Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Zovoroth » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:36 am

Justaslime wrote:Does anyone know Chars?I saw his dinosuit and... it's so great and...I can draw pixic,and complete it's animation..I want to contact him to get allow about that..and i also can try to offer a little help on lua?

Things in the *chars folders, including the dinosuit, were made by ImaginaryZ.
Zovoroth
New to the forum

Postby Justaslime » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:15 am

Zovoroth wrote:
Justaslime wrote:Does anyone know Chars?I saw his dinosuit and... it's so great and...I can draw pixic,and complete it's animation..I want to contact him to get allow about that..and i also can try to offer a little help on lua?

Things in the *chars folders, including the dinosuit, were made by ImaginaryZ.

thanks... I'll try to contact him .
Justaslime
New to the forum

Postby bonberjean » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:33 pm

hmm... weird, when I try to use the healing pill, it break my candy SPOV, all the other pills works just fine.
I hope there is a newer version than the one I use
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMystique » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:18 pm

Hopefully not a necrobump, but I'm interested in the mod from what I've seen-- However i know nothing about Starbound or own it. I don't exactly mind getting it, but is there a video of someone playing this mod? It looks so intricate, but the only footage I could find was for anthro stuff so I'm wondering how the human side is looking.
In the Darkness, no matter how much light you have, light will only cause bigger shadows, and those shadows WILL overtake your soul.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:04 pm

TheMystique wrote:Hopefully not a necrobump, but I'm interested in the mod from what I've seen-- However i know nothing about Starbound or own it. I don't exactly mind getting it, but is there a video of someone playing this mod? It looks so intricate, but the only footage I could find was for anthro stuff so I'm wondering how the human side is looking.

There's actually a handful of videos of this mod on youtube, just look up "ssvm starbound". as far as the content of the mod, most of what you'll see is indeed anthro/feral/monster, though there are a handful of human/humanoid options as well.
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game