Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Nouvi » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:25 am

johnboobies wrote:IT KEEPS HAPPENING! my colony world corrupted again. I saw a Goodra that looked like it ate itself and soon after I started to get kicked from my world. It just vanished for a minute with some npcs I needed for a quest and when the Goodra came back it looked transparent with it's prey visible and kicking me out also grabbed a screenshot of glitchy goodra.

I'm seriously thinking about grabbing all the crap from this world and starting up a new colony world.

Glanced at your log and I'll just go ahead and say it like this: I'm amazed your stabound is even starting in the first place. Did you look at the log yourself?

First off... it looks like you're trying to run several versions of a whole bunch of mods at once, including at least 3 versions of SSVM that I could spot at a glance - no wonder things get corrupted.
You are also running some mods I think I read a while back being incompatible with each other.

My suggestion: the assets and mods folders seems to have a lot of junk in them - you can clean them up, or try deleting the entire starbound folder and reinstalling the game and ssvm. (maybe backing up the songs folder if you have a lot of manually added songs)
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version 8.0.3

Postby Kiala_Tiagra » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:53 am

failbird105 wrote:
Kiala_Tiagra wrote:hey guys...been a while...my save game is gone again but i updated the mod to version 8.3.0

this is a tad frustating but i wanna ask, where does vore specific monster spawn? what planet or environment are they?

and please add greninja costume to the store, i see the tongue is already there and it looks great

The Vore monsters don't spawn anywhere yet, you can spawn them in using admin mode but I can't remember the IDs for the three that are in.

oh boy if you know the code let me know asap please
Kiala_Tiagra
Somewhat familiar

Postby johnboobies » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:12 am

Nouvi wrote:
johnboobies wrote:IT KEEPS HAPPENING! my colony world corrupted again. I saw a Goodra that looked like it ate itself and soon after I started to get kicked from my world. It just vanished for a minute with some npcs I needed for a quest and when the Goodra came back it looked transparent with it's prey visible and kicking me out also grabbed a screenshot of glitchy goodra.

I'm seriously thinking about grabbing all the crap from this world and starting up a new colony world.

Glanced at your log and I'll just go ahead and say it like this: I'm amazed your stabound is even starting in the first place. Did you look at the log yourself?

First off... it looks like you're trying to run several versions of a whole bunch of mods at once, including at least 3 versions of SSVM that I could spot at a glance - no wonder things get corrupted.
You are also running some mods I think I read a while back being incompatible with each other.

My suggestion: the assets and mods folders seems to have a lot of junk in them - you can clean them up, or try deleting the entire starbound folder and reinstalling the game and ssvm. (maybe backing up the songs folder if you have a lot of manually added songs)

Does starbound load .RARs? because that's all i had for the old versions(i feel like a hoarder on my pc) and what is incompatible with what? I haven't really had any problems with starbound other then my colony world.

I have no idea what anything means in the logs.
johnboobies
New to the forum

Postby nanakra » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:22 am

johnboobies wrote:
Does starbound load .RARs? because that's all i had for the old versions(i feel like a hoarder on my pc) and what is incompatible with what? I haven't really had any problems with starbound other then my colony world.

I have no idea what anything means in the logs.

I've seen starbound do that on occasion. Best practice is to keep all mod archives out of the starbound folder.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:33 am

seth270 wrote:@ Ryan-Drakel That's a Vannilla Bug you fix it by Dismissing the crew members and then talking to the ones that stayed behind

Hard to do that when there's 3 of one person and I cna only dismiss one...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Zade » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:33 am

its a strange, strange bug, that has been reported by people on the official forums, who obviously do not have the mod

when i happened to me, my entire crew would teleport with me, and be cloned when i teleported back, dismissing them did not help, some 40+ npcs roaming on my ship later, i barricaded myself in the cockpit, wired up a couple of drains and flooded my ship with lava, the clones had stupidly high health to
Zade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Zade wrote:its a strange, strange bug, that has been reported by people on the official forums, who obviously do not have the mod

when i happened to me, my entire crew would teleport with me, and be cloned when i teleported back, dismissing them did not help, some 40+ npcs roaming on my ship later, i barricaded myself in the cockpit, wired up a couple of drains and flooded my ship with lava, the clones had stupidly high health to

I had an NPC on my ship that would die easily to the lava, but instantly respawn in the same place. I forget what I had to do to get rid of them, cause my crew roster was empty.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:35 pm

Just wondering, is there a multi-stage pred (IE: a large lamia, or something where you get pulled deeper into their body/tail/etc.) that never lets you (the player) or whoever their prey is out?
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby seth270 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:24 am

@ian66613 There are a few Multi Stage preds if i recall

* Slime girls
* Crocodile
* Lynn *UB Stages as she compresses you and you have to work to get out*

As for preds that don't Release only one so far is Victor.

