List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/4/

Postby flagcatcher » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:31 am

As per Chessa's recommendation, I figured I'd post this here even though it only has a few vore/ctf scenes

Playable here
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44171245/

Direct link
https://flagcatcher.itch.io/slime-dungeon

Topic here!
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61967
Last edited by flagcatcher on Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby MrAntisocial » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:57 am

Honorarium has rereleased Recovery v 0.1.3 in a JavaScript/html version.

Found here:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44408345/
MrAntisocial
New to the forum

Postby Granite » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:20 pm

New Games

Game Over by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:
Spoiler: show
A lone hero enters the arena and they come out a changed man. No matter how hard you try, or how bright the future looks, it's going to be a lot easier on if you just give in. Or not, and see what they have in store for resistant prey.

Face off against unbeatable opponents, and end up as their prize. What starts off as a few will lead into many. Just know no matter how many you face. Your fate will always lead you to a GameOver.

Link: https://azulookami.itch.io/gameover

Trapped 5 by JagKitty has been added to the list of games. Description:
I honestly wasn’t going to do one this year but then in the middle of the year I hit a creative drive and spurt and then had two free months because I lost my cushy do-nothing job because of lack of work. That gave me more than enough time to start tinkering with Trapped 5 and what I wanted to do with it. The project still came out bigger than I had anticipated.

The following was created over a 4 month period to showcase new things that I've learned in Quest and to continue on with making text based adventures. Things within are relatively simple puzzles but the basis of the adventure does revolve around fetish material! This includes, but not limited to, furries, vore, feet, transformation, sexual situations and details, absorption, soul stealing, digestion, etc...

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44392686/

Big Bear Roommate by Mistgoodshoes has been added to the list of games. Description:
You've moved into a new apartment with a mystery roommate. Better go introduce yourself and most likely encounter their stomach. That's how these vore games go ya know.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44155255/

Late Lunch, Early Dinner by Round Roses Games has been added to the list of games. Description:
Late Lunch, Early Dinner is a visual novel about the perils of forgetting to set an alarm. You may end up oversleeping for a study session, and have to help your friends cram for their midterm on an empty stomach. You can only hold out for so long, and one of them's going to end up as your late lunch...or early dinner.

Featuring...

Three befriendable (and eatable*) characters
Four CGs
Six unique endings
Tidbits of basic Japanese
Ability to toggle between romaji and kanji if あなたの日本語が上手
*This is a reformation vore setting, so don't worry—they'll come back!

Link: https://roundroses.itch.io/late-lunch-early-dinner

The House of Hellish Harlots by ManyEyedHydra has been added to the list of games. Description:
Hi, I haven't posted here in a while. My speciality is succubus/monster girl erotic horror, which sometimes includes vore. I have a gallery here with a few stories.

Currently, I'm working on a game project that might be of interest to some people here. This is "The House of Hellish Harlots", which puts the player in a brothel filled with hungry succubi and monster girls. For erotic content, it's similar to "Monmusu Quest" in that I'm trying to cover a wide range of fetishes with succubi and monster girls. And as with Monmusu Quest, some of the scenarios have explicit vore themes and cover things such as unbirth and absorption.

It's text only at the moment, although I am hoping to be able to attract and commission artists at a later point.

I've been working on it for about a year and a half. Currently, there are around 40 different monster girl harlots. So, a lot of content for people to play with! The demo just covers the first 5 rounds, but pretty much all the game mechanics and NPCs are in place.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62072

Slime Dungeon by Flagcatcher has been added to the list of games. Description:
Slime Dungeon is an interactive story and turn-based RPG. You play as Beth, a canine warrior who fights using her swords and spells. She enters the dungeon alone, intent on eliminating any danger to the world at large (though any treasure she finds is certainly a perk). But that doesn't mean she won't meet powerful friends or foes as she delves deeper!

Gameplay

Explore rooms full of awesome and awful things. Read carefully, as there are a few light puzzles and surprising interactions in the mechanics. Feel free to take on different content and fights in whatever order, but do use consumables sparingly as they are rare. Each fight has several optimal ways to beat it, using different abilities or items. This makes them little puzzles in themselves.

Bad Endings

The extreme content generally has a disclaimer. So you know, here's what the endings include: Vore, melting, absorption, body takeover / possession, inflation / popping, CTF / cock transformation, petrification, electrocution

Link: https://flagcatcher.itch.io/slime-dungeon

Game Updates

Prehistoric Encounters has been updated to Version 1.0/Final. Changelog:
It's finally here!!! Months and months of hard work, endlessly grinding away at this monstrosity of a project (over 250k words!), I'm over flowing with happiness that I finally get to release it to the world! I've witnessed myself grow as a writer working on this thing, and I feel more confident in my writing ability than I ever have! This project is just one of many I want to pull off, maybe not quite as huge and maybe more properly planned out, but I have many ideas for future instalments.

