List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/8/1

Postby Granite » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:11 pm

A Gaze From The Southlands by LOTF has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Magic, demons, and lusty bargains are in store for those of you who dare brave the streets, brothels, and courts of a city enraptured by sex and the bonds it creates. Navigating such a place without ending up with a collar around your neck and the taste of one of the many gravid creatures that rule the desert city on your tongue is a treacherous task you will have to endure. Above is easily one of the endings you can get in the shining gem of the Southlands; the city of Gatlisuu.

This art is from a cherished friend who has made a few pieces of fun art of Lavni. It's unlikely I'll try to rope amazing art like this and more into the game, but at the very least I can share this, my favoritest, to tease you folks with what sort of scenes are ahead of you.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30750709/

Dragon's Lair by SqueakyOrca has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Wanted to try my hand at this! Think it went pretty well for a first attempt.

There are seven endings in total! Lemme know what you guys think!
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30411696/

Consume - Takeover by Copb_Phoenix has been added to the list of games. NOTE: No content available in this version. The creator is taking over the game from GenkoKitsu and will be making an entirely new interface and engine for it. I have added it to the list for this reason, though if no actual game updates are made in several months time, then I may end up removing it again.

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30385697/

Skyrim CYOA has been updated to Version 5.14. Changelog:

"03/08/19 - V5.14 - 15 new scenes (14 unique), sponsored by triviumchimaira, rezraz. Typos fixed"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/10/

Postby yeetmaus » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:38 pm

The Hotel's Patreon Update is public and has been for a while now.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30326200/
yeetmaus
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:31 pm

KD has updated The Lab

Current features
- 2 floors with different gameplay styles
- 35+ Predators; over 50 unique "vore" endings or scenes.
- 10+ vore-themed short stories found in the Observation Rooms.
- OV, CV, Soul Vore; sexual acts.
- Around 25 items to use.
- Floor 1 - Puzzle elements and an end goal with 5 "escape" endings.
- Floor 2 - Survival, risk-and-reward elements and an end goal. (One good ending.)
- Far more Easter Eggs and customized responses than is reasonable. (Free text parser.)
- Vending machines with Dracobug™ brand soda.

Patch Notes
[New Predator] Floor 2, Bookworm.
[Scene] Floor 1 Lion has a new alternate vore scene. You are given the option to select old or new.
[Scene] Floor 1 CV Dragon's vore scene has been rewritten. This replaces the old one.
[Scene] Floor 2 Werewolf can Sex and OV you. (You may choose between this scene or the existing one.)
[Scene] Floor 2 Bookworm can OV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Library contains a short story involving a slime blob eating several anthros.
[Addition] Floor 2 Library. Find interesting books. Get found by interesting bookworms.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31030857/
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:43 am

Thanks, both of you above. The Hotel and The Lab have been updated.

Tin's Normal Day by Marvy has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Well here it is, My first interactive adventure. I started work on this a few months ago and have slowly flailed at it until I finally got it to the point where I felt like I could submit it publicly. Right now there isn't much to it in terms of interactivity, and it only has four completed scenes.

As of this version, it has two scenes with Marvy, my Sergal, one regular oral vore and one with unbirth. An oral vore scene with an unnamed buff shark. And a long scene with chemical induced hypnosis and then unbirth with a naga girl I had made up for this story.

I have many more preds planned, as well as alternate scenes for some preds, although for now, I feel like this is enough to really be fun for some people.

Version 1.5: This one has two new scenes, An alleyway sex and CV scene with a Skaven, and if you're curious enough, an AV scene with an Avali in the shipyards."

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30991843/

Pieces and Puzzles by Drakeral has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Prey and Predator is completely text-based, and contains F/M and Player/M vore currently, as well as some Micro/Macro and same/size content, and a lot of fatal vore. My interests lie in all of the above, and there won't be many male predators. They might show up later on, but they won't generally be the focus.

This version is currently in Alpha, and is relatively limited. At the moment it contains two predators and a character that can be eaten, as well as some exploration and a Race/Name/Gender system for you people who like character customization. More to come later on- probably relatively soon, as I really like working on this!
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/30815367/

Learning Your Place by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is the 9th Patreon Interactive.

You've just been passed for the position you've been working so hard for, and they hired your class president back from school instead. Luckily, he knows how to help you find your rightful place in life.

An cyoa that comes with 11 endings, 16 for patreons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31042203/

A Gaze From The Southlands has been updated to Version 0.2.

Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/demo-release-v0-25800929

The Lodge has been updated to Update #27. Changelog:

"Can now set up a friends list for your game, at the start there is an option to customize the friends that will appear in some new scenes that appear, put in the name/species of each person and they will appear, there is a default list of a dozen for those of you who don't want to go to the trouble. Desktop users are encouraged to save their game once everything is set off right. It would save time

Friends lists are set up using the Buddy Generator in the settings lounge..
Current uses -Mainly using the smartphone to call to get a voicemail, a few scenes are hidden as well where you see em gobbled up

Default friend list has been installed, for those who don’t wanna fiddle with putting there own buddies into bellies, use the option “ADD” to friend List

15 normal smartphone teases
3 disposal variations(fire if your set up for disposal, will replace the original)
1 Cv Variation(if not set up will just get a busy signal)
3"Scenes" in the lodge

Patron Content.(jan)

Eventide now has a a day of encounters depending on how you are when your a tiny
Feral Gator can now be "Freed"
Talking to Hoss in the evening and small will get some day in the life content, small..and if your dealing with Hoss before you should know things…(Splattered Mag needed)
Can Catch Endeavor working off a meal in the gym
Occasionally the bathtub in the washroom has a elephantine occupant..

Patreon Scenes. (feb))
-Can get Goo/stink absorbed by rorshack if you lock the guest room door and sleep, Sleepy’s Request
-Going into the field during a thunderstorm with a love of disposal and the kinky mag will likely end up seeing the backside of a feral doggie - Allan Ross request
-Being small and offering yourself to Cheeroot'll get you where you belong..after some smokey mouth play..only in his room…-Gale Request

There is a secret fourth exterminator to discover, long gone.. but her past might be discoverable… - Can ask Posh for a few tidbits, then ask around, returning will unlock her scenes.. Three locations, three middles, and three ends.

Other stuff
Nolow has a cameo, AV, appears occasionally in field
Can find the stethoscope, It can be used on some preds to see what they've eaten, use scope on XXX
Squirming struggle added for Harvest, unlike most bellies done like this no rub yet.. not sure how he'd respond to someone knowing their place
Can earn a upgrade from Igor now, just like a dragon you can provide your own light, a second upgrade gives you a reuseable reform item.. "risks" of using these are not currently done
New Flavor scenes in the library, a couple in the game room. (All random on entrance)
Bellyrub scenes fixed up, many instances, also fattening aspects those bellyrub increases((think it includes Woodclose, Peppercorn, Temblor, Rorshack, Hess, Pouncer ,Cheroot, Haji(Basic)
Eventide) now

CV-Added for Temblor..triggered if you interact with that part and he's..FAT
CV-added for Scalegut... this one is hidden, I don't think it'll be too hard to find....
Hearsay Disposal scene

TESTING
-Date Pepper and Hess
-testing an in game hint system, ONLY in a handful of rooms right now "hint for (whatever) " is the syntax
-Testing a couple of preds now offer links to fan Telegram groups to chat with/to them.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 4/5/1

Postby ScienceTiny » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:15 am

How about Degrees of Lewdity? There isn't a lot of vore content yet, but it's still early development, and there's a decent amount of content overall with an active dev.
Blog is here: https://vrelnir.blogspot.com/
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:52 am

u5ern4m3123 wrote:How about Degrees of Lewdity? There isn't a lot of vore content yet, but it's still early development, and there's a decent amount of content overall with an active dev.

From the very surface look I gave it, it looks like it has beast/human vore, is that the only pred/prey style in the game or does it have more?
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ScienceTiny » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:59 pm

Hansony wrote:
u5ern4m3123 wrote:How about Degrees of Lewdity? There isn't a lot of vore content yet, but it's still early development, and there's a decent amount of content overall with an active dev.

From the very surface look I gave it, it looks like it has beast/human vore, is that the only pred/prey style in the game or does it have more?

As of right now, I think that's the case. The main character can be swallowed by a few different creatures, and there are both willing and unwilling scenes. However, it's still early development, and the dev seems to take input from comments, so it's likely that other types of vore could be added if people ask for it.

Edit: There are scenes where swarms of smaller creatures climb into the PC's holes, if those count.
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby SputnikDX » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:03 am

Any of you know how to get to these vore scenes? I can't seem to find any of them.
SputnikDX
Participator

Postby Absentia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:13 am

SputnikDX wrote:Any of you know how to get to these vore scenes? I can't seem to find any of them.

So far I've only seen one so far, been eaten by a snake in the forest, it's kind of random and uncommon, I believe there's another 2 scenes somewhere in the game
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby SynxTheLynx » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:07 am

SputnikDX wrote:Any of you know how to get to these vore scenes? I can't seem to find any of them.

Snake can be found in the forest, tends to trigger rarely. Whale by swimming out in the ocean, triggers rather frequently. Lizard in the sewers and old sewers, another quite difficult one to trigger.

