a brand new type of pet!
Meet the Jepis! Two inches tall, glowing blue, and made entirely of tasty jelly, they're the worlds first micro society!
All you need to do is throw down some patented JEPI powder, sprinkle on a little water, wait ten minutes, and...
SAY HELLO TO BRAND NEW LIFE!

This is a silly little game that I made in a month or so. Beyond any bug fixes, it won't be receiving any new content or significant updates. What content does it have though, you ask? Well...

It's a civilization builder. Sort of. Played from a macro perspective, you grow a civilization of micros on your table in your living room. Think an ant farm - or, ugh, Sea Monkeys. You can either care for them, or you can cull them. Caring for them includes such joyous things as picking them up and dropping them onto your sensitive bits. Culling them revolves around various ways of putting them inside of yourself... or, heck, just stomping on them!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46576188/

Crimson Castle by Horny_furryboi has been added to the list of games. Description:
Submerge yourself into this fantasy RPG Visual Novel

Choose one of the 5 different classes to fight monsters, solve puzzles, and sneak your way into hidden rooms with the objective of unraveling the Crimson Castle's mystery
Expect tons of goo, transformation, BDSM, restraints, and much more... There's a bit of everything.
There are 3 bad endings and 2 different ways to reach the "good ending"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46718695/

The Chronicles of Nom by Furvoreite has been added to the list of games. Description:
PLOT SYNOPSIS
The rats have enslaved the squirrels, working them to exhaustion and putting on huge feasts in which the squirrels are the main course. You take control of a squirrel who successfully escapes the sewers - the kingdom of the rats - right before such a feast, narrowly avoiding becoming a meal for these nasty sewer-dwellers. Now, you must free your kind from the tyranny of the rats. But beware! There is not a single carnivore on the Isle of Nom who wouldn't love to bite into fresh, juicy squirrel like yourself. But, most importantly - beware your own heart.

WARNING
This game contains content which some may find disturbing, including - but not limited to - vore (both soft vore and hard vore), mild gore, stomping, etc.

The most gruesome bad ends in this game are the ones involving rats, I'd say; as they are the villains of this game, I did not hold back with these scenes. So, if you prefer to avoid gruesome stuff but still wanna give this game a go, I would recommend avoiding the ratty bad ends :3

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46901869/

Voretopiaa by Psychowolvesbane has been added to the list of games. Description:
Welcome to Voretopia, a highly indulgent (and in most cases quite graphic and extreme) vore fetish game based around Zootopia and my personal obsession with the main characters Judy and Nick.

The default character is my favourite plucky bunny cop Judy Hopps, and there will be some specific content dedicated just to her and Nick (and maybe to others from the film she knows if and when I implement them), however both the name and species of your character can be changed at little difference to the overall game if you prefer it.

If you are after something light-hearted and safe this isn't the game for you, various levels of digestion and disposal options will be available depending on your tastes, however since it is my preference to be dirty it's more likely that the clean stuff will not be implemented as quickly.

If this does not suit your preferences then I recommend that you quit this game immediately!

As of build v0.07 various UI features have been implemented, general player settings moved to the start of the game, some digestion engine content added (Fatal Oral Vore only for now), some post-OV content has been added, a path to OV reformation, OV perma disposal, and post-reformation disposal content. Also the main Cock Vore scenes have been added as well.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47374779/

Vorely: Bernard's Hike by Bogworms has been added to the list of games.
The second Vorely game is here! I'm excited to share it with all of you. There's been some stylistic changes since the last one, which I hope will give it a more fluid feel. Special thanks to HatterIsMe11 for commissioning this game!

Link: https://bogworms.itch.io/vorely-bernards-hike

FightFuckFeed.me by Heromc has been added to the list of games. Description:
FFFme is a game I started back in 2019 that I think you guys might like. It's a pred-focused sandbox text adventure about fuckin' and feastin' your way through a dangerous world. The game runs on lots of procedural content, so each playthrough will be a unique experience. Increase your stats by eating cute monstergirls/boys, and gain allies by banging em!

You play as a human sent to the world, which might be a dealbreaker for some of y'all, but I think the number of interesting races to play with should make up for that.

Features:
• Randomly generated open world full of forests and jungles to explore, as well as caves and castles to spelunk.
• Easy hop in and play gameplay without any long intros to get through.
• Gender options for yourself and for what monsterfolk you'll encounter.
• Nonbinary player characters.
• Built in wiki so you're never without an answer.
• Achievements and rewards for earning them.

Content Warnings:
• Consensual sex.
• Consensual and nonconsensual vore.
• Primarily an oral vore game.
• Occasional fatal cockvore, and nonfatal unbirthing/anal.
• Hardvore when eating plantfolk.
• One species feeds exclusively on blood.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47139811/

Eaten Inn by DestinyIsBad has been added to the list of games. Description:
Hello! Today is my two-year anniversary of writing stories on FA! What better way to celebrate than unleashing the project I’ve been working on for the last couple months? I wanted to give a massive thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my writing through all this time! What a wild ride. I’m grateful to the community for accepting these manic scrawlings from my mind! You’re all wonderful, and I’m happy to have been able to write this whole time. So many stories, a nightmarish amount of words, meeting awesome individuals, and a lot of fun sculpting my style of writing! I could go on forever about it, but I’m excited to finally show off what I’ve got cooked up! Maybe I'll make a journal, but who knows, I'm lazy.

Behold! My interactive. I’ve flirted with the idea for a long time, and finally broke from my mobile writing existence to boot up Twine in order to make this. It takes place in my Sci-fi setting at the establishment known as Eaten Inn! If you haven’t heard of it, it’s a big, vorny, high-end vore establishment nestled in the outer expanse of the known universe within a large space station.

Premise: The badger™ at Eaten Inn has been working on a hush project for a while, cluing you in on the idea, barely. A machine capable of extreme emulation, built to create the most lifelike simulations to date. She acquired it from the Derasteller Corporation, and began tinkering to make her own model of Eaten Inn to explore. She came to you excited, still hardly any details given, and she asks if you want to help her test the thing out.

A further explanation takes place within the opening intro of the game itself.

This “Demo” is ~80,000 words! Each room in the simulation has an option of Willing and Unwilling mindsets based on the initial attitude of the text you select upon entry to each individual room. It sets you on a pathway that separates willing from unwilling descriptions for scenes contained within. You can access the other path by exiting the room and reentering! Everything is completely endo! It’s all macro/micro, and each room can be explored as such without having vore. There’s a lot of little detail and extras you can find inside by looking around!

Link: https://destinyisbad.itch.io/eaten-inn-interactive

The Chronicles of Nom 2: Nomnesia by Furvoreite has been added to the list of games. Description:
This game is a semi-sequel to The Chronicles of Nom.

However, you do NOT need to have played the previous game to play this one. This game is very casual, and you only get any real plot right at the very end, which you can ignore if you haven't played the first game. If you have played it, enjoy the extra lore!

Do note that this game is much more anthro than The Chronicles of Nom, however, and is not as dark.

PREMISE

You play as a male or female squirrel (your choice). You and 4 other squirrels wake up in a white room with amnesia, unable to remember who you are or how you ended up here. The mysterious Doctor explains to you that you lost your memories, and that you must go to the Isle of Zing and retrieve a special gem, the only thing that can help him restore your memories. Once he teleports you to the island, you must go around and do random jobs to gather enough money to be able to buy the gem, and then return to the Doctor. If you die, you take control of one of the other 4 squirrels, until you succeed (or all your squirrels end up nommed :O)

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/48119470/

Pokémon M.I.A: Paradise Island by Cimche has been added to the list of games. Description:
This was a game I thought up while high and incorporated things from my old incomplete projects. The Idea started off as a Oregon trail like vore game, yet I'm not sure how far I'll go with that vision. At the moment the game is at most a 30 min game, but presents the idea I'm going for.

Description:
After many missing cases that happened on a secluded island, rescue teams where sent to help in whatever was going on. When even the rescue teams went missing, a scout was sent instead. A no named rattata, leader of team viel was that scout. Now all alone on this island he will need all the help he can get so he can and get out of the island, and possibly pokemon...

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62746

Orrias by He_who_is_Jack has been added to the list of games. Description:
Welcome to Orrias, land of raunchy dragons. Heavily inspired by games like Nimin, TiTS, CoC, Eden, Lilith's Throne, (did i miss anyone?). You know what these games are severely lacking?

Dragons. And not your dinky anthro dragons, oh no.

Big fuckoff feral dragons.

With enormous dicks the size of trees, and massive wrecking-ball sized nuts swinging around like glorious...

I'm getting carried away.

Be a dragon! Live the life of a dragon! Fuck other dragons! Actually there's quite a bit more of that last one going on than anything else, but we'll see where things go over time.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47481152/

The Feral Maw by Umakeisee has been added to the list of games. Description:
You've had a long night. You got drunk, hooked up with a pirate, then ate her. Little did you know, she was the captain of her own space ship. The crew has decided, as you ate the captain, you're next in line for leadership. Now, as the Captain of the Feral Maw, you must convince the crew you're not just another meal.

This is a sci-fi vore game based around a crew of space pirates exploring the galaxy. For now, the demo is just focusing on the ship and crew. I do plan to add different planets and ships to explore in the future, but for now, the Feral Maw is the only place to explore.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62896

Game Updates

It's A Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.17.1. Changelog:
Version a0.17.1 - 18/6/2022 (public release)
-Relationships will now deteriorate once per month instead of every day.
-The player character should no longer sleep for days, months, or years when they collapse from exhaustion.
-Inventory item tooltips will no longer get stuck on the screen.
-There should now be a higher chance of Jasmine having prey in her stomach.

Version a0.17 - 4/6/2022
-Added Jen & Bessie's Ice Cream Parlor as a new visitable location.
-Added Bessie the cow, who can be found selling ice cream at Jen & Bessie's Ice Cream Parlor.
--Note that Bessie will be very hard to increase your relationship with just small talk. It's much more effective to buy ice cream from her and then compliment her on it. However, this only works once per day.
--Once you manage to befriend Bessie, you'll unlock more scenes with her.
-Added a number of scenes for Bessie, including vore, breastfeeding, and ice cream making.
-Relationships will now deteriorate slightly every day unless they're already negative. However, your relationship with a predator won't deteriorate while you're inside of them.

Version a0.16.1 - 7/5/2022
-It should no longer be possible to hear the interactions of a non-existent cat girl while in Jasmine's stomach.
-You should no longer be transported to Jasmine's apartment when visiting Elaine.

Version a0.16 - 30/4/2022
-Jasmine can now have prey in her stomach (this feature pretty bare-bones for now, but will be expanded upon and added to other preds as well in the future).
-Jasmine now has 4 different belly sizes (empty, full, big, stuffed). Previously, she only had 3 (empty, full, stuffed).
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.15 - 26/3/2022
-Added the Car Dealership where you can buy one of 34 different cars, or sell your own if you already have one.
-Added the Parking Lot where your car will be visible (if you have one).
-If you have a car, you now have the option to drive to your destination. Driving takes only half the time compared to a bus ride (but still takes a minimum of 30 minutes), and costs only a fraction as much.
-If you have a car, you can now buy up to five bags of groceries at the supermarket.
-Sigrid can now be found on the beach on weekends between 12:00 and 3:00 PM, where she'll be wearing a bikini.
-If you're friends with Sigrid, she will now ask you to rub her down with sunscreen if you're on the beach.
-Minor bug fixes.

Version a0.14.1 - 5/3/2022
-Minor Bugfixes
-The prompt to go to work will now show up wherever you are.
-It is now possible for Sigrid and Beatrice to come up to you and offer to buy you drinks when you're drinking at the bar.

Version a0.14 - 26/2/2022
-Minor bug fixes.
-Added random dialogue that will sometimes trigger while you're inside of a predator.
-Added Simplified Chinese as a language option. Partial translation provided by Okamiyolo.
-Added UI elements and some of the variables to the localization files. If something is missing, let me know.

Version a0.13.1 - 29/1/2022
-Added blank Brazilian Portuguese localization files.
-Added Vorarephilia (previously a hidden variable) as a displayable stat in the Stats window.
-Various bug fixes.

Version a0.13 - 29/1/2022
-It is now possible to create your own language translations of the game. Localization files for German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish can be found in the game/tl directory.
---I will not be providing any translation, because I only know English and Swedish.
---For some info on how to edit the localization files, look here: https://www.renpy.org/doc/html/translation.html
---You have my permission to share and upload the localization files wherever you want.
---If you translate the localization files, feel free to send them to me (but make sure to test them first!). If you do, I'll officially add them to the game and put you in the credits.
---If you want localization files for another language, please let me know!
-A willing digestion subsystem made by unzipsdick has been integrated into the game with some minor adjustments.
---Added willing digestion system that disables all unwilling options, including asking to be let out.
---Added new epitaphs and dialogue for being willingly digested.
---Added dialogue options to side preds that allow the player to request to be digested before being eaten. Asking them to let you out undoes the effect.
---If Jasmine tells you that she won't let you out, asking to be eaten by her will result in willing digestion
---Added high-relationship, high vorarephilia dialogue with Elaine that lets you ask to be digested.
---Modified Elaine's shower scene to take the new system into account. Saying "yes" to her request for you to become part of her will result in willing digestion.
---Modified flavor text for eating partially-digested food and resting at low stamina while being willingly digested.
-When you "Resign yourself to fate" or "Wait to be digested", you will automatically eat the partially digested food in the pred's stomach provided there is some and that you're hungry enough.
-The shower will now make a sound when you shower.
-Added a shower scene for Jasmine with multiple branching paths.

Version a0.12 - 18/12/2021
-Added new images for the vore exterior POV when Jasmine is in bed.
-Added new images for when Jasmine is waiting for you to bring her food.
-Whenever you quit or lose your job, any raise you've earned will give a small permanent boost to the wage/salary of any future job.
-Increased the chance of prolonging Elaine's sex scene.