Anywho, on to the plot.

You're a furry, ambiguous other than your gender: male. After a tumultuous crash has left you stranded on a desert island, you must find your way off of it. Only problem, you're not alone. Dinosaurs, both hungry and horny roam these prehistoric woods looking for unsuspecting prey. You must navigate your way through danger and guts, satisfying and escaping the clutches of vore-acious beasts. Find a plethora of abstract dinosaur species that I didn't even know existed until I started researching them for this project! Including, but not limited to: utahraptors, dakotaraptors, spinosaurs, mosasaurs, ceratosaurus, saltriovenator, gorgosaurus, tyrannosaurus, allosaurus, a really big and hungry catfish, and many, many more!

Rasa has been updated to Version #3/Final. Changelog:
At long last, I am proud to bring to you the final version of Rasa: A Vore Text Adventure, the result of hundreds of hours of writing and programming, and over 12,000 lines of Quest code. I will fix any major bugs, but there will be no further content updates for this game.

I have decided to release this game on Gumroad as pay-what-you-want, including payment as low as zero. My request is that you enter a number that you believe is fair. Want to try before you buy? Go for it. Do you believe the game is worth $0? I won't argue. If you want a number from me, I recommend $5.

Recovery has been updated to Version 0.1.3 QSP. Changelog:
Okay yeah, I know what you're all thinking. "Wait up, H., didn't you already release version 0.1.3?" Sure did. But I felt like pulling a modern-day AAA game studio move and make an 'HD remaster' of a game that ain't even complete yet. So... With no further ado, I would like to present the QJS Remaster of Recovery!

To those wondering just what that is... Well, the previous Recovery builds used the Quest5 engine, which is... crappy is an understatement. It's slow, clunky, the browser mode just straight up doesn't work, and it's absolutely riddled with engine bugs that are bloody impossible to fix. Despite still being very incomplete, Recovery is no small game, and over a not-that-long period of play, it would get sluggish and unresponsive. I worried a lot about the long-term health of the game in this engine as it gets larger and larger. And I'm way too much of a perfectionist to put up with that terrible performance. To solve these issues, I've changed engine and recoded the entire game into QJS - a successor to Quest5 that is far, far superior. At least I think so, and I hope you'll all agree.

HAVE FUN, MY LITTLE PATIENTS!

Between the Shrouded Peaks has been updated to Version 3.0/Final. Changelog:
-A new render for Neid's date
-Fishing now pauses before starting
-Species cards no longer lock interaction screens.
-Theo responds to the raven card
-Jim’s game has had a lot of features changed:
-Rest now sets your heat at a flat value
-Safe rooms and items are slightly more common
-Progress is much faster
-Story Conclusion added:
-New Character: Reina
-New conference topics
-Three possible canon endings added on day 14

A Prey Girl in a Boy's World has been updated to Version 0.4.1. Changelog:
Day 4 added (Mostly complete. Adjustments will happen as the game goes.)
Days 1, 2 and 3 majorly updated.
Several new bois added.
Several new prey girls added.
Lots of new scenes on all the days, new random events galore.
Player prey scenes and digested endings.
Observer scenes now feature internals.
Spelling fixes.
More bugs are probably present too.
More references to digestion and on screen soft digestion
Fixed multiple bugs during day 4
More endings
Added Mac version

It's A Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.9.1. Changelog:
Version a0.9.1 - 2/10/2021 (public release)
-You will no longer get stuck in a time loop after Jasmine sits on you.
-There will no longer be two sets of Beg or Scream in the vore menu.
-The calendar will now correctly change at the turn of the year.
-Vorarephilia gain increased in willing vore scenarios.
-Fixed a minor bug that could cause players to loop when inside of side predators.
-Forgetting to feed Jasmine will now have more immediate consequences.
-Sigrid's dialogue when asking if you want to go jogging with her is now slightly different depending on how often you run together.

Darkrite has been updated to Version 0.7.1. Changelog:
Hey everyone! It's a little later than planned, but here's the new build of Darkrite! In this, you'll find the continuation of the current story, including a battle against the big hyena-bat taur known as Foro. Expect lots of stomps and dicks ^^

Triple R has been updated to Version 0.3.8. Changelog:
Minigame finally done completely, awaiting art!

