List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/3/1

Postby Crazyman536 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:26 am

not normally the one to post this but...

Flexible survival

Blake - Vore: On the flipside, those who submit to Blake and have 'more vore' on have a chance to be cock vored or anal vored by the dirty rat. Careful that you don't play with the rodent's insides too much, or you might be looking at a permanent stay.

Sam and Shrinking Shrooms: After finding the shrinking shroom site, you can tell Sam about it to open up some micro scenes with the taur, featuring a mawl play+oral vore scene and another with anal vore. You can even periodically get shrinking shrooms from the scientist. Note that this content is currently only available in Sam's dracovixentaur form and after you have sex with them a few times.

Ranae: Touched by madness is no longer required for her vore scenes.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/3/1

Postby Granite » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 am

Belonging by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You've been sent to a far away kingdom in the desert as a representative for not only your kingdom, but your family as well. The first job you get is a simple one, tax collecting. As a strange human to a city full of reptiles, you've caught the eye of a few of them. Who will get to you first?

A short interactive with 7 scenes/endings to find. 10 for patrons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/31771395/

Carnivore Cruise Line has been updated to Version 0.2. Changelog:

"- Updated deck traversal to make it easier to get around
- Added friend and predator logs to help track who you've met already (not everyone is completed yet)
- Added two new decks containing the atrium, promenade, and two restaurants
- The promenade features a random event system just to mix up the tempo of exploration
- Added rescue events for three of your missing friends
- To access much of the new content, make sure you meet/befriend Walter and Otto in the Fitness Center and Spa
- Other random stuff, I'm sure
"

The Lab has been updated to Version 8.50. Changelog:

"[Scene] Floor 2 Library contains a new extremely kinky short story involving a dragoness and giant centipede. (May include brief OV, light digestion, egg-eating (straight from dragoness), spaying reference (not performed), living insertion, and dragon-to-dracobug transformation.)
[Scene] Floor 2 Orca can "accidentally" digest you during its new content.
[Scene] Floor 2 Bookworm can eat your companion. (Very short scene)
[Scene] Floor 2 Mantis can Sex and OV you. (You may choose between this scene or the existing one.)
[Addition] Six additional "filler" books have been added to the Floor 2 Library.
[Addition] You can now have your companion search for a book in the Floor 2 Library. This offers the same reward potential as searching personally, except your companion risks being eaten instead of you.
[Addition] Floor 2 Orca can take you to a second place (as long as you don't offend it on the first trip)
[Change] Finding one of the short stories in the Library is slightly more likely than before.
[Bug Fix] Garry the wolf (a potential companion) is feeling a bit more in tune with his masculinity and will henceforth be referred to with male pronouns.
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 6/6/1

Postby LtFuzz » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:00 pm

Looks like this thread died. >w<
LtFuzz
New to the forum

Postby Absentia » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:19 am

LtFuzz wrote:Looks like this thread died. >w<

Little early to presume that I feel, it's more of a list then anything else, besides I doubt Granite has kept this thing going for four years only to suddenly abandon it.

And I've know it's been said by others many times before, but I'll say it again, this thread should really be pinned, is too useful and convenient not to be
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:00 pm

Absentia wrote:
LtFuzz wrote:Looks like this thread died. >w<

Little early to presume that I feel, it's more of a list then anything else, besides I doubt Granite has kept this thing going for four years only to suddenly abandon it.

And I've know it's been said by others many times before, but I'll say it again, this thread should really be pinned, is too useful and convenient not to be

I'm still here! There just hasn't been too many things updating for me to post about. But there is now! Update will be up momentarily.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:36 pm

Changed Forever by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You've just woken up a bit away from the road. You don't remember when you took a nap there nor do you remember losing all your belongings, and just your luck, the weather is turning for the worse. The bright side is that there's a tavern nearby, maybe you can stay the night there with a little work? The bartender does give free drinks to helpers after all.

A short interactive with 9 endings. 2 bonus scenes and 2 extra endings for patreons.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32146591/

Flesh Dimension has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:

"It returns! Apologies for the long hiatus, wrote half of this update almost a year ago & only finished it recently on account of my archnemisis, life stuff. On top of the new written content, I've improved most of the audio & added some new tracks. There's now a walkthrough if you want to know what - and who - you're getting into."

