List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 9/29/

Postby Granite » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Teddy's Day Off by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"On one of Kiel's day off. You two plan on heading to the store and go shopping for a new bed. The old one, it's not doing so well. Then head home to pack on the pounds, a nice day with your Teddy.

An interactive that comes with 6ish 7? Endinds with 3 scenes to find. 5ish 6? Bonus endings for patreons.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33260649/

Fur Speed Dating by HeavyIon has been added to the list of games. Description:

"So this is my first interactive made using Quest, and my first Interactive I've ever uploaded. So...fingers crossed it's not complete dog shit!

A few things to note:
- Game has no definitive 'Good Ending' or way to win the game, currently it is just a series of Bad Endings, which is how a lot of Interactives where you play prey work
- There is however currently a 'Worst Ending' in the game. What that ending is and how to get it, you'll just have to find out!
- This isn't a completed game, it is a test and a foundation for a larger game with more mechanics and preds.

As of right now, the Interactive Base Game Includes:

-Oral Vore
-Anal Vore
-Trunk Vore
-Male AND Female preds

There is also optional setting for the following:
-Disposal
-Gas/Farts
-Player Gender(Default is set to Male, can change before and during Game in special area)

This is the game as it currently stands, but I would like o include more in future patches such as:
-Different types of preds (Pokémon? Monsters?)
-Different types of vore(Naval? CV? Unbirth?)
-An actual progression system
-A definitive 'Good Ending'
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33057108/

The Disappearances of San Francis City by ThatWeirdoLurking has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A vore adventure game! Play as Detective Gary, a hyena who is trying to a solve a string of mysterious disappearances in the city of San Francis. There are 25 NPCs to meet, 3 endings to find based on who you eat, and an average mystery. Although, if you're not into vore, it's pretty much just a mystery game with a little bit too much detail into eating.

Just a heads-up, this is the main author's first attempt at making a text-adventure vore game. If there are any suggestions to improve the quality of scenes, please request them in a courteous and fair manner.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33072796/

The Lab has been updated to Version 10.00. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
[New Predator] Floor 2 Zerg Hive can be explored.
[Scene] Floor 1 Snake can hypnotize and OV you. (You may choose between this scene and the existing one.)
[Scene] Floor 2 Stallion can CV and soul-trap you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Zerglings can molest and abduct you. (M/player sex, no vore, ends game)
[Addition] There are new tables in the Floor 2 Stallion's room you can search behind his back. New vore scene and new tables in the same update? I AM SUSPICION.
[Addition] You can explore the Floor 2 Zerg Hive.
[Change] The random distribution of Floor 2 events has been reworked. Rooms with content I have deemed new or interesting are now tagged as priority and spawn in every game. The remaining non-priority rooms will be individually less likely to spawn because of being "elbowed out", compared to the previous version.
[Change] The red messages that appear when you enter a room and leave without interacting with any object have been removed.
--Honestly, I had forgotten it was even there and haven't been accounting for it in the last few updates. The original intent behind it was a mechanic that tracked your mental state and penalized you for being picky about room interaction, but this was dummied out before the first public version because it was never very fleshed out. I left it in as a sort of "guilt" message, but if I'm more willing to type this long explanation than to fix the new rooms, then it doesn't deserve to be there.
[Bug Fix] Room 8C (Floor 2)'s door actually exists now. Oops?
[Bug Fix] A typo on the Toll Beast Lizard has been corrected. No, his skin was not supposed to be inked with "designers"."
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/6/

Postby ouphe » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:47 am

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56894
The Howling
Twine .html game, text based rpg.

Player (M, werewolf) is pred, digestion and fatal soft vore
M/M oral soft vore, rape
M/F oral soft vore, sex, rape
M/? oral soft vore
M/moral dilemmas. You can eat most of those too.

