List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby killermeow » Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 pm

mZmm wrote:chill

a public pre-alpha will probably be available within the next month. I'm just super excited about it because it's going to be so much better than the hotel now that I actually know what I'm doing with Quest lol

u.u

killermeow wrote:To be fair, a lot of people get burned repeatedly from even a temporary paywall and are iffy at best about getting things blindly from people they don't know, or have little finances to do so. Still, guys, either it'll be free later or it'll crash and burn before it's in a decent state anyways, just bookmark it and check back in a few months like the rest of us. There's tons of free shit out there already, go look at some of that while ya wait- and let's be honest, you shouldn't be pissed that it's there and you don't decide to pay if they disappear, I'd be more pissed if everyone DID pay and they took the money and ran. Until that happens, shut up and do something else, you're making the rest of us poor moochers look bad.

also implying that anything I make is going to crash and burn or that I'm going to abandon it is a pretty shitty thing to do. My most popular game is something I've been working on for almost 3 years pretty consistently. you shouldn't be throwing around assumptions about a person you don't know.

You say that as if I'm making an assumption rather then pointing out a possibility- with how often it happens and with how its happened to SO many other projects, even bigger name ones like yours, I'd NEVER rule out that yes, theres a chance real life will fuck with you some way somehow and kill the project. Granted, 3+ years of consistency is a good thing, but nothing is ever a guarantee until it is fully released either. Issunboshi's Tale proved a long term project can have consistency and still get killed by real life problems (Though in that ones case it was ransomware killing the files) so anything is possible.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mZmm » Fri May 25, 2018 10:38 pm

I broke my hands and I still ended up working on the hotel afterwards

this is my job
mZmm
Participator

Postby BlancaTsukiai » Sat May 26, 2018 7:57 am

Please return to topic.

This is not for discussion. It's for listing news on Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games.
If you want to rant about something, make a new topic about it and don't spam here.

Thank you.
BlancaTsukiai
Somewhat familiar

Postby DaJumpman » Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 pm

Agreed, let's get back on Topic.

Neil's decision to do whatever he did doesn't take away from the fact people are here to look for lewd text adventure games to play, not read about arguments over paywalls or the sort.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alsnapz » Wed May 30, 2018 6:16 pm

Flexible Survival has made a couple more vorish additions.

-The Sewer Gator in the Mall area now has a vore bound state scene added if you defeat her once or go to meet her at her Den.
-The Messy Pig, also in the Mall area, now has a vore bound state if she beats you.
-The Hyena Gang Matriarch now has vore scenes added when you lose to her. To find her, hunt for the Hyena Gang several times until they bring you into their ranks, and then talk to Gina several times after some time.
-A naga can be found on the plains named Serenity; give her her locket back (also found on the plains, hunt for a small cave) and she'll return to your bunker. Talk to her there and you can have her swallow you for some quality time.

*Edit: Linko: http://blog.flexiblesurvival.com
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed May 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Alsnapz wrote:Flexible Survival has made a couple more vorish additions.

-The Sewer Gator in the Mall area now has a vore bound state scene added if you defeat her once or go to meet her at her Den.
-The Messy Pig, also in the Mall area, now has a vore bound state if she beats you.
-The Hyena Gang Matriarch now has vore scenes added when you lose to her. To find her, hunt for the Hyena Gang several times until they bring you into their ranks, and then talk to Gina several times after some time.
-A naga can be found on the plains named Serenity; give her her locket back (also found on the plains, hunt for a small cave) and she'll return to your bunker. Talk to her there and you can have her swallow you for some quality time.

Typing 'hunt small cave' in the plains just gives me an error.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Skittles209 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:13 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:

If you are talking about Serenity. It's Large cave. Or just large, as no creature has large added to its name. And I think just the word cave works as well. If you are talking about the mushroom or cougar scenario (requires mushrooms). The mushrooms are found in the city, starting from the library and any areas similar (corresponding with outside events). Cougar is found in the Urban Forest.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Crazyman536 » Thu May 31, 2018 2:49 am

Skittles209 wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:

If you are talking about Serenity. It's Large cave. Or just large, as no creature has large added to its name. And I think just the word cave works as well. If you are talking about the mushroom or cougar scenario (requires mushrooms). The mushrooms are found in the city, starting from the library and any areas similar (corresponding with outside events). Cougar is found in the Urban Forest.