Saint Miluina's Vore Academy has been updated to Version 0.6.3. Changelog:
0.6.3:
Added a new player pred scene to Day 5, stemming off of the extended stay inside of Sunny
Added a new variant to the player prey scene with Leah on Day 6 that has a chance for you to be digested
Working out now consistently costs stamina
Fixed some discrepancies between player weight thresholds and game behavior so that everything should now be consistent and changes should be clearly communicated by your weight category in the Appearance menu. (For example, previously you moved from "size" 5 to 6[used for capacity checks for npc predators trying to eat you] when your fat value reached 30, but your weight category in the Appearance menu would not change from "Chubby" to "Overweight" until your fat value reached 35. Now both thresholds are 35.)
Fixed spacing errors at the end of day passage caused by weight gain messages (Hopefully)
Added new advanced options to the opening survey that allow you to tweak the game's weight gain system! You can independently increase or decrease weight gain/loss rate by 50%, or even disable either entirely, for both normal fat and breast size.
Improved save naming: By default, saves will now be labeled with your character name and the current in-game day/time when it was created. Additionally, in the options menu there is a text box that will let you set a custom label in place of the character name!
Minor typo and bug fixes

v0.6.1
Added a full new day of content, including 13 new vore scenes
Increased the number of quick-access save slots from 10 to 20
You can now save and exit while playing in hardcore mode! It is still impossible to reload to undo mistakes: creating a save will boot you back to the intro survey, and hardcore saves will delete themselves after loading. Hardcore saves are marked in red on the save menu.
Slightly updated the opening survey: If the name you choose is already used by a major or minor character, you will be warned before starting the game(though you're still free to use it if you want). Additionally, there is now a "recheck information" option so that you can re-verify your name and difficulty choice
Minor typo and bug fixes

The Lab has been updated to Version 14.00. Changelog:
[New Predator] Lord Treval’s “cousin” is hanging out in his Floor 2 room.
[Scene] Floor 1 Pakkun Lizard can OV and soul-trap you.
[Scene] Floor 1 mini-scene in Hurricane's Room - Wolf pack sexes and eats you. (OV + soul vore simultaneously)
[Scene] Floor 2 Trivia - Werewolf can sex you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Stasis Tubes - Mantis can roughly sex and OV you. (Soul digestion)
[Scene] Floor 2 Lord Treval's Room - Anthro gryphon can sex and OV your companion. (Soul trapping)
[Scene] Floor 2 Lord Treval's Room - Anthro gryphon can CV and soul-trap you.
[Addition] New Floor 2 Observation Room short story, Insert Plant/Gryphon Pun Here (Carnivorous plant vore, Plant/Male sex, Plant/Female sex, impregnation)
[Addition] New artwork for Zsaarr when you Look At him.
[Change] Floor 2 Raptor World - added option to always be caught.
[Change] Whenever a menu appears (where you select an option from a numbered list), the scrollbar will now automatically jump to the bottom. This is a custom JavaScript that I have already long since added to Rasa.
[Bug fix] The Floor 1 Burrow has been moved from the hallway and into its proper room. Again. I mean it this time.
[Bug fix] Error message in the Zerg Hive has been fixed.

Project Wild Ones has been updated to Version 0.02. Changelog:
The main focus of v0.02 is to expand the game to allow for multiple NPCs. You can now have as many creatures crowded around you as you like, and you can interact with all of them, and all of them will interact with each other as well as with you. You can get into big fights, or orgies, or both at once, and the NPCs will build relationships not just with you, but with each other. The GUI has seen a lot of work to let you pick your targets, and some of your actions have been moved to when you “target” yourself since they don’t require targeting anyone else. NPCs will also have personal preferences for crowds or smaller events influencing whether they use the new Howl action to try and draw more people in, or if they’ll leave when things get too busy. And to make things manageable when it gets a little crazy, you have the new Reject All and Invite All actions as well, to make it clear you want everything from everyone… or want it all to stop.

Now, I wanted to push this update out relatively quickly after the last one, so I knew I needed to go for just about the simplest implementation possible. So there are fancy things I’d like to do sometime like have multiple penetrations in one hole, overlapping instances of vore, and all sorts of madness like that, but I couldn’t do that for this version. A lot of the involved systems need to be overhauled and expanded first anyway, but having the baseline of multiple NPCs at once working in the system is an important foundational point for just about everything else I want to get done. That’s why this was my first big expansion from v0.01.

And of course, as may grow increasingly obvious as you play this version… the NPCs are still pretty stupid and act quite strangely at times. To be fair, these NPCs have far more choices for what to do and what their “goals” should be than you’d usually see in any other game, so a lot of flexibility is required, and I’ve mostly focused in the initial build on just keeping them somewhat reasonable in their actions, even if they’re a bit erratic. Still, that chaos will be more apparent here. Hence the name of this update.

After support for multiple NPCs and all the additions that came with that, the second major addition to v0.02 is the new tooltip system. I’m really hoping this will help people understand their options and feel more in control of their situation in the game. Currently the tooltips are written to serve as sort of a secondary tutorial system: they shouldn’t really hold information specific to the current situation so much as an overview for the given choice, what it will do, why you might want to do it, and what effects you should expect it to have. This can also help you better understand why others act a certain way, so if you’re curious about an action, check its tooltip!

Past that, there’s been a big slew of smaller changes:
~Rebalanced the purchasing of upgrades to be cheaper to initially access, but to have fewer options and be harder to spam multiple upgrades in a row
~Adjusted Player.log output to be much less “noisy,” should make game run a little faster
-Fixed an issue letting players break the game if they click while it’s still “thinking”
-Fixed issue letting text display “lock up” occasionally and made visible text log longer
-Fixed issue giving named furries no species

DormausValley has been updated to Version 1.21. Changelog:
Patch Notes 1.20
New Content from Blue:
I have added a musky horny warthog to the desert (w w w), who is busy polishing his fat shaft. Meeting him can end in cock tf or cum tf, if you want
I have added two jobs to the gran campion workhouse, one that pays you for patrolling a bar, and one that badly drains your stats in exhange for a large payout. These are non-sexual and just for flavour
You can now talk to Bonacieux about the dragon murals, if you've seen the one in the tomb at Makarna. This is more flavour

I have added the Gran Campion Brothel to Gran Campion. It's another dot on the map. There you can:
- Re encounter Rufus, the wolf who got cursed by a collar in the woods, and see his secret fetish
- Experience drone sex as a blank rubbery creature
- Fuck a rubbery glossy horse
- Visit the Smoking Room and become a horny foostool for an evil polar bear

Contributor Content

Chim has contributed two events to the smoking room, one where you transform into a noble german shepherd (AP, weight gain, species tf, personality shift), and one where you become a cigar (inanimate, smoking, vore-ish)
Reese has added a scarab tf to the gardens of rajua, but you will need to have completed the Ace quest to earn it
Sammy, a contributor character bunny from Cassidy, has been added to the dormaus village marketplace. You can help him with his personal character growth
Persegan has contributed a horny jackal tf to the desert (west south)
Lumocity has contributed a furry desert shark to the desert oasis, who can tf or vore you

Patch Notes 1.21
New Features:
You can now own a house. At the moment it has several small quality of life features, like being able to heal yourself of ailments and make it a fast-travel point.
Flute has a shop in the Makarnan Silk Market where he's selling completely legitimate furniture, and a deed to a house. If you buy the deed, a new icon will appear on the map. This is your house from then on. You can add events to it by buying furniture from Flute.
Furniture is fairly expensive, so it's something for higher-level players to spend their excess money on.

Furniture:
- Magic Mirror: This lets you choose your own gender, species, and write your own description
- Teleportation Chalk: Lets you use the teleportation menu from your home
- Stormglass: Lets you move directly to the Mirror Maze with low Curse so you can leave again quickly
- Various Recovery Items: Cures pain/guilt/curse/outcast

New Areas:
Makarna - City of the Dead (Top of Map Screen)
Future events involving pyramids, ancient gods or death may be appropriate to go here
A graveyard for the kings of the past. 3 new events contributed from from gray, involving an ancient avian who wishes you to serve him. Anthro tf, inanimate tf, post-tf.
The anubis mummification event has been moved here where it is more suitable

Rabbit Cave (Contributed by Moby)
Accessible by joining the rabbit mob in grease pit. Also has various entrances in the valley.
Sex event with rabbit boss
Rabbit paw tf (if you fail anevent)
Sex event with rabbit dildo
Gangbang event with bunnies

Gran Campion Museum:
Accessible from an icon in Gran Campion
Three variations on petrification and statue tf, including one special tf which may leave you as a lion's butt forever

New Events In Existing Areas:
In the top middle of the desert, a new jackal tf/mind takeover from matlock99

There is now an extended series of events with the lion slave in Makarna, filling in his plotline.
You can buy a set of forged slave documents from Honest Even. You will need a house to transfer the lion into, first.
If you turn yourself male, and a lion, you can try to get the slave lion transferred to your house.
If you fail, you will be turned into a slave lion yourself.
Once you have him, you can interact with him in your house in various ways and he will become a companion in your inventory.

Other:
A contributor document has been added to make it easier for me or others to add new events
http://dormaus-valley.s3-website-us.....ntributor.html

Triple R has been updated to Version 0.4b. Changelog:
Patch Notes 0.3.5
1. Is the Raper Beast! I wanted to add this handsome guy way back in chapter 2, but the theme of this chapter felt more fitting! Careful in what cell you hide!!! And check out Eluku, which is the creator of this magnificent creature on his game Fairy Fighting!
2. Is finally the gameover scene for Erad DNX-2! Featuring vore so watch out!
3. The other gameover scene for Erad DNX-2 but now featuring some mech dragon mating programs~
4. And now for the scene featuring Mr. Hayunno, the big bad of the prison... or at least the one you all know for now.... Eeeeeheheheheheee >:3

Patch Notes 0.4
Hey everyone!!! Here to announce the final build of CHAPTER 4 With some bug fixes and new features!
1. New gallery 1.5!
The new way to access the gallery! Now you will just have to complete a chapter and it will be automatically unlocked on the main menu! ^-^ No more complicated codes to access the goodies!
2. New scene with the bunny CUBS
The new scene features a bunch of horny well endowed cubs! (Curated Unity Bio-Specimen). wont have any mercy if you end up as their new toy!!
3. The Android build is finally here and working!!!

Mahiri's Quest has been updated to Expansion #1. Changelog:
Midnight shadows conceal a lone feline rogue slinking through the night. What awaits her on this adventure? Treasure? Power? Defeat? Doom? Her fate is in your hands ...

Welcome back my first branching YCH! Set in a fantasy adventure world, follow Mahiri on her quest for a forbidden treasure, and all the dangers along the way.

This "expansion pack" adds three brand new branches to the main story, with multiple endings each. That's a total of 28 endings and 90,000+ words of fantasy smut!

There are both "good" and "bad" endings to be had for her within! Expect kinks like: combative sex/mild-to-harsh noncon, mind control, bondage, breeding/impregnation, quad on anthro, transformation, corruption, oral vore, cock vore, unbirthing, breast vore, soul vore, digestion, and even more!

Kinks to be found in the new chapters: shrinking/sizeplay, mind control, gangbang, spider sex/vore, oviposition, transformation, tail vore, breeding, snuff, and more!

Pairings are mainly M/F so far. Sometimes Mahiri has a dick though. These things happen.

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World has been updated to Version 1.2. Changelog:
NEW CHARACTER
- Vincent has been added to the game!
- Vincent is a male sotmaus - which is an alien breed of mouse that's super soft and fluffy. You can find him at the Easy Eat Diner - just a stone's throw away from Mike and Jackie.
- He has paws, cock vore, anal vore, oral vore, and, for the first time in Tiny Furry ever, tail vore. These come in both aware and unaware varieties!
- Vincent was commissioned by and belongs to VincentFA
- This is where the bulk of the new content is, but there's also loooots of other things like

ANDY AND MILES MEAN CONTENT
- Andy and Miles now have a much meaner and much more graphic oral vore scene. Features digestion - suuuuuuuuper painful digestion. You can find this by clambering up on Andy's shoulder and yelling at him!
- There are four endings to this scene depending on what you say to the big couple who are threatening to eat you. You can end up in either Miles' or Andy's tummy.
- There is possible hard vore here (teeth!) and if you do make it down their throats then you will be melted to soup without scrutiny or care.
- This was commissioned by Aeznon
- Altogether there are 20,000 words of new content here - and every word is spent on cruelty and digestion! If you've ever wanted to get absolutely digestively destroyed in A Tiny Furry In A Huge World, well, this is your chance!

OTHER NEW STUFF!
- The feral fox (found on the nature trail) now has additional scenes - an aware pawjob and an aware mawjob scene. Neither are fatal, and both can be found by getting to her burrow, poking her tail, and picking the new choice there
- New ending added to the vending machine! This one is for Emily - and features unawareish oral vore and implied digestion.
- Mike has a new ending in his shoes
- Miles and Mike have had a pretty cute crossover ending added that involves dick! Take a nap in Mike's sheath to find it!
- Claire now has aware unbirth scene added
- New transformation opportunities with the strange device in the outdoor rest area!
- Other things that I have probably forgotten

Willowood has been updated to Version 1.0. Changelog:
Additions/changes:

+ Drinking contest minigame with Klaus
+ Potion swapping minigame with Pupcake
+ Maple's house now accessible after befriending her (Some dialogue paths may be reworked in future)
+ Notebook that tracks objectives and info!
+ 2 new minor sidequests (Maple, Klaus)
+ Music/sound additions and changes
+ Images of multiple characters that appear when you look at them (Maple, Oz, Pupcake, Croc, and Olivia)
+ New character (Vey)
+ Certain characters can now occasionally be spotted eating each other
+ Woods area now open (Unfinished- To be finished in next update!)
+ Alchemitorium where you can prew potions (Also only partially implemented - to be finished with woods area!)
+ Bugfixes/minor changes

Vore scenes:

AS PREY:
+ Eaten by Klaus (6 variants)
+ Eaten by Pupcake (6 variants)
+ Eaten by Maple at her house (4 variants)

AS PRED:
+ Eating Maple and Oz (3 variants)

An Angel Next Door has been updated to Version 1.2. Changelog:
Update notes for Version 1.1

The Mice Will Play (Whether They Want to or Not)
(And bonus update - What Does the Fox Sell?)

