Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:32 pm

My only question is are these Vore Dungeons on the Surface or Underground
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

xsallyxacornxx wrote:My only question is are these Vore Dungeons on the Surface or Underground

Someone used the word "dungeon" to shorten "microdungeon" and now people are scouring the stars for full dungeons when there are none.
There's one, and it's on desert planet surfaces.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Oh my bad but thank you
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:16 pm

pretty much a 'sarlaac pit'. Cactus body, poison acids with spike-teeth.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby MinunChaos73 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:24 am

I probably know I am doing something wrong but I am at my wits end on this.

So I recently discovered the mod, love the looks of it and despite my efforts, I can't get the mod loaded in. I unziped the file, threw it into the giraffe_storage folder, into the mods folder and still nothing works. I checked the teleport shop and well, still no listing of the Foodmall.

Any insight on my problem? I have both of the recent updates of the mods in the folder and I followed the FAQ word by word. Either I am missing something or I am just dumb and not looking at the right thing.

Also, do I have to make a new character for the mods to take effect? o3o

Sorry if this has been asked before. ^^;
MinunChaos73
---

Postby Xeon55 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:00 am

MinunChaos73 wrote:I probably know I am doing something wrong but I am at my wits end on this.

So I recently discovered the mod, love the looks of it and despite my efforts, I can't get the mod loaded in. I unziped the file, threw it into the giraffe_storage folder, into the mods folder and still nothing works. I checked the teleport shop and well, still no listing of the Foodmall.

Any insight on my problem? I have both of the recent updates of the mods in the folder and I followed the FAQ word by word. Either I am missing something or I am just dumb and not looking at the right thing.

Also, do I have to make a new character for the mods to take effect? o3o

Sorry if this has been asked before. ^^;

I had the same issue. Making a new character seemed to fix it for me
Xeon55
New to the forum

Postby Sif » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:19 am

MinunChaos73 wrote:I unziped the file, threw it into the giraffe_storage folder, into the mods folder and still nothing works.

There's your problem. You don't put mods in that folder, you put them in the mods folder in the main directory. It should look something like this:

(location of Starbound folder)/Starbound/mods/SSVM-8.5.0

If you don't have a mods folder there, make one.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby MinunChaos73 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:09 am

Sif wrote:
MinunChaos73 wrote:I unziped the file, threw it into the giraffe_storage folder, into the mods folder and still nothing works.

There's your problem. You don't put mods in that folder, you put them in the mods folder in the main directory. It should look something like this:

Oh. I was going off by the starbound wiki for that. I guess I shouldn't have trusted it. I'll test it here real quick.

Edit: Yup, now it works. Thank you. :D
MinunChaos73
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:29 pm

I think I'll wait for the 9.0 update before getting this mod again, I tried to clean my pc and goofed, now I have to un-goof it.
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:39 am

Oh the sarlaac pit like things are the microdungeon this whole time I thought that was part of some update as a Star Wars reference XD
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby MinunChaos73 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Ignore me, I am dumb. xP

I found what to do. ;P
MinunChaos73
---

Postby HS » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:35 am

MinunChaos73 wrote:
Sif wrote:

Oh. I was going off by the starbound wiki for that. I guess I shouldn't have trusted it. I'll test it here real quick.

Edit: Yup, now it works. Thank you. :D

Yeah, the way the mods are installed had changed several times over the time of the games development. The wiki probably just isn't up to date.
HS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fevix » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:52 am

HS wrote: Yeah, the way the mods are installed had changed several times over the time of the games development. The wiki probably just isn't up to date.

That's quite the outdatedness, though, it's been just /mods for a long time.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Is the vore tech for players working in current build? It's more likely another mod I have is overwriting the tech capability, cause everything else in the mod works just fine. Just wanted to ask before I go messing with my mods.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:45 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:Is the vore tech for players working in current build? It's more likely another mod I have is overwriting the tech capability, cause everything else in the mod works just fine. Just wanted to ask before I go messing with my mods.

As far as I know the newest update has botched up the techs. Currently unusable. I've tried.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:58 am

One more question: Can someone explain the bellybound store? I see an N tab, an S, an F, some portrait, the chest one I think I get, and the last tab that seems to just be an 'etc' tab.

Do they signify like animation or anything?
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:06 am

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:One more question: Can someone explain the bellybound store? I see an N tab, an S, an F, some portrait, the chest one I think I get, and the last tab that seems to just be an 'etc' tab.

Do they signify like animation or anything?

S And F are "Safe" and "Fatal" furniture respectively. N is both of them. The portrait are decorations aaaaand I believe the last one has the vore tech chip.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby WakaLakaWaka » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:38 am

In the current update or any for that matter I cannot access the "Food Mall" at all. It doesn't even show up in the teleporter options. I also have the spawnable item pack mod installed but that shouldn't have anything to do with it? Any fix?
WakaLakaWaka
New to the forum

Postby Kirah » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:41 am

WakaLakaWaka wrote:In the current update or any for that matter I cannot access the "Food Mall" at all. It doesn't even show up in the teleporter options. I also have the spawnable item pack mod installed but that shouldn't have anything to do with it? Any fix?

You should be able to go there from the two-stop teleshop. If it's not there, you installed the mod incorrectly.

Post a screenshot of what your Starbound/mods folder looks like.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WakaLakaWaka » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:14 am

Kirah wrote:
WakaLakaWaka wrote:In the current update or any for that matter I cannot access the "Food Mall" at all. It doesn't even show up in the teleporter options. I also have the spawnable item pack mod installed but that shouldn't have anything to do with it? Any fix?

You should be able to go there from the two-stop teleshop. If it's not there, you installed the mod incorrectly.

Post a screenshot of what your Starbound/mods folder looks like.

Oh I feel silly now. So glad it's working! I loooove this mod. Thank you ^^

Second question. Can I get vore npcs as crew members?
WakaLakaWaka
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game