Currently at Version 10A, with a good hour or two+ of gameplay plus sandbox.
ouphe
Participator

Postby yeetmaus » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:14 pm

yeetmaus
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Elsa's Motel has been updated (0.3.4).
More info here.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:54 pm

yeetmaus wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33102802/

As far as I know, that version of The Hotel is not available yet for everyone. I only update when a public version is released and not for Patreon exclusive releases. That's also why The Lab is only at version 10 and not at 13.5 like it is on Patreon.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:10 pm

Party Animals by Cho-Ran has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a choose your own text adventure I came up with by combining other various ideas and projects together. It is far larger than I originally thought it to be, but I kept adding ideas and characters until it became almost overwhelming. I still had more characters I wanted to implement, but as it is this is an ordeal.

In this game, you play as an unnamed human. (I tried to go gender neutral but female pronouns keep slipping by. I so far have left the description of the human protagonist vague.) The player has just returned home after a long day of college to find a small party of mostly anthros going on.

The 'goal' of the game is to choose one of the various male party-goers and lead them to a path of gluttony by coercing them to eat each other. Along the way the player and the 'party animals' form a relationship. The player does not directly partake in any vore, but help influence it.

This version of Party Animals only contains one full path. That of the bear Chad. The intro chapters for the other characters are present as well, but no vore outside of the first of Chad's routes. If you run into a blank page, just hit the reverse button on the top left. I left the blanks there to help me for filling in later.

I made the majority of the first completed path oral vore since it is the widest liked type of vore, but there are some others, and more variations will be present in future versions for other paths.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33431377/

The Howling by Ouphe has been added to the list of games. Description:

"So I've been playing around with Twine and was trying to create a basic combat engine and that led to me adding a hint of plot and I've accidentally created an alpha version of a game. As such, here is what I have thus far. At this point it's actually got some hints of plot and storyline to it.

There are three different locations to acquire the game, so that way whatever works better for you, you can enjoy.

Contains:
Player(M)/MF Oral Vore (both incombat and out of combat scenes)
You're a werewolf!
Digestion
Fatal
Combat
Sex (M/M, M/F) both in combat and out of combat scenes, some consensual, mostly unwilling
Leveling up
Kidnapping
Getting a bounty on your pelt
Eating those who try to collect that bounty
Quests! Plot! I know, right?
"

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56894

Elsa's Motel: No Vacancy has been updated to Version 0.3.4.

Tin's Normal Day has been updated to Version 0.30. Changelog:

"V0.30:
Poe and maggie, crow twins, M/M sex, cock vore, M/F sex, unbirth
Barbara, Bat, F/M boobjob, F/M oral vore
"

Pokemon Commander has been updated to Version 1.1. Changelog:

"10/18/19
-Added Wurmple (OV, belly rubs)
-Added Deerling (OV, belly rubs)
-Added Tropius (OV, AV, footplay)
-Added Gogoat (OV, belly rubs, CV, blowjobs)
-Bugfixes
"

The Showers has been updated to Version 0.9.8. Changelog:

"Added in Silver Moon"

The Lands of Sirra has been updated to Version #5. Changelog:

"This updates add the favoured macro monster zone from the last game into a much better and improved version. It is planned to be built up as the game develops with more preds and more ways to be consumed by them! ^^

Adds Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps as predators in the macro zone with fifty plus scenes each.

+ 7 detailed ways to be consumed by Giga the dragon in the castle trapdoor area.
+ The Dingo Car to the Kan car park with (1) scene.
+ Added the Followers Blue the beagle and Carter the wolf: Gain level 3 favour and be able to have them follow you around. (More interactions coming)
+ The player Dominate bed now has a sex scene with (2) characters:
Blue the beagle
Carter the wolf
+ The player Submissive bed now has a sex scene with (2) characters:
Blue the beagle
Carter the wolf
+ Reference lines: A message that plays when the player has a follower in a certain area to add some immersion.
+6 Carter reference lines
+5 Blue reference lines
+ Content to the Sirra magazine issue 2 and Sirra magazine issue 3 that can be found and read through side quests.
"

The Lodge has been updated to Version #29. Changelog:

"RPG elelments for "City" Rorshack have been provided, win/loose for the 4 stats you can set in the beginning of the game(Endeavor and Woody were in the last build), City is the internal name for the clothed/out on the town version of characters. (lawn, entryway, City exterior, nightclub, Pizarra are the locations they can pop up). I’m using these variations to test if this works so nothing already established is lost. Have fun.