1+ game over art for the fight with Subject Axel!

finished script, yet to be proof-read, careful with the typos! o.O!

Hungry Quest 3 has been updated to Version 0.5.0. Changelog:
Contains 7 Chapters (6 done 1 wip) and 19 Characters.

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.17. Changelog:
New Update: Firefox Bugfixes, Lions

To celebrate a major bugfix, I've added a new map to Makarna. While you are there you can now open up the map and navigate via icons, just like you can in dormaus village.

There are also a series of new events at the Makarna Barracks.
Go to the westmost icon and choose to enter the barracks, then train with the Makarnan soldiers.

Each set of training will make you feel more powerful and more loyal to the Makarnan empire. As your fur grows in, so will your pride, until you are a loyal, brainwashed feline soldier.

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.3.4.8. Changelog:
This update adds the prison, and unleashes an ancient evil into the world. It also includes plant people, masturbation improvements, combat improvements including double anal penetration, and many other events and features.

The prison is accepting new inmates. Situated on an island off the coast, it serves as the punishment for hardened offenders. Characters who commit many foul deeds will be sent there if the pillory proves inadequate. It's a soft bad end, similar to the asylum or dungeon, but the PC has a bit more freedom. That might seem odd for a prison of all places, but the guards have tricks up their sleeves, and can afford to be lenient in some ways. Even if you escape the prison walls, you're still surrounded by sea, and the guards aren't the only ones keeping watch.

Speaking of the guards, I approached them a bit differently. They generate like generic NPCs, but persist between scenes, and have their own personalities. Similar to the security guard you can hire for your farm. Befriending them could make your life behind bars easier. There are advantages to defiance, but be cautious! I wanted prison escapes to be more involved, and varied, than the other bad ends. You can just wait out your sentence, but that can take a while, depending on how bad you've been. I included a failure state that boots you from the institution as well, to help keep the PC's story moving.

Back on the mainland, there have been strange sightings. Blood moons are now a lot more dangerous, particularly for PCs who like to stick their nose in old places, disturbing dread powers in search of wealth. This content is more dangerous than most, but is avoidable and doesn't completely activate until Halloween, so the PC has time to prepare. The forest and lake are more dangerous than other areas during a blood moon, but nowhere is truly safe.

Plantpeople have been seen in the forest and moor. They're playful, but devious, often prefering skulduggery to brute force. It is said some are enslaved in underground brothels. Superstition and rumour, surely!

I considered splitting the prison update into two parts, not dissimilar to Alex's farm, but didn't believe it could be sliced up elegantly enough. Thanks to PurityGuy for bringing the spooks this year, to Lollipop Scythe for further work on the clothing system, and to the other contributors for the many additions and improvements they've been working on!
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 11/20

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:05 am

How odd. I didn't get an e-mail warning me about the topic's new posts. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crazyman536 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:02 pm

Maexam2 wrote:How odd. I didn't get an e-mail warning me about the topic's new posts. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Never knew this site had that as a feature. I've just been using the flag system to keep track of topics of interest. Then again, I don't spend much time on any of the other boards to make use of it.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barghest236 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:37 am

Maexam2 wrote:How odd. I didn't get an e-mail warning me about the topic's new posts. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Odd indeed. Works fine for me.
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:42 am

Heya, I've released another Quest adventure called Blueberry in Myto City.
Just submitting it for the list!
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62201
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 pm

New Games

House of Scalies by InconspicuousRaptor21 has been added to the list of games. Description:
Howdy yall! Hope you're having a good Christmas where ever you are. I know this may seem early to post this on December 24th, but I realized that it's technically the 25th on the other side of the world right now so really I should post it today! A little something that I've been working on lately, just to try and get into the swing of anthro preds that talks and stuff instead of my typical feral ones. it's a strong change of pace compared to Prehistoric Encounters, where there really isn't a clear plot or goal of the game, and it rather just focussing on vore as a fetish instead.

Anyway, meet Grit. He's a lizard alright, and with a particularly vorish appetite for shrunken down people. That's where you come in, confused, naked, afraid, ambiguously gendered, and also shrunken! After a confusing delivery, you're put in said lizard's possession for him to do whatever he wants to do with you. It's just the demo version available now, but I have plans to introduce a few other characters as preds, so keep a lookout for future updates! Just a heads up that this interactive will feature entirely clean paths and all endo scenes. It's a tonne of work to go and make dirty/clean alts of preexisting scenes, so I figured I'd go all clean on this one so I can do all dirty on a future one!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45197857/

A Reddening Role by EnderRiens has been added to the list of games. Description:
This is an Interactive Fiction (otherwise known as text adventure) featuring the Red Prince from Divinity: Original Sin 2. It mainly targets a M/M sub experience, and contains little to no dom/top content.