Content updates:
Over 75,000 new words

New preds
Fozz, the raven (NB)
Vol and Rey, the foxes (M and F)

New prey companion
The mice next door (M and F)

New prey
The ants at the bottom of the garden - willing

New location
The Fox Market

Update notes for Version 1.2
Old Dog, New Tricks

Content updates:
Over 90,000 new words

New prey
The one-eared vole
The chunky squirrel

New location
Inside Angel's house (kitchen, bathroom, Angel's bedroom)

Other
New state - stuffed butt
Multiple new quests from Angel
Two new trackers for Angel - fondness and temptation
New punishment system from Angel
New content in the lounge
New bathroom scenes
Mainstream variants of all previous gross/scat scenes

Tooth and Craw has been updated to Version 0.8. Changelog:
Ooowee! Look at all those birds! A new area has been introduced: Starlit Woods! (Though momentarily disconnected from the gameworld)

Three owls have been added! Woodlock (Great Horned, male), Winterwight (leucistic Great Horned, female), and Primquill (Barred Owl, male). You’ve angered the Owl House of Pawliament! They will not let you get away with being… illegally tasty.

Windsy the magpie is a curious caper! She’s always seen those weird things mammals call a “penis”. It looks dumb. But kinda neat. Alas, there’s not a phallus in sight. But Yimley’s vaguely penis shaped. If she squints. Maybe Yimley can cut a deal for some treasure? (A bit WIP! But that full scene is there!)

Annnnnd related… I’m starting to add conditions you can inflict upon preds! The “poisoned” condition (name pending) gives preds a bit of the grumblies. Currently, only Windsy has an ending in the public version. It makes her poot with you in her bum-bum.

What if you sold your ability to eat? Henri the vervet did so! He sold his ability to eat foods not sold at a particular grocery. But then… the grocery went out of business! Can you help him? Oral, anal, and full tour vore awaits!

There’s also a hefty goat-bear lady chillin’ in the same area as Henri! She’s a lil’ mini encounter with one ending: anal vore.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 7/24/

Postby heromc » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:34 am

Thanks for the update!

If it were possible, could I get my game pointed towards my domain rather than FA?

http://fightfuckfeed.me/

Thanks again, I appreciate getting listed :)
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Samar » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:20 pm

A girl needs her protein:
A so far straight forward little text adventure were you are a micro trying to find food but end up in various situations eaten by humans and anthros. Mainly female predators but has a few males as well, all main types of vore included.
Warning, contains cub content. There are kids in the toy store

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=63617
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mythological » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:31 pm

Late to say this but wb Granite!
Mythological
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:21 am

New Games

A Girl Needs Her Protein by TETRO has been added to the list of games. Description:
You are a small humanoid creature trying to survive in the world of humans, anthros, and demis. One morning, after catching a meal, you find yourself getting hungry again. You set off from the safety of your home to one of three locations to find food. However, these places are dominated by much larger creatures than you. Many of them would not hesitate to swallow you at the first chance they got. You're going out to find you, but in reality, you're choosing who's belly will be your doom.

Notes on the content:
>This is mainly a female pred focused interactive (hence the title).
>Scat/disposal is optional and can be toggled off which basically removes text that references that sort of stuff. Some disposal-focused paths will be closed off if you censor this content.
>All of it is macro/micro because it's from the perspective of a small humanoid creature.
>There are a some male preds mixed in as well as some underage preds. These can be easily avoided as I've made these paths as obvious to spot as possible.
>The same goes for non-vore deaths. These are easy to avoid.
>So far, every path is fatal. I don't know yet if I'll actually include ways to survive to the end.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=63617

Enter (And Exit) The Dragon! by CuttleScuttle has been added to the list of games. Description:
One dark and stormy night, you end up in a bowl of curry...

Heyo! Long time no see. I've been sitting on this for a good while. And I have, like, a bunch of commissions I need to post. This was a bit of a passion project because I had severe creator's block/imposter's syndrome susඞ on every one of my projects. But uh… back to the dark and stormy night ominous spoop stuff.

Here’s Enter (And Exit) the Dragon! 20,000 words of ghoulish gurglies that, despite the Halloween vernacular, is likely not that much scarier than my normal content. Or is it?

- Play as (almost) any Psychic-type Pokemon! (Fuck Gothita.)
- Escape the guts of an oblivious Zweilous: the two-headed dark dragon!
- Teleport between their twinned digestive systems! Strike things with Psychic might! Dive deep with... Dive! And more!
- Enable… or disable… spine-chilling content toggles! Clean / scat / gore / endo!
- My boyfriend likes this game so you should too. (It's ranked at #3 in fact.)

Oh! And if you dare escape Amaichi’s and Cálidos’s innards via going all the way through… you get a shiny prize! Any move on any Pokemon. Because they have different moves. Yay!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/49377753/

Game Over Visual Novel by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:
You've just woken up after entering a small little town during your travels, but what's this about the rumors about you and the way you came from being... Blocked by... Something? Are the rumors really about you? Or someone else?

Yet when you go out to find out and end up getting too familiar with the locals, why do you wake up in your room? No one seems to remember anything ever happening, while you on the otherhand... All this seems to be playing out like in your dreams? But... Is it really a dream? Or something else?

Explore the town and get familiar with the locals. But be mindful of your condition, you wouldn't want to wear yourself out or anything of the sort. Someone might take advantage of it. And you can't shake the feeling that something wrong is with this town... But what is it?

Link: https://azulookami.itch.io/gameover

GURGLR by Makar-Ro has been added to the list of games. Description:
It can be hard to find other furs who share your vorish interests, be it to date or just wind up inside, and it’s taking its toll on you… leading you to try out a new app you’ve heard about: Gurglr! Advertising itself as a simple app to match preds and prey (or simply to talk to those with similar interests), you find yourself giving in, whipping up a profile and seeing just who nearby might be interested in a snack…

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/48676382/

Vorinomicon by Mrvoice has been added to the list of games. Description:
After a cataclysmic event almost ended the world not as we know it, a new one emerged from the rubble. One populated by humans, animals given human characteristics, magical horrors and all manner of science experiments gone wrong. You are tasked by a stange woman in your dreams to find a book of great importance. Can you find the vorinomicon?

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=63810

Game Updates

Alley Food has been updated to Version 0.6. Changelog:
NOW UPDATE TIME v0.3 -> v0.4a:
- Whole new path! There's some strange sight in the alley! Will you go up to great them?
- Added some set up paths to Sweets but nothing major
- Some lines have been rewritten
- IT IS ONLINE NOW ~NICE~
0.4a->0.4b
- Expanded Easter Egg to full branch.
0.4b->0.4c
- Now hosted with Mooffee Enterprises. Disclaimer added.
- Minor branch changes.
- One new vending option.

0.4 -> 0.5a: The Cafe Update
- First Major update under new site host! (Thank Moo)
- Added the Cafe path
- Finished an unfinished path in Sweets
- Added Donation link and made hyperlinks where appropriate
- Minor adjustments to Vending Machine, Sweets, Intro page, and Credits
0.5b:
-Minor adjustments to a Cafe path to reduce confusion

0.5 -> 0.6a: The Farmer's Market
- Added Farmers Market with some nice little paths
- Changed donation methods

0.6a -> 0.6b
- Added and altered Farmer's Market two farmers market roots
- Added a small and very flimsy way to 'turn back to normal'
- Working with Moo to handle updating issues, added a notice just in case

Blueberry in Myto City has been updated to Version 2.0. Changelog:
14/02/22 V0.1.2 Finished Hallways, added portraits for Unique NPC's (Strawberry, Dr. Fine etc), minor changes to layout.
15/07/22 V0.2.0 Began work on Mutant Kingdom, Added Maybel's Farm, redo of Talk option for NPC's, added portraits to Check Your Body option

Deeper Club has been updated to Version 0.23.01. Changelog:
2022.07.31 v0.23.00

Added new areas:
The metro
The hotel (wip)
Bunny scene expanded (access from the metro)
New vore scene, endo
Added NPCs
Added more sound effects (wip)
Change: It isn't possible to go to Odaiba without talking to Yasir a first time. The metro is now single use only.
Fixed a glitch that would throw the player back to the store after a gameover

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.3.12.4. Changelog:

Game Over has been renamed in our list to Game Over: Fights and been updated to Version 1.5/Final. Changelog:
New Enemies~
- The Drunkard~ You've bumped into the wrong person, or is it the right? For as you entered the alleyway, you've got a friend eager to share his drinks with you.
- The DireWolf~ You're being watched and stalked heading through the surprisingly empty woods. Yet as he comes out to face you, you can't help but get this nagging feeling something's not right...
- The Alchemist~ Upon hearing about all the stuff going on in a nearby town's forest. You know there's some prime riches to be had, but after getting through all the trouble out in the forest, there seems to be an even greater threat there to stop you.

It's A Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.19.1. Changelog:
Version a0.19.1 - 6/8/2022 (public release)
-The top interface will no longer disappear when Jasmine eats you from your bed.
-There are now proper vorarephile dialogue options when Jasmine eats you from your bed.
-If you chose not to share a belly with NPC prey during the game setup, NPC prey should no longer show up when you're swallowed.
-Modded custom characters now show up in the relationship window after meeting them.
-Modded custom characters can now properly get drunk and sober up.
-Can now get eaten by modded custom characters if you black out while drinking with them.
-Can now call modded custom characters on the phone once you get their number.
-Added support for modded homes.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.19 - 30/7/2022
-Jasmine should no longer be repeatedly asking you if you want to be let out while in her stomach.
-If Unpredictable Preds is turned on, there's now a 10% chance that Jasmine will eat you while you're feeding her, and a 50% chance that she'll eat you if you fail to sate her hunger on your first try.
-There is now a chance, based on your Luck attribute, that you'll fall into Jasmine's mouth while you're feeding her.
-If Unpredictable Preds is turned on, there is now a 20-38% chance that Jasmine will eat you while you're sleeping, depending on her hunger.

Version a0.18.1 - 17/7/2022
-Made some fixes to the moddable custom characters.
--Custom characters now correctly have their own schedules and dialogue tags.
--It is now possible to buy custom characters drinks if they are at the bar.
--It is now possible to set custom characters to appear in the garage.

Version a0.18 - 25/6/2022
-Added limited moddability. Provided that you have the required art assets and a basic understanding of coding, you can now add up to 10 of your own characters relatively easily without having to extract the game files.

Mahiri's Quest has been updated to Version 1.2. Changelog:
This second "expansion pack" adds five brand new branches to the main story, with multiple endings each!

Chapter 9 is for Uchoa Uchoa
Chapter 10 is for Toshi120 Toshi120
Chapter 11 is for Rothar Rothar
Chapter 12 is for Sarkethus Sarkethus
Chapter 13 is for Pyvar0n Pyvar0n

Kinks to be found in the new chapters: cock vore, breeding, cum inflation, powerbottoming, oral vore, bondage, femdom, digestion, disposal, hard vore, shrinking/sizeplay, anal vore, tentacles, oviposition, soul captivity, soul vore, endo, domestication, and more!

Partners in these new chapters include male and intersex anthros, along with feral raptors and dragons.

To access the new content in the full version, you must first reach a Game Over in the original chapters and then select the new path that appears in the revised introduction upon starting again.

Moon Peak Manor has been updated to Version 1.12. Changelog:

New scenes:
Ivy (Serperior): Coiling vaginal
Lily (Anthro Floatzel): Footjob
Goo (Goodra): Interactive vore (Must do the other two vore scenes with Goo first to unlock)

This update is the first half of the "Pokecraft office" RP thing. To assess it, go to Rose's lab in the basement of the manner and there is a RP booth you can go into once you talk to Rose about RPs (or use the computer in the starting room to unlock it right away).

The story takes place over a set number of days. In the office, you can talk to the Pokemon to build up "relationship", some choices give you more than others. Once it reaches 6 relationship points, you can ask that Pokemon out on a date. You can also hang out at spots after work where you can run into your co-workers to gain another "relationship" point (You have to talk to that co-worker at least once to find them in their spot). So it's pretty easy to get it to 6, even if you don't choose the "best" choice. After dating the Pokemon, they become available options for the 4 events that happen during the story.

So far only Lora, Melody, and Snow are available to date with Flare being a permanent option for all events as kind of a fail-safe. That means that there are 19 scenes between the four of them. Most of them are pretty normal stuff, but there are one or two more fetish-related ones with options to back out of.

"Relationship" and "dated" flags carry over if you restart, making it easier to see everything without repeating everything. (Also some actions have different responses if you dated that Pokemon or not)

This update is the other half of the Pokecraft office thing. Refer to the V1.10 update if you want a rundown on how it works.

Two major notes in this update: Lily's "path" (or whatever you want to call it) only has sex at the last scene, because I wanted to experience kind of slow burn thing instead of the sex, sex, sex of all of the others have. And all of Quill's scenes involve you in some kind of bondage so avoid her if that is not your thing.

Looking back this could be considered a separate game itself with a total of 9 characters there are around 40 sex scenes between them. Pretty crazy when I think about it.

New characters:

Gummy the Ditto: Goodra reverse gang-bang (co staring Goo the Goodra)
Ash the anthro Hisuian Typhlosion: Vaginal

New scenes:

Glacier the Lapras: Vore
Arya the anthro Milotic: Sex arena fight (Found on the second floor at the north most hallway)

Rapturous has been updated to Version 8.18.2022. Changelog:
This update fixed a lot of issues that were longstanding:

Card mechanics have been changed. They are now drag and drop (some people have to click to drop, this glitch is not well understood.)
Dawn now has a quest
Dungeon system has been added as an extension for combat
You can make extra money by playing the drink mixing minigame
You can now buy seeds from lungo if his friendship is high enough
Lutherin should be working, so you can now get health from him
Liliana will offer new skills for source
VERSION CHANGE BUGS:

Sometimes combat is a bit finicky in this update, clearing your game files has been known to help fix it. Starting a new game and clearing tip info has helped too but hopefully you won't have to do that.