A Gaze From The Southlands has been updated to Version 0.05. Changelog:

"I was able to fix the issue of the arrow that allows folks to backtrack after choices have been made so that will make everything easier to access as paths become more complex. Robard has gotten the largest load and there are opportunities to fill in the other nightly sex scenes in the coming week. Lavni also exposits about various things and I've been lacking on Ivantis since working at the brothel will include a wide variety of potential hookups. Definitely more rapid-fire than the slow burn immersion with Lavni and the Hyena Husband. "

The Hotel has been updated to Version 0.90. Changelog:

"-Added Misha (UB, perma-endo)
-Added Noryu (AV, endo or digestion)
-Added Nellie (endo UB)
-Added Bernadette (breast smothering, endo OV)
-Added Alejandro + Brianna (CV, m/f, cum digestion)
-Added Germania (facesitting, AV, OV)
-Added 1 Neil scene (navel vore)
-Added 3 Ludwig scenes (blowjob -> endo OV, worship/footplay -> endo OV, growth -> pawplay -> facesitting -> frotting -> OV)
-Added an art piece by Geckomania to Gecko's CV scene
"

Twas The Night Before has been updated to Version 2, the July Update. Changelog:

"Last year I did a special Christmas interactive! It was short, pretty neat, but I got caught up and added too many endings! So, I figured I'd finish the entire interactive this year with a July special and then a wrap up this coming Christmas!

Opened up YCH spots for the 3 new endings you can find in this game earlier this month and now you can play them! You could have been supporting my Patreon page and viewing all this smut like 2-3 weeks ago?! GOSH HECK WHY AREN'T YOU A JAGUAR PATRON?!
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated from Version 0.1.31.0 to Version 0.2.1.0

Changelog: I actually really dropped the ball on updating this one and forgot to update the list here since May. So the amount of changes between those several versions is huge. Rather than posting them here, it would be better for you all just to go look at the website.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 7/31/

Postby Granite » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:34 pm

A Gaze From The Southlands has been updated to Version 0.6. Changelog:

"This update has a finished Robard vore scene and an alternative that hints at more in the future concerning his path as well as the Ivantis' route expanding the maned fox encounter. Sadly, this is unfinished as well as the other three, but the stakes are set. Impressing the owner of The Copper Bell will take boldness, guile, and maybe some begging so long as you can sacrifice what little pride Rand still has."

Second Chances has been updated to Version 0.8. Changelog:

"· Added AN ENTIRE NEW SECTION at the end of the town! You may need to experiment a little if you want to see everything! There's a castle section, as well as several other encounters and endings!
· AN ENDING TO THE GAME!!
· Additional Lab Ending. Still a work in progress.
· Many additional bar scenes, bug fixes.
· Elephant should work as intended, as well as his trades.
· Minotaur maze will no longer lock the "Undo" function.
· Bunny village finished! Hell finished!
· Option to skip intro, content warnings.
"

The Lab has been updated to Version 9.00. Changelog:

"[New Predator] Lord Treval makes his encore appearance in Floor 2.
[Scene] Help Lord Treval eat one of his servants. (snakecock-vore)
[Scene] Help Lord Treval eat you. (snakecock-vore)
[Scene] Watch Lord Treval eat a dragon. (M/solo, OV, soul vore)
[Scene] Watch Lord Treval eat a wyvern. (M/solo, snakecock-vore, soul vore)
[Scene] Ask Lord Treval to eat you. (OV, M/player sex, soul vore)
[Scene] Floor 2 Plant can do living insertion of slugs and OV you. (You may choose between this scene or the existing one.)
[Addition] Lord Treval has quite a lot to say, and a quite a lot you can say to him. Choose your words carefully; this gryphon will look for any excuse to put you inside himself.
[Change] Due to the increasing number of events added, the forcefields have been removed from the northeast portion of Floor 2.
[Change] I have been informed that not every animal has a muzzle or snout. While I am confirming the veracity of this statement, I am temporarily making such references dynamic. General rule is that mammals have muzzles, reptilians have snouts, and floofy things with wings have beaks.
[Change] Customizing species lets you select the "muzzle"-substitute word that will be used.
[Change] You can no longer "smell self" in the options room to show your species.
"

The Lodge has been updated to Version #28. Changelog:

"Change logs..
Added Yodel scene, simple but first thing I’ve been able to do since the fire…
Riley has a TF scene now- You can NOT be a human to trigger it(yet), any other species should work fine)

Opened “In Construction” Areas.
ALL OF THESE ARE VERY VERY WIP< there samples with varying amount of content..
These were planned before the fire, not sure i’ll be getting back to them ever.
From Taxi-Maneaters nightclub
From Taxi- Theme park(works best if your a lady)
From Taxi- Toystory
"
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 8/5/1

Postby PoiYoFan » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:54 am

Check out my CAI bots here!
PoiYoFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cimche » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:13 am

Cimche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:35 am

Flexible survival
Sam: The sciency taur now has more Shrinking Shroom scenes in the form of unbirth and cock vore, both of which have bound states after doing the respective scenes a few times.