Red Prince x reader. Contains oral, anal, safe vore, and fatal vore, all of which have willing/unwilling variants. Willing oral/anal is also available as rough or gentle. All content is structured in a manner where you can pick what you want to see--you will never be forced into any particular fetishes, levels of consent, or scenarios that you have not already agreed to.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45310445/

Daily Gluttony by Unex has been added to the list of games. Description:
In this vore text game, you play as a predator who has recently moved from their hometown and now lives close to many friends who used to be too far away. In other words, it's the perfect opportunity to eat as many of them as possible! Invite friends over, hang out with them, devour them in a variety of ways, and also explore the nearby mysterious forest that so many people from the urban area avoid like the plague. Surely those rumors about a hungry monster lurking in there are all fake... right?

Create your own character, choosing not only their species, gender and height, but also special traits such as whether they are magic or have a long tongue! There are over 10 different prey to choose from, each one with their own personality and quirks, and there are not 20, not 40, not 60, but over 100 unique vore scenes, and they also adapt to your particular character in a natural way, based on your traits and other factors! You can do what you wish with your prey, whether you just want some casual fun and then let them go, or if you want to digest them for good. It's all your choice!

This game lets you choose between a multitude of scenarios so you can play in whichever way you prefer:
– fatal | non-fatal (by reforming prey or spitting them out)
– samesize | macro/micro
– dominant pred | shy pred
– single prey | multiple prey (no matter the size)
– willing prey | unwilling prey
– endo | normal digestion | instant digestion
– disposal | no disposal

Note: there is oral vore only, and there is no sex/masturbation.

The game also features two different main endings with several variations depending on certain factors!

So, time to explore the delightful taste of all those friends and fill your greedy gut!

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44987283/

A Bumpy Ride by ThePolearDen has been added to the list of games. Description:
After a long time getting used to Twine, I present you my first interactive story! The story is pretty simple and short (7k words iirc) but it was a little challenging as the whole thing was written and almost entirely coded in less than 24 hours, and I really tried to keep the player gender neutral or to the reader's interpretation.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44737062/

Blueberry in Myto City has been added to the list of games. Description:
You are Blueberry the Slime, a carefree young blob who's spent her whole life living in the Slime Colony under Myto City.
You spend your days lounging around and eating whatever you can fit in your mouth, while trying to avoid being eaten by larger Slimes.
Today however, you were awoken and told that you have a special task ahead of you, it's time to go and be the best Slime you can be!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Blueberry can eat anything smaller than she is to grow larger, one fifth of the weight she eats will be converted directly into mass.
Blueberry's minimum size is 30kgs, she won't grow any smaller no matter what you do.
Her maximum size is 1000kgs.
Trying to eat creatures larger than you might be dangerous, use the Look function to check if they're hungry or not.
There are a few secrets hidden here and there so look out for them.

If you encounter any dead-end that mentions "Chainsaws" it means that I haven't written anything for this area yet and it will be added in a future update.

CONTAINS:
Vore
Slimy Sex
Bad Humour

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62201

Puny Princess Problems by Tinynanami has been added to the list of games. Description:
Puny Princess Problems is an interactive game made with Quest where you play as a princess who finds a strange ring on her vanity and, upon wearing it, becomes shrunk and ends up returning to that moment whenever she meets a fatal end. It features macro/micro M/f content with a great focus on unaware, as well as being very fatal. As of right now, it includes a lot of vore and crushing, so if you're not into this, the game is not for you.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45400218/

Escape The Desert by Ookitsu has been added to the list of games. Description:
Escape the Desert a text adventure that I was working on for a little bit but haven't touched for a while and likely just consider abandoned at this point. Public post so even nonpatrons can check it out. Might continue it if people want me too though. If I do continue I'll likely scrap a lot of what is in here and rework them at least a little just because I really wasn't happy with some of it.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44782996/
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:48 pm

Had to split it into two posts again.

Game Updates

Nomcon has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:
changelog v.3
aivor: ov, av, cv
phantom: av
gale: av, ub
berri: shrinking, ov
seth: av
rech: cv into av
kit: av, ub
~18k words

Game Over has been updated to Version #4. Changelog:
Version #2
New Enemies~
- The Guardian - The forest outside of the castle is getting corrupted and it's your job to stop it from spreading, but as you get closer to the source, your path is stopped by the Guardian of The Forest
- The Rival - You got called out to meet your long time rival of years. The lost counter on him has been rising since you two met. But! Is today the day you finally learn you place?