That's not everything that was added but I hope it gets you ready for the new content! Enter your name as "Skip" and you'll go to the end of the tutorial story.. I also recommend using the Q.Save and Q.Load features pretty much exclusively (it's more stable).

Slime Dungeon has been updated to Version 1.5. Changelog:
New endings, revamped status menu, lotta mechanics changes, two new party members (second one is supporter-only haha), and countless bug changes.

The Hotel has been updated to Version 1.30. Changelog:
-Added April (OV, belly dancing, digestion)
-Added Gemma (smokeplay, breathplay, pheromone play, hypnosis, OV, goo digestion, soul capture)
-Added Eli (tail coiling, suave pred, willing prey)
-Added a plant (plant vore...duh)
-Added one Cave Dragon scene (AV, endosoma)
-Added one Atticus scene (breast absorption)
-Updated the text flavor for sfx (added bold, italic, etc)
-Bugfixes

The House of Hellish Harlots has been updated to Version 0.034. Changelog:
v0.034 – NEW HARLOTs (1st Oct 2022)
– Adds new harlot: Huntress Levka and her ‘hounds’ Minyette and Zhopa
– Adds new harlot: L’iaculatia (Dodgeball Arachne)

v0.033 – NEW HARLOT (1st Sep 2022)
– Adds new harlot: Kiki Sumoppai

v0.032 – NEW HARLOTS (1st Aug 2022)
– Adds new harlot: Atómica, La Bomba de Amor
– Adds new harlot: Nef 0-CWMWL
– Adds new harlot: Pêl-Z Perffeithio

v0.031 – NEW HARLOTS (3rd June 2022)
– Adds new harlot: Llefrith SWMP-08, the Black Latex Milkmaid
– Adds new harlot(s): Huntress Diana and Khruutka
– Adds new harlot: Burbalka

v0.030 – NEW HARLOTS (1st May 2022)
– Adds new harlot: Sasori Oiran
– Adds new harlot(s): Elita-05 and Elita-07

v0.029 – NEW HARLOT (1st Apr 2022)
– Adds 1 new harlot: Amoura D’Coeur

v0.028 – NEW HARLOT (2nd Feb 2022)
– Adds 1 new harlot: Cruiscíní Gadaí-na-Duine (Big Boobfairy).
– Cíocha Gadaí-na-Bod’s (Little Boobfairy) scenario can now lead to a follow-up scenario with her and Cruiscíní together.

v0.027 – NEW HARLOT (1st Jan 2022)
– Adds 1 new harlot: Suffocatrix Assphyxia.
– Slight tweaks and changes to Suffocatrix Mamilla and Alsharajea Hira.

v0.026 – NEW HARLOTS (1st Dec 2021)
– Adds 2 new harlots: Cíocha Gadaí-na-Bod and Misty.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/17

Postby Red_Rudy_07 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:27 am

May want to change the link for Pokemon lab Experiment, the old account was deleted for some reason and he started a new one as PoiYoFan looks like.
Red_Rudy_07
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:05 am

Red_Rudy_07 wrote:May want to change the link for Pokemon lab Experiment, the old account was deleted for some reason and he started a new one as PoiYoFan looks like.

Done. I really need to go through at some point and update the links and see if we can also retrieve some of the games for the creators who have since deleted their FA and other accounts.
Granite
Participator

Postby darkyf57 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:24 pm

A Bumpy Ride by ThePolearDen has been added to the list of games. Description:

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44737062/

Just seeing this now, quite late but thanks for adding my project! I had no idea it was listed there!
Really appreciating the efforts made to give writers and programmers more visibility <3
darkyf57
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:17 am

Heya, my adventures have both been updated recently

Hungry Quest 3 is now on V1.0
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60436
Blueberry in Myto City is now V0.2.2
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62201

Thanks for keeping this list up and running!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArtiArca » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:46 am

Hey, I just released my first interactive game - Snack Piercer

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/51137926/

OV, Willing, Unwilling, Weight Gain, Wolf/Lion/Slime.
ArtiArca
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:53 pm

Well, looks like I wasn't able to keep my promise of consistent updates. Sorry, y'all. Things have just become really hectic for me and these updates actually take a lot of time and effort to put together with all the disparate parts involved and making sure the information I'm adding is accurate. I hope to do better in the future. Please let me know if there's any other new games or game updates that I've missed.

New Games

Get Eaten By A Gryphon by Marvy has been added to the list of games. Description:
Guess who is back with a new interactive? This bitch! This one has much more... Interactivity? to it, in the sense I sat down and actually read through what Twine can do, and also made sure to get twine 2 not twine 1 which is what the old one was built on, but anyway, important thing is that you make a character, then you go petition the lord of the woods the great gryphon magi Tin to be his servant. Lewd things follow. So, like usual, this is an early first build but hopefully more will come soon.

Content will follow my usual of most vore types, digestion mostly guaranteed, options for grosser and rougher stuff, yada yada check the tags if unsure but the more niche/squicky stuff will have in game options to control.

Changelog:
0.1:
Two perma oral vore endings
A repeatable AV ending
A repeatable CV ending with two finales based on a coin flip
a day counter and a interest counter to show how long you've been serving the gryphon and how much he has interest in you.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/49180383/

I Wish Upon a Star by Furvoreite has been added to the list of games. Description:
A short, vorish text adventure game I made as a birthday gift for this mischievous dork: ionprocyon (don't pet, he bites!!!)

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/51167658/

Redvore by Furvoreite has been added to the list of games. Description:
Redvore is a Redwall-inspired game where you play as a mouse on a quest to free your home - Redstone Abbey - from the evil weasels that invaded it and enslaved all the mice within.

The game will be divided into 3 chapters - chapters 1 and 3 are plot-heavy and quite linear. Chapter 2 is the main attraction, where most of the noms are, and it's an open world where you go around and interact with various critters, as standard in vorish text adventures. There'll be a lot of quests in chapter 2 which will allow you to go on various adventures outside the map, all of which will have vorish bad ends. This build contains all of chapter 1, and a little bit of chapter 2.

This build contains the following preds:
• MEERKAT: Unwilling Soft Vore, Unwilling Hard Vore
• BAT: Willing Soul Vore, Unwilling Third-Party Soul Vore
• PINE MARTEN: Unwilling Soft Vore
• Plus a few other minor noms/teasy scenes ;3

NOTE: The meerkat quest is quite difficult. You do not need to complete it to get the noms. There'll be a way to make it easier later on. If you still want to do it, use the keyboard (WASD) rather than the mouse. It's easier that way. Also, do note that you get softlocked once you enter the spooky mansion, where the bat resides. Save often! This is only a WIP build, after all :3

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/50440367/

Reindeer Games (Nice Edition) by Williamswift has been added to the list of games. Description:
Being an elf during the Christmas rush is a stressful job. It's even worse when you're the size of a gumdrop.

As Rudolph's little helper, a grueling task lies ahead of you. You know Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Vixen? How about Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen?
Tonight, you're going to be their food. A bite-sized morsel for nine bipedal bucks.

Well... you'd better get to it. Christmas Eve won't last forever, and a reindeer's digestive track can work awfully slowly.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/50363147/

Snack Piercer by ArtiArca has been added to the list of games. Description:
You find yourself on a train, and you don't know why. All you do know is that you have to keep moving forwards...

The emphasis of this game is interactivity. There are only three characters so far (a lion, a wolf, and a slime) but they are highly interactive. Experiment with each of them, in different combinations and with different items. You will get very different results and endings.

There's around 25-30 OV endings, willing and unwilling.

Because of how complex a lot of these interactions are, and because this is my first game in Quest, you might find glitches or errors. If you do, please comment here to let me know. If you have any suggestions for future updates, feel free to share them. I plan to update the existing content with more details, more endings, and images/sounds soon.

Tips:
- Use the "Take All" command.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/51137926/

The Trickster's Game by TNTc4 has been added to the list of games. Description:
What you can expect: Oral Vore, Being prey, Digestion, Endo, Micro/Macro, Paws, Hypnosis

All content is optional and content warnings will be placed on options that contain any of the above mentioned kinks. More content will be added in the future, such as the possibility to continue interactions or end them (for example a hypnosis scene leading into vore or ending with only hypnosis). There are also a few small audio cues added just because I can c:

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47843560/

Trapped 6 by JagKitty has been added to the list of games. Description:
Another year, another Trapped!

These are fun to do and help break up the year. Started this project back in July and finished just a couple of weeks ago. Honestly, this could be the last one. I’m running out of spooky locations to base the Trapped series in! If anything, maybe I’ll take a year off or, next year, do something that is Trapped, but Christmas based? The ol’ psyche out! Halloween is safe, but spooky Christmas! Still, I had more than enough time to get through this project, even if I did end up cutting a few chunks of the game due to sizing and wanting to get things semi-neatly compacted.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/49580859/

Whatever it Takes by Faluma has been added to the list of games. Description:
And here we have the final version! It took awhile to finish up this last update but I think you'll find it worth it in the end. The story rounded out to be just at 30,000 words which is my largest story yet, so I'm pretty proud of it! I love world building and this gave me something to scratch my itch, and although there are quite a few obvious 'what about..?'s in the story, it's just simply due to the fact that I didn't want to put -too- much effort into this vore CYOA.

For anyone curious, our character Vasha isn't male or female, I did my very best to ensure they're a good self insert, so throughout the entire story I tried to avoid gender specific pronouns. If you catch any that slipped through the cracks, let me know and I'll try and fix it.

As an additional note I'm not calling this the 'final' update for a reason, leaving it as a 1.0 allows me to eventually add scenes should I want! So if you're interested in perhaps having a scene commissioned, send me a note and we can discuss what's possible! It's not out of the question to insert a scene prior to the ending, but it will be a little more difficult.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/51069911/

Game Updates

Blueberry in Myto City has been updated to Version 2.2. Changelog:
14/02/22 V0.1.2 Finished Hallways, added portraits for Unique NPC's (Strawberry, Dr. Fine etc), minor changes to layout.
15/07/22 V0.2.0 Began work on Mutant Kingdom, Added Maybel's Farm, redo of Talk option for NPC's, added portraits to Check Your Body option, Added "Safety Jars"
17/10/22 V0.2.1 Added Medium Mutants, New portraits for Strawberry + Dr. Fine
07/01/23 V0.2.2 Added Large Mutants, New portraits for various characters

Deeper Club has been updated to Version 0.25.02. Changelog:
v0.24.01

Added new areas:
The hotel
New characters:
Shannon
Tina
Talash
New vore scene, dragoness in hotel (She's unbeatable, don't even try)
Added more sound effects (wip)
Updated the hud design with melo clothing changing to fit his current state.
Nerfed the bouncer
Fixed a softlock on zaine's scene

v0.25.01

Added new areas:
The club (wip)
New characters:
Gryphon (club entrance)
Evan
New vore scene, fatal and endo
Added a playthrough in the files
A skip to the new content

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.3.13.5. Changelog can be found here.

Escape the Neighborhood has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:
The first part was just within your house. The second version added on your neighborhood itself! This version adds the college campus! Though it is still a work in progress, the campus will contain a host of new scenes of every kind!

1: Broke up text in existing endings to make them much easier to read.
2: Made being caught sneaking into the Living Room a 1-time thing.
3: Added whole new University map! The map is complete and will just need to be filled with scenes. This is a great opportunity to explore the campus and get the lay of the land before it gets much more dangerous to traverse.
4: Added 4 new endings to Science Building.
5: Added minor functionality to Phone for flavor.
6: Reduced likelihood of getting caught in Father's room.
7: Updated the Hint list to be actually helpful and added the new endings: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qfn ... sp=sharing
8: Added some slight hints to objects in game about their uses.
9: Marked objects with no use yet or content that hasn't been written yet.
10: Minor text corrections and changes.
11: Updated intro with a fun little scene and Patreon info.

Game Over Visual Novel has been updated to Version 23.03.01-i. Changelog:
March 2023
Iron content has been updated! Get started on his update by getting enough training in and maybe a gameover. Be sure to talk to others to progress further in his fight! Can't expect to win without knowing one's opponent. After losing that is. Lots of new stuff to be found with him before and after "winning" his fight!
Kubas has been added to the game! Huge content with him with over 6 new pics to go with him! Start off by getting permission from Ran and hanging out with Azkim to start it off.
And once you get in their good graces, don't forget to invite them for some dinner.
Huge backend update to the events system, and unfortunately old saves don't work But~
Story Skip to jump to just before Iron's fight. You'll be able to see everything in Iron's fight and Kubas' story now!

February 2023

Azlos has some new deliveries for people to make as the town continues to progress. How do you know when this is? Just make sure you're up to date with your local drunk bear friend and everything he has to offer.
A new location will open up shortly afterwards! Make sure you're ready to listen to doctor's orders!
Along with this Nel will be found in a new location, so make sure you did everything you wanted to do with him in his old.
To help with this, we've also fixed some bugs that was with doing Azlos' deliveries.
You can now invite people over for some food from your room! Just be sure to know them well enough and have some food for them.

January 2023

Reynard's been thinking about trying out more of the locally grown vegetation and other foods to expand his recipe list, and luckily for him, there's always an adventurer around the corner.
Reynard will also open up shop for those who go out help him think up these recipes.
To show off this new shop, Reynard's been hitting the gym to get his body in shape!
You can now hire other adventurers to protect you while you're out forging. Need to go out and ask them first however. Hint! If you're far along with Vince and Vandeel, there might be someone else you'll get to meet.
After playing around with Boris too much, you can convince him to be a bit more friendly inside of the walls as well.
After showing Azkim you're very much into what he is, he'll keep you around to help make sure he's always ready for his missions.
In preparation of getting a new aid around the offices, Sep has been grooming himself even more of late.
Azlos has fully tested and is now selling two new potions in shop. Wonder what they do?