- Fixed first part of feeding yourself to blitzen
- Additional scene, If sandy Is caught by Woodclose and you see it happen, if you've got the splattered mag CV will happen.
- Hess date seen "Functions" But doesn't have an ending now, fixed a few bugs
- Flavor fun if you find the bench in the woods, a little bday gift for nommz, might want to look multiple times..
- Halloween scenes are back on(xmass are off)
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.4.2. The changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/19

Postby Leahperson » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:33 am

Hi, I made a text adventure in twine, (It's called quest of the tiny) can you add it to the list?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57075
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby ouphe » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm

Update to The Howling - Version 00011 is now out.

~~~V 00011
Starting chapter 3: Unlocked the Highway and the Castle
The stew quest! (it's horrible and wonderful at the same time! Don't hate me. Hate Brutus and Jeremy! Nice reward from it though...)
A little extra to the end of the digestion process (A lot of parts missing will result in auto-death even if the NPC still has health left. Digesting long enough will change status to Digested. Armor now blocks more acid damage, but also breaks easier during digestion.
Added disposal in an optional manner to the victory page. Can be easily skipped.
There is now first stage of pregnancy possible for Emma and Tanya. Just baby bump, nothing more.
Bug fixes as always. Found a way to turn in the Bandit Diplomacy quest that wouldn't give you a quest completion point. There is no longer a chance of blank encounters in the Road
Garret and Heather battles are now both click-to-start, instead of auto-encounter, at their respective locations. This should make it a little easier and will allow you to save or whatnot as desired.
Starting bits of a few quests for chapter 3 are in place, more to follow.
Removed the ability to kill Morgana early, as it would lock you out of later content.
Fixed some lines on the savecode to make sure it didn't miss important bits like finding items or making Miriam stop talking so much every time you saw him.
Balancing Heather (+10 dex)
ouphe
Participator

Postby Granite » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:08 am

Don't Draw Pentagrams in Abandoned Churches on Halloween Night (DDPIACOHN) by Furvoreite has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A halloween-themed Choose Your Own Adventure game with at least 4 different endings (and several more variations of those). Enjoy!

This game contains soft vore, paw worship, kissing, flirting etc. There's no "adult content" here. As this game is Halloween-themed, there is a tiny bit of gore, but NOT in any of the vore/pawplay scenes. Anyway, you should be able to avoid these if you want to. The same goes for 'paw worship'. The main theme of this game is vore. It is fatal BUT an afterlife as part of the pred is implied.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33589753/

Trapped 3 by JagKitty has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This year, Trapped is laced with multiple tricks [bad endings] but also contains some TREATS for the first people to stumble across them. These are mostly in the form of FREE GAMES and a FREE SOUNDTRACK hidden in secret rooms or from giving things to people or just looking at things a bunch!"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33649083/

Embryss Sidestory - The Hollow by Nyx and LustBubbles has been added to the list of games. Description:

"The Hollow is an Embryss Night-related minisode that takes place neither here nor there.

In the emptiness between worlds, you encounter a kindly avian guardian who would like nothing more than to set you back on your way. Of course, there may be more to this moon-brained creature than she lets on...
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33658650/

Embryss Sidestory - Festival of the Hunt by Nyx and LustBubbles has been added to the list of games. Description:

"An Embryss Night sidestory meant to take place before the events of the main game.

Once a year, predators and other hunters gather throughout Embryss in the Festival of the Hunt. A series of games and challenges for the entertainment and pride of both participant and spectator.

You join Bez'hir on one of the legs of this celebration, only to grow entangled and attached.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33658618/

Quest of the Tiny by Leahperson has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Quest of the tiny is a text adventure where you play as a boy or girl who's been given a quest by a mysterious angelic figure to defeat a great evil... after being shrunk to a few inches tall! In order to progress, you will have to gain the attention of some girls, now significantly larger then you. This will usually result in getting into an encounter with them, where you have to escape or do something else, or potentially be at the girls mercy, with occasionally fatal consequences. This game features RPG like combat, as well as elements of exploration. Some problems will have multiple solutions."