Version #3
New Enemies~

The Noble - You’ve been called to be a bodyguard to a local noble and escort him to his destination, yet as you make it to the meetup point, you’re taken back by what’s there to greet you.
The Minotaur - Your party has been captured and thrown in separate cells. Though you don’t stay in yours for long. Soon, you’re put up against a fight you have no escape from, nor will it let you.

You might see new advertisements in there, as we're now looking for people who wanna help translate! And, got a new kink added in there that I've been itching to add in~

Version #4
That's right! This is the final fight(s) being placed in for an awhile~ Unless someone joins that tier which I should take down soon. Why?~

Cause I need to write more story! That's why!

We're turning this into a vn/rpg type deal now! Fights are gonna 100% be in there, but you can win them! Ooooh~ Winning~ I know, total new innovation no one has ever done before. But it's still gonna keep the same feel of it, the fight text being the smexy stuff as well as the multiple end results. Just now, you can choose to top instead of bottoming all the time.

Though outside of fights it's all about the npcs you're interacting with on which position you'll be in, in the end. Need to still work on including the town in here, but slowly it's gonna come along. PATREONS!!! You can already see this in the works! So be sure to check out both folders in the GameOver folder! One new fight you guys haven't seen, which is also in the public version, along with...

New Enemies~
- The Drunkard~ You've bumped into the wrong person, or is it the right? For as you entered the alleyway, you've got a friend eager to share his drinks with you.
- The DireWolf~ You're being watched and stalked heading through the surprisingly empty woods. Yet as he comes out to face you, you can't help but get this nagging feeling something's not right...
- The Alchemist~ Upon hearing about all the stuff going on in a nearby town's forest. You know there's some prime riches to be had, but after getting through all the trouble out in the forest, there seems to be an even greater threat there to stop you.

Deeper Club has been updated to Version 0.22.1. Changelog:
CHANGELOG: v0.22.1 (2021.12.27)
What's new:
-A coder has recently joined me and is doing a fantastic job, his nickname is Gauge.
-A new scene have been added
-Meli now has a new interaction if you go see him after Zaine
-New HUD
-Game got proofreaded
-A lot of bug fixes

What's to come in the next updates:
-New NPCs
-The aquarium
-The end of the daytime intro
-Connection to the club scenes that has been temporary removed due to them getting reworked.

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.19. Changelog:
Version 1.18
New Features:
Gran Campion and Makarna now both have maps you can navigate via icons, like Dormaus Valley does.

New Events:
There is now a cock TF in Mikhail's store. Go to his store in Dormaus Village, work for him, and become his son. You will then have the option to become his cock. There is also a followup scene.

New Areas:
Border Pass
Located in the Dormaus Valley world map, towards the top right.
This area has a brain drain option, where your mind is drained and made dumb and obedient by the militaristic gryphons. Once you've done it, you can ask them to do it to you even more, which will result in you becoming a dumb happy donkey farmer, and being sent to a farm.

Trader's Road
Located in the Gran Campion world map, sort of in the middle.
Two events:
1. Meet a fancy and untrustworthy noble. This has four outcomes:
a. One outcome for picking every dominant or flirty options
b. One outcome for picking every dominant or flirty option, but then picking one submissive option right at the end
c. One outcome for picking every submissive option, but then picking one dominant option right at the end
d. One outcome for picking every submissive option
If you get outcome d you will end up with a bad end where you are drained into nothing and permanently under Abernathy's feet.

The second event involves meeting a friendly traveller who can protect you from bandits. Keep an eye on your wallet for this one. Contains bondage and sex toy content. This was contributed by Reese Ikena and is very fun.

Silver Babylon
This area is in the Gran Campion map, towards the top left and just under the Gran Campion border. You can also access it from the Gran Campion side of the border with an event.

Contains a significant amount of lore, and one secret event which is purely lore-based. To unlock the secret event you must:
1. Reach the Memory Maze (fastest way is in the catacombs under the church in Dormaus Village)
2. Do events there until you find an event with a name like "I found it in the bitter snow", which will give you the Mystery: Iron Sky
3. Go to Silver Babylon and interact with the war memorial, for a massive lore dump on the Emperor of Horn and the Unicorn War

Version 1.19
New Features:

A whole new area, the Makarnan desert! Filled with content contributed by fans and players, and with a set of new mechanics to go with it.

To access the desert, go to Makarna (you can access it from the main world map by going to the bottom-most icon and then taking a boat)
One you are there, open the new world map and open the icon on the bottom.