December 2022

Kiel is new supervising his library being made in town! Those who made themselves trustworthy to Garius to put in a good word to Sep, will now be able to take on a quest to meet him!
Careful for those who take on his challenge. None have won. But maybe one day when you get closer to him, you'll learn what you need to go to prove you know your way around a polar bear.
Bjorn is now more interested in seeing if the rumors of a certain adventurer from Rigur is true or not.
Vic's now ready to do some more hands on training with adventurers who's a gym rat. Long as they show him how much you are at the bar as well..
There's a master blacksmith in town, paying off a debt, and in turn is teaching Vince everything he needs to know to become better. But that's not the only thing he's willing to teach to willing adventurers, just be sure you've been seeing the sites before you hear him coming into town.
New GUI!!! Comes in 3 flavors
When getting permission from Kiel, you can now find someone roaming the library halls such as yourself.

Hungry Quest 3 has been updated to Version 1.0. Changelog:
Contains 9 Chapters and 26 Characters!

It's a Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.23.1. Changelog:
Version a0.24.1 - 4/2/2023 (public release)
-You are now more likely to get eaten by Catalina while swimming in the ocean and ambushed by Beatrice while walking in the park at night.
-If you were fired from your job and got a new one, you should now get a notification to go to work for your new job.
-Added Russian translation by Pe Fende Infernum.
-Added French translation by anonime.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.24 - 28/1/2023
-Catalina might now vore you while you're swimming in the ocean, depending on your Luck.
-Beatrice might now ambush and eat you if you're at the park at night while it's raining or between midnight and 1 AM.
-While you're inside of their bellies, predators will now drink while at the bar or sometimes at home during the night.

Version a0.23.1 - 14/1/2023
-The game should no longer crash when you're interacting with people at the bar.
-Sigrid will no longer go jogging when it's raining or during a thunderstorm.
-You will no longer find yourself elsewhere after Sigrid spits you out at her home.
-The hit to your relationship with Elaine will now be much more severe if you tell her that you'd rather be digested alive over having to pay rent.
-Improved backgrounds for Ice Cream Parlor when it's raining or during thunderstorms.
-Minor Fixes

Version a0.23 - 7/1/2023
-Added a weather system. The weather can now change between sunny, windy, rainy, and stormy with appropriate sounds and graphics.
--NPCs will change their schedules depending on the weather.

Version a0.22 - 26/11/2022
-Sigrid and Beatrice now leave the bar at times.
-The bar background now correctly indicates whether Jasmine, Beatrice, or Sigrid are at the bar.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.21.1 - 12/11/2022
-You can now sleep in Sigrid's bed when she's asleep.
-You can no longer watch TV with Sigrid while she's asleep.
-Sigrid will no longer assume that you're moving in with her when inviting you over to her place.
-You will no longer be forced to go to sleep after having sex with Sigrid.
-Elaine will no longer spend her work hours in the bar when you're in her belly.
-Various minor fixes.

Version a0.21 - 9/11/2022
-You should no longer be able to be caught in a loop where your alarm clock goes off and you immediately collapse of exhaustion.
-Added Sigrid's apartment.
-You can now move with Sigrid.
-Sigrid now has a much more defined schedule with appropriate graphics if you're inside of her.

Version a0.20.1 - 3/9/2022
-You can now shower again.
-You should no longer get a 'eaten_by_custom1' error.
-Predators should now react as intended when you interact with them while inside of their belly.
-Predators' schedules should now be working properly.
-Other minor fixes.

Version a0.20 - 27/8/2022
-With Unpredictable Preds, there is now only a 5% chance that Jasmine will eat you while you're feeding her.
-With Unpredictable Preds, There is now only a 16% chance that Jasmine eats you if you fail to sate her hunger on your first try while feeding her.
-You're now less likely to fall into Jasmine's mouth while feeding her.
-With Unpredictable Preds, there is now only a 13-29% chance that Jasmine will eat you while you're sleeping, depending on her hunger.
-Code overhaul to character schedules and the vore system based on Flurby's framework. Although players are unlikely to notice any difference, this will allow me to potentially add weather, seasons, and holidays in the future.
-Minor fixes.

Moon Peak Manor has been updated to Version 1.14. Changelog:
Version 1.13

This update contains a single linear very long story with around 49,700 words in it. The story is about going on a blind date with Ash in the same kind of world of the office romance thing I did a while ago. It’s called “A blind date” and you can access it with the “RP Booth” found in Rose's lab that's in the basement manor. The little responses you can make in the story can alter some dialog or actions based on whether you act shy, kind, or passionate.

Version 1.14

This update contains the start of a fantasy world thing with quests and sexual bad ends. It revolves around you solving problems with your spells and items and uses some actual text adventure mechanics. There are currently two quests with two different sexual bad ends each as well as two non bad end sex scenes that can be found.

It’s called “The town of Moon Peak” and you can access it with the “RP Booth” found in Roselins lab that's in the basement manor.

I also made a guide in case people get stuck as I’m unsure how hard I made the second quest.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oix ... h4ux0/edit

I’m going to keep working on this thing as I have at least five ideas for other quests to make for it.

Project Wild One has been updated to Version 0.04. Changelog:
For Version 0.03, see here
For Version 0.04, see here

The Chronicles of Nom 2: Nomnesia has been updated to Version 1.3. Changelog:
There is no changelog.

Voretopia has been updated to Version 0.09.1. Changelog:
Build v0.09 contains the following extra changes
*Updated the Higher or Lower Vore Card scene to include Leodore Lionheart Oral Vore (which is fatal only) but there's and a new pred character called Gary the wolf who also does some Oral Vore on the player but can be non-fatal (if the player chooses to live, there for the endo fans) if they run from Lionheart
*Added a new Jobs system
*Player as predator job added which allows the player to eat prey from the list given by the receptionist, future content may have this list expanded include other YCH based OC entries
*Bee the grizzly bear added to the prey list as a custom prey the player can eat. Bee belongs to a friend of mine and they would really appreciate you all enjoying eating them either as Judy or as a custom character, there are differences in the scenes for both.

v0.09.1 Mini-update:
A new feedback poll created https://strawpoll.com/polls/eJnvvv2Axnv
A new Maid job was added for another way to get money other than becoming a predator or through the casino, it's fairly straightforward and has a little bit of variety depending on your preferences.
Various quality of life fixes around the map display and navigation stuff.
Other minor bug fixes from release v0.09
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/11/

Postby alex960406 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:33 am

Hey, i just want to say thank you for your work. It is kinda tedious too keep track of old and new interactives, so i really appreciate what are you doing . Don't be too hard on yourself :D
alex960406
New to the forum

Postby flagcatcher » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:30 pm

Finally updated my scifi-rpg-VN!

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64935
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:34 pm

Hey all. I'm not going to bother talking about the time since last update. Apologies. Life sucks and is terrible, ect, the usual. Anyways...

I've decided to add a new section for update posts like this one. Generally, I don't include updates on the list that are not publicly available. So, paid things and the like. I still will hold true on that for entirely must be paid for games, such as those on Steam. But for games that do have a public version on here, I think i'll include a "Paid Updates" section discussing the content. I'll include a Paid version link in the OP post too, in care you're interested in playing them after playing the free version. Please let me know if you have a better idea on how to format that on the front page.

However, because of this, it's entirely possible for the same game to show up in the "Game Updates" and "Paid Updates" sections, just with separate updates. Please don't confuse them.

Question For You All: What should be done with games that have a demo or public version, such aas FOXXX, but the vore content is currently only in the paid version? Should I still add the games anyways or is that misleading to everyone?

New Games

Can You Survive Vore Day? by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:
It’s Vore Day. 8 predators have devoured everyone in your apartment complex, and are coming for you. Choose a place to hide, and hope that you won't get devoured.

An 8/8 themed special! There was a lot I wanted to do with this game, but I was unwell for a good chunk of the month. I hope you enjoy what’s here, if if enough people like it, I might update it in the future with more content!
Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/can-you-survive-vore-day-demo

KinkTeller by Nonohomo Circle has been added to the list of games. Description:
In the midst of his father's hospitalization, Bobochi finds himself thrust into the role of caretaker for the family store. This particular store caters to the extraction of delusions, allowing patrons to indulge in their wildest fantasies through the medium of "Deltape". It is through these intimate encounters with customers' elaborate fantasies that Bobochi discovers a deeper connection to their hidden desires.
Link: https://nonohomocircle.itch.io/kinkteller

Mercanoid by Pyksies has been added to the list of games. Description:
MERCANOID is a lewd science-fantasy Text RPG about a cynical Android girl fighting through an overrun facility that manufactures canned tentacle Monsters. A thinking machine denied both proper maintenance and her rights as a sentient woman by her cruel owner, M10 'Mio' swiftly finds that this mission to the moon Vi-16 isn't going to go as smoothly as briefed. But opportunity lies in the strangest - and slimiest - of places, and perhaps she can walk away from this hedonistic hell with new friends and a new life...

If she can dodge the hive's horny hordes, that is!

A 6-8 hour adult Text RPG (Will vary with your reading speed!), MERCANOID is built upon a reusable framework that I'll be using for future titles too. That means if you want to get an idea of what one of my games is like, this is the place to start. A labour of love, it is my sincere hope that you enjoy it. Free to play right here online and free to download (or pay what you want! ♥) - just extract the zip as-is and open the HTML!

A third-person narrative game with a female protagonist, MERCANOID contains an abundance of smut alongside an engaging story with an RPG framework designed to keep you engaged in more than just the porn.

- Tentacles galore! Monsters of all kinds lurk in the infested facility. Expect bombastic sex and a wide variety of kinky content, including tentacles (duh!), restraint, breeding play, lewd dialogue, light transformation, poison/drug play, oviposition, soft (safe!) vore, mind/body control/corruption, size difference, group sex and a variety of slimy, slippery partners seeking hot Android girls in their area.
- Spicier kinks not your thing? Filter harder kinks (consent-play, mind control/corruption and soft vore) to either Allow, Disable or Warn (preceding an affected scene with a more tasteful description to allow you to decide!). Filter masculine, feminine and monstrous partners, too!
- An extensive RPG framework, featuring Attributes, Skills to inform your interactions with the world of the facility, and Perks to empower Mio your way.
- A combat system designed around momentum and unhoardable resources. Weapons designed around horizontal and diagonal progression: no two guns alike! Status effects, weapon modifiers, elements, sub-equipment and more! Use every resource instead of spamming 'Attack'!
- A bunch of colourful characters to rescue from the hive's clutches and interact with. Rewarding sidequests await those willing to explore!
- Accessibility options such as text-resizing, content dividers and non-dialogue colour options!
- A small peak at a big, wide world of adult weirdness! A codex full of lore!
- Two endings to unlock! Plenty of bad ends to dodge (or not!~)
- Don't lose to enjoy: winning fights unlocks scenes just as losing does, available for viewing at any time with the Fantasize function!
- Settings to adjust encounter rates, exp/money rewards and more! Play it your way!
Link: https://pyksies.itch.io/mercanoid

MunchNStuffs's Theme Park by Talonsaurn has been added to the list of games. Description:
"Welcome To MunchNStuff’s theme park, an old decrepit place under new management from a surly, crude cave roo that resembles a certain convention devouring one..

The place is just starting to come together but I think you’ll still have the time of your likely short lives…"

Its been so very long, but finally I've started a fresh new vorish Text game, nothing nearly as complex or content rich as the Lodge, but vastly few bugs and better designed thus far... stage one..Opening day.. Explore.. have fun.. Many things aren't complEATly done yet, and even more are designed to be expanded with fresh scenes, cameos and branching paths later....
Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/53890773/

PokeVore Dungeons by TheCrystalRiver52 has been added to the list of games. Description:
Welcome to PokéVore Dungeons, a NSFW Pokémon Vore game that takes place in– You guessed it!– A Dungeon.

Currently, this Twine game is a fully fledged Demo. The full game is still in progress! If you see any bugs or typos, please leave a comment and we'll set right to fixing it. The Demo is entirely free to play.
Link: https://thecrystalriver52.itch.io/pokevore-dungeons

Rabbit Run by Mahiri has been added to the list of games. Description:
Awakening in an unknown place, watched by a mysterious audience, Kayte the rabbit has no choice but to run. She's lost in the wilderness, so very far from home, and the cameras are following her every step, just waiting for her to slip up and meet a terrible fate. Will she overcome the odds and escape, or will she yet another failed contestant for the twisted viewers to enjoy?

A story with many branching paths and over a dozen endings! Guide the rabbit through dangers and see where she ends up. Consumed? Bred? There are no good endings to be found here, only different delicious flavours of failure.

Content includes: feral on anthro vore, intelligent quad sex and breeding, digestion, disposal, and some hard vore too. Note that more extreme content is unmarked.
Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/51171571/

Space Quest For The Perfect Pred by TastyAce has been added to the list of games. Description:
You have finally gotten your galaxy-wide piloting license. So it’s time to go into space, and find the perfect predator to devour you, like you’ve always dreamed! You can finally be another’s food—at long last!
Link: https://tastyace.itch.io/space-quest-fo ... -pred-demo

Town of Seora by Fioof and Paw- has been added to the list of games. Description:
This is a vore based (but far from exclusive) furry text adventure. Combat, adventure, riches, and of course, naughty activities await! Bad ends can come quickly, so expect danger!

This is version 0.1, our demo so to speak. Please report any bugs you may find, and feel free to leave suggestions! In this lovely little demo, you, the player will begin your journey in a forgotten dungeon seeking treasure.

It features 7 bad endings, 4 of which are vore related, and 4 “encounters” to interact with. Your chosen genitals will effect the scenes available to you, too. Going forward, certain actions will affect the availability of certain scenes, for example, killing off a character will obviously not have them return later.
Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/53365975/

Voronica goes to Town by Heedless has been added to the list of games. Description:
Eat, grow, transform!

