List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby furvoreite » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:48 am

Nouvi wrote:
furvoreite wrote:If anyone is interested, I just finished a quest-like vore game for Android, called The Vorest.
You can find it here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24480106/

Pretty good, felt strongly inspired by Jesche's A Day at the Funfair but that's not really a bad thing.

But yeah, would recommend a hard vore warning here too, and perhaps add it to the big white info poster in the FA page too. Stuff was fairly descriptive, and although capitalized, people may miss warnings in description when skimming for links.

Done :-D
furvoreite
New to the forum

Postby betacygni » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Out of curiosity, furvoreite, is that game effectively complete or are you planning to continue adding content to it? I'd love to see more, I like your writing.
betacygni
Somewhat familiar

Postby furvoreite » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 am

betacygni wrote:Out of curiosity, furvoreite, is that game effectively complete or are you planning to continue adding content to it? I'd love to see more, I like your writing.

Thank you :-D
For now, consider the game as finished. I'm still correcting bugs if anyone finds any, though. Also, I do have in mind to add a few more vore scenes to the game, but I don't know exactly when (or if) I'll do that.
furvoreite
New to the forum

Postby SynxTheLynx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:30 am

furvoreite wrote:Thank you :-D
For now, consider the game as finished. I'm still correcting bugs if anyone finds any, though. Also, I do have in mind to add a few more vore scenes to the game, but I don't know exactly when (or if) I'll do that.

Apologies to jump on the warning thing going on here, but is it possible to know which species that you've listed have hard vore encounters? The few I've done have had wonderful experiences, just don't want to get a surprise halfway through :3
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:15 pm

SynxTheLynx wrote:Apologies to jump on the warning thing going on here, but is it possible to know which species that you've listed have hard vore encounters? The few I've done have had wonderful experiences, just don't want to get a surprise halfway through :3

Uhmm... The otter and meerkat are pretty safe, but most others are pretty on the hard side... though looking at I think I missed out on finding/trying fox, leopard and squirrel... Bat is a bit on the odd side, not hard in itself, but closely followed by a secondary scene that is hard.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby furvoreite » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:19 am

Nouvi wrote:
SynxTheLynx wrote:Apologies to jump on the warning thing going on here, but is it possible to know which species that you've listed have hard vore encounters? The few I've done have had wonderful experiences, just don't want to get a surprise halfway through :3

Uhmm... The otter and meerkat are pretty safe, but most others are pretty on the hard side... though looking at I think I missed out on finding/trying fox, leopard and squirrel... Bat is a bit on the odd side, not hard in itself, but closely followed by a secondary scene that is hard.

I agree, though it really does depend on what kind of stuff you tolerate and what kind of stuff you don't.
The otter is pretty safe, and with the meerkat and dragon you die but get regenerated (still, they're a bit harsh). I think the safest ones in the game are the otter, the foxes (although that can contain hard vore depending on how you behave - you need more than 25% hp and you need to obey them in order to get the safe scene) and the squirrel (again, that depends on how you behave - squirm as much as you can in his stomach and then wake him up, you'll know what I mean). Also, you might want to know that at the end of the game it is explained that you actually got regenerated with your memory all wiped out every time you got eaten.

Hope this helps ;)
furvoreite
New to the forum

Postby SynxTheLynx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:17 am

Nouvi wrote:Uhmm... The otter and meerkat are pretty safe, but most others are pretty on the hard side... though looking at I think I missed out on finding/trying fox, leopard and squirrel... Bat is a bit on the odd side, not hard in itself, but closely followed by a secondary scene that is hard.

furvoreite wrote:I agree, though it really does depend on what kind of stuff you tolerate and what kind of stuff you don't.
The otter is pretty safe, and with the meerkat and dragon you die but get regenerated (still, they're a bit harsh). I think the safest ones in the game are the otter, the foxes (although that can contain hard vore depending on how you behave - you need more than 25% hp and you need to obey them in order to get the safe scene) and the squirrel (again, that depends on how you behave - squirm as much as you can in his stomach and then wake him up, you'll know what I mean). Also, you might want to know that at the end of the game it is explained that you actually got regenerated with your memory all wiped out every time you got eaten.

Hope this helps ;)

Appreciate both inputs :3

A delicious game nonetheless furvoreite!
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Sorry for it being so long since my last update. A lot of life stuff happened. Surprisingly, not actually much to update even with my absence, mostly just games to add to the list.

NOTE: I have not played all of the new games in full, so I have only added what gender and vore info I am aware of to the list. If I am missing any information or any of it is incorrect, please let me know.

DEVOUR/COMFORT has been added to the games list.

Dormaus Valley has been added to the games list.

The Vorest has been added to the games list.