New Area: Honest Even's Used Saurus Lot
Honest Even is a very trustworthy duck who will sell you various supplies for navigating the desert, and will purchase desert treasure back from you that should more than make up for the cost of the supplies.

He sells:

Supplies which you can use to cross the desert
Canteens which you can refill and drink to clear your Pain
Backpacks which can be filled with loot at certain places, and you won't lose loot in backpacks if you die in the desert
A helmet which will make desert stat checks easier
A saurus, which can teleport you back to town at any time, and makes travelling super easy

WARNING: I know there is a bug here. When you buy supplies, you can't use them straight away. You can fix this by just moving to another world map icon and back again after you buy something. I'm working on fixing that!

To navigate the desert, you must spend supplies. You can do so with the following options:
You can spend 3 supplies and a medium stat check. Failure increases Pain. Critical Success gives a stat boost.
You can spend 2 supplies and a hard stat check. Failure will cost you Pain and more supplies than if you did an easy check. Critical failure will attract a desert golem, who'd love to petrify you into a pile of rocks. Critical SUCCESS will fill you with desert power and transform you into a mighty behemoth beast!
If you have bought a saurus to ride from Honest Even, you can move for 1 supply and it will never fail.

If you run out of supplies, you can drag yourself across the desert for a MASSIVE increase to Pain.

If you're out of supplies, and full of Pain, you will attract a bandit vulture. He knows how to deal with lost travellers. A look in his hypnotic eyes and a rub with his hypnotic feet, and you'll be very happy to become his lunch. You'll lose all your supplies and desert loot if you are eaten.

In the desert, there are various events and various treasures to discover, which you can trade in to Honest Even for a big payout. Each treasure can only be taken once per trip, and will respawn when you get back to Honest Even's store. From least to most valuable, you can find:

A lost oil lamp? Strange, and not worth much. Except perhaps on a critical success, where rubbing the lamp will reveal a powerful djinn! Seven wishes to choose from, and all but one will have bad outcomes...
A valuable cactus. Its sap has healing effects, and on a success it will also lower your Pain. Critical success, though, will get you so addicted to sap you will transform into a himbo moron bearded lizard
A graveyard of bones. Beware, for on a critical success you could find the bones of a mighty hyena warrior. One who wants to show you how to be a warrior like him!
An enormous sleeping beast surrounded by treasure. Take the treasure, but be careful. On a fail, you will see where all these lost items came from...
A hidden cove of wrecked ships. On a critical fail, your loot will attract the attention of a hypnotic shark pirate, who'd be happy to crush your mind and show you that obeying pirates is better than having treasure
The lost ruins of the elephant city of Babarlon. You can fill your backpacks with treasure here, but on a failure you will attract the attention of a powerful elephant seer. He's harmless, mostly. If you drink too much of his tea, you may leave his lair with a swollen belly full of elephant cum, and a new trunk on your face. Or worse, you might never leave at all...

Other events in the desert from me:
A very smelly elephant warrior at the oasis. Three outcomes; you could end up elephant cum, an elephant's asshole, or just tortured by his musk forever.
An extremely dangerous beast guarding a healing fig tree

Now, on to the main event. The contributor content!

- At Honest Even's, the contributor stone lists all the people who gave content to the desert
- legotron123 added a small event if you watch the people near Honest Even's lot
- Homebrew Horus added a group of bandits not far from town, who need a jackal god to worship and are willing to make one if they need to
- Godsune added a camel transformation for people who are low on supplies and have no water. A crocodile merchant is happy to give you what you need, if you carry his supplies
- Reese Ikena contributed the mythical Gardens of Rajua, which is a whole area with a new NPC, a mystical scarab priestess. You can refill your supplies, talk to the dwellers there, and even get transformed. A gardener needs a new topiary, and you could be an inanimate or an animate one. You could even become a lovely-smelling floral skunk!
- PappaGobstoppa added two events to the Makarnan barracks, both accessible only if you've done the Harem Quest and are currently brainwashed into being a soldier. Firstly, you could talk to Rufo the grizzled lion about your role in the army. He seems to think you're special, and you want to make a rough older lion happy, don't you? Secondly, and a much longer questline, you could go on a mission for the army. You'll meet a dickgirl hyena queen (we were bound to get one of these eventually), and end up transformed into a big hippo!
- Moby has added a new group of rabbit thugs in the Grease Pit (back on the Dormaus Valley map) who would love to have you join them as a rabbit clone
- An anonymous armadillo lover has added a long gradual tf in the desert, that will turn you bit by bit into an armadillo ranger! If you go too far, your mind might be overwritten too