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57075

A Gaze From The Southlands has been updated to Version 0.07. Changelog:

"A few updates in this one focus on further Lavni scenes as we move forward to a suggested party in the coming day. I also hammered out The Copper Bell customers who will be ripe avenues for specific and neat game overs with a variety of Gatlisuu characters and will be a good source for patrons to suggest encounters, their own characters, and other opportunities that'll help me give back to them.

There is one game over related to vore with Gnorryk and we have some suggested endings with the maned wolf and the muskrat customer. Lavni has some lewd scenes as well so in the next update we'll be tying those loose ends and power forward to Lavni's artist party where Al-Mutta, the first character route from the ruling class, will make an appearance.
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.5.0. The changelog can be found here.

The Howling has been updated to Version 0.11. Changelog can be found in the comment above.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/2/

Postby yeetmaus » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:12 pm

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33755547/

new version of the hotel. apparently, the last version is now free as well.
yeetmaus
New to the forum

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/2/

Postby Granite » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:58 pm

A Father's Teachings by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Today marks the day where you're old enough to have... The Talk!!! And after your Dad wakes you up in the way he loves to do, it's time. But do you really want to do it? Or will you just play along for your dad's sake?

An interactive that comes with uh... 6 endings? 3 bonus endings for patreons.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33681136/

The Hotel has been updated to Version 0.95. Changelog:

"-Added Goathias (unaware micro OV)
-Added Ferra (unsure pred OV, endo)
-Added Ash (oral sex, CTF)
-Added Ares (tail vore, tail TF)
-Added Thomas (cock worship, CTF)
-Added 1 Misha scene (OV)
-Added 2 Kayla scenes (footplay, facesitting)
-Added 1 Vixen scene (unbirth, semi-easter egg)
"

The Lands of Sirra have been updated to Version 6. Changelog:

"++ Major addition: Town hall.
The first major area expansion comes to Sirra The Town hall includes nine rooms and various characters and interactions within them. This expansion focused on adding an area while we worked on some new and intresting systems for the game to have. These systems will expand the game in terms of how we can give the player the fun time we want them to have.

Characters
++Added Naughty the hyena as Mayor in his town hall after the player rescues him.
++Added Mari the Hippo, our first hippo with a few sexy interactions and a stomach room!
++ Added Viki the tiger as the Town Hall security guard
++Added Alfie the dog as a town hall worker

Quests
++ A quest for naughty
++ A quest for Alfie
++ A quest for Viki
++ A quest for Mari

Story Addition:
+Expanded the story up until a point we can't pass until a new combat system is finished.

Major systems in progress
+ A money system to be used After the big content drop in December. You can find some ways to earn money early in this build to give an advantage next update
+ A health system for the combat we are introducing
+ A stat system influenced by your species for a deeper and richer game.
+ A Combat system. Turn based and stat influenced system making Sirra a better more fun game!

Other additions:
+ An object to Bandit's house for character development
+ An object to Will's house for character development.
+ 2 Money objects for the player to find around the map.
+ Updated both Blue and Carters dismiss verbs to be more special to the character.
+ Added a new follower: Naughty this includes
+3 speak to
+4 reference lines
+Dom and Submissive Yiff scene
+ 2 Carter the follower reference lines
+ 1 Carter the follower interaction
+ 2 Blue the follower reference lines.
+ Several detailed scenes for Benny the bull in the castle trapdoor
"

DDPIACOHN has been updated to Version 1.1.1. Changelog:

"- Fixed a major bug in one of the endings.
- Added a list of endings.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/17

Postby AFreshPupcake » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:24 pm

I'm not currently planning on making a proper independent post for it until I've got a bit more content ready, but you can go ahead and add my Quest game Willowood if you want
FA Post here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33974851/
Direct link here: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... /willowood
AFreshPupcake
New to the forum

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/17

Postby Granite » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:37 am