Happens on random encounter with them. You just have to keep trying.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:55 am

I'll add that aside from Whale and possibly Snake, some scenes needs you to have some degree of hallucinations, either by having high trauma or awareness, in addition to low control.
The giant lizard in the sewers also requires very high deviancy stat (level 5/75%) for the full vore scene.

Oh and there's a giant slime related to the safe in the old sewers, which requires severe hallucinations, as most slime related events does.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri May 03, 2019 12:09 am

Meet Talin by Ropistike has been added to the list of games. Description:

"My hungry bat's been looking for food and... well uh oh, looks like he found you! I wrote this one in Twine, so it's actually clickable instead of using the "Go to Page X" thing I've favored in the past

There are two versions, a normal adventure and one that has content warnings before every ending.
If you’d prefer to be surprised, use the file named “Meet Talin”
If you’d prefer a heads-up whenever an ending is coming, use the file named “Meet Talin_CW Version”

Before making your selection, please be aware of the content this adventure can contain:
- Soft Vore
- Anal Vore
- Macro/Micro
- Paws (Including one paw-crushing ending)
- Digestion (As optional sub-endings)
- Implied fatal scenarios
- Willing and Unwilling paths
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31095324/

Degrees of Lewdity by Vrelnir has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Degrees of Lewdity is an erotic sandbox. You play an 18-year-old boy or girl in a town full of people with lewd intentions. Go to school and find honest work, turn to a life of crime, or sell your body in more carnal ways.

The game has strong sexual themes, and lots of sex in general. You can choose the gender of the people who'll be attracted to you, and fetishes such as tentacles can be toggled off in settings.
"

Link: https://vrelnir.blogspot.com/

Cruise Ship by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Your uncle has invited you to go on an all expensive paid luxury cruise with him, which you glad accept. Just will you end the day with him, or one of the other passengers on board.

An interactive story with 12, 13ish scenes. 16 for patreons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31391631/

A Gaze from the Southlands has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:

"And here is the third public release with a lot of added content beyond what was initially put in. I can honestly say I'm finally getting the hang of the three main hunks and I'm also eager to pursue all the likely awful ways Rand can reach a bad end here and there. This path will hopefully be easy enough to lean into to allow me time to start the other three stories that you can play through one day, but I'm simply overjoyed to be updating."

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.7. Changelog:

"Version 1.6:

A small area in Makarna, the city of lions, is now available.

Until the next update, you can reach Makarna by getting a boat from Otterton docks. After the next update, reaching there will become harder.

Makarna Docks:
Foot fetish event, with lions. Pass and fail versions with different outcomes
Transformation event. A suspicious orc needs help loading his angry pet drakes onto his ship. Did one of them say 'help me?'. Pass and fail versions with different TF
Vore/sex. Meet the crocodiles of Makarna, and see if you can avoid getting a full tour of their insides. Pass and fail versions

Makarna Market:
Lizardman TF event/Inanimate TF event. Visit the hookah halls, and try to avoid staying there permanently...
Inanimate TF event. You can buy all sorts of odd things at Makarna! Someone might even buy you...

Makarna Training Grounds:
Rubber tiger TF (some people may have already seen this)
Sex event. Remember Rufo, the gruff old lion? He will be very excited to see you. New event type/conversation tree update, with more interactive options that can lead to sex and paw play if you pick the right choices.

Misc updates:
There is now a very handy reward for succeeding at learning teleportation with Saberhagen at the market. If you can master his spell, you can warp between the three towns in the game at will.
There are now icons for Alder and the angel and demon NPCs.

Version 1.7

This update mostly includes the new punishment area, the Memory Maze. You will be forced to enter the maze if you ever have a Curse value of 5 or greater.
Some of the content in the memory maze is a little darker than the usual Dormaus Valley content, so be warned.

If you wish to enter the maze immediately and see the new content, go to the churchyard in Dormaus and use the option to enter the catacombs. You can activate an event there which will give you a lot of Curse points.

New Events:
Makarna:

An event in the Training Grounds of Makarna, where you can help give booze to the tired guards. Inanimate transformation.

An event in the market square, where you can encounter GROK, a very straightforward rhinorc who is getting frustrated at big city ways. Contains large amounts of sex.

Dormaus Valley:

An event in the down-valley region, just south of Turner's Farm, where you can be ambushed by a sneaky enemy. Contains multiple possible outcomes, and a special event-skip for orcs.

An event in the entrance where Lin will help cure you of nicotine addiction, if you are having trouble with that. (Contributed by Shaddurafrom the Discord)

Memory Maze:

Multiple events. First area contains three “memory” events, with different options and sometimes altered outcomes.
One: Gargoyle/demon corruption TF
Two: Play as a pred dragon, various tfs and vore of your victims
Three: Various tf with magic accidents and corruption

There are also five lore events in this location, non-sexual.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 5/3/1

Postby SynxTheLynx » Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 am

All of those games are so good in that last post, thanks for keeping this up Granite <3
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat May 04, 2019 10:01 am

Wanted to bring up, there's been at least two new vore scenes added to Flexible Survival since it was last brought up. Likely more, but I cn't really be sure without playing it myself.

