List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby Angelblast » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Small update to my game released today.
Added Ewebun, and tweaked one or two things.

Details in my F.A. Journal
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8417444/

Still working on more things as and when I can do~
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 am

Angelblast wrote:Small update to my game released today.
Added Ewebun, and tweaked one or two things.

Details in my F.A. Journal
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8417444/

Still working on more things as and when I can do~

Version updated on the front page. : )
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:57 pm

The Lab has been added to the list of games. Link: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/24941628
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:05 pm

The Lodge has been updated to Version #17. Changelog can be found at the following Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xIA ... axYjww8ndk
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:27 pm

A Predator's Beginnings has been added to the list of games.

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25051439/

Description:
"In this vore text adventure game, you play as a new predator still in training, practicing to reach the top of the food chain! Explore the world, solve puzzles, uncover the mysteries of the small town of Nowille and, most importantly: treat your stomach to a wide variety of delicious, filling prey! Not 10, not 15, but 20 different prey can find their way into the depths of your hungry gut!

Will you devour them all? Or will you spare some and learn more about the stories behind them? Will you appreciate the help of potential allies or will you consider them to be better off as your dinner? The choice is yours! For the most part. Heheh.
"
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 6. Changelog:

"New Fun

I finished the caverns, for now. Each room has at least one real event in it.

* Main room: A sinister slime lurks to make you part of itself
* Wet room: Something evil and tentacly awaits to turn you into a classic D&D monster
* Crystal room: The crystals can make you sparkly and smooth like them
* Crystal room: The crystals can be like mirrors sometimes, but you won’t leave with the reflection you remember
* Dark room: It is dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue

It’s also a day for finishing dangling plot threads

* You can now finish flute’s quest line. Fuck him repeatedly to become his ideal vixen, then explore in his room while wearing the panties and shirt he gives you.
* Submissive players can become a mare for that feral horse on the side of the road to the farm. Just explore there while submissive
* Watersports? Watersports! Flute sells a cursed potion that unlocked pee-related events. One for Turner, Grizz and Ace after you drink the potion. Just explore near them

Inanimate fun! You can now explore while inanimate. It should make things more interesting.

* Two events for being a sock
* One event for being a plush
* One event for being a cobblestone
* Two events for being a footstool
* Four events for being a pumpkin, because october

And, from repeat-contributor CJMPinger, a lot of new content!

* Head east from the art store to find the contributor gallery. For his dedication to the game, CJMPinger now has his own world in the Painted World Of CJMPinger. South from the gallery is a devil/angel room with his new content.
* A devil NPC, and an angel NPC! With an event for the devil and one for the angel that can clear your master status. Good times!
* He also has a new spell written up but I need to code it

New Features

* Explore is now allowed as an object. Should allow for some fun
* Flute sells things now. His shop will be for unlocking kink flags. If a kink is “objectionable” (pee, hardcore foot fetish, gore maybe etc) you will be able to unlock that kink with him. Atm he just does pee
* The contributor gallery. A place that contributors can have their own whole worlds if they write them up. Be canon with the rest of the setting, or don’t! It’s up to them. East of the art shop"

Summoned by Accident has been updated to Version 9. Changelog:

"What's New:
* Updated combat... Again
* A new contestant in the arena

Pred Side
* Started on Gen's day three route
* Started on Tralds bromance and romance day 3 route
* Started on both ways to the black panther's route
* Started the intro after the mansion day 3
* Started the intro after the park day 3
* Fixed the errors in the cv rabbit training
* Bunch of typos, grammar, and sentence structure fixes.

Prey Side
* Started on Aero's day three route
* Started on Grisus day three route (3 intro variants)
* Started on Grisus forced day three route
* Started on Gray's day three route
* Started on Score's day three route
* Started on Warren's forced day three route
* Started on Xav's day three route (3 intro variants)
* Started on day three after the bar
* Fixed Warren saving after the orca ate you
* Fixed Grisus saving you after the orca ate you
* Bunch of typos, grammar, and sentence structure fixes.

After a month of unless coding, and being confused while reading a guide to do it, it's back from the dead. There was also a guide for this being made in the google... But.. Uhhh... It'll come later after day 3 is done. >.> <.<

Didn't add anything from the arena side. I'll be focused on doing all that for next update, and since that's all prey side. I probably should do another contestant so preds can have something too... But then! I'll have it back what I normally do. One route pred and prey till the day is finished."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Graduation has been added to the list of games.