It's A Gluttonous Life has been updated to Version 0.11.1. Changelog:
Version a0.10 - 30/10/2021
-The "Drop" function now works in the Inventory screen, allowing you to permanently throw away items.
-Can no longer stay in the Gym, Library, or Supermarket indefinitely.
-The Stockbroker now only charges you $0.25 whenever you buy or sell a stock.
-Conversations will no longer bug out after talking to the Stockbroker.
-Jasmine is now much more likely to want both breakfast and dinner on feeding days.
-Changed the dialogue menus so that they're more compact and centered on the screen.
-Preds will no longer get mad at you for trying to escape their belly when drunk.
-Added unbirth, but it's currently only possible to escape via random chance, though it might also be possible to escape if you have extremely high stats and skills.
-Player will get the choice to enable or disable anal vore and unbirth upon starting a new game or loading an old one. This choice is permanent and cannot be changed without starting a new game.
-Player will also get to pick the game difficulty upon starting a new game or loading an old one. This choice is permanent and cannot be changed without starting a new game.
-Elaine's behaviour is now more consistent after drunkenly swallowing you.
-Player is now less likely to get stuck while in the intestines, unless they are playing on Impossible difficulty, in which case they are much more likely to get stuck.
-If you live with Jasmine, she might now ask you to drink with her on Fridays and Saturdays. This can lead to a vore scene, a sex scene, and an UB scene.
-Made some other minor bugfixes.

Version a0.10.1 - 6/11/2021
-You will no longer get stuck talking to Jasmine as if she's drinking with you.
-As her roommate, there's now a chance that Jasmine asks you to drink with her any day of the week.
-Elaine is yet more consistent in how she behaves after drunkenly voring you.
-Rent will no longer accumulate while you're staying inside of a predator.
-Your roommate will no longer ask you to pay rent immediately after letting you out of their belly.
-Some other minor fixes.

Version a0.11 - 27/11/2021
-Jasmine will no longer eat you or ask for rent immediately after you escape her belly.
-If you borrowed money from her, Jasmine will ask you to pay her back when you live with her.
-When ordering home food for Jasmine, you will get a random assortment of dishes depending on where you ordered them from. You'll have to feed each dish to Jasmine individually, so make sure not to order more than you can handle.
-Both the player and the NPCs will now sober up slower.
-When living with her, Jasmine is now much more likely to ask you to have a drink with her.
-The stock market will no longer experience a universal, explosive growth.
-Stock prices can never go above $15,000 or below $0.05.
-Your managed fund can never grow beyond $2,000,000.
-Stock prices and your managed fund are now rounded to the first two decimals.
-Sleeping predators will no longer conveniently wake up when you ask to be let out.
-Partially added Sigrid's home (NOTE: Sigrid still has a randomized schedule and is shown to have a generic, random home when you're inside of her belly).
-Sigrid will now invite you home if your relationship is high enough (the relationship bar needs to be at least half full).
-When you visit Sigrid, you will have the following options:
--Relax together in a hot tub.
--Have sex and/or cuddle.
--Sleep over.
--Get oral vored.
--Get unbirthed.
-Minor fixes.

Version a0.11.1 - 4/12/2021 (public release)
-You will no longer get stuck in a loop while in Sigrid's hot tub.
-You should no longer get stuck in a death loop where you keep passing out (not 100% sure about this, though, since I'm unable to replicate the bug).
-It is now possible to unresign yourself to fate.
-You will no longer get stuck in a pred's intestines while she's in the process of letting you out (I thought it was a neat mechanic, but given how many have complained about it, I decided to disable it).

Triple R has been updated to Version 0.3.9. Changelog:
Hewwo everyone! hope you all doing great!

is with great pleasure and no delay at all i present ya the 0.3.9 build! including 4 sexy scenes! those being:

1. Second hell scene featuring Lumy and Luminara spiritus!

2. The minigame art and game over are finally here with Oliver!

3. Prethzy comes from another dimension in search for the Sharpest Sword!What could go wrong? hehehe

4. Ooooooh!! That asshole guard is just ugh! but best to not defy him... Unless you like horses~

Tooth and Craw has been updated to Version 0.7. Changelog:
Wow! An arena? Cool! What’s it for? Nothing yet. But there’s a crowd outside. And in that crowd…

The grumpy polar bear, Gehro! Has an AV ending. Interacting with him can also lead you to…

…an avian couple! Flamingo and raven, ready to… rumble. In bed. CV & UB. And if you’ve got a certain graphic toggle on

The sharp-suited gecko, Jilovan! Has OV and CV. Hack into a “rain booth” and catch him unprepared!

