List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby ipeerownu » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:04 am

failbird105 wrote:Apparently there's been a new addition to Flexible Survival, an entire area dedicated to vore called Vohr Island. Problem is I have no idea how to trigger the event that lets you get there, so I have no clue what new content, if there is any yet, might be there, I'm not entirely sure it's even implemented in the version of the game I'm using.

Edit: Yep, it exists, though there's not much there at the moment, there's a mutant human with a huge cock that does CV, and a carnivorous plant that eats you to, but that's it for now.

You access Vohr Island by going to the beach, and using the "hunt pirate standoff" event. Save the rat twins. Do the next step the note they leave behind directs you to do.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:28 am

On the subject of new flexible survival stuff:
"Savina: A hungry, seductive snake of enormous proportions has taken residence deep inside of the Urban Forest, and she's looking for someone to do her bidding. More scenes to come in the near future."
She probably doesn't have any vore scenes yet, but it does sound like a high probability of having them in the future. Sometime to keep an eye on, at least.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ipeerownu » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:31 am

Jaxed wrote:On the subject of new flexible survival stuff:
"Savina: A hungry, seductive snake of enormous proportions has taken residence deep inside of the Urban Forest, and she's looking for someone to do her bidding. More scenes to come in the near future."
She probably doesn't have any vore scenes yet, but it does sound like a high probability of having them in the future. Sometime to keep an eye on, at least.

She has a hypnosis vore scene; both upon encountering her for the first time, and a repeatable one thereafter.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:35 am

ipeerownu wrote:
Jaxed wrote:On the subject of new flexible survival stuff:

She has a hypnosis vore scene; both upon encountering her for the first time, and a repeatable one thereafter.

Neat! I haven't tried her out yet since I haven't even downloaded and tried the update yet, but if she's already got two vore scenes and is going to be even further expanded upon in the future, I think she sounds like a lot of fun! The repeatable vore scenes are almost always my favorite, heh.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:14 am

If you have downloaded Flexible Survival, it might be worth updating it yet again! ^^;
There have been even more vore and unbirth additions in the most recent update released yesterday.
The relevant notes:

Aurora: Now has an unbirth scene for those with full unbirth on.
Centaurs: Both centaurs in the Dry Plains have new vore defeat scenes. The males have a cock vore scene while the females are able to unbirth the player.
Savina: The hypnotising snake now has a new variation for dealing with victims you bring her, three new sex scenes, and two vore endings.

More additions on the blog https://blog.flexiblesurvival.com/
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:34 am

Skeiron wrote:If you have downloaded Flexible Survival, it might be worth updating it yet again! ^^;
There have been even more vore and unbirth additions in the most recent update released yesterday.
The relevant notes:

Centaurs: Both centaurs in the Dry Plains have new vore defeat scenes. The males have a cock vore scene while the females are able to unbirth the player.
Savina: The hypnotising snake now has a new variation for dealing with victims you bring her, three new sex scenes, and two vore endings.

These scenes were actually added in almost a month ago. The place I check for new vore stuff is in the Github commits. https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Surviv ... its/master
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kurainyx » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:21 pm

That's correct for the centaur and a small part of Savina, but Aurora and the rest of Savina was updated only two days ago. There's also a huge coding change that allows transferring your data into new versions now.
Kurainyx
New to the forum

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:44 am

Embryss Night V0.3 has been released!
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:09 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Embryss Night V0.3 has been released!

WOOOOO
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Hansony » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Embryss Night V0.3 has been released!

Sometimes coincidence are scarry... I recently (as in the last 4 days) replayed the last version for some of the scenes and now a new version is released..
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DaJumpman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:25 pm

Skeiron wrote:If you have downloaded Flexible Survival, it might be worth updating it yet again! ^^;
The relevant notes:

I actually wrote those first two things. c: Credit is given to Rizzy in the github, aka me.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby DaJumpman » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:28 pm

And I am actually a member of the junior writing staff. If you guys have any ideas or specific type of endo style vore, send me some messages...~
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby setsunayuki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Are any of these [same size]?
setsunayuki
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:40 pm

setsunayuki wrote:Are any of these [same size]?

Practically all of them.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Granite » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:44 am

Aweworld Chapter 2 Demo has been released. You can play the short segment here: http://foxyden.eu/aweworld/Rooms/Chapte ... level.html

The Imp's Plaything by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"One day, while walking the streets, you see a imp in the distant and he sees you. What does he want? Probably just some fun, but of what kind?

A short interactive that comes with... Idk... Scenes?
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28222071/

Finally Taken by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"As usual, you arrive at school early and hang out in the library. But as you head to leave to your class, you get stopped by someone who loves your attention, your bully. Although today, he has something else planned for you. Not just satisfied with your attention at school anymore, he wants it all the time, and doesn't want to share it.

A short cyoa that comes with 8 endings.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28542741/

Transformed By A Stranger by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You've just gotten off of work and decide to go to the bar for tonight, and whether you wanted company or not, you got it. Lucky for you. He just wants some fun, and he's making sure you want what he wants. What fun will you two be having tonight?