No bound states for oral or anal yet. and if you stay inside until sanity hits 0, you get a slightly different release text and sanity set to 40.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby DaJumpman » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Can someone help me out? I have memories of this one game where you play as like, twins or siblings or something and you explore around, there was some goo monsters that can eat you and the like, you can spend the night in an inkeeper's gut if you lack the coins...

Urrrr, it drives me insane because i KNOW I have it on my laptop but that currently has no charger -_-
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fevix » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:27 am

DaJumpman wrote:Can someone help me out? I have memories of this one game where you play as like, twins or siblings or something and you explore around, there was some goo monsters that can eat you and the like, you can spend the night in an inkeeper's gut if you lack the coins...

Urrrr, it drives me insane because i KNOW I have it on my laptop but that currently has no charger -_-

I don't know about goo monsters, but there IS a game where you play as two characters and can swap between them at will, and you can sleep in an inkeeper if you don't have coins.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40341
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 am

A Harmless Bite by Pellimort has been added to the list of games. Description:

""A Harmless Bite" is a short visual novel with hard vore.

Warnings:
The game includes uncensored smut. All such scenes are consensual.
The game includes hard vore. Meaning, body parts torn into with blood/guts visible. All such scenes are not consensual.

The game follows protagonist Vienna, who is romantically interested in cryptids. Coccolare is one such being with an appetite. Through *magic*, zir bite doesn't do any lasting damage.

There are four possible endings, and some variation within those.
"

Link: https://pellimort.itch.io/a-harmless-bite

The Royal Treatment - An Embryss Sidestory by EmbryssNight has been added to the list of games. Description:

"My first attempt at doing a playable side-story for Embryss Night using the TWINE engine.

You have come at the request of none other than Empress and ruler of this land. The source of the sun and life itself, at the belly of whom exists the world. Embryss, Dragon Queen.

Atop the highest peak, by the courtesy of a flight of giant ravens, you have been delivered to her halls and ultimately to her waiting room. link-reveal: The Dragon's Den, her attendants call it with amusement.

It is an enormous hall, big enough, you think, to fit a small town into. It takes you what feels like forever to walk down from the archway to the enormous ruby curtains that hang from the cavern in the back. Gold-colored stone forms up in columns, supporting a brilliant ceiling mosaic'd with scenes of creatures great and small indulging one another in play, pleasure, and feasting.
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32525542/

Departure by CarterTheDeer has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Didn't think I would get this out so soon, but here it is! My first demo for my text adventure! This text adventure contains quite a few things, so here is a list to make sure you want to play it:

Vore, Musk, Micro, Paws, Feet, Cock vore, Oral vore, Cum, Male only, Mouthplay, sexual activities
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32713146/

A Snack In The Woods by Relius has been added to the list of games. Description:

"An interactive vore story featuring a Liepard, Shaide (owned by SirEnder_ ), and a floatzel named Lum. It features only oral vore and only those two characters. There are multiple endings, and ~30 chapters.

This is my first interactive story, so I would appreciate the feedback.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32596612/

Pokemon Lab Experiment by SyrusAlpha has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Ponyta Oral Vore
Joltik Oral Vore (Endo) and Anal(?) Vore.
Furret Oral, Anal, and Unbirth.
Toxicroak Oral, and Cock Vore.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32753341/

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.2.0. Changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 8/22/

Postby SynxTheLynx » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:54 am

The Deervious Exploits of Doelicious Issue 1

The Evil Doelisious is attempting to attack the Hall of Heroes. Will they be stopped? Find out in this exciting issue.

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32588686/
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ftkxd82as5nj ... t6G2a?dl=0
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 8/22/

Postby Granite » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:44 am

Under His Control by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You're coming home from college after hearing your brother came back before you. Unable to resist his lure, you're only stopped by the need to sleep. Will he treat you the same? Of course he is.

An interactive that comes with 8-10? endings. 4 bonus endings for patreons
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32893810/

The Deervious Exploits of Doelicious by Resistorserve and Vjeolpsyckis has been added to the list of games. Description:

"The Evil Doelisious is attempting to attack the Hall of Heroes. Will they be stopped? Find out in this exciting issue.

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32588686/

A Verry Vorry World by Cimche has been added to the list of games. Description:

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... orry-world

Rasa by KD has been added to the list of games. Description:

Rasa is a vore text adventure game. You take the role of an ordinary anthro/quadruped sentient animal in a civilized, modern-day city. A twist of fate leads to you meeting a strange creature with extraordinary powers. The creature takes a liking to you, delaying your being eaten alive... for now. As long as you cooperate with his unstoppable feeding rampage.

This game contains several occasions of Rasa performing oral vore and "soft" digestion (non-graphic) on NPC anthros. There are also several occasions of lewd rubbing with hands or otherwise (male/solo & male/player). The player character cannot be eaten in this demo. All language is strictly PG-rated.