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=51509
Granite
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Damn, I'm super glad you're keeping on top with all these updates and new games so well - so many good games would have totally flown by me if you hadn't... so thank you for your work.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Granite » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Nouvi wrote:Damn, I'm super glad you're keeping on top with all these updates and new games so well - so many good games would have totally flown by me if you hadn't... so thank you for your work.

Thanks. I do my best. :-D
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:33 am

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.03. Changelog:

""Update 0.03: I've added an unbirth scene and fleshed out the old scenes, including the improving the pictures."

Summoned By Accident has been updated to Version 10. Changelog:

"What's New:
-Removal of the combat system
-Errors fixed
-Spelling and grammar fixes throughout the story

Pred side
-Continuation of Gen's route
-Started the separation of Gen's romance and bromance routes
-Started a way to Grisus' route
-Started a way to Grisus' forced route
-Changed both of the rabbit and otter scenes back to they were before the combat implementation
- Edit: Fixed errors and spelling in Trald's, Gen's, and both of Grisus' route

Prey side
-Started Bloodthirster's route on day 3
-Started another another way to Bloodthirster's route
-Started Chase's romance route on day 3
-Started Chase's forced route on day 3
-Started Duilio's route on day 3
-Started Gour's route on day 3
-Started day 3 for working for Bloodthirster
- Edit: Changed the orca fight, and story skip for Xav along with errors and spelling issues
- Edit: Fixed an error that forces you on Gour's path if you handed flier out for Zorro

I know I said I would put out another contestant in the arena, and I was. I was writing him... But... Uhhh... The player dominating him seemed a bit forced... I didn't like it. So instead, I wrote some of Gen's route cause i really want to. And the combat system, it'ls just better if I do combat like I use to. Which is like they how are in the arena.

Better for phone users, and it doesn't take me like a week to do it. Also, the new stuff I was going to put in it doesn't work for phone users. I'm not a coder, Idk hwo to fix it.

Also worked on the Story Skip... That took some time... Soooo much time for all the errors.

And! I'm getting to the part of the story soon where bots, verse, and subs are being introduced, and there will be events where the player can take the dominate roll. I don't know if you notice or not. I like to write doms cause I'm a sub... Sooo...

Anyone who is wants to critique my writing early for this. Please pm or leave a comment.

Last notes: All the teasing is going to pay off... Next update. Sooo many not teases I have to write... Maybe I should of made everyone like Xav so there will always be payout as long as you do it right. xD"
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.04. Changelog:

"Update 0.04: Added an AV scene, redone several old pictures and added shortcut options, also changed Tracy to Sarah for better story sense."
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.04.1. Changelog:

"Update 0.04.1: Sarah and June scenes now in full colour."

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 7. Changelog:

"New Fun
* There is like a whole new region south of the farm. Jeez! Lots of fun and goofy events to be had there. Each of the seven new rooms has three events in it.
* The new region involves the southern end of the valley, leading to a river and eventually the port village of Otterton.
* Events of note include one new species tf (fishperson) and a bad end (feral dragon)

Bug Fixes
* The "tell" command now actually works. You no longer have to type-like-this to use it
* The "emote" command recognises capital letters
* You don't have to keep clicking the chat bar to chat anymore

Other
* Flute's room was getting really crowded so I split his area into two locations, his tent and an alley. The events previously in Flute's room have been spread out between the two areas."

The Lab has been updated to Version #1.00. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
* [Addition] The doors have unlocked for 8 new predators.
* -- Chameleon, Chessmaster, Crocodile, Giant Spider, Lion, Lord Treval, Snake, T. Rex.
* [Addition] The best ending for opening 20 treasure chests and using the plot item inside.
* [Addition] 4 additional selectable difficulty modes. (Sandbox, Easy, Normal, Hard, Nightmare)
* [Addition] New item, Bag of Holding; produces one random item per use, but no plot items. (Sandbox only)
* [Addition] Vore sounds.
* [Addition] Death's Door mechanic.
* -- When reduced to zero health by a pred, you have a percentage chance to escape with 1 health anyway.
* -- This chance is ignored if you choose to give up. It'd be weird to give up and then miraculously escape.
* -- The chance decreases each time it is triggered, so you can't save-scum through it forever.
* [Addition] The map squares are now color-coded.
* -- Red means incomplete.
* -- Green means completed.
* -- Violet means vending machine.
* -- This may change in future versions due to different gameplay elements.
* [Addition] More customized verb responses are added across the board, including generic responses.
* [Addition] New method to deal with KBot.
* [Addition] Chomper Plant (one-off scene)
* [Addition] New digest scene for Zsaarr.
* [Change] When being swallowed, another key press is required to actually move to "Inside (predator)"
* [Change] Zsaarr's Look At text lightly revised for typos and clarity.
* [Change] Paragraphs should always/mostly have breaks now.
* [Change] Giving up no longer affects your health points. Although for most practical purposes you're still 30 seconds from being gurgled.
* [Change] One extra item works against the Ceiling Worm.
* [Bug Fix] Approaching the Panther multiple times no longer repeats the vore encounter.
* [Bug Fix] Hoarder now has proper text for swallowing you.
* [Bug Fix] Panther now has a Look At description.
* [Bug Fix] Panther now has a button for Approach, minus a button for Speak To.
* [Bug Fix] Use of inappropriate items (e.g. sodas) on Predators now makes you pick something else instead of exiting the script. Sodas and cloth bags are not self-defense items, guys.
* [Hotfix] You can now go "in" the door for 6G instead of having to "enter door".
* [Hotfix] You are now immune to being digested by KBot if you are holding a certain item.
* [Hotfix] You can now "enter door" for 4C instead of having to go "in"."

