List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games (Updated 3/9/24)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: List of Twine/Quest/Text-based Vore Games

Postby Benevorlent » Tue May 08, 2018 6:48 pm

The Lodge (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27136549/) has been updated to V 21

Changelog below.
Spoiler: show
And now the Update Proper

The big New feature is something I call the Universal Predatory Function
What does this do? Well once you’ve earned your predatory stripes(your own gut) you can eat most any prey, with most any organ(Oral, anal, UB, and CV), along with unique scenes for eating shrunken prey, and even disposal if your set for that, It’s a big bonus for the predatory fans.. If you’ve earned your VETERAN paunch by being an absolute PIG or completing the Harvest quest even Lodge preds are on the menu, however the ones with specific vore scenes still need to have their quests done...but the vast majority… well your going to get fat…(However these are likely to break the game in some way, and WILL have continuity problems in a massive way. (And with the moving ones, probably end up popping outa your tum to be re-eaten)
How it works(Write on the command line)

Devour (Whatever) -You’ll eat the prey, stuff em into your jaws, if you pretreat with a shrinking potion it will be the micro encounter, if you have disposal set you will see a disposal scene(won’t work with micro)
Stuff Rump with (Whatever)-You’ll Av the prey, shoving em up your ass. If Pretreating with Shrinking potion it’ll take the alternate micro encounter
Stuff Pussy with (whatever)- You’ll unbirth whatever your target is, If pretreated with the shrinking potion they’ll be an alt scene
Stuff Cock with (Whatever)- You’ll CV whatever your target is, If pretreated with a shrinking potion you’ll get the alternate scene.
#NOTES#
ALL these scenes will give priority to the character specific devouring scenes already in the game. The exception to this is if the victim is shrunken, these generic devorings should overwrite. In general this is of note for characters such as Pepper if you go hunting preds ,you’ll still need to find the two items to encourage the game.
All shrunken prey do not add to the weight/meal count you’ve taken

The shrinking potion can be used on almost all Prey NPCS now. Some will show differing descriptions. You can find an unlimited use shrinking device as well

Now for the rest of the update
New Scenes
-Lockstock the Bull's third tummy, and fourth(AV mostly) end. When inside it depends on how you act
-Pinto now has a UB scene
-There is a quiz answer for Dustyns's quiz that works like a 'Next question" it doesn't count for or against, but eventually will cause some reaction..now just makes him flustered.

-If your very slow you can find Arkny(Solarium fox)totally stuffed,and only needing one more thing to fill, Mr. Happy
-Suck off Hess..though only if its been “Fed”
-Bend Over for Temblor
-Joyride endo encounter..... though..there is rather a risky "end"(No risk ATM)-Joyride is at the lake
-Sleep in Rors bed CTF
-Hoax encounter-Basics

Manifest digestion-disposal(Small scene )
-Can find Posh’s bag headed “Slave” in the attic now, and actually interact...if your not a human..and FAAAT

-Riley can be fed your Buddies now

Kreerah can now be fed do another female, UB only, covers the special meals of this possible eventually) date

New cooking encounter if your small and want Fructose to Cook for you

Fructose disposal scene

-Not sure if a new scene or bugged? Can properly feed yourself to blitzen if a deer(and you get sent to his belly in any case)

Cameo Content-

See the Snep get Pounced, small flavor scenes that trigger 15% of the time when you enter these places. :Yard, Garden(kinkymag),winterwonderland, NW passage 2nd floor(splattered mag),waterhole, 3rd floor landing

Gale wanted to see more fun with Temblors bedroom, take a look if your small then climb on..(AV)
Hoss's Condom, Find his bedroom(3rd floor) and if having the kinky and splattered mag go under his bed

Horus' Meet the Urgai(A unique species he has a character of with the blessings of the species creator) She's a charming motherly type who you can snuggle with and if you get cozy enough get to snuggle from the inside..her music will charm you if you go past the waterhole...

Murphy's Roo club(Search for the pass in endeavors room, then down the trapdoor) now has an OV ending as well as a AV

Flavor scenes
Field now often has flavor scenes, taken from two lists.
Kitchen now has flavor scenes for morning, afternoon, evening, 6,6,4 random chance to get em
The Primeval forest now has some MH teases you’ll stumble into
rare(10% chance) flavor scene on the 3rds floor landing
Detailed scene between Haji and Scalegut in the smoking room, random trigger
Catch hess getting Revenge” on an innocent black cat with belts on his tail…(and the followup if disposal.)(quite large) -Porch(15% if you fail to trigger the 10% one put in either.)
Boozyboys scene Solarium -Very rare(5%)
There are others too.