Voronica is out of jail (for eating people) and looking for employment that makes use of her skills (eating people) and passions (eating people).

Help her to stay employed and out of jail by carefully weighing her options, developing her stats, and, above all, keeping her well fed at all times!

With multiple transformations (caused by eating people) and wardrobe options, this animated predatory life-sim will bring you hours of hilarity and voracious delight!
Link: https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes- ... -adventure

Xenospermia by Flagcatcher has been added to the list of games. Description:
Introduction
Play as C4E1, aka "Chel", the Xenologist! Her goal is to study the lifeforms on the alien planet, Verdana, in very close and messy detail. Sometimes that may require fighting said lifeforms in fully-realized RPG-style combat! To that end, she can scan their weaknesses, capture them, clone them, or even copy their abilities! Learning an enemy's ability is quite easy, she can add it to her SPLICE list by just... Losing to them! Every new loss includes a new skill and loss scene, each one is fully written and will (hopefully) all be illustrated.

Gameplay
Light exploration & interactives, interspersed with turn-based combat like a JRPG and dialogue/scenes like a Visual Novel.

Features
RPG combat fully illustrated with sprites, backgrounds, and several 'animation' sprites for each full-fledged party member
Customizable movesets for story characters! Monsters have five powerful moves with their own AI quirks/instincts
Visual Novel-style module for dialogues and other scenes (replayable/rewindable/skippable scenes and so on)
Fully realized equipment, inventory, stat increase, ability learning, and other systems!
WIP monster collection-cloning-modification mechanics, a bit like a *mon game
Six unique bad end scenes with pictures and thousands of words!
Quirky random events when exploring!? Do people still like those!?!?

Bad Endings
Here's what I have in-game so far: Oviposition, oral vore, cock vore, tentacle absorption, plant vore, feral merging. I have more, they just aren't fully written and implemented, so until then they're backer-exclusives.
Link: https://flagcatcher.itch.io/xenospermia

Game Updates

An Angel Next Door has been updated to Version 1.3. Changelog:
Content updates:
Full wordcount now stands at 350,000
Pred bellies now ‘remember’ prey eaten, altering internal/external descriptions and allowing interactions with previously swallowed prey.
Significant update to mouse companions, including relationship tracker
Finished Fox Market discount scenes
New kink scenes in Angel's bedroom
New mouse/Fozz interaction scenes
New Angel/Fozz interaction scenes
New quest/prey - Bo and Bo
New location - Natty’s Boudoir
New mouse punishment with Angel
New lounge TV scenes

Gameplay and quality of life updates:
Endgame stats screen added to summarise/recap your playthrough
Improved dialogue passages, allowing mouse companions to be spoken to in all major locations
Redundant passages removed
More efficient coding

Deeper Club has been updated to Version 0.27.00. Changelogs:
v0.26.00

Improved area:
The club (wip)
New characters:
Rez
Evakk (bodyguard)
Felissa (Club owner)
A lot of npcs
3 New vore scene,
Cock vore (rez)
Pec vore (bodyguard)
Living insertion (Club owner)
Edited the playthrough in the files
A skip to the new content
A lot of bug fixs

v0.27.00
New scene:
Meli scene, sex (Only happens if you go see zaine first and survive)
New Animations:
Metro: Large Dog
Club: Lj, Meryl, Reina
Eye blinks animations added for a few characters.
Added more sound effects overall, especially for the onsen.
Fixed phone glitches and download gauge height, there is still an issue if you check the messages after watching the video.
Removed the blur during characters dialogs, therefor removing the wait of screen transitions.
Fixed typos

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.4.2.7. Changelogs can be found here.

GameOver has been updated to Version 23.10.01. Changelogs:
October 2023
Ran has a bunch of new content! Make sure to have a deep and personal connection with Diakor first! Then you can get everything in when needing to go out and about! And while there's no actual real content around it, find out what happens if you smell like a bitch in heat!
If you are looking to get knocked up, after playing around with Vandeel and Boruk, they'll make sure that hidden womb of yours gets filled. Be sure to have Jar and Sep give you their blessings first!
We've included the all the events counts with each person when you sleep! Either wake up and check out what you did and didn't do! This does mean the gdoc is being discontinued. Probably marked up for deletion later, so don't expect any update to come from there.

September 2023
After showing Sep how much of a diligent work you are, you can now go over to Azlos and he might have been instructed to have you meet the certain someone Ran wanted you to meet. Make sure you have a certain something Jar c̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ blessed travelers with deep inside. Sep has to know and approve after all.
Speaking of Sep, for those who have been helping others relieved themselves, Sep might have extra services for you as well.
Be sure to keep certain kinks open when talking to said new guy, after all, you'll want to experience everything he has to offer!

August 2023
You can now bring over some food to Vandeel. He's been working hard so he probably could use some extra fuel.
Be sure to check with him afterwards and even when you're working out with him. Never know what it might lead to in the future.
Bjorn has some new fun time scenes when he's on break from construction.
Sep is now looking for someone to fill in for Nel. Be sure you're ready to work even during the breaks.
Then check out Ran once you're done with all of that, he'll be teasing a new character with his new looks. But who will it be?

July 2023
Bjorn heard a new rumor going around. Check up with him to see what's up!
Meet the fabled guard of the rumor. He'll lead you to the other guy when talking to him when he's on patrol in the town center. Though he doesn't seem to be interested in most men unless they can hold an orc or two in them. Wonder why they so big on kids?
After meeting with him, head over to the local healer to see who's the new guy staying there. He seems like a big guy, so best to make sure you can take those kind if you try anything with him.

June 2023
Harold has a mission for you. To go out and get him another assistant so that you three, maybe four, can help him progress on his studies. While helping the town with it's current problem. Good boys get a spot in bed with him~
Be sure to check up on the two local healers. They'll be needed for his... Research.
Upon hearing from Ran you got the go ahead, Jar will now let you patrol around town with him! Make sure you do everything you wanted to with him beforehand. He'll have new plans for you and might not be so open to your dirty little secrets with everyone.

May 2023
After spending some time with Waffurd, you can now work for Rutherfurd. It's all about who you know however, so depending on who you know, they might come and visit you while you're on duty.
A new pirate has joined the tavern as the errand boy, but will he stay there for long after his travel system gets taken away? It is hard to ever find him there, guess pirates do like places with plenty of booty to plunder.
After Vandeel has tempted you while working for Rutherfurd and impressing the guard, he'll come up with a plan to help the two of you get a bit more risky in town.
Butch has been working hard in making everyone look all spruced up! Check out Jar, Bjorn, Vandeel, Vic, Reynard, Vince, and Sep for their new looks!

April 2023
There's someone new in the kitchen with Rutherfurd, or has already been there? Though he won't just let anyone see him, he needs to know them quite intimately. Now how can one do that in such a short amount of time?
Upon hearing Ran posting you on the accepted list, he'll let you go out on scouting duty with him. Given his profession though, is that really smart?
Rutherfurd updated his shop to more match his status in life, along with sprucing up his appearance overall.
Don't forget to check out his gameover to a delightful treat

It's A Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version a0.34.0. Changelog:
Version a0.34.0 - 30/8/2023
-You can now make some money by milking Bessie.
-Added milking minigame for Bessie.
-If you're inside of Bessie, you can now see her getting milked between 7 and 8 AM, as well as between 8 and 9 PM.
-If you haven't seen a character for several days, they will now ask where you've been.
-If your roommate hasn't seen you for over two weeks and has at least a somewhat good opinion of you, they won't ask you to pay rent for the time you were gone.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.33.0 - 29/7/2023
-Jasmine's dialogue menu has been reorganized so that it no longer takes up so much space on the screen.
-Exiting out of a dialogue submenu (i.e. picking "Never mind.") no longer makes time pass.
-If you get eaten by Jasmine while feeding her, she will now gulp down any food that remains.
-Predators should no longer snore while talking to you.
-You can now cancel your feeding agreement with Jasmine.
-You can now only order up to 20 items of food when feeding Jasmine.
-Jasmine's Belly Slut is now slightly less likely to get eaten in their sleep.
-If you don't have a feeding agreement with Jasmine, she will sometimes approach you between 5 PM and 8 PM to make a bet with you to sate her hunger before 9 PM.

Version a0.32.1 - 8/7/2023
-Achievements can now be earned!

Version a0.32 - 30/6/2023
-Added facesitting scene for Sigrid.
-The Skill XP curve has been adjusted. It should now be easier to level up in general.
-Music will no longer reset its volume after looping.
-Added an achievement system (currently non-functional).

Version a0.30.1 - 3/6/2023
-The Stock Market and the Managed Fund have been reworked and nerfed.
-You now only get two chances to satisfy Jasmine's hunger when feeding her.
-Jasmine will no longer go back to sleep after feeding her.
-You will no longer get stuck in a loop of passing out after you have been let out of a pred's womb.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.30 - 27/5/2023
-Added a more professional-looking main menu.
-Added backgrounds to the game menu.
-Recolored several UI elements.
-Added unique game icon.
-Added music, which can be adjusted with the Music Volume dial in Preferances.
-Ambiance, stomach sounds, and weather sounds are now tied to the Sound Volume dial in Preferances.
-Travelling on foot no longer restores Stamina.
-If your Stamina is too low, travelling on foot takes twice as long, and you won't recieve Fitness xp.
-Asking to be let out while in a pred's belly now makes time pass.
-You can now sleep in a pred's belly as long as your Energy is at least half empty.
-When a pred consumes alcohol while you're inside of them, it will affect you in proportion to the pred's size.
-Eating food inside of a drunken predator will slightly increase your own Drunkenness.
-'Buy All' and 'Sell All' buttons added to the stock market, thanks to Flurby.
-You now only earn Investment xp by selling stocks at a profit, with the amount of xp gained being proportional to your profit.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.27.1 - 6/5/2023
-Elaine will now answer correctly when asked about her day.
-If you black out and end up in Elaine's belly, it now correctly registers as being too tight to allow you access to your inventory.
-Jasmine's NPC prey should now properly digest when you're not in her belly.
-Player Hygiene is no longer a factor when interacting with preds while inside of them.
-The player's Hygiene or Fun being at 0 no longer results in relationships being lowered to extreme amounts.
-Minor Fixes

Version a0.27 - 29/4/2023
-Major overhaul to the Skill system. Skill XP needed to increase your Skill Rank now follows an exponential curve, meaning that it'll be very easy to gain the first ranks in a skill, but very hard to earn the higher ranks.
-You can now shower with Sigrid if you walk into the bathroom while she's in there.
-Having low Social or Fun will now negatively impact relationship, job experience, and skill gain, but high Social and Fun will provide a bonus.
-You can now Watch TV until your Stamina is full.
-Added "customX nude anal exit" and "customX nude disgusted" to mod images and scripts for custom characters.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.26.1 - 1/4/2023
-The Relationship window now has a scrollbar.
-You can now ask to play high-stakes games of Texas Hold 'em with Jasmine with x10 the stakes.
-Each round of any card game now takes 30 minutes in-game.
-A pred's drunkenness is now set to 0 when they go to sleep or you do.
-A pred can now drink so much that it makes you drunk enough to black out if you are in their stomach.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.26 - 27/3/2023
-You can now sleep in Jasmine's bed, where you will be at risk of getting eaten or smothered.
-If you get eaten enough times by Jasmine (and survive), she will come to see you as her belly slave or belly slut (this will be visible in your relationship status), and she will eat you more frequently. However, depending on your relationship, she will try not to digest you (unless that is what you want).
-Crawling through a predator's intestines has been slightly rebalanced.
-If you can survive inside of a predator's stomach for 30 days (NOTE: this does not apply if you're in the intestines or womb) and you either ask to be let out, scream, or beg, the predator will offer to let you out if you can survive for another 1 to 6 days. These numbers scale depending on the digestion rate you've chosen for your game.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.25.1 - 4/3/2023
-Image and sound files are no longer compressed. While compression reduced the file size, the actual quality was reduced too much for my liking.
-You can no longer trick Jasmine into doubling her bet indefinitely when playing Blackjack.
-Added updated French translation by WhatTheBoom.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.25 - 25/2/2023
-You can now ask Jasmine if the both of you can go over to her place if you talk to her anywhere outside of her home between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM.
-You can now play Blackjack and Texas Hold 'em with Jasmine while in her home, where you can win and lose in some interesting ways.
-You can now ask Jasmine to anally vore you or unbirth you.
-Image and sound files have been compressed, reducing file size considerably. There might be some loss in quality, though.

Moon Peak Manor has been updated to Version 1.15.1. Changelog:
A update to “The town of Moon Peak” that you access with the “RP Booth” found in Roselins lab that's in the basement manor.

Two new quests have been added with one of them being vore focused. That said, the vore quest is very linear as I focused most of my programming energy into making the struggle system and offers no puzzles or anything.

Project Wild One has been updated to Version 0.05. Changelog:
It’s been such a journey, it’ll be hard to catch everything, but let’s go down the big items first.

LOCATIONS
In past versions, the only “location” was basically where you are. NPCs would show up, and when they leave (or you “leave”) they would despawn until they’re needed again. With this update, the game now handles an unlimited number of different locations– and every NPC out there keeps doing their own thing, even when you’re not around. This means NPCs will be developing their own relationships, searching at the same time as you for companionship, and doing whatever kinky things to each other they please while you’re doing your own thing. And you can now walk in on them– you can find them sleeping, fighting, having sex, and so on, be it alone or in groups. The NPCs can now howl as well, and you (and any other NPC that hears) can follow.

This makes for a pretty fundamental change in how the game works and feels, as you may imagine. I’ve had to make a lot of changes behind the scenes, and this change has actually helped me find and root out a lot of bugs just because there’s so much more “going on” to test out the system anytime you’re playing. I’m not going to go into all the minutiae of how this works now, but I hope you’ll find the game a familiar, but vastly improved experience with much more immersion to it now.