Feral bat has a new ending! …Where she’s eaten by a bear. You’re gobbled too, by the way.

~~~
Along with this update are a few SubscribeStar awards for Venter_Laetus Venter_Laetus ! They are only for those who would like to have “filth” enabled.
~~~

A nice, long AV sequence! And it is… quite messy. Not for the clean-minded!

Darkrite has been updated to Version 1.0. Changelog:
Hey everyone! Believe it or not, the 1.0 version of Darkrite is finally here! This version includes a bit of a UI upgrade, a new event, bug fixes, and even a cheat code or two~

If you'd like to unlock all of chapter 1 at once, just press F1 on the title screen and type in the cheat code B@TY33N

The Hotel has been updated to Version 1.25. Changelog:
-Added Mika (footplay, muskplay, CV, digestion)
-Added Jasmine (cunnilingus, UB)
-Added 1 Germania scene (belly play, AV, digestion)
-Added 1 Xyria scene (anal sex, OV, digestion)
-Added 1 Neil scene (hyper balls, smothering, musk play, CV, cum digestion)
-Added 1 Kassy scene (footplay, sock TF, OV, digestion)
-Added 1 Rupert scene (micro AV)

Moon Peak Manor has been updated to Version 1.08. Changelog:
What's new:
I'm trying new ways to make the scenes in the game a little more than just reading blocks of texts. For the one with Snow, I made it a bit more interactable with you having to go around a small house to do stuff before leading to the sex scene. And for the one with Lily, I added the option for BG music during the scene. I think those two turned out well and might do more interactable things like this in the future.

New characters:
Mariana the Milotic (Found in the new North East hallway on floor 2): Vore

New scenes:
Snow (Anthro Aloen Ninetales): Cuddling, handjob, spooning sex. Unlocked after doing the first RP with Snow.
Lily (Anthro Floatzel): Anal. Unlocked by going back to Lora's bar after doing it for the first time.
Melody (Anthro Primarina): titfuck
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 1/25/

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:08 pm

I'm currently in the middle of playtesting a text adventure of my own. Made it in the desktop version of Quest and I'll be posting a thread on it in the forum when I'm satisfied with it. Only two people know the name of it so far, and whence done I'll let you in on the name as well. Please look forward to it!
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Samar » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:49 pm

Carnivorous Cage

A, for now, short interactive were you need to escape a series of rooms containing dinosaur predators.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/45602245/
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:20 pm

New massive illustrated epic fantasy Quest game dropped:
GLUTTERSAGA

It's completed.
Come check it out!
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62549
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:59 pm

I just posted a link to where you can download my first and hopefully not last text adventure: Sexy Soul Sucking Succubi Skedaddle Saga. Took me about two or three weeks to make and another week to playtest everything. It features badly photoshopped images and the file is so large I had to use a cloud storage site to provide a place where people can download it.

Topic here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62554
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArdienneNoir » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:12 am

Oi, currently there is a game made in quest called vorecity. As of right now you probably won't put it on the list but it is actively being worked on and the author posts updates on it. It might be something to watch for till it might no longer be in a beta.
ArdienneNoir
New to the forum

Postby foxfun » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:27 pm

Nice work!

I wish there are more description for which game contains more Macro/Micro, different size contents.
foxfun
New to the forum

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:38 am

ArdienneNoir wrote:Oi, currently there is a game made in quest called vorecity. As of right now you probably won't put it on the list but it is actively being worked on and the author posts updates on it. It might be something to watch for till it might no longer be in a beta.

Could you post a link to the place the author is posting said updates?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cimche » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:39 pm

making this pokemon mystery dungeon quest game atm, can I get it posted here? viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62746&p=2901859#p2905356
Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Mon May 02, 2022 1:16 am

Found another game to add to the list

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/47022976/

Orrias. dragon pred. mentioned hard vore (hunting). scenes with AV and CV, with others I haven't found yet.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Psycho_wolvesbane » Mon May 02, 2022 2:54 am

Can you please add Voretopia? viewtopic.php?f=79&t=63011
Psycho_wolvesbane
Participator

Postby furvoreite » Mon May 02, 2022 6:47 am

Just released a new game, The Chronicles of Nom. It can be found here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46901869/

The game is mostly M/Player (M), with most scenes being Oral Vore, though it contains a few other scenes too, such as Cock Vore, Soul Vore, etc.

P.S. It's been a while since I last posted on here, but I can see my more recent games have been listed on here anyway. Thanks for that!
furvoreite
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game