A short interactive that comes with 12 endings.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28884855/

A Butler's Duty by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"So this is what Testing for Zorro was going to lead into, until the coder that's not with me anymore said he'll do SbA. I was going to put this in that version, but since he's vanished, it's not. I'm in the works of moving what I can over to Zorro's side of the story with the remake of SbA, but can't use this. It wouldn't make sense in the story.

Soooooooo, instead of ditching and deleting it. I decided to throw out what I can't use as a tease for Zorro's path. (Which the codes you get from Testing for Zorro will be usable in).

You can only be prey, and a bot, and there's only the one bunny pred, but eh. A tease is a tease. And it's useful for segwaying.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/28956798/

Dormaus Valley has been updated to Version 1.13. Changelog:

"1.12

Mechanical Changes:

Potions are now drinkable anywhere
Unavailable event hints are at the bottom of all locations

Updates:

Lin will teach Sparkle to level 1 mages at the entrance of town
Fountain: The donkey hypnotist has a new scene, which will occur after he hypnotises you (TF)
Farmhouse: Turner is looking for new stablehands (TF)
Makarna Harem: Male lions can now choose to become males with vaginas, as the King prefers
Quartz Cave: A mysterious holographic crystal that creates strange rabbit visions (TF)
Mayor's Office: Vore event for mice [Contributed by Cedo]
New Area: Costume Shop. In town, near where Saberhagen's store is on the map. There is a fox costume to wear.
Ritter the cat is testing a new paw-fetish spell.
A special vore-like scene for fursuits (become a fursuit at the market first)
New Area: Forest. Go west from the river to find this area. Contains squirrel TF.
New Area: Grease Lot. Go south from the forest. Two flavour events, with musk and rubber themes
New area: Grease Pit. Enter from the grease lot.
Meet the Greaser Wolves and learn about their gang (TF)
Meet some burly partying orcs (TF)
Help out at the bar (TF, toilet, requires watersports. Contributed by Noway)
Some musk flavour events
Painted World [All contributed by CJMPinger]: Two new zones.
Human TF.
Flavour events for the NPCs.
Hellhound TF.
Petrification event
Tentacle event
Gnoll TF

Hornloft Prison is now available.
Any player who reaches a "Guilt" level of 5 will be forced into Hornloft prison, and cannot leave until they complete the prison escape sidequest.
You can fast-track yourself to prison by going to Mayor Maine's office and punching him right in his smug face (no, seriously)
Prison proceeds over a rolling 5-day routine during which you must plan your escape, and has several sexual scenes
There are two new NPCS,
"Gon" the sweet and kind "kobold" warrior
"Vicious" the cruel and insane prison warden

WARNING: ALL of Vicious's scenes involve HEAVY sadomasochism, blood, and pain

Day 1:
Sex scene with a bat
Dog TF scene for if you finished the Vicious quest and want to return to being his pet
Mind control scene with Gon if you finished the Vicious quest
Meet Gon

Day 2:
Escape plan events
Vicious quest sections

Day 3:
Three dominant sex scenes or three submissive sex scenes, depending on stats:
- Gon
- A shark
- A gryphon

Day 4:
Foot fetish scene
Soup TF scene
Vicious quest scenes

Day 5:
Intelligence drain TF
Polar bear TF (escape while dom male)
Arctic fox TF (escape while dom female)
Ermine TF (escape while neither of the above)
Feral human TF (requires human)
Dog tf (requires Vicious quest completion)"

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.20. Changelog:

"Improved Tyler, Sabrina and Betty's artwork and added extra pic for Rick's CV scene."

The Hotel has been updated to Version 0.80. Changelog:

"-Added Gecko (TV, OV)
-Added Gleam (pouch vore, AV, coiling)
-Added Judith (OV, paw play)
-Added Devy (OV)
-Added Flint (AV)
-Added Splinter (OV)
-Added 1 Rich scene (AV)
-Added 1 Dirk scene (CTF)
-Added 1 Rita scene (OV)
-Added 1 Chloe scene (UB)
-Added ending to Rokanoss OV (implied permanent endo)
-Added 1 Cerberus scene (weight gain, enslavement)
-Added 2 art pieces by geckomania, one game-exclusive (Gecko TV and OV)
-Added 2 art pieces by Anonymous (Neil AV, Andrea OV)
-Bugfixes

10/13/18
- Fixed Rich's new scene not triggering
- Fixed new art assets not showing up"

The Lab has been updated to Version 5.50. Changelog:

"[Scene] Floor 1 Hoarder Dragon's OV scene has been replaced with a new one.
[Scene] Floor 1 Crocodile-beast has a new possible OV scene (50% odds).
[Scene] Floor 2 Raptor World Velociraptors can sex and OV you. (Variation 1)
[Scene] Floor 2 Raptor World Velociraptors can sex and OV you. (Variation 2)
[Scene] Floor 2 Raptor World Velociraptors can sex and CV you.
[Addition] There is now a switch in front of Raptor World to decide whether the raptors will transform or vore you.
[Change] Raptor World will be set to show Vore scenes by default.
[Change] Increased the starting chance to fail at collecting fruit from the monster plant from 0% to 10%.
[Change] Increased the base chance to fail the Raptor World gauntlet from 50% to 60%.
[Bug Fix] In response to reports random chance was not always being handled correctly, I have replaced all "if random % chance" statements with integer randomization. The only thing you should notice from this change is better and more consistent randomization.