I can say with confidence "hunt cave" just keeps giving random events. As for finding serenity, hunt naga works.

Edit: Didn't think before I posted. I think you have to find serenity before it'll let you look for the cave. If anybody finds otherwise, let me know so I can remove this comment, don't need bad information.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:39 am

Skyrim CYOA has been updated to Version #5.12. Changelog:

"05/31/18 - V5.12 - 8 new scenes, sponsored by Aeznon, Cardolan, 21parrots. Typos and a mistake also fixed"

The Lodge has been updated to Version #21.3. Changelog:

"[*] Hide and Seek-A little taste of multiplayer -ONLY ON DESKTOP version

[*] Alt path for approaching Woodclose(Also cleaned up his scene) now get the choice of whether you want to go in the belly, or watch the gurgles from the outside(This is a test case)

[*] Alt path when hunted by Pouncer(Another test, one for being humped and just being eaten)

[*] Sound enabled option in Ui,only one testing track, in stomach, also storm track for outside

[*] At naming stone you can add a personal description for yourself as well(essentially a text block you can add) while in general play this has limited use, it is a nice touch for the multiplayer hide and seek I’m working on(Desktop only)).

[*] Slow migration of stomach rooms to a more elegant solution, also laying the groundwork for them remembering how many times you’ve been in, and customizing the stomach sound taunts-

[*] Testing looking at people to find their bellies, and seeing what’s inside. Further going over the idea of setting varying descriptions of prey for when they are in a stomach. THis will NOT likely work on eating complex to look at characters

[*] Cameos and Content

[*] For Horus’s “most” of it is done, you can play a little game of find the musical instrument when you see the gryphon beast, a trickster by nature you're probably screwed the moment you start. The location is easy enough to find, take a wrong step though and your bird chow. You can find him in the Stables(Animal husbandry mag needed)

[*] For Kilodyne, he wanted me to work on the stomp function and it SHOULD be workable for prey that has been shrunken(Use the raygun or potions), you get the option of playfully under foot...or being more lethal.

[*] Bugs/Oversight fixes

[*] Arkyn has a weight, buffet table will add to it(mostly involved if you want to eat him as a vet pred)
[*] Plugged hole in pouncer hunting you while naked, now has a smooth rodgering.
[*] Gelato and Marmalade hidden again, they are part of a scene for the future(Sorry boys)
[*] Greatly slowed down the autofill of stomachs for the gym
[*] Looking at Temblor when he isn’t fed has no risk on getting you eaten...the first time… second time is much much more likely
[*] Always safe to look at Rorshack’s Patrol now, only the first time, keep peering and much more dangerous
[*] Sound enabled option in Ui,only one testing track, in stomach
[*] At naming stone you can add a personal description for yourself as well(essentially a text block you can add) while in general play this has limited use, it is a nice touch for the multiplayer hide and seek I’m working on(Desktop only))."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:27 pm

Delectable by GurgleTCG has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Delectable is written to be like a companion to the card game, Gurgle. The characters, as well as some of the places and items, will all be found on the cards when Gurgle is released. I'm hoping this will build up a little background for the TCG so that the game is more than just saucy cards.

Keep in mind that presently, Delectable is in an alpha state. This means that there's only a fraction of the content in there that I want to have, and parts may be broken. If any areas say "WIP", there is a probability that proceeding will break the game or lead to otherwise unfinished content.