WEIGHT AND RESERVES
Previously, your weight could go up if you digest things, but that didn’t really mean anything. A normally tiny character could carry thousands of pounds without issue. On top of that, you never really had any way to make your weight go down, and you only really needed to rest if you were seriously wounded. This system has been waiting a long time, and finally, it’s installed.

With this version, you regenerate health and willpower from a limited resource called Reserves. This represents your stamina or backup energy. It refills much more slowly than HP or WP– and it, in turn, regenerates by consuming your body fat. If you run low on reserves, you’ll regenerate slower. If you run low on fat, your reserves will regen slower. Conversely, if you get an excess of reserves, you’ll start to gain weight, and if you gain a lot of weight, it will start to slow you down: some actions will take longer, some actions will cost WP, and you’ll take a general penalty to dexterity. These weight penalties will also apply if you’re carrying a lot of other weight by other means!

The main way to gain Reserves and body fat is to Rest– you forage as well as sleep during this time. This means it’s a good idea to rest up between intense encounters, and that if you have high reserves, you may be able to exhaust others semi-permanently simply by making them burn through all of their reserves before you in a marathon session.

Of course, you can also gain reserves and fat by digesting food you find for yourself. Milk isn’t quite implemented yet, but cum is now much more nutritiously rewarding– and requires a decent amount of Reserves to generate. And of course, vore players will find these changes very meaningful in their decisions during gameplay.

GUSHING
Speaking of delicious fluids, the system for what happens when you have way too much of them has been dramatically overhauled. I had implemented gushing in a previous update, but going over it again later I found a lot of problems in how it was calculated. The system has been changed radically so that you will now gush when you’re holding a large amount of fluids you can’t comfortably contain, with the rate modified by how much it exceeds your capacity, how much can fit through the related orifice at a time, and how much “something else” might be blocking said passage.

On top of that, gushing was more or less “silent” in the past, but now has plenty of markups for when it happens. You’ll be notified when it starts, it will show as a status when it’s ongoing complete with a description of the current rate, and when it ends it will estimate how much total was gushed. Keep in mind, gushing is still a rather rare event, as most places that can hold fluids will stretch over time to accommodate their content, and it tends to take a pretty extreme amount of fluids to cause gushing. But I know some people love chasing situations like this, so I hope you’ll find this system much more rewarding to play with!

GIVING IN
Last version’s changes raised some problems with Relax– it regenerates so quickly, you can easily end up stuck in situations where you can’t do anything else, or don’t want to do anything. I hacked together a hotfix for that, but this addition offers a better solution for a range of situations where you just want to let things take their course.

In a variety of situations where inaction may be the best course, you can now Give In: for a very long time, you will not regenerate health or try to dodge attacks. This should help with passing time when you’ve been beaten down, give a helpful option for vore enthusiasts, and generally make it less frustrating when you’re in a difficult situation and you just want time to pass with fewer clicks. Others will still act around you, so you can watch them do things with you or each other, but hopefully this will take a lot of the frustration out of these corner situations.

SECONDARY CHANGES
All these changes have had a lot of consequences– some things need adjusting, some changes are now possible, some problems get exposed or more pressing, all sorts of things. Let’s talk in brief about changes happening because of or in relation to the big changes with this update, before we hit the list of more random stuff!

Four new traits have been added! These traits are all related to the changes above and should help you play the way you want to if these changes are giving you a tough time. One has been added to the traits available for a new character, and all four can be earned as upgrades. They do not currently show up on NPCs.

The game now has a “loading” period after you start a new playthrough! This period is literally spending in-game time spawning in other NPCs and letting them get things started before you show up, to add a little immersion and feel less like everyone “just spawned.” Think of it like building a new world in minecraft.

With these changes, Rest and Search take on new significance– they’re both actions NPCs can now take! When you Rest, you are less likely to be found by others, and when you Search, you can find groups of NPCs. Currently, if you Howl, then Search, NPCs following your howl can still find you until you actually find someone else, but that may change in future expansions of the location system.

Howl has been totally overhauled! As mentioned, NPCs can now howl, and when any character howls, a random selection of other characters hear it and get the option to try and follow the noise for a limited time after. If you hear someone howl, it will interrupt your Search, and it might wake you from Resting, though that reduces dramatically the more howls you’ve heard recently. You can now follow howls yourself, and this will behave very similar to Searching.

The time passing system has been tweaked to cover for the game’s processing time. All these NPCs doing their thing at the same time as you in the background has made the game much more resource-intensive! When you have a lot of NPCs running around, some devices may start facing slowdowns. This was especially problematic taking long actions like a Rest: the game would freeze while processing everything else happening over a very long period of time, then finally play through the animation of the time actually passing. I’ve overhauled the system behind the scenes so that the game should do much more of that work in parallel with in-game time passing, so on a long turn you can watch the time pass in the turn queue as almost a loading bar, if you’re playing a heavy enough game for the effect to be noticeable.

For vore enthusiasts, prey will now transfer what they’re carrying to the storage they’re inside of! Anytime a prey gushes, leaks, or ejaculates, all of that will now transfer to the storage they’re in rather than just disappearing. And when prey dies in a storage, anything they had inside them will also transfer to that storage.

With the changes to how NPCs work, I was getting a lot of big crowds during testing. I have adjusted how NPCs work to much more aggressively avoid large crowds, both making them more likely to leave and less likely to find large crowds when searching. These effects still scale with your settings for crowding during game setup.

It is now possible as a rare event that when you run away from an encounter, you will stumble directly into another encounter! These woods are full of life, and I want it to feel that way.

OTHER CHANGES
Now, there’s still a bunch more changes on my old checklists, so let’s just have a quick roundup of the rest!

Orgasm and post-orgasm WP loss has been reduced.
NPCs are now less interested in having sex with characters that have low WP, and especially helpless characters.
Text for changing stance on sex/vore now have alts for if you’re already sexing/voring.
Text for offering sex/vore will now acknowledge if you’re already doing that thing, or something similar.
Text for changing stance on sex/vore grapples now have alts for when the grapple is close to ending.
Added text to make it clear when trying to end a grapple is blocked by another character.
When blocked from any further progress by sex that can be ended in one action, the actions to focus on vore/diving will now attempt to end the conflicting sex.
Initiating vore actions can now attempt to end conflicting vore that can be ended in one action.
Initiating urethral sex can now attempt to end conflicting urethral sex the other way around if that sex can be ended in one action.
Fixed Veteran and Attractive being available when related content is disabled.
Fixed traits disabled by content settings being available as startup traits.
Fixed a bug with returning to the main menu and resuming during game setup.
Fixed exploit allowing for multiple simultaneous vores in the same orifice.
Fixed default stance in new grapples always being positive if you’ve ever offered in the past.
Fixed anomalies with NPC anatomy generation.
Fixed various typos.

Summoned By Accident RPG has been updated to Version 23.10.08. Changelogs:
Version April 2023
- Matt has been taking his breaks outside in the neighborhood around the afternoon. Help him pass some time if you'd like.
- Along with Kuri helping cleaning up the streets at night. Namely having you help do that.
- But before all that, hang out with Binachi and get that booty in motion with a little morning jog with him!
- Harold has been spotted roaming the park, western district, and downtown areas. Those who are and aren't made of goo might need to watch out for bearcats roaming the area.
- And while you're there, don't forget to visit Trald in the park at night, he might need your help dealing with large boios.
- Grisus, Greg, and Kevin are now working the bar! Go say hi to them if you're out late.
- And for those who already wet Harold, you can catch him there on the weekends.
- The CV Arena is starting to have more people filling it's halls! Early in the morning, you can see some nightly predator's on the prowl. Though both Phantom and Nocturnal might want to do more with you if you're will.
- While others in the morning and afternoon such as Kewtiz, Boona, and Harold can be met wandering the halls.
- With Kewtiz looking for someone to help him out in the early mornings just outside of the arena!

Version May 2023
- Trald is looking for someone to help him live out something he saw in a game once. Go meet him in the Gym to help him out and get a job there!
- And while you're there, might as well have some people to workout with! Meet up with Trald, Gen, Binachi, Shlar, and Harold! All there ready to help you get your body in the groove~
- Make sure to stock on some enhancers from Kuri's shop to help you cheat the system and not have to wait months to see results!
- + Comes with a fancy new updater so you don't have to download... After this download. Yay~

Version June 2023
- Peeps at the bar now have different hangout times
- Peeps downtown now have different hangout times
- Peeps inside the gym proper now have different hangout times
- Peeps in the neighborhood now have different hangout times
- Peeps in the park now have different hangout times
- Peeps in W District now have different hangout times
- Peeps in the CV Arena now have different hangout times
- Harold now appears in the CV Arena when his criteria are met (fixed)
- Zorro's ingredients/meals are added as items
- Zorro's ingredients shop is now open
- Zorro's meal shop is now open with meals consumed immediately
- Zorro's transformations are now available, activated upon sleeping
- All item images are resized to 500x500 px to save space
- Zorro's item buyback shop is now open
- Aero's jurb intro is accessible
- Talking with Aero during work hours is now available -
- Events now properly in Snack Resupply -- Strange Noises -- Boss in Charge -- New Place to Lift -- Elephant Bodyguard P1
- Aero's jurb is now available
- Aero's jurb main even 1 is now available
- Bar jurb normal duty is now available
- Bar jurb special duty is now available
- Koa is now accessible downtown
- Bar Shop for each of the bartenders (Greg, Grisus, Kevin) is now open!
- Brohog can now be met when working for Boss
- Girardo can now be met after meeting Brohog
- Gruglan can now be met after meeting Brohog
- Skylar can now be met after meeting Brohog
- Greg has new interactions in the park after hanging out more (edited)
- Boss Day event: Gir Working the Fields (one-time)
- Boss Day event: Working with Gir 1 (one-time)
- Boss Night event: Goblins Night Out (repeatable)

Version July 2023
- You can now move and talk to people off the phone! Technology! Who would have guessed, though you can do more on the phone.
- Kru needs some help downtown and you might see a familiar rat dad and his son there checking out what's going on.
- After meeting them Ritch can be seen downtown then in the neighborhood.
- While Jake can be seen downtown and the park afterwards.
- For those who did what Girardo asked of you, you can now meet up with him and see some new faces downtown.
- Koa and The Black Panther might not be new, but the two coming with them are! They all hang around there near the same time. During daylight hours.
- You can now wait with the cool people while exploring town. Goliath is at nights while Blade is in the mornings.
- Warren has some free time at the massage parlor, might as well go say hi to him.
- Dean, a patreon introduced character, is starting his first day at the massage parlor. Why not be a good coworker and go say hi.
- Kodjo and Hex now have some events to be had while working for Boss at Night. Different for Subs and Doms!
- The satyr's are out on the move! You can now meet Voc at the western district and bar, while Xav can now be seen at the CV Arena. Though... Wonder what they're talking about can happen to stretchable players later?
- Tyde is now meetable at the park! Who is he? Maybe a shy otter you already know.
- New apps have been added to your phone, along with updates to current ones! Check them out!
- Skip Function! Now skip the start of the game up to the start of prelude to chapter 3!

Version August 2023
- If you couldn't before you definitely can now become an Orc. You'll need "Forked Tongs" and "Milky White Cream" from Aero's Shop, and muddy water from the park while hanging out with Tyde.
- Orcs can now convince Bloodthirster help them throw down! Or at least his brother...
- Zorro has a mission for you once you learned all the ways of s̶e̶x̶ fighting. And it's to get Trald off his back for letting Bloodthirster teach you instead of him.
- Slate definitely knows something's going on. Best see what's up with him before you continue on with Zorro's plan.
- Fight system has been implemented! Make sure to appear around the same time and place when you first encounter The Drunken Wolf to have yourself a rematch! You remember what stance can beat him, right?
- Skip Function! Now skip the start of the game up to the start of prelude to chapter 3!

Next month is the rat fight! Evers, expect to see that soon. After then, it's time to start chapter 3!!!!!!!! FINALLY!
I'm so ready to start doing some story events inside of the character events. You know, aside from Girando and Boss'. Other people as well! Which means we'll be back to doing character remodels!

Version September 2023
Rohan is now available in the Western District
After finishing Rohan's content the Street Rat fight unlocks in the WDistrict

Version October 2023
- Bloodthirster is now willing to train the cuties who gave up the booties in the gym! And the bros too! But no bro over hoe unfortunately. Orc's gotta think about keeping his holes close so he can use them.
- There's a new guy who joined the crew over at the gym parlor. Dean! Check him out as he's been added in as a patreon character! Will he have as many events as Harold does? Only time will tell...
- And after you finish saying hi to the new guy, a gym goer wants to rent you out as long as you got the mass for it! He's looking for a trainer and the man with the hands could be the one! Maddox, another patreon character added in!
- Don't forget to say hi to Zorro for a few new conversations, more coming later!
- Chapter 3 has finally started! But what will Trald be dragging you into this time?
- Boss has new work related events in both the morning and night! Be sure to have done most of what he had before so they can start appearing. Comes with you choosing what to do!
- Characters have shifted around in the neighborhood at the start of chapter 3! If you don't see them, could be because they will no longer show up there. Others, you just need to advance them and someone else for them to appear at different times.
- Bianchi is one of those characters! If you haven't done his prelude to chapter 3 events yet, then they're gone once you enter! Don't forget to check out his new model!
- Slate found himself getting a new job, maybe you should see as to why? He's even got a new look going for him. What's next? New clothes?
- After chachaing with Skylar, he's getting ready for some of the construction happening around in the neighborhood
- After getting his new job, Ritch is learning just how involved he can be with his new favorite not goblin.
- The hubby Tyde's been talking about is now wandering the neighborhood. Jang has a scouting mission to do, and you look like just the guy to keep him company.
- Dual is looking for some help with his game! Can't have this new job without being about to walk the walk and talk the talk. Why don't you go help a fellow worker out?
- Brohog is helping with Zorro's plan on inviting a few spirits to the neighborhood, but he'll need some help constructing a good place for them to stay.
- There's a new horse in town. No longer a 4 horse city, we're not getting more! Better start getting in with the in crowd before they take over. And lucky for you, Chain is looking for help for his new gig he just got.
- For those who fed themselves to the orc/goblin hybrid, Gir is looking for them back in the neighborhood.
- Resolved any broken quest steps after new characters were added. Some repeatable events may need to be triggered again to 'count'.
- Duilio is now at the house on the weekends, relieving himself of the day to day stress. After learn of his issues, hit the sack and see what your mind thought up what happens when he's alone.