The Lodge has been updated to Version 24.0. Changelog can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nDI ... xD1Rc/edit

The Sirra Sandbox Game has been updated to Version 12. Changelog:

"Talbot's Update. Personally Talbot has always been the character that hasn't had much love. So when a request came along I jumped and wrote down what to do for the greedy, evil horse. However i was dumb enough not to have enough time to add it in. Because of this sad delay, I have doubled the content for Talbot .

Among more additions to the followers and new animals to play and eat.

3 new voice line for followers and characters
1 voice lines for followers at another follower
1 new area: Smelly paws pub backroom"

Skyrim CYOA has been updated to Version 5.13. Changelog:

""13 new scenes (7 unique), sponsored by AngelTF"

Testing For Zorro has been updated to Version 1.2. Changelog:

"- Fixed misspelling in code and macros
- Fixed issues in some fights
- Added a guide"

Embryss Night has been updated to Version 0.3. Changelog:

"This build of Embryss Night continues Nyx's story and features a couple of other characters as well."
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/14

Postby Angelblast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:50 am

Mousehunter Level Three has now been publicly released.
Details in my F.A. journals, as ever.
http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8912820/
Angelblast
Been posting for a bit

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/14

Postby Granite » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:13 am

Mousehunter by Angelblast has been added to the list of games. Description:

"In this game, you play the part of a small feline creature. As the game name implies, you have to explore and hunt down the mice.

Be careful though, not everything is how it seems! Some mice might not be all they look to be!

You'll score points for mice you catch. The game will end after a set period of time. (15 minutes.) You will have a chance to take a screenshot of your score at the game end. Show me, and you can get your record score posted in my Discord server channel, and perhaps even on one of my journals.
"

Link: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... ousehunter

Summoned By Accident Redux by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"You were walking through the streets one day, when you see a light in a dark alley. Follow it. You find yourself in front of a non too happy fox boy in a new world, and unfortunately, you're not returning back anytime soon. Might as well partake in the locals... Customs...

First release of the new Summoned by Accident. I'm totally rewriting it since my writings have improved. Sooooooooooooooooo, everything is new. For some reason I was thinking I had to wait till the start of next month to release this, but this isn't a commission or something. It could use some more proofreading, but that can be done laterzzz... Cough, cough. Though only some of day one is out...

What's new?:

-Trald day 1
-Warren day 1
-Gen day 1
-Bloodthirster day 1
-Gour day 1

Some paths clearly have more than others. I chose to released those 5 because they're all at the same place, but different things happens depending on who you hang out with and how much they or someone else likes you.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/29050282/
Granite
Participator

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 10/20

Postby Krono » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:33 am

Soo I've been playing Flexible Survival a bunch lately and if you all know anything about me, I am a huge cheater (I am just here for the vore not to work hard for hours trying to get it). I figure there are probably more people out there like me who have had a hard time getting to the scenes they want and I am posting this to help.

Spoiler: show
I utilized cheat engine.

* Your player HP is non encrypted, so that is easy to pinpoint after a few turns of battle. Just search for its value in cheat engine a few times during a battle.
* Your enemy's HP is its value times 65536. when you find it, that same address is used and updated for every new enemy. I usually just change it to equal 65536 so the enemy ends up with an HP of 1. All you have to do is hit them once and the battle is over.

To get to Vohr Island, "hunt pirate standoff" at the beach, go up to the boardwalk and then north again to find the rats. leave and come back until they mention Vohr Island, go down to the beach again and find the "Wild Fringe", type "hunt findingboat" until you find it. You still wont be able to go. You need to explore until you trigger an event with a trident (not sure what the event is called), keep the trident and fight off all of the sea serpents. Then go back to the rat twins, now you are at Vohr Island (there's not much here yet just 2 things that can eat you)

To find Savina go to the Urban Forest "hunt abandoned camp" fight the gargoyle and win. To feed Savina go back to the urban forest and type "hunt savina"

To find the Naga hybrid go to the dry plains and type "hunt naga hybrid", do that a couple times then type "hunt large cave" fight the thing there and win or lose (it doesn't matter) and then "hunt naga hybrid" again, give Serenity her lockbox and let her stay with you. Enjoy.

I know there are more scenes but I haven't encountered them yet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Daripuff » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:07 am

Can we get this thread pinned?

Since it's a constant reference thread, and I've noticed that it hasn't been updated in a month, despite several new text based games coming out or updating.
Daripuff
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:45 am

Daripuff wrote:Can we get this thread pinned?

Since it's a constant reference thread, and I've noticed that it hasn't been updated in a month, despite several new text based games coming out or updating.

It is indirectly pinned, being at the top of the Playable Community Vore Games thread, which is pinned itself. Still, I agree- this thread deserves its own pin as well.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game