QOL changes-

Adjusted the intro page to be more relevant with the evolving themes
If you have 20 bodies inside you you can upgrade your digestive ability to eat the “Predators” and break the game, this is an option if you don’t want to do the Harvest quest, but can be a bit tricky to find that much food

--Bug fixes
Rorshacks push down skull should check if you HAVE the shrunk level rather than have not...
Hess will fill his nuts on his own ---again
fixed Brandons "Devoured" scene
Fixed haji's Feeding a buddy scene...again
Endeavor should get fatter again rather than start as a blimp
Pinto is now fixed so you can talk to her again, and thus get eaten and UBed by her
//KNOWN bug workaround
If you get a layer out of bounds error that repeats each step its the mapping that has had a fit, go into your backpack, use The UI stone to disable mapping it “Should” Fix things
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 pm

The House Party by DragonsKey has been added to the list of games. Description:

"I've started work on a personal project I've been meaning to start for a few months now, a vorish text adventure called the House Party. Basic premise is you're a human male renting a room from a whale couple, and the couple has thrown a party to welcome you to the neighborhood. The game is currently just a Beta release now, having 6 scenes between 5 characters (three characters have no scenes as of yet), but more scenes will be added in the near future with a full v1 release being considered done once the majority of scenes for all V1 characters (see outline) are done."

Link: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52999

Quick Snack at the Grocery by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a commission from an anonymous user.

You're out shopping when you accidentally bump into someone, and they're not too keen on letting you just walk away.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27149129/

Family Meal by Azulookami has been added to the list of games. Description:

"This is a commission from selfrog selfrog

You wake up one morning and get a call from one of your siblings to hang out, and seeing that you haven't ate yet, you do it. But they're not the only family member that wants to spend time with you, and luckily, you have to gut that wants to spend time with them.
"

Link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/27200014/

Skyrim CYOA has been updated to Version 5.1. Changelog:

"04/23/18 - V5.05 - 6 new scenes (3 unique), sponsored by 21parrots
05/06/18 - V5.1 - 4 new scenes, sponsored by Aeznon. Some typos also fixed"

The Lab has been updated to Version 4.00. Changelog:

"Patch Notes
[Major Scene] Slugbeast CV with Floor 1 Slugbeast. (Patreon Request)
[Major Scene] Unicorn CV / Soul-Entrapment with Floor 1 Hurricane. (Patreon Request)
[Major Scene] Robot OV / Soul-Entrapment in Floor 2 Computer Room.
[Major Scene] Dragon OV with Floor 2 Starlight.
[Minor Scene] Bear OV in Hurricane's Room. (Patreon Request)
[Addition] Added swallow sounds to most places where they'd make sense in Floor 2 (and new Floor 1 scenes). Sound must be enabled in the option room before they will play.
[Addition] More Easter Egg verb responses are added to various Floor 2 objects/characters.
[Change] Dropping an item while caught in the Floor 1 spiderweb will move those items to ground level."

The Lodge has been updated to Version #21. For the changelog, see Benevorlent's post just above.
Granite
Participator

Postby Benevorlent » Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 am

The Hotel (https://www.furaffinity.net/view/27298224/) has been updated to V.75

Changelog below.
Spoiler: show
Changelog
05/10/17
-Added Andrea (drugs, OV)
-Added Eli (OV, udder vore) (by Eddie)
-Added Kevaskous (sex, OV) (by Kevaskous)
-Added Cerberus (OV)
-Added Tom (OV)
-Added Tashinas (TV)
-Added Kassy (micro, foot smush, OV)
-Added Vixen facesitting
-Added Rok Endo OV
-Added Rech CTF
-Added Neil micro CV
-Changed around some of Kayla's dialogue
-Added art for Rosado OV and Marcie UB
-Made easter egg not dumb
-Small bug fixes
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Granite » Tue May 22, 2018 12:35 am

Graduation has been updated to Version 0.17. Changelog:

"Update 0.16: Expanded all anal vore scenes to include fart ending, expanded Sarah's UB scene to allow a future route to bakery, added Betty's OV scene.
Update 0.17: Added Sabrina's OV scene tree from Devin's story, fixed file size problems for online playing.
"

Testing For Zorro has been updated to Update #1. Changelog:

"-Fixed a major problem with the lack of horse cock
-Put in a bad fix to the fights skipping the last turn of your oppnents
-Add in a code you can get after every fight/story

Prey side:
-Added in two fights
-Added in a story

Pred side:
-Added in a fight
-Added in 2 stories
"

Skyrim CYOA has been updated to Version #5.11. Changelog:

"05/17/18 - V5.11 - 8 new scenes (4 unique), sponsored by triviumchimaira"
Granite
Participator

Postby mZmm » Wed May 23, 2018 3:09 am

https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8732364/

;)

(patreon rn, coming SOONTM (June?))
Last edited by mZmm on Fri May 25, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mZmm
Participator

Postby SynxTheLynx » Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 am

mZmm wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8732364/

;)

Advertising paywall content?
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby mZmm » Wed May 23, 2018 5:12 am

SynxTheLynx wrote:
mZmm wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/journal/8732364/

;)

Advertising paywall content?

1) i'm already listed in this directory
2) it's going public soon
mZmm
Participator

Postby SynxTheLynx » Wed May 23, 2018 6:23 am

mZmm wrote:1) i'm already listed in this directory
2) it's going public soon

A numbered list? Oh boy.

Already know you're listed, been in this thread for awhile. Good to see you're sassy.

Seriously though. Give a disclaimer what you link is behind paywall content. Don't make us guess. So much of this site shares its vore content, don't get our hopes up and say it'll be free later. Not when we get shoved with 10 bucks USD to view content. If we want to support you, we'll find you anyways.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby mZmm » Wed May 23, 2018 6:35 am

I was just being a tease, geez. don't have to be a prick. I'm not trying to milk people here. I would have made my own thread for that game but it's not ready yet

if anything I mentioned that I was already in the thread to sew that people would know I wasn't being just a tease and would never release it publicly. I don't paywall shit that people won't see anyway; everything put on there is public with in like a month depending on how not fucked up my hands are
mZmm
Participator

Postby SynxTheLynx » Wed May 23, 2018 7:00 am

mZmm wrote:I was just being a tease, geez. don't have to be a prick. I'm not trying to milk people here. I would have made my own thread for that game but it's not ready yet

if anything I mentioned that I was already in the thread to sew that people would know I wasn't being just a tease and would never release it publicly. I don't paywall shit that people won't see anyway; everything put on there is public with in like a month depending on how not fucked up my hands are

Mate, don't link to your Patreon wall of 10 USD if you don't want to be a prick by nudging people to pay you. Simple as that. You had your chance to address this before being passive-aggressive when I called this out.

So what if you say it's going to be free in the future. I hope you do, but we have no guarantee of that. Furry artists disappear all the time when it comes to delivering.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby mZmm » Wed May 23, 2018 7:10 am

SynxTheLynx wrote:
mZmm wrote:I was just being a tease, geez. don't have to be a prick. I'm not trying to milk people here. I would have made my own thread for that game but it's not ready yet

Mate, don't link to your Patreon wall of 10 USD if you don't want to be a prick by nudging people to pay you. Simple as that. You had your chance to address this before being passive-aggressive when I called this out.

So what if you say it's going to be free in the future. I hope you do, but we have no guarantee of that. Furry artists disappear all the time when it comes to delivering.

I typed like that because I didn't have access to my voice typing software and wanted to convey information quickly, wasn't meant to be passive aggressive

please don't call it a wall, like I said I hate paywalling things. Early Access is the farthest I go
mZmm
Participator

Postby Fevix » Wed May 23, 2018 9:32 am

mZmm wrote:
SynxTheLynx wrote:

I typed like that because I didn't have access to my voice typing software and wanted to convey information quickly, wasn't meant to be passive aggressive

please don't call it a wall, like I said I hate paywalling things. Early Access is the farthest I go

Question, is the thing in question available, now, for free? Or do you have to pay to get it now?
If you have to pay to get it, and there's no other way, then yes, that's a paywall. Yes, in the FUTURE the wall won't be there, but right now, the wall is very much there.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Thu May 24, 2018 1:22 pm

"hey guys here is this thing that will be free soon"

"what is not free as of this second how dare you, I want it now and am unwilling to pay for it, give me free staff now"

Amazing how the mere implication of money or patients triggers some people, they don't owe you, just be grateful that the "pay wall"(a poor term if you asked me given it's not permanent) isn't permanent, getting something for free is a act of generosity not a given
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Thu May 24, 2018 2:40 pm