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32884917/

Departure has been updated to Version 0.2. Changelog:

"Fixed a bug with some items where you couldn't pick them up after dropping them. Let me know if any other items are like this. It's an easy fix, but I sometimes forget to do it!
Added main terminal: Not too much here yet. Gonna be a main hub with more going on as the game progresses
Added gift shop: This will be a place where you can get items to use during the game. Most are just placeholders right now. But don't get caught or take too much, or else you might find yourself in trouble!
Added Bar/Restaurant: Will have more events happening here, but for right now only 1 is implemented! Will be necessary to get certain items!
"

Degrees of Lewdity has been updated to Version 0.2.3.2. Changelog can be found here.
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 9/8/1

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Flexible Survival has received its August update. Here are the vore-relevant changelog notes.

Eva: There's a new event on the Beach with a large shark lady, and her ass is eager to take in some prey. Features a special bound state with multiple phases.

The event in question is the new "Sunbathing Shark" event.
Last edited by Benevorlent on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:50 am

Said it before and I'll say it again: Azulookami needs his own section.
Whenever I check for new stuff it's so much harder to find when 3/4 of the games in the twine section are from him.
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rokaku » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Elsa's Motel has been updated! So stoked to dive in. It looks like it is now called "Elsa's Motel: No Vacancy" and is on version 0.2.2

Giantess City thread: https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopi ... hilit=elsa

Text Adventures link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... -novacancy
Rokaku
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:31 am

Deeper Club by Kalnareff has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Deeper Club is a visual novel with dating sim mechanics. The game follows the story of Melo, who has been invited by his brother to join him at a very special club where sex and vore isn't forbidden."

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33039698/

Coming Over For Dinner by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You've just moved into your new house this morning, and after a long day of unpacking, it's time to settle down by getting dinner ready while watching yrou favorite streamer. But just as you're food is done, you get an unexpected guest and he's not leaving till he's full. One way or another.

A short vore themed fan interactive that comes with 4 endings
"

Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/33068024/

The Last Guardian: A Vore Game by Owashi has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Hi, there is my first try at a choose your own adventure game.
In this game you'll play as a character on a journey with a trico from the last guardian.
But during your adventure you were attacked by an armored trico and your companion was hurt. You need to find a way to survive. Be it by feeding your companion or something else. But you'll be chased by the other trico and she'll be happy to eat you if she ever finds you.

It is quick to end but there are a lot of endings, so don't hesitate to start again.

This game contain adult material:
-Oral vore
-Digestion sometimes a little graphic
-Bones and belching

There are some scenes containing the following, but you'll always be warn if you reach them, so feel free to restart if you don't want to read about them:
- Sexual content
- Gore
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/32991406/

The Lands of Sirra by Naughty-Hungry-Lion has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Warning! This game contains many furry related stuff that if you don't know, you won't like! Serious warning! This game contains: Vore (player pred), Vore (player prey), Foot fetish (Furry), Fart/burp Fetish (furry), Diaper fetish (Furry), Yiff (Sub), Yiff (Dom), Various other vores and fetishes."

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33003895/
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 9/17/

Postby Granite » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 pm

Meet Miso by StormyRange has been added to the list of games. Description:

"A (mildly) interactive adult furry story involving various types of vore (everything apart from oral and anal vore can be toggled off, sexual content can also be toggled off)! and optional sexual situations by vore animator sprite editor StormyRange!

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33194634/

Recovery by Honoriam has been added to the list of games. Description:

"Recovery is a story-driven vorish survival game. Story comes before fetish. There's plenty of vore, yes, but it's all part of the rich story woven within (well, at least past the prologue... and therefore not yet available). That said, what fun is there in just being spoon fed everything? You'll need to piece things together yourselves! At a surface, Recovery may seem like a slice-of-life game, but I assure you that it is anything but... as you'll find out as soon as the horrors start...

This release of Recovery features the full prologue to get players used to the style and setting of the game. There are 8 NPCs present allowing various levels of interaction, several vore scenes with the player as both pred and prey, and the prologue is (barring potential bug fixes) complete. The real story, though, begins soon...

With all that said, please enjoy, and please, leave me any feedback below or via a note! I would absolutely love to hear what people think.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/33211410/

Departure has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:

"For this update, it is more focused on making the airport feel more alive by adding interactive things and people! Therefore, the next update I plan to advance the plot a bit, so that's something to look forward to! Also, this update added less vore stuff and more paw play and underwear stuff, so if you are into that stuff then you lucked out this time!!! For those vore fans, there are some vore stuff added as well!

And here is a link to the walkthrough: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zcq1kl9b3mcmq ... 3.pdf?dl=0
"
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game