Summoned By Accident has been updated to Version 5. Changelog:

"Version 2

*All pred path up till main event
*All prey path up till main event
*Added a new contestant in the arena

Version 3

*Replaced all pred path vore scenes with combat with win and loss.
*Added two combat scenes to pred path and three to prey path
*Continued both mansion routes in pred path
*Continues Bloodthirster and Grisus routes in prey path

Version 4

*Finished pred mansion scenes day 2 (Wasn't much left)
*Finished prey bloodthirster day 2
*Added a escape route to the ratling that leads to bloodthirster day 2

Version 5

*Continued Grisus path till going to work
*Continued both pred cv paths till you reach the event"

The Lodge has been updated to Version 16.5. The changelog can be found in the following Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GKW ... RJj2ROVSX0
Granite
Participator

Postby Jeschke » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:56 am

This one just got posted to the forums: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51078

It has oral vore, pouch vore, both male and female preds, player as pred and prey, and other vore scenes not featuring the player. Browser-based, no downloads or anything required.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Aweworld has been added to the games list.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:41 am

Summoned by Accident has been updated to Version 6. Changelog:

"*Continued Xav's path till going to the bar
*Continued Trald's path
*Continued pred cv won path

Once again a lot more has been added to the prey path. Cv won path is just three transformation endings and up to the fight, which wasn't much left to add. Trald's route has a little added to it and needs a lot more to add before it gets to the fight, soooooo hopefully I can write all that before next update. Cause I put less into Trald's route due to running out of time and not wanting to delay update anymore than I already did."
Granite
Participator

Postby azulookami » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Apparently Bad Neverland has vore in it now. I only found a cv scene though. I'm guessing there's more since the patch notes says "Interactive Vore scenes somewhere behind the Scout Camp". It has a lot of other fetishes, but they're all toggleable before and during the game.

https://badneverland.wordpress.com/
azulookami
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:59 pm

azulookami wrote:Apparently Bad Neverland has vore in it now. I only found a cv scene though. I'm guessing there's more since the patch notes says "Interactive Vore scenes somewhere behind the Scout Camp". It has a lot of other fetishes, but they're all toggleable before and during the game.

Ooo, i'll have to look into that and see whether there's enough there to warrant adding it to the list. I know that there was already a scene in the forest with a giant whose cock took up a tile and you could enter, but there was never anything in there, so it was rather disappointing. Maybe it's different now.

Edit: Oh, right, I forgot. There was also already a scene down near the town if you went south by the hedge maze. You could peek through a hole in a fence and get a scene of a dragon eating tied up offerings.
Granite
Participator

Postby Absentia » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Granite wrote:
azulookami wrote:Apparently Bad Neverland has vore in it now. I only found a cv scene though. I'm guessing there's more since the patch notes says "Interactive Vore scenes somewhere behind the Scout Camp". It has a lot of other fetishes, but they're all toggleable before and during the game.

Ooo, i'll have to look into that and see whether there's enough there to warrant adding it to the list. I know that there was already a scene in the forest with a giant whose cock took up a tile and you could enter, but there was never anything in there, so it was rather disappointing. Maybe it's different now.

Edit: Oh, right, I forgot. There was also already a scene down near the town if you went south by the hedge maze. You could peek through a hole in a fence and get a scene of a dragon eating tied up offerings.

There is a scene in the park where a child is eaten by a carnivorous tree, you can also trick another one into being eaten by the tree as well
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby killer653 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:57 pm

A Night With Sylos seems to not work anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/wDNwQOI.png
https://i.imgur.com/3QxNyHj.png
killer653
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:18 am

Seems to still work fine for me.

https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/5rvf

This link isn't working for you? Have you tried multiple browsers?
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:33 pm

Summoned by Accident has been updated to Version 7. Changelog:

"New stuff:
*All prey paths till day three
*Continued Trald's path
*Added temp story skip to prey path

I had more time this week so I finished off the prey path since that's just one battle unlike the many variant's I have to do for the two pred paths. While the prey path just have many ways to get there and many outcomes. Either way, a lot added. Hope you like it.

Please tell me any spelling, grammar, ect... Mistakes you see. Especially in the new fight. So many errors in there when I was testing it, I hope I got everything. "
Granite
Participator

Postby SynxTheLynx » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 am

Granite wrote:Seems to still work fine for me.

Can confirm, works perfectly fine.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby killer653 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 am

Granite wrote:Seems to still work fine for me.

Just tried to re-open the link today and now it's working.
killer653
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Summoned by Accident has been updated to Version 8. Changelog:

"New stuff:
*Finished All pred paths till day three
*Added an alternative fight in the intro

Wanted to add a bot for another fight, but also wanted to let you meet the person later like Kevin. But there is only one pred bot... And story wise, you shouldn't be able to beat him... Soooooooo added in a verse that you can meet later in the pred side if you ask about him.

Also: The fights are taking longer to put in since I'm putting in more to the battle system, and day 3 are going to have a lot more... Sooooo I'll have to make the updates somewhere between every 1-2 weeks instead of every week. Only if I want the fights to be playable.

I even had to change a lot about the last pred fight on day 2 and the set up before it cause it was taking so long just to write everything and fix all of the errors. You think I would of remembered with how long it took to add the last prey fight, but nope. Totally forgot as soon as I finished it, even though there were errors everywhere else cause of it. xD

Also adding this build to philome. I think I'll replace it once the next day is competed on all paths."
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game