Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM, Version Rub.4 | Rub them preds!

Postby treebuddy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:22 pm

3rd post in one days *one clap of applaus for me <w<* so having some free time i catch the episode of grumpcade i missed and looking at those pokemon drawing make me wanting to do a pokemon so then i relook the request and saw greninja °u° so greninja it is !!

i think that he wanted male i'm not sure mah english isnt very good °o° but i make it female so if you want it male i could do it under 10 min easy !! <o< wow !!

ah krii efreli tinne ; n ;
Attachments
greninja.zip
(5.2 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:23 pm

someone should maybe do a eevee one? or no?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:30 pm

i have quite a truble imagining it u should give some detail like a anthro or feral and other things <-<
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Shadowstep952 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:42 pm

can someone make a yoshi, and if so, can someone make a belly and anal hold versions of yoshi? .3. just of curiosity
Shadowstep952
New to the forum

Postby Topeantonio » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:58 am

treebuddy wrote:3rd post in one days *one clap of applaus for me <w<* so having some free time i catch the episode of grumpcade i missed and looking at those pokemon drawing make me wanting to do a pokemon so then i relook the request and saw greninja °u° so greninja it is !!

i think that he wanted male i'm not sure mah english isnt very good °o° but i make it female so if you want it male i could do it under 10 min easy !! <o< wow !!

ah krii efreli tinne ; n ;

Well yeah, i requested male if possible. >w>;

Shadowstep952 wrote:can someone make a yoshi, and if so, can someone make a belly and anal hold versions of yoshi? .3. just of curiosity

Also this
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 am

so i switch the greninja to male for u ^v^ , he have less bigger thigs not boobs bigger chest ,leg position change to less feminine, face more serius and more male looking on the privite part curv , hope ya like it ,and yeah maybe i could do it , the belly one easy but anal one mmmmm cause if you want anal vore its hard to demonstrate or if you want him stuck in the probleme is character moddel disappear when u use the pred so i cant really show it <o<
Attachments
greninja male.zip
(5.19 KiB) Downloaded 279 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Topeantonio » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:16 pm

treebuddy wrote:so i switch the greninja to male for u ^v^ , he have less bigger thigs not boobs bigger chest ,leg position change to less feminine, face more serius and more male looking on the privite part curv , hope ya like it

Thank :3
Topeantonio
Been posting for a bit

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:58 pm

mouhahaha even more pred !!! seems that u guys wants a lot of them °w° bouhahaha , so i was starting to make star fire and miranda 'at first i wanted to make some cheap one be taking base model and making there style on them but after i look at my other mass efect pred and seen that the base model wouldnt work so i make her taller and got caried away to the point that i make her with her own sprite design ,,and i say why not do the same with star fire so there you have it guys. i hope @jellman is happy ^u^

and no prob @topeantonio ,that was mah pleasure - i will maybe do your other request soon egnout
Attachments
miranda.zip
(4.56 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
starfire.zip
(5.62 KiB) Downloaded 308 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:08 pm

Maybe Hatsune Miku? Shantae? A maid maybe? XD I have some weird tastes in preds I'd say, maybe a harpy from Terraria, if that's even possible, just as a little nod to the game that Starbound's creator worked on before, at least I think Starbound's creator was working on Terraria before
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:27 pm

haha i was wondering when someone actualy request miku ,and man 'o' i play to much terraria those days ; - ; i think i beat moon lord (cthulhu <o<)about ten time to get the item i wanted , but great idea ,and i dont juge, i love maids °w° bouhahahaha k keuf keuf keuf >o<
treebuddy
Participator

Postby cakemanisreal » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Yeah...Shantae and Hatsune Miku would actually make great preds for this mod...
I will be planning on making a new modpack exclusively for ATLauncher; GajinCraft! I'll need help on which mods to add to this modpack,through...
cakemanisreal
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm making Yoshi.
I'm working on actually animating him. So it will take a while.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Sheights wrote:I'm making Yoshi.

ok ^v^

but just wondering , u say that ur animating it but the pred arnt animated <o< its just 4 state of sprite , or u actualy change the script mod to imput animated sprite section ???
treebuddy
Participator

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:58 pm

If you've actually found a way to animate one of them, then bravo, with that in mind the other characters could maybe be animated in due time as well, giving like swallow animations or different entrance animations. At least I think all that could happen >.<
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Sheights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 pm

treebuddy wrote:

ok ^v^

but just wondering , u say that ur animating it but the pred arnt animated <o< its just 4 state of sprite , or u actualy change the script mod to imput animated sprite section ???

Mod script? All these predators are just recolored tents with a talking script attatched. I will probably make an actual script to handle animations.

AngelofHell64 wrote:

If you've actually found a way to animate one of them, then bravo, with that in mind the other characters could maybe be animated in due time as well, giving like swallow animations or different entrance animations. At least I think all that could happen >.<

yep and yep.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:56 pm

treebuddy wrote:haha i was wondering when someone actualy request miku

Heck, maybe make a few of the female Vocaloids? Miku isn't the only one out there, just the most famous really >.<
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Haha now no body can complaint of a lack of human pred <o< i made 5 pred they use around the same sprite but each is unique ,i hope u like it ,so i make all the @Angelofhell request and a Pm request i got (female link ).

Marche my minion !Marche!
Attachments
F-Link.zip
(5.4 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
shantae.zip
(5.65 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
miku.zip
(6.27 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
harpy.zip
(6.67 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
maid.zip
(9.39 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
treebuddy
Participator

Postby Sheights » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Animation is done. It's easy.
I'll finish this up soon-ish, upload it, and create a template and instructions for you all.
Attachments
Easy.gif
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:31 pm

treebuddy wrote:Haha now no body can complaint of a lack of human pred <o< i made 5 pred they use around the same sprite but each is unique ,i hope u like it ,so i make all the @Angelofhell request and a Pm request i got (female link ).

Marche my minion !Marche!

These look great! ^^
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby treebuddy » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 pm

nice job @sheights i cant wait to play around with the animation sprite ,such wonder in so little time >w<
treebuddy
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game