Specifically the ones I know of are a willing player-as-prey scene with a defeated Copper Dragoness, and another OV bound state in the sewers, this one by a Frog Girl, might be willing prey, not sure though.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alsnapz » Sat May 04, 2019 1:25 pm

failbird105 wrote:Wanted to bring up, there's been at least two new vore scenes added to Flexible Survival since it was last brought up. Likely more, but I cn't really be sure without playing it myself.

Specifically the ones I know of are a willing player-as-prey scene with a defeated Copper Dragoness, and another OV bound state in the sewers, this one by a Frog Girl, might be willing prey, not sure though.

The frog's name is Ranea, and you have to bring her food and water and basically spoil her- once you do, she'll move into your base, where she'll have the option to swallow you.
Copper Dragoness was added to Vohr Island.
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby aperson1234567890 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:48 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31413589/

This is a small demo (more of a proof of concept really) for a new game being worked on by TrussetDare on FA. It doesn't have much game yet, only 5 scenes from what I've seen and I just wanted to bring attention to it.
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Mon May 13, 2019 7:40 pm

aperson1234567890 wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31413589/

This is a small demo (more of a proof of concept really) for a new game being worked on by TrussetDare on FA. It doesn't have much game yet, only 5 scenes from what I've seen and I just wanted to bring attention to it.

Yeah, i've been keeping an eye on it. Once a few more scenes are included to make it a bit more expansive, i'll go ahead and add it to the list.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon May 13, 2019 8:34 pm

The Town has been updated to Version 4. Changelog:

"The final day of The Town is out, and along with it, some endings to those who went into day 4. You can also experience life with Vince, Brand, Ric, or Azlos after day 4 if you're on their main route. That's honestly where most of the meat is at. The main four storyline. Everything else is just tied up endings, or endings that tell you things were going on in the background, and just giving you hints to what you need to find to discover why.

What's new?:
- Some day 3 scene revamps
- The bonus days for being with one of the main 4
- More endings for those who went into day 4
- Error and bug fixes
- Spelling and grammar fixes
- Gdoc Guide updated
"

Tin's Normal Day has been updated to Version 0.2. Changelog:

"v0.2:
Khyseovoth, Sea monster, oral vore scene
Unnamed centaur, anal vore scene
"

The Hotel has been updated to Version 0.85. Changelog:

"5/10/19
-Added Fhaalen (OV)
-Added Ludwig (anal sex, OV)
-Added Vinora (CV)
-Added Centaur hydra (OV)
-Added Quinn (micro OV, facesitting, bulge play, paw play)
-Added 1 Judith scene (facesitting/AV)
-Added 1 Rosie scene (trunk vore)
-Added 1 Gecko scene (feeding, CV)
-Added a small quest for Rosie
-Added an "End Room" that all game overs send the player to, with a note from me and links and stuff
-Bugfixes
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 5/13/

Postby Granite » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:49 pm

Synx The Fat Cat by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Synx has a interview with a particular wolf today, but it'll be awhile before his lunch arrives. How should he spend his time before then? Taking a nap? Or maybe having a holster.

A short interactive that's a gift to SynxTheLynx.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31692308/

Tin's Normal Day has been updated to Version 0.25. Changelog:

"Unnamed spider alien, oral vore scene
Synxy, Synx, tail vore scene
"

A Gaze From The Southlands has been updated to Version 0.4. Changelog:

"For the public folks there might be a few new scenes that'll catch your eye. We've started down a Robard path and trying to integrate values and other things that'll influence scenes based on your choices on what sort of activity you engage in has taken up some of the content I had planned to have ready. I'm getting into the harsh reality of trying to manage steady content with a lot of unpredictable things that happened this month at the equestrian center that I work full time at (horse shows and such) but I'm finding my way forward.

Next on the docket is finishing up the four Robard options currently and then finishing off the first night with the hyena dad. From there, we'll finish Lavni's options and join Ivantis when he loans you to a brothel.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/1/1

Postby Granite » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:55 am

FINMER by Nuntis has been added to the list of games. Description:

"North Finmer is a cozy fishing village nestled in the forested areas of the Reaches. The community draws its produce from a huge lake and its connected river system, and a respectable amount of traffic in the area has made life - and commerce - not at all unpleasant in these parts.

But not all is well. You woke up in an alleyway with a splitting headache, a multitude of bruises, and only a vague recollection of the events that led you there. Things are unfolding in the shadows where no-one pays attention, and it may be up to you to stop what's coming.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31766538/
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game