I would be more then interested to see a large lamia multi stage pred implemented would be nice to see
seth270
Participator

Postby ekadragon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:34 am

Hey, dunno if this is a bug or not but currently, Lynn refuses to do her UB action, either requested or not... I've been sat here a good 20 mins but no getting her to do what she's meant to do. This is the tenant version, not the one in the food mall.
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ehur » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:40 am

ekadragon wrote:Hey, dunno if this is a bug or not but currently, Lynn refuses to do her UB action, either requested or not... I've been sat here a good 20 mins but no getting her to do what she's meant to do. This is the tenant version, not the one in the food mall.

I just tried it and got the same issue. Not sure what's with the use function not working, but her auto-consume is disabled by default. You can change her .lua file to re-enable the auto. Look in the mod folder for Starbound\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod-8.3.0\npcs\vore\argo\, and open pred_uargo.lua. Lines 12 and 13 are chances to eat players and NPC's, respectively. Change to 1 to set the percentage at a 100% chance (I think most NPC's default to 1 for eating players and 0.5 for NPC's, but I could have those backwards). Note that there is dialogue listed here, if you consider that spoilers.

Most NPC files don't seem to list eat chances (instead taking the values from a shared npcvore.lua file, I believe). Lynn's is different presumably because she's supposed to be asked, and not grab someone on her own. I wonder if that's related to the bug?

Remember, as always, backup your storage folder if you decide to play with the code.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:56 am

How do you request a tenant/NPC to eat you again? E doesn't seem to work (just has them say "Hello" and whatnot.)

Lynn doesn't compress at all if you have her auto by the way, which is a bit upsetting.

Edit: Guess I wasn't quick enough with the double tap or too quick, it works now to request being eaten. Also, Lynn is best pred so far, those compression stages... and having you mash E frantically to reverse them all is just beautiful.

But yeah, she doesn't compress stage when she auto eats/unbirth. Gotta also love it when they can use pred beds while you're inside them too, makes it even more enjoyable.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Kirah » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:15 am

To get eaten, I think you need to be close to the NPC, but not too close. Then interact twice. They also won't eat you if there's another NPC in interaction range.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonlord » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Okay I know the vore dungeon is suppose to appear on a desert world but after exploring eighteen of them and not finding them I wondering if there's something I'm doing wrong or missing that explains why I can't seem to find them. Does anyone know what's up?
Dragonlord
Participator

Postby StopherTanuki » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:16 pm

I don't know if this is the right place but i found a graphical bug relating to the cosmetic fox armor. The chest in some poses appears blank. Displays properly when moving or running but appears blank in sections when standing. Not sure if it is just my character's posture as it only appears blank when standing still.

StopherTanuki
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:15 am

been a while Since the last update must b some good stuff planed for the holiday season hmm
seth270
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Friend of mine said that it KILLED her entire game with errors, bugs and crashes.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby SpyIsSpy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 pm

So, I did in fact download the mod. Version 8.3.0 to be specific.
I put the unzipped mod into the MOD folder in the Starbound directory.
I DID get Starbound to start up, and I looked in the Mod Menu (Title Screen, Bottom Right Corner) and it tells me that I have the mod. (Even offers to send me to the Mod's official webpage, how nice!)

However, I don't know how to access the stores, and using "Spawnitem" gave me Perfectly Generic Items and an Achievement.
My bet? The game didn't apply the mod. There's no store or mod items in the game. I could be wrong. Can anybody help?
SpyIsSpy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:12 am

The stores are at the new mall, you access it from any gate area, the ones you use to get to the outpost
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Postby vernam » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:34 am

SpyIsSpy wrote:So, I did in fact download the mod. Version 8.3.0 to be specific.
I put the unzipped mod into the MOD folder in the Starbound directory.
I DID get Starbound to start up, and I looked in the Mod Menu (Title Screen, Bottom Right Corner) and it tells me that I have the mod. (Even offers to send me to the Mod's official webpage, how nice!)

However, I don't know how to access the stores, and using "Spawnitem" gave me Perfectly Generic Items and an Achievement.
My bet? The game didn't apply the mod. There's no store or mod items in the game. I could be wrong. Can anybody help?

you have to access through ancient gate on the starting planet. if you get there the first time, you'll need 30(?) corefrags to activate. after that you can use that to go to food hall to buy the portable holographic versoin of the store.
vernam
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game