Frat Party by Bunjirou has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You don't remember much from the past few hours, unfortunately-- as you wake up in the carpet of a living room, absolutely filled with strangers. Maybe someone knows who you are? Or maybe someone knows why you're so tiny? Who knows-- all you do know is that you need to find a way to get back to normal, and fast! Or at least find someone trustworthy. But in a place like this?

Good luck with that.

*Includes Vore, Micro/Macro, Sexual Content, Master/Pet themes, ect!
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33950944/

The Princess of None by Resistorserve has been added to the list of games. Description:

"When the princess of the changelings is forced into the seat of power she must figure out how to rule over her changelings to keep her hive alive.

A fun Choose Your Own Adventure game I made for the Vorepone's Gut Art Jam. It was made in a month but it took a lot of work. Thanks to my pre readers who helped me with this. Also thanks to Rubiont who created the wonderful artwork above. And it WON! Thank you for everyone who voted for it. It means a lot.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28949439/

A Portal Adventure by ArchieVore has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a NSFW vore text game commissioned by Zather Nevort.
This contains soft vore, hard vore, and vore related to several different orifices as well as other kinky stuff.
"

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... e-and-nsfw

The Fun House by ArchieVore has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A vore game, contains some optional NSFW. Posted in time for vore day."

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... house-vore

Recovery has been updated to Version 0.1.1. Changelog:

"This release of Recovery features the first set of main story NPCs as well as a shell of the main map. Said map may seem a little empty now, and yes, there's a lot to go to flesh out the setting and add the remaining 2/3rds of NPCs, but it's been two months since my last update, and I wanted to get things out! A lot of work still went into this (the .aslx is already up to 155k words and counting), so there's a lot of new content to explore in those areas that are complete (at least for hour 1!) and I'll be gone for much of December for holiday stuff.

In addition to the prologue content from the previous version, there are 11 NPCs present at the hospice allowing various levels of interaction, and several vore scenes with the player as both pred and prey, and quite a few hints towards the real story...
"

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.9. Changelog:

"Version 1.8

The Makarna Market has been split into two zones, the Spice Market and the Silk Market.

The Spice Market has:
Two new flavour events with minor content

One large new event called Fresh Drinks. This has two standard endings, both musk hypnosis themed. Make sure you replay it to see both endings!
There may also be a secret interaction in this one if you have a certain urine-themed curse...

The Silk Market has:
One large event called The Body Shop. Here you can enjoy some modular sexy times with a very eager bull.
This one has several ways it can go, so please be sure to play it more than once! Events may change slightly based on the order you lose your limbs in, and the quitting-partway ending is different too based on what limbs you are missing.
This also has variants based on your gender
Depending on your choices, you could leave this event with a whole new species, or with one of two different inanimate endings!

Version 1.9

Gameplay mechanic changes:
The area outside of Dormaus town now has a map. Access it through the map tab.

New events:
In the plains north of the village, a Plains Weasel can be found. Trap him for some bondage fun, or get trapped yourself and have him "steal" something from you. Multiple endings. Access this area through the new map.

In the forest north of the village, a desperate wolf is being afflicted by a magical curse. Assist him, or taunt him in his weakness. Can result in dog transformation bad end, get you a new friend, or get you a new slave. Find the forest through the new map.

Anyone who has been trained as a thief by Jack can attempt to rob the money changer in Makarna. Many possible outcomes, including three bad ends (ctf, gold, statue) and a new species tf (golem)

Anyone who has finished Bonacieux's quest can now attempt a mission in Makarna with Ace. This can be skipped to directly via the reset shrine. The largest event in the game, with many endings and changes based on your choices!
Will Ace end up a demonic creature, a dumb guard, or a mindless slave? Perhaps you will become the beast, a buff anubis, a set of golden armour, or even a paw! Get Ace to fall in love with you, or perhaps just have him consider you a pathetic paw slave. Do some pistol training with Ace, explore an ancient tomb, or suck off a sea captain. It's a massive adventure!

The Lodge has been updated to Versio #30.0. Changelog:

"[*] Dragon Games active, final rewards not, but can capture the four main dragons and bring them to Pinto, using the tool Pinto gives you on them to capture.
[*] For dating can give your soul to Woodclose Pepper, pouncer Rorshack and Temblor., Hess, only have one soul to give though - offer soul to X
[*] Investigating the Discarded clothing in Temblors room will doom you, They have a ⅓ chance of appearing each minute and a half game time
[*] Fixed Up Basils the Gators devouring, will eat you if your drunk talking to him
[*] If shrank will have encounters wtih Temblor/Rorshack if spoken too(Simple Temblor maw added)
[*] Birthday surprise Pouncer rape scene in the public bathroom flavor scene(with character/remains)(25%)
[*] Pouncer,Hearsay, Mayhem(orca) Bendover done
[*] Mayhem, Blitzen(sorta) Give a blowjob to done
[*] Can squirm and rub inside hearsay to possibly escape.
[*] New Flavor scene in the old growth forest, rare, a big snake
[*] Devouring Temblor is possible now with Vet Pred Paunch
[*] Slight upgrades to Temblor’s Room(Figurines described and some other small things)
[*] Tesla’s room slight upgrade, room 36. Scene a bit clearer
[*] Can now get fan club photo from Peppercorn
[*] New “Footy” encounter from the easy chair.
[*] New? Late night in the graveyard 50% chance to see a scary gryphon skeleton, best with someone else to share the experiance
[*] Deckchair experiment, Flavor item that changes randomly on entrance to the porch, each character there having their own chat reply(Very short)
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.6.2. The changelog can be read here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/29

Postby chocobun » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:08 am

chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:49 am

chocobun wrote:https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/h1x83xstjuolia9a2l7sdw/a-tiny-furry-in-a-huge-world i thought this should belong here

You should probably add some info about the thing you are linking to

For those interested this seem to be a game where the player gets shrunk and you go on a body exploration tour of a sleeping teacher, the writing is pretty good but not that in dept with the fetish parts.
Also the characters are furry's, player male and the only "NPC"/ climbing object, female.
List of contend tags copied straight from the link:
Shrinking
Soft Vore
Unbirth
Feet
Crushing
Anal Vore
Light Scat

I think that pretty much gives an idea.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Granite » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:03 pm

Willowood by AFreshPupcake has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Willowood is a furry text RPG set in a small, strange town. This game is 18+, and focuses on fetish material, with a particular emphasis on vore and weight gain.

The game is currently in a demo release, and there's still a lot of content to expand upon and develop! This release is mostly a demonstration of mechanics and an introduction to the world, but there's still a bit of content in it you all might enjoy <3
"

Link: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... /willowood

Spin The Bottle by Solidness has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You, as Red, are the pet. Though it's your birthday, your mistress is away for your celebrations. Rather than be alone, she's commanded a trio of other serpents to take her place. Combined, they might just be the same size. Red knows them all, they know him just as well and when it comes time for the presents they see it as an opportunity to push the human's buttons.

Red turns his namesake when locked in a room full of scales. Done as partially a gift, partially a tech-test to see if something like this was possible.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34073556/

A Tiny Furry In A Huge World by Queen Kyobi has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is the first release of my new giantess game.

The story unfolds much like most of them do. After a late night playing video games, you go to college, and end up falling asleep. When you wake up, you've found that you shrunk to about an inch tall. (give or take, depending on preference) From there, you can go on and explore the lecture hall. More rooms coming soon, promise.

At the moment, there's only one character, a svelte, petite bunny who just so happens to be your teacher. However, I can assure you that this one character is absolutely packed with content. I'm talking literally thousands of words. There's more endings than I can be bothered to count, the majority of them unaware, but there are two very special endings that are aware. All of them, currently, lead toward your demise.
"

Link: https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... huge-world

Gorge by Chemicalcrux has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Gorge is a clicker game (think Cookie Clicker) with a humorous bent and a lot of things to eat.

It's a vore-focused idle/clicker game. You eat stuff to get more food to buy bigger stuff to eat. Most of the mechanics are directly derived from Cookie Clicker right now (e.g. the cost scaling for buildings), and it's not really balanced yet, but most of the important mechanics are there.