To be fair, a lot of people get burned repeatedly from even a temporary paywall and are iffy at best about getting things blindly from people they don't know, or have little finances to do so. Still, guys, either it'll be free later or it'll crash and burn before it's in a decent state anyways, just bookmark it and check back in a few months like the rest of us. There's tons of free shit out there already, go look at some of that while ya wait- and let's be honest, you shouldn't be pissed that it's there and you don't decide to pay if they disappear, I'd be more pissed if everyone DID pay and they took the money and ran. Until that happens, shut up and do something else, you're making the rest of us poor moochers look bad.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wetcardboardbox » Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 pm

Would it be possible to just lump all the stuff by Azulookami together? As it is, his shovelware text adventures are starting to make it difficult to see anything else in that section...
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Thu May 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Absentia wrote:"hey guys here is this thing that will be free soon"

"what is not free as of this second how dare you, I want it now and am unwilling to pay for it, give me free staff now"

Amazing how the mere implication of money or patients triggers some people, they don't owe you, just be grateful that the "pay wall"(a poor term if you asked me given it's not permanent) isn't permanent, getting something for free is a act of generosity not a given

That wasn't what I was saying at all. I was simply arguing the definition of "pay wall"
A wall doesn't have to be permanent to still be a wall. Take the Berlin Wall for example. it came down, yes, but people still don't like that it was up in the first place, and while it was up it was, in fact, a wall.
He is perfectly free to charge whatever price he feels is fair for it, for however long he likes, but a paywall that's going to fall later is still a paywall.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfkiller24 » Fri May 25, 2018 12:08 am

azu completely stole the twine section lolz. might wanna make a separate topic or something for him
wolfkiller24
New to the forum

Postby SynxTheLynx » Fri May 25, 2018 6:14 am

mZmm wrote:I typed like that because I didn't have access to my voice typing software and wanted to convey information quickly, wasn't meant to be passive aggressive

Please make it clear before someone has to click on a link that it's leading to a Patreon paywall, which is what it is even if you call it early access. I love your content, just not how this was delivered.

Absentia wrote:"hey guys here is this thing that will be free soon"

That was not the point, read the convo again and don't jump to white knight.
SynxTheLynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nouvi » Fri May 25, 2018 10:46 am

Okay, so, instead of dragging this out how about we ask mZmm "Next time, please make it clear that it's currently patreon only/early access content, maybe also give a date for when it goes public"? What's done is done, but surely at least we can avoid the same issue happening again in the future?

I'm sure this can drag on much longer, but to be blatantly honest, seeing a war of perspectives go back and forth like this is straining on my patience, as that is what is is: PERSPECTIVES. No-one has truly identical perspectives. Never. Similar, yes, but never completely the same. Same with opinions.

I*ll second myself that it technically feels a bit like a paywall, but as it is clearly stated that we get the entirety of it for free in a while, I'm completely fine with it. Grateful even. Optional extra features/cheats for patreons I'm also fine with, you should be too, but limit is at actual game content for paid supporters only in a 'free' game. THAT is what you should hate.

Bottom line: calm down, look at all that's been said objectively, understand both are technically correct, think about what was flawed and can be fixed for next time (if I didn't mention it already feel free to point it out politely), and be happy with the fact in the end nobody is actually losing out on anything in the end... this time.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby mZmm » Fri May 25, 2018 8:21 pm

chill

a public pre-alpha will probably be available within the next month. I'm just super excited about it because it's going to be so much better than the hotel now that I actually know what I'm doing with Quest lol

u.u

killermeow wrote:To be fair, a lot of people get burned repeatedly from even a temporary paywall and are iffy at best about getting things blindly from people they don't know, or have little finances to do so. Still, guys, either it'll be free later or it'll crash and burn before it's in a decent state anyways, just bookmark it and check back in a few months like the rest of us. There's tons of free shit out there already, go look at some of that while ya wait- and let's be honest, you shouldn't be pissed that it's there and you don't decide to pay if they disappear, I'd be more pissed if everyone DID pay and they took the money and ran. Until that happens, shut up and do something else, you're making the rest of us poor moochers look bad.

also implying that anything I make is going to crash and burn or that I'm going to abandon it is a pretty shitty thing to do. My most popular game is something I've been working on for almost 3 years pretty consistently. you shouldn't be throwing around assumptions about a person you don't know.
mZmm
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game