Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby seth270 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:04 am

ordinarydragonite wrote:There is a line of code that needs to be added in order to make the monsters compatible with the current version. If you would like to make the change in a compatible editor, just add

Code: Select all
"appliesWeatherStatusEffects" : true,
in between
"appliesEnvironmentStatusEffects" : false,
"minimumLiquidStatusEffectPercentage" : 0.1,
in their respective monstertype file.

I've included the edited files for smoglinz, goomy, and tempraptor. Just copy them to the appropriate folders and that should do the trick.

you know the codes to spawn them in with your tweaked files?
seth270
Participator

Postby ordinarydragonite » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Sure!

Just type in
/spawnmonster monstername
while hovering your in-game cursor over the location you would like for the monster to spawn (and being in admin mode).

So if you wanted a Goomy, just type
/spawnmonster goomyvore

So smoglinz, tempraptor, and goomyvore are the names to use.
ordinarydragonite
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 pm

yea I figured that out Thanks none the less anyway
seth270
Participator

Postby Jovial » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:31 pm

I managed to record a short gif, showing what it looks like.
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:48 am

Jovial wrote:I managed to record a short gif, showing what it looks like.

Yeah like I said" I figured it out.
seth270
Participator

Postby seth270 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:06 am

Now I'm Curious if any progress has been made and I'm usually a pretty patient guy.
seth270
Participator

Postby Zeldazackman » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 am

Yes, there's been a bit done recently about it as per the posts on their website. https://issheights-true.tumblr.com/post ... -vore-pets
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:23 am

Zeldazackman wrote:Yes, there's been a bit done recently about it as per the posts on their website. https://issheights-true.tumblr.com/post ... -vore-pets

Problem with that, not everyone uses tumblr. And the page itself is marked under safe mode so can't be viewed.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Sat May 05, 2018 7:56 pm

I'm still alive, barely though, I don't want to go into my personal life but I've been indisposed for a while.

I see you guys talking about vore monsters up there and the Goomy is going to get redone probably because we have a new method for doing it.

I have a bunch of sprites for vore pets so I'm working on those now.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Sun May 06, 2018 5:49 am

The real life always comes first, but good to see you in here again aswell Sheights.
And don't worry, Starbound develeopers themself aren't working too much from waht I see, too.^^ I mean, they talked about working on version 1.4 about half a year ago already, but there was no update ever since .And they are getting payed for all of this enough to make a living.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Sun May 06, 2018 10:57 am

Yeah the starbound development team has effectively halted most if not absolutely all development on update 1.4 in favor of chasing the money that'll be gained by getting the game as a console release on the xbox one.

But like RC said, real life comes first so don't stress about it.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby warbrand4 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Wondering if any news since last month? Though RL does take priority still I wonder.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 am

warbrand4 wrote:Wondering if any news since last month? Though RL does take priority still I wonder.

Nah, nothing yet, development is sadly slow, but it'll come eventually.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:47 pm

So I was looking at the github page, and it looks like the creator of the Orcas has put up a copyright notice. Is it even legal to "copyright" a mod for a game that you don't own the rights too? I understand being protective about your work but mods are fair use. If anyone has the right to put up copyright warnings it would be Chucklefish.

I would still remove the Orca stuff if I were you. Just to avoid getting in a fight. Even though that I feel like if you put up a mod it's fair game for others to use how they wan't.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nouvi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:23 am

Gutlover wrote:So I was looking at the github page, and it looks like the creator of the Orcas has put up a copyright notice. Is it even legal to "copyright" a mod for a game that you don't own the rights too? I understand being protective about your work but mods are fair use. If anyone has the right to put up copyright warnings it would be Chucklefish.

I would still remove the Orca stuff if I were you. Just to avoid getting in a fight. Even though that I feel like if you put up a mod it's fair game for others to use how they wan't.

The 'rights' are derivative to what Chucklefish offers, and in this case they are... well, supporting 'do not use this mod in a compilation' and 'do not alter or redistribute assets' licences. Nemasys is wholly in their rights to request removal unfortunately.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Nouvi wrote:
Gutlover wrote:So I was looking at the github page, and it looks like the creator of the Orcas has put up a copyright notice. Is it even legal to "copyright" a mod for a game that you don't own the rights too? I understand being protective about your work but mods are fair use. If anyone has the right to put up copyright warnings it would be Chucklefish.

The 'rights' are derivative to what Chucklefish offers, and in this case they are... well, supporting 'do not use this mod in a compilation' and 'do not alter or redistribute assets' licences. Nemasys is wholly in their rights to request removal unfortunately.

Doesn't help that the orca mod now has a file that will cause the vore mod to crash if you use that mod apparently just to spite this one.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Hi, I'm going to say this again.

Don't go telling normal people, people making wholesome mods, about this sick fetish crap.
We're supposed to be under ground and just sharing it among our selves. You've made the Kineptic guy extremely upset and the Orcana guy, I think he's cool with it but would still like his stuff respected.

And noooo. He didn't make his mod try to spite this one. He used the phrase "orcanachest" which obviously means he made a container where our "orcanachest" is a shirt
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Ah ok, sorry about jumping to a conclusion.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Sheights wrote:Hi, I'm going to say this again.

Don't go telling normal people, people making wholesome mods, about this sick fetish crap.
We're supposed to be under ground and just sharing it among our selves. You've made the Kineptic guy extremely upset and the Orcana guy, I think he's cool with it but would still like his stuff respected.

And noooo. He didn't make his mod try to spite this one. He used the phrase "orcanachest" which obviously means he made a container where our "orcanachest" is a shirt

If it makes you feel anybetter I don't think they purposely told him about it. My guess is that somebody had a problem with the orca mod, and reported it without realizing the cause was a conflict with the vore mod

Edit: I read the Orca comments on the steam workshop, and that is pretty much what happened.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MikhailOberchav » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 am

i heard there was an error revolving around, about npc's teleporting you back to your ship. Is there a fix for that yet or is that coming with the newest update? It doesn't bother much i just wanted to ask and see if there's a fix i don't know of.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game