The Lodge has been updated to Version #17.5. Changelog can be found in the Google Doc here.
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:44 am

Trapped by JagKitty has been added to the list of games.

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25289695/

Description:

"The following was created over a two month period to showcase my first attempt at making a text based adventure game. Things within are relatively simple puzzles but the basis of the adventure does revolve around fetish material! This includes, but not limited to, furries, vore, feet, transformation, sexual situations and details, absorption, soul stealing, digestion, etc...

If those things don't tickle your fancy please don't play this game!
"
Granite
Participator

Postby Granite » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Summoned by Accident has been updated to Version #11. Changelog:

"What's new:
-More story skip improvements and fixes

Pred side
-Continuation of day 3 after the mansion
-Started intro of Talos' route
-Started another path for Grisus' route
-Started intro to Kuri's route

Prey side
-Continued day 3 for working for Bloodthirster
-Finished day 3 Chase's forced route
-Added a wolfkiller25 wolfkiller25 event
-Started another path for Grisus' route

Glad I'm removing the combat system, cause story skip is taking it's place of making me spend days writing it and fixing it.

Also, sorry for the little pred content. Just story skip so long and I wanted to write Chase's forced path first. Next update though. Focused. On finishing a path on both. FOCUSED!!!

Also. Tip. Like Xav's intro. Day three is going to go about on how much people like you and what you said before. Though you won't be able to see everything with story skip eventually... Like on Xav's route.

Sorry I don't want to spend even more time on story skips. I can't put up something for every possible route. But don't worry, I'm working on that guide. Just don't want to release it till everyone is in the story so it'll cut down on spoilers. That and I need to work on it more than spending almost week doing story skips."
Granite
Participator

Postby Angelblast » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Update released today.

Details in my FA Journal here
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8495425/

Enjoy.
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Angelblast's Vorish Adventure Game has been updated to Version 10. Changelog:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8495425/

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.05. Changelog:

"Update 0.05: Mikes CV scene split into two colour pictures and the charity event was moved to the new college tree."
Granite
Participator

Postby Angelblast » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 am

I have nudged out another little update this weekend, notably swapping out Ira for Quasar. A few little tweaks to some of the interactions.
As ever, all game related updates and news can be found in my F.A. Journals.
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Thad Chetwick's Hotel of Wonder has been added to the list of games. It features over 300 pages of material and 77 endings. Description:

"The following was created over a nine month period to showcase my first attempt at making a choose your own adventure style game! The basis of the advernture does revolve around fetish material. This includes, but not limited to: furries, vore, feet, transformation, sexual situations and details, absorption, digestion, etc...

If those things don't tickle your fancy please don't play this game!

---

Spring break! About time to pull the car over for the day and rest! You and your friends happen upon a location: Thad Chetwick's Hotel of Wonder! A free night is yours if you survive the night! Simple enough, right?
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25479133/
Granite
Participator

Postby Phietto » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Random thought, but it might be an idea to sort the list into Headings depending on platform (i.e Twine/Quest/Browser), just for clarity, since there's starting to be quite a few entries in the first post

Related:
Wow holy heckie there's a lot of text adventures and games out there, it's awesome <3
I do stuff, but also I made a text adventure!
THETA Patreon
Phietto
Been posting for a bit

Postby Granite » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:34 am

Phietto wrote:Random thought, but it might be an idea to sort the list into Headings depending on platform (i.e Twine/Quest/Browser), just for clarity, since there's starting to be quite a few entries in the first post

Done. What do you think?

I also updated the intro part to make it more official and less casual.
Granite
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game