Voretopia has been updated to Version 0.10. Changelog:
v0.10 New features:
New Clinic Predator: Gazelle - Oral Vore, Digestion, Endo, Disposal, and extreme scat content available
New Job: Lab Assistant - Feral snake vore, Digestion, Disposal (Fatal only, reformation optional)

Paid Updates

Edibility has updated to Version 1.20. Changelogs:
Version 1.20
Edibility Part 2 has an update, that includes 2 new available routes with Pachy and Roy!

- Roy cock vore added
- Pachy cock vore added
- New branches
- Shortcake and Lambea's routes are still unfinished. Choosing them may result in error.
- There's mention of the tracker throughout gameplay, though it doesn't appear in the corner yet; I'm recovering the files for this.

Version 1.1
fter a not of work, the first accessible version of Edibility: Part II is up!
Currently, Roy/Pachy's routes are the only ones available. Cock vore will be unlocked later, but right now, it's exclusively anal vore. And Roy's is still a work in progress.

Escape The Neighborhood has updated up to Version 0.29, rated on a new update scale due to the complete revision of the original game. Changelogs:
Version 0.1
There is a new scene in the gym locker room! Better have lunch money for the bullies or you might not make it out! This scene is one of my longest yet because I was having SO much fun writing it... aaand completely crashed my Quest trying to put it in the game. But I figured out after about an hour of fighting with it how to make it work and it seems to run well on my side. There are some very mild variations depending on what you have with you as well and if you cooperate or not.

And, after a massive amount of fighting and scrubbing the forums to figure out how to make it work, we have a graphical update as well! This is one thing I'm super excited about and I hope you guys like it. This update adds backgrounds to every single area of the game to help breathe life into the world.

Last of all, after feedback from some people online, I have created a switch so you can switch off the dad/brother vore scenes altogether if you're not into that. I think I have all of them set to be shut off. If you want to toggle those off or back on (or just use that to get through the house faster) look at the Family Photo on your desk! If you still run into any please let me know so I can fix it!

Version 0.15
For the Furry Edition:
Primarily small updates to the text. Corrections to typos and other errors as well as some improvements that I've made while working on the human versions.
The Locker Room CV ending now does not mention your phone if you do not have the phone on you.
The Locker Room CV scene should be more stable overall.
For the offline version I believe I have fixed the error that generated when attempting to save your game after entering the university. Now you should be able to save your game at any point and reload it as needed. If it has issues reloading (which quest does sometimes have), then close out of quest and re-open it through the save file rather than the game file. If the save reloads successfully but you cannot move/interact or the game does not respond to it when you do, this is a frustrating memory problem the Quest program itself has sometimes, but in my tests I didn't run into that issue a single time (It's usually more with extremely large maps which none of mine are) so hopefully you shouldn't either.

For the Human Edition:
HUGE update. I have converted the content of ALL of the scenes and descriptions in the game up to this point to accommodate humans/humanoid characters rather than furry characters.
All the above updates listed for the furry version.

Version 0.16
- The two micro scenes for the new character are an OV scene and the first Stomp/Crush scene.
- To accommodate for the inclusion of the first Crush themed scene I have proactively added a switch for this in your bedroom. The bedroom is going to be the main "settings" hub going forward. To disable Crush themed content simply interact with the shoes in your closet.
- The new Crush scene is kind of me dipping my toe in the water (pun intended) so for those who enjoy, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. As with the digestion it is currently not particularly graphic and more graphic contents (with a switch to enable/disable) will be added later.
- Astute players might notice an odd new little non-vore interaction in your house. At the moment it's just for flavor but it might be something important down the line...

Version 0.17
These apply to the furry and human editions:
- We have a new shrunken OV scene in the Dorms in the "Party Room" with a new character named Dylan (who I am already in love with and will absolutely be using again). This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.
- We also have... the first Secret Scene! The Secret Scenes will be in the final version of the game but only patrons will get the exact instructions on how to reach it. The scene isn't excessively difficult to find but is a bit more involved that the vast majority of scenes. If you would like to find it on your own, I highly encourage you to do so and I'd love feedback on if you think it's reasonable to achieve. Otherwise, I have attached the step-by-step instructions to the Patreon post, they will not be hosted in the regular guide.
- From here out I will be releasing the Furry Edition and Human Edition updates together rather than alternating weeks for each, I have found it's just better for me to do it this way. I hope that's alright with you guys! Right now I seem to be able to put out about a week but I will make sure it goes no further than the 2 weeks on my update schedule barring the unforeseen.

Version 0.18

- We have the second scene in the Dorms in the "Party Room" with Dylan. The new scene is a Cock Vore scene! This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.

Version 0.19

- We have a new Stomp scene in the Lecture Hall with a new horse character! This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.
- We have a new CV scene in the Lecture Hall with the new character as well! This scene can be accessed if you are a micro/tiny.
- Since EtN started as a vore game I have the intention going forward of releasing a vore scene any time I release a stomp scene as well, as not to leave the original fanbase out. I can't promise I will always succeed at pushing out two scenes at once but I will certainly try!
- Fixed an error that prevented the player from leaving the Gym after giving their money to Ajax.
- Fixed an error that prevented the player from leaving the Planetarium if they choose not to press the Big Red Button.

Version 0.20
- I have added the most requested feature to the game, the Disposal Switch! To start, I have added 5 disposal scenes to existing scenes in the game and will continue to add them with each update. Disposal scenes are OFF by default, to enable them interact with the Toilet in the Bathroom of your house. (See hints/walkthrough for which scenes). Please keep in mind, I am not an expert at writing disposal as it's not as much my thing and the scenes will never get overly graphic. I'm doing my best though!
- Now, I know that isn't for everyone so I have also added the second Secret Scene to the game! Patrons get exclusive instructions on how to access the Secret Scenes that will not be available in the public walkthrough for the public release of the game! This scene (and most likely all new scenes going forward) also has a disposal ending if enabled.
- To sweeten the pot for Swallowed Tier Patrons and up I have added a Cheat Code feature. This feature will enable quick access to the secret scenes as well as helpful other little bonuses. There are currently 4 and more will be added as the game develops.

Version 0.21
- Added a new OV scene in the Math Building on Campus with the Janitor. This new scene has optional disposal.
- Added a new cheat code to enable disposal without having to interact with the toilet in the bathroom. This allows you to activate disposal AND use one of the Secret Ending Cheats (Only Secret Ending 2 has disposal at this time).
- Added a new cheat code to transport you directly to the Chemistry Lab and shrink you.
- Added a new cheat code to skip being bullied by Ajax in the Gym.
- Edited the Secret Ending cheats to prevent the player from leaving the scene area as doing so breaks the map and some aspects of the game.

Version 0.22
- As voted for by my Swallowed+ Tier patrons I've added a new CV scene in the Math Building on Campus with the Janitor. This new scene has optional bones if disposal is enabled.
- For my wonderful Great Googly Moogly Tier patron we have, at long last, a new AV scene with the Dad! This one contains a bit more intense disposal content if enabled and for anyone curious is probably about my limit for disposal content so for those who enjoy that I really hope you like it!

Version 0.23
- Added a new Full Size OV scene (with minor Micro OV) in the Dorms.
- Updated/Created location descriptions

Version 0.24
- Added a new Full Size OV scene (with mentioned Micro OV and musk) in the Gym.
- Added new Cheat Code to teleport directly to gym.

Version 0.25
- Added a new Bull micro AV scene. This scene includes disposal if switched on.
- Updated the Used Jockstrap item in the Locker Room to no longer allow the full-sized Ajax scene to trigger while the player is shrunken.
- Fixed the Cheat Code that allows you to skip getting bullied by Ajax in the Locker Room to advance time.
- Added a Cheat Code that allows you to skip directly to the new scene.

Version 0.26
- Added the new Secret Ending 3 which contains Soul & Body CV (These scene is the same with or without disposal enabled). This is one of our most expansive scenes thus far!
- Updated items that cannot be Used to no longer display the Use command in the inventory as not to confuse players/cause unnecessary effort testing them in different areas.
- Added a Cheat Code for the Swallowed+ Tier users that allows you to skip directly to the new secret scene.

Version 0.27
- Today we have a special new update! This update adds the very first Patron original character I've had the pleasure of adding! This introduces Mukiro, a seductive chef who doesn't appreciate you messing around in the kitchen, but does appreciate messing around with a good snack in the kitchen.
- Added the new Patron Character OV Scene to Furry and Human Editions. (Does not contain disposal at commissioner's request)
- Updated Cheat Code List for direct access to new scene.

Version 0.28
- Added the new Patron Character OV Scene to Furry and Human Editions. (Contains Disposal if enabled.)

Version 0.29
- This one introduces his character Ramiro, the mysterious and hypnotic striped hyena president of the campus occult club. This gregarious predator really lets you choose your own experience and has the first scene with extensive dialogue options leading to multiple endings! This scene contains hypnosis, oral vore, sex, teasing, and optional musk, paws, pits, disposal, hard digestion, and is our first scene with clothing tf and sentient fat tf. It is a doozy!! I really hope you guys enjoy it!

GameOver has updated to Version 23.10.01. Changelog:
October 2023 (Patreon)
Now that you've been getting more experience under your belt, Waffurd is wanting to do the same. Help the poor rat out as he proves to his dad that he's not just a mooch lazing in the back. Though Rutherfurd would never say he is.
If you got mpreg open, after working with him for awhile, Jar might make an appearance if you've been laying eggs. No secret can be held when he sees entertainment!
And, tons of other scenes to be had with him! Just be careful! Spend too much time with the cock you might just never leave it!
There's been faint music heard around town, why not go outside and find out who's playing melody's so far out of town and why?
He might even be willing to see you in town if you've helped him out before he heads back.
New Models Galore! Everyone has been updated with their finished model, check them out!

It's A Gluttonous Life has updated to Version a0.35.1. Changelog:
Version a0.35.1 - 7/10/2023
-You are no longer able to continue talking with Euthalia after she's left.
-You should no longer be able to encounter Euthalia during the day.
-Your relationship with Euthalia is now tracked in the relationship window once you've met her.
-You should now see Jasmine sunbathing when she's at the secluded beach.
-Euthalia will no longer keep hold of you after giving her snacks.
-Ending in a tie when playing Blackjack with Jasmine will no longer send you back to the living room.
-Minor Bugfixes

Version a0.35.0 - 4/10/2023
-You can now make some money by spending time in Bessie's womb, provided that she doesn't have a milking job for you.
-Added a secluded part of the beach.
-You can somtimes find Jasmine sunbathing in the secluded part of the beach between 1:00 and 3:00 PM. If you visit her there between 1:00 and 2:00 PM, she'll ask you to put sunscreen on her, which might lead to vore if you help her out.
-You can now buy snacks and beverages as items in the Supermarket. However, these have very few uses at this point.
-Added Euthalia the octopus, who can be found in the secluded part of the beach on clear nights between 10:30 PM and 2:00 AM as well as between 4:00 AM and 6:00 AM. Euthalia is unique in several ways. For one, she spends almost all of her time underwater. In addition, her womb functions more like a stomach compared to the other predators (of course, you will only experience this if you chose Digestion/Absorption when you set up unbirthing for the game).
-Minor fixes.

Summoned By Accident has updated to Version 23.10.08. Changelog:
Version October 2023 (Patreon)
- Dreams are now optional! No longer will you be bogged down by your own overactive imagination ruining your sleep speedrun world records!
- Kru now has a shop! Mainly we just wanted to get him in, next EV update there will be a number of scenes including~
- Rok will now visit people who shown curiosity for pregging it up! No scene for using the potion, but it's in and there will be in the upcoming update for both ways! We'll be trying to add in 1 or 2 events an update!
- After waking up with Goliath and exploring around the neighborhood, you can talk with Zorro about recent events.
- Being swamped with more work Ferron's showing up less at the house, but still makes time for Zorro and his friends.
- And in between Duilio and Ferron visits, people can meet Talos who's joined in on watching over Zorro... Why are so many people watching over him all hours of the day all of a sudden?
- Even Grisus has been noticing the rapid expansion, wonder what's been going on with him?
- And don't for get about Kru! Not only does he have a shop, but now you can ask him questions you can ask him even after using his potions!
- Check out the gym to see this month's patron character, Rarox! Though he's looking for a big strong man to help him become the biggest and strongest! And maybe something inbetween.
- After working for a bit, you might run into Guarnere yelling at Aero when first walking in. Afterwards, Aero's got to get on the ball working even more... Poor mousey.
- Aero no longer has time to chat, but he's got some new events for you to experience while working.
- To help his bud out, Jake is now helping out. He's pretty busy, but for cute boys who already had their daily dose of rat spunk, he might have time for you.
- To make sure Aero is working and not leaving everything to Jake, Guarnere now walks in from time to time. While he's a busy man, he's never too busy to release a hot load down someone's throat.
- Ed's been recruited to help out his buds, wonder if he'll let you see behind the scenes action of how they make their drinks at Foxxucks so darn tasty!
- And last but certainly not least, Waffle comes out of his streaming room to help a friend out. Make it good with him and he might invite you to where the magic happens!
- Don't forget to check out Boss at night to see some new faces wanting to hire you. Bianchi is always looking for a switch to help him take pics, and Dual is looking for someone who can actually take a stallion his size.
- Goliath has been sniffing around the neighborhood. Wonder what he’s up to with him hanging out with Dual and Trald so much?
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game