Please give any feedback you like, including bugs, spelling errors, and suggestions! This will be extremely helpful in making sure that Delectable becomes as polished as can be.
"

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... table-demo

The Lab has been updated to Version 5.00. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
[New Monster] New monster in Floor 2, Ceiling Worm
[Vore Scene] Floor 2 Ceiling Worm can OV you
[Vore Scene] Floor 2 Ceiling Worm can OV your companion
[Vore Scene] Floor 2 Phantom (Final Showdown Gryphon) can CV you
[Vore Scene] Floor 2 Toll Beast ("Lizardman") can OV your companion
[Addition] New short story in Floor 2 Observation Room, "The Slugbeast-taur".
[Addition] Phantom now references your species selection.
[Change] Followers can now be dynamically referred to by species
[Change] Giving the Lizardman extra credits now restores some health
[Change] Phantom's room is now called The Final Showdown
[Change] "Semi-placeholder" remarks removed from The Final Showdown (I might refine these someday, but it's not super high priority)
"
Granite
Participator

Postby Angelblast » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 am

Couple of little tweak updates have been released, latest info here
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8724395/

I'm also offering a couple of character slots, more info on that here
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8753764/
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Angelblast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Another tiny tweaking update released.

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8770839/

Essentially, I have added the maps I made, which can now be found in the game.
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Geico1700 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:59 pm

There was a text based vore game I stumbled across, but I came remember the name of it. Essentially you start in a forest and explore and interact with the creatures there (ex. Feeding a plant boy/girl berries, a Seagull at the junkyard, and an orc at her house until her daughter comes home). Then you progress until you get to a large city. Not sure what the name of it was though, anyone else know what it's called?
Geico1700
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Geico1700 wrote:There was a text based vore game I stumbled across, but I came remember the name of it. Essentially you start in a forest and explore and interact with the creatures there (ex. Feeding a plant boy/girl berries, a Seagull at the junkyard, and an orc at her house until her daughter comes home). Then you progress until you get to a large city. Not sure what the name of it was though, anyone else know what it's called?

Sounds like Paraphore, but I was never able to find the vore in it :(
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreeperBoy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:21 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Sounds like Paraphore, but I was never able to find the vore in it :(

I was gonna say, it sounds exactly like Paraphore. There's only one instance of "vore", but it's more of a face-sit than anything else.
CreeperBoy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:22 am

Is there anything that's F pred and not furry?
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby killermeow » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:43 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:Is there anything that's F pred and not furry?

Could go over to Giantess City and get Elsa's Motel- fairly good, but no versions ever got finished sadly. Still, both the original 0.5dev and Elsa's Motel Renovated versions have a TON of content, so they're both good pickups.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:19 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:Is there anything that's F pred and not furry?

Tiny Perspectives is amazing, sadly it hasn’t had any new content recently.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:48 am

CreeperBoy wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:Sounds like Paraphore, but I was never able to find the vore in it :(

I was gonna say, it sounds exactly like Paraphore. There's only one instance of "vore", but it's more of a face-sit than anything else.

I think there is another one or two involving glowing rabbits in the story stuff.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Angelblast's Vorish Adventure Game has been updated to Version 13.6. Changelog can be found in the journals linked by Angelblast up above.

Consume has been updated to Version 0.51. Changelog:

"v0.49

* Added QTE event. Gold Room contents coming soon.
* Added arousal growing while holding prey in your belly

v0.50

* Buying a Gold Membership actually buys it now.
* Gold Room machines are available to use.
* Staff room machine and vending in place. Shay's quest will be finished soon.
* Ice Cream can be bought and eaten in the shop.
* Bessie's quest can be progressed to allow you into the staff room. The rest of her quest is coming soon.

v0.51

* Bessie's quest is mostly finished. The remaining two events will be finished shortly.
* Ice cream shop fully in place"

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.19. Changelog:

"Update 0.18: Refined story structure, fixed Sarah's UB scenes, added Sarah's OV scene.
Update 0.18.1: Patch fix.
Update 0.19: Kira's CV scene"

The Showers have been updated to Version 0.9.6.9. Changelog:

"Change log: for 2.6.5 and up.
Added in Cj
Added in Tom
Added in Joey
Continuation scene with Rider
New use for the pills
Added a 'bed'
Added a sauna
Added a mini punishment for inputting the wrong code.
Added in Bobby"

Lastly, I just wanted to let everyone know that earlier today there was a journal update for Embryss Night, which you can read here. It looks like the creator/s are planning on updating the game again now that there's time to do so. There are two updates planned for July. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the game be developed, as it's one of my personal favorites.
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game