Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version Rub.4 | Rub them preds!

Postby bloodle8 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:06 am

I have a request for the artistic folks out there! How about some Splatoon preds? :3 Or some futa CV preds? Or both at once?
bloodle8
Participator

Postby Sheights » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Heads up.
It looks like a recent nightly version removes the ability to craft the employer's station (making way for the tenant system no doubt).
You guys need to figure out an alternative way to get the vore creatures.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PerfectDark » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:38 am

Sheights wrote:Heads up.
It looks like a recent nightly version removes the ability to craft the employer's station (making way for the tenant system no doubt).
You guys need to figure out an alternative way to get the vore creatures.

We have been looking at making a special station for you to create the preds. We got a design for it, but we're still looking for alternitives if you guys can come up with anymore cool designs.

Also, while i am at it, we're planning on continuing the mod into the next stable release, but due to me recently getting engulfed in a minecraft server, progress has slowed down. We still got alot of lines made, and we're still talking about more features. Sorry if it slows down a little to much for your liking.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:52 am

yeah minecraft can be life eating <u< you should see some of the stuff i do on servers ,but on the subject ,sorry if i didnt do the new danger icons i have been busy lately by unexpected distraction °3° ,tips for u guys classique restorant can really be expansife ; n ; buy them flowers ,i surely do it soon so expect a mp of me .and i think im the one that give u the first design but if u dont like it and u have a better idea for it just tell me ^v^ ,if any of you buddy's know how to pixel don't feel shy to try cause im sure some of you people who read this are way better then me :3 .
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:46 pm

is ehh ninetails not in? it shows in the folder but not in the game am i missing something?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby bobbidys » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 am

Halowinner wrote:is ehh ninetails not in? it shows in the folder but not in the game am i missing something?

Yes, it's in there. Just search through the entire menu. If it's still not in there then look for it in the files.
If it isn't in there then perhaps your download messed up and didn't download everything, then you'll have to reinstall the mod.
Hope this helps.
This has been a PSA from your local anthropomorphic loaf of bread.
bobbidys
New to the forum

Postby Marcus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:00 am

the Ninetails is a male pred. that might also be a reason why you missed it
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Halowinner » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:28 pm

bobbidys wrote:
Halowinner wrote:is ehh ninetails not in? it shows in the folder but not in the game am i missing something?

Yes, it's in there. Just search through the entire menu. If it's still not in there then look for it in the files.
If it isn't in there then perhaps your download messed up and didn't download everything, then you'll have to reinstall the mod.
Hope this helps.

its in the folder but when i search for it i can't find it i type in the search in the thing the name and it don't bring it up so idk what i did wrong
Halowinner
Participator

Postby PerfectDark » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Halowinner wrote:
bobbidys wrote:

Hope this helps.

its in the folder but when i search for it i can't find it i type in the search in the thing the name and it don't bring it up so idk what i did wrong

Nono, you did everything right. I messed up in my coding and forgot to change the path for ninetales back.
My friend chewed me out for spelling it "Ninetails" which is wrong, it is "Ninetales".

Here is a working version. Sorry for messing it up for you.

StarboundSimpleVore.zip
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 290 times
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomrider012345 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:18 am

What kind of coding is required to mod starbound..? Because I am going to take a class for learning the Java type of coding...
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sheights » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:32 am

doomrider012345 wrote:What kind of coding is required to mod starbound..? Because I am going to take a class for learning the Java type of coding...

Starbound uses lua which is a scripting language. It's less intensive than java but you will need to learn such things as class hierarchy if you want to do anything other than creating furniture.
Most everything else is just data structures. The game is very simple to mod.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomrider012345 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:53 am

Sheights wrote:
doomrider012345 wrote:What kind of coding is required to mod starbound..? Because I am going to take a class for learning the Java type of coding...

Starbound uses lua which is a scripting language. It's less intensive than java but you will need to learn such things as class hierarchy if you want to do anything other than creating furniture.
Most everything else is just data structures. The game is very simple to mod.

Right, thanks! I'll have to strive to learn Lua someday since these guys are working so hard!
They could probably really use the help!
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:13 pm

hey every one just here to say :that i got a loot of free time now and i can do a lot of request if any of you want to see preds being added to the game ^v^ . and i hope that they work well on the mod because they already did a great jobs <u<

or event color swap of existing one and changed detail like more chubby or more tall ,i want a hoddy on that one ,things like that .
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Marcus » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:53 pm

hmmm, how about Midna from Legend of zelda series? or rouge the bat??
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:30 pm

Marcus, YES I'd love a Midna Pred for this Mod especially her Imp form ^^
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:51 pm

OH MY YES MIDNA, pleeaase do it!
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Topeantonio » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:46 am

Well I have a few suggestions. Charizard. Growlmon, a toad/Frog.. could be an actual one or a greninja or whatever. Valoo From Zelda... But yeah, im asking males if possible :P
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:09 pm

oooooooooooooh my <o< so much love for midna ,so guess what! i made her !!! seems that u guys/girl idk ? like more imps midna (i totaly forgot she have a princess forme ) so if something wrong with her tell me or if u was hoping for her princess forme tell me !!always tell me everything °M° !! but there she is ^v^. i might do the other request of @topeantonio but the one that got more my attention was valoo ,such a great idea but ''yes theres a ''but'' the think i would like with him would be a greater icon size cause man he 'is huge and would be booring to make him little but i might still do it in a little form ,if we get more size to play with i surely remake him ^v^
Attachments
midna.zip
(5.34 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:46 pm

quick things first i look it up and seen that the midna belly outline are still black i switch it to the right color ^v^, 2rd someone request a human with the meloetta look 'i made it ,3rd i make a new color palette for the tall creature cause she need love . i surely be posting multiple pred in the futur days ,to anoye the modder they will all be in multiple post to make then work harder cause 'im a evil personne mouhahaha ^v^ enjoys those multiple pred my minion and ask more pred request az u like °W°

and little side note ,in ur request u can ask for specific position exemple : yeah could u make her sit nonono make her laying on a bed or better idea make 1 pred and one that enjoy the belly °0°. ou< *wink*
Attachments
human meloetta.zip
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
midna.zip
(5.39 KiB) Downloaded 315 times
black-tallcreature.zip
(4.06 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby jellman » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:29 pm

i really like starfire, dont think i see her as a pred very often, also she is an alien so she should fit right in to starbound, miranda from mass effect would be cool too
jellman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game