There's quite a bit of flavor text going on. This game is intended to be quite a bit jollier than the others (and safe-for-work!), so it's all a bit silly.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34293819/

Skyrim: CYOA has been updated to Version 5.15.1. Changelog:

"12/08/19 - V5.15 - 69 new scenes, sponsored by noiratblack. Typos fixed
12/12/19 - V5.15.1 - Error fixed
"

Theta has been updated to Version 0.4.5. Changelog:

"Phirae:
- Redone dialogue menus
- Added Date scenes (Take him to the Cafe)
- 3 OV Scenes (1 of which is Digestion/Bad End or Full Tour), 1 Implied AV scene

Rylide:
- Redone dialogue menus
- Additional lust, to make her trap you in her butt and sheath more often
- Facesitting->Potential AV Pleasure scene
- 2 OV/Full Tour scenes + Transport System (Riding Rylide)
- 4 More butt scenes (if you try to squirm out of Rylide's butt when she wants to keep you in there)
- You can now give her a kiss uwu
"

The Lab has been updated to Version 11.00. Changelog:

"[New Predator] Zsaarr (wyvern) makes his Floor 2 encore appearance.
[Scene] Floor 2 Zsaarr can OV & CV a room full of anthros. Includes m/solo content.
[Scene] Floor 2 Zsaarr can OV you. Includes m/solo content.
[Scene] Floor 2 Starlight can now sex and OV you.
[Scene] Floor 2 Zerg Roach can OV you.
[Addition] Floor 2 library contains a new story about a dragoness and very friendly hellhounds. (May include OV reference, soul vore reference, copious M/F nonconsensual sex, excessive cum, impregnation, double penetration, and demonic corruption).
[Addition] Free Zsaarr… again! And maybe have him eat people.
[Change] The Library's likelihood for special books to appear has been tweaked. The three short stories are more likely to be found according to how recently they were added. (Hellhounds most, Centipede middle, Slime Blob least.)
[Change] The Floor 2 hallways now mention what nearby doors are available.
"

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.10. Changelog:

"Many of the inanimate tf "bad ends" have had post-tf fun added to them. This is a good time to revisit some bad ends you liked in the past. The following bad ends now have extra content:

Becoming Turner's horse cock: 3 events
Becoming plush stuffing at Otterton docks: 2 events
Getting dogbrained by the forest wolf's collar: 1 event
Getting mummified by the jackal in Dormaus graveyard: 1 event
Becoming the mayor's footpaw: 2 events
Becoming Bonacieux's demon cock by failing his quest: 1 event
Becoming the Grease Pit's urinal: 1 event

Flute's Weakness:
Some fans may be aware of Flute's secret, poorly-hidden foot fetish. Any characters who have Dominant to at least 2, and who have "paw musk" equipped, can now dominate Flute at his shop.
Paw musk can be purchased from Mikhail's general store. The dominance has three foot-focused outcomes.

Being Borus:
In the caves east of Turner's farm, there is a body swap where the player becomes a wolf called Borus.
You can get this by exploring the caves until you find a suspicious crystal and then interacting with it. Backup your save first!
If you can't get into the caves, try unlocking the Bonacieux quest at the cheat shrine in church.
Borus has been available for a while, and some people have asked why no one recognises you when you take over Borus's life. Well, now they do! The following new events can be found at the Grease Pit:
Take your place in Borus's life
Get a blowjob
Fuck an unlucky wannabe-wolf in the ass
Drink with your pals

But be warned! The more you sink into Borus's life, the harder it will be to stop acting like him.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 12/21

Postby PoiYoFan » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:58 pm

I have updated Pokemon Lab Experiment.
Check out my CAI bots here!
PoiYoFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:11 pm

Among the Deranged by Cyaroo is kind of down is there no other link to it?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby chemicalcrux » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:30 pm

I saw that you added one of my games, Gorge. It's more of an incremental/clicker game than a text-based vore game - do you think it's still a good fit for the list? Not that I have a problem with being on it, of course :P
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:01 pm

Halowinner wrote:Among the Deranged by Cyaroo is kind of down is there no other link to it?

Yeah, it looks like Cyaroo has sadly deactivated their FA account. So i've gone ahead and removed it from the list, since it's not accessible anymore.

chemicalcrux wrote:I saw that you added one of my games, Gorge. It's more of an incremental/clicker game than a text-based vore game - do you think it's still a good fit for the list? Not that I have a problem with being on it, of course :P

It's a weird addition, sure, but I think you've added plenty of content to it for it to be added. And it is entirely a vore-based clicker game.
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game