Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Datstrudel » Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 am

I'm not understanding the whole tenants thing. I've placed a Vore Badge and a vore object as well as the colony deed in my house. Someone spawns but they say they don't want to be eaten. How do I spawn a pred?

Even the ones without tags aren't spawning.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Wed May 15, 2019 9:15 pm

FYI,
Starbound SPOV Full Tutorial V1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ak9BP ... dex=7&t=0s
Now go make stuff! Dont take my ramblings too seriously.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Datstrudel wrote:I'm not understanding the whole tenants thing. I've placed a Vore Badge and a vore object as well as the colony deed in my house. Someone spawns but they say they don't want to be eaten. How do I spawn a pred?

are you putting in the right amount of colony based that are shown in the Vore Encyclopedia in game?

here this site has all the item names and command names to spawn them.
https://starbounditems.com
seth270
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 pm

seth270 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:I'm not understanding the whole tenants thing. I've placed a Vore Badge and a vore object as well as the colony deed in my house. Someone spawns but they say they don't want to be eaten. How do I spawn a pred?

are you putting in the right amount of colony based that are shown in the Vore Encyclopedia in game?

here this site has all the item names and command names to spawn them.
https://starbounditems.com

It was weird. I randomly got it to work after making the furniture alien themed. But before that it would only spawn prey. But originally i was trying to get tenants that had no tags like the wolf, fox and cat.

Also a little confused about the one that says victor.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby essedess » Thu May 16, 2019 12:08 am

I have been having that same problem with the incorrect tenants spawning.
On another note I am really looking forward to more of those spov or vso (I always mix them up) like the pakkun lizard they are really cool. I would like to see a lusty lamia and a sensual slime girl that grabs you up and toys with you a little then eats you among others...so many possibilities it seems.. :)
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Thu May 16, 2019 12:45 am

essedess wrote:On another note I am really looking forward to more of those spov or vso (I always mix them up) like the pakkun lizard they are really cool. I would like to see a lusty lamia and a sensual slime girl that grabs you up and toys with you a little then eats you among others...so many possibilities it seems.. :)

the tools have been released for anyone to make VSO's/SPOV's....if you want something you can go make it now
Firon
---

Postby Fevix » Thu May 16, 2019 1:22 am

Firon wrote:
essedess wrote:On another note I am really looking forward to more of those spov or vso (I always mix them up) like the pakkun lizard they are really cool. I would like to see a lusty lamia and a sensual slime girl that grabs you up and toys with you a little then eats you among others...so many possibilities it seems.. :)

the tools have been released for anyone to make VSO's/SPOV's....if you want something you can go make it now

The problem with this is that not everyone has the artistic talent to make things this complex. Even SPOs were several images and a bit of scripting, but now VSOs are all their own scripting and MANY more images.

While I am eager to see what the community comes up with, I'm not holding my breath for a sudden flood of new VSOs, because as ImaginaryZ showed, they're rather complicated and take a lot of debugging and spritework.
Fevix
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 am

Zovoroth wrote:
NotTadpole wrote:Also, the Pakkun Lizard SPOV is bugged. Whenever it eats me while not in my ship, it will automatically spit me out immediately afterward. Funny thing is, the lizard works just fine when I place it on my ship, but it will always spit me out immediately when it's on a planet.

Well, it should definitely be working on planets... I've never seen this issue. Are you using any other mods?
Could you maybe post your log file right after you see the issue? It's at \Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\storage\starbound.log if you have the Steam version.

Hey, so sorry for the late response, but here it is. All I did in the game was to be eaten by the Pakkun Lizard SPOV twice (and, indeed, it automatically spat me out both times).
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zovoroth » Fri May 24, 2019 12:15 am

NotTadpole wrote:Hey, so sorry for the late response, but here it is. All I did in the game was to be eaten by the Pakkun Lizard SPOV twice (and, indeed, it automatically spat me out both times).

Thanks! Unfortunately, I don't see any explicit errors.
There's one thing that may help, though. When it spits you out, does it look surprised with its mouth open, or does its belly just shrink?

If it takes any damage after swallowing someone, it will immediately spit them out. That might be related, especially with other mods installed.
Zovoroth
New to the forum

Postby AlexisToran » Mon May 27, 2019 1:34 pm

If I remember correctly (been a while since I've played) the vore furniture objects have all of the vore-related tags on them, so that you can take the vore badges away without upsetting your tenant. That means your room is eligible to spawn endo preds, digesty preds, endo preys and digesty preys, and the game selects the one with the highest priority to spawn, which is a digesty prey.
When a prey tenant says they don't want to be eaten, that usually means either you or another NPC is too close (to avoid mistakes with the "eating" projectile hitting the wrong target).
What you want to do instead is put up the vore badges you want along with enough non-vore furniture to satisfy your desired tenant's other requirements, spawn the tenant, then place your vore furniture and take away the vore badges.
AlexisToran
Been posting for a bit

Postby coolio1113 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:03 pm

is there supposed to be such long pauses between dialogue? sometimes there are minutes between each speech bubble on tenants prey and pred alike. and I haven't even seen some tenants speak at all. the vore furniture item things work fine, but the giant pauses between speech bubbles are super annoying. Is there a way to fix this? I know this is a new issue because the old pre-official starbound release mod was fine in this regard and it has only been an issue in the post recent updates On top of that when pred tenents eat prey tenents they don't make comments like they did in the old version.
coolio1113
New to the forum

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 am

coolio1113 wrote:is there supposed to be such long pauses between dialogue? sometimes there are minutes between each speech bubble on tenants prey and pred alike. and I haven't even seen some tenants speak at all. the vore furniture item things work fine, but the giant pauses between speech bubbles are super annoying. Is there a way to fix this? I know this is a new issue because the old pre-official starbound release mod was fine in this regard and it has only been an issue in the post recent updates On top of that when pred tenents eat prey tenents they don't make comments like they did in the old version.

There is in fact a way to change NPCs to say things more often while they have a player in them. To do that, you need to go to SSVM/npcs/vore/(find your NPC here), then change their LUA file via a text editor. Specifically, a line that reads: if math.random(700) == 1 and containsPlayer() then
sayLine( playerLines )

Needs to be changed from 700 (which is a random time period) to something lower, like 200. The lower the number, the more frequent they'll chat and vice versa.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby coolio1113 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Etherthedrake wrote:
coolio1113 wrote:is there supposed to be such long pauses between dialogue? sometimes there are minutes between each speech bubble on tenants prey and pred alike. and I haven't even seen some tenants speak at all. the vore furniture item things work fine, but the giant pauses between speech bubbles are super annoying. Is there a way to fix this? I know this is a new issue because the old pre-official starbound release mod was fine in this regard and it has only been an issue in the post recent updates On top of that when pred tenents eat prey tenents they don't make comments like they did in the old version.

There is in fact a way to change NPCs to say things more often while they have a player in them. To do that, you need to go to SSVM/npcs/vore/(find your NPC here), then change their LUA file via a text editor. Specifically, a line that reads: if math.random(700) == 1 and containsPlayer() then
sayLine( playerLines )

Needs to be changed from 700 (which is a random time period) to something lower, like 200. The lower the number, the more frequent they'll chat and vice versa.

thanks dog now i can better enjoy my retarded fetish AND pretend to be a l33t coder monkey.
coolio1113
New to the forum

Postby TrustyMcCoolGuy » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Sup guys, just got wind of the VSO update and began working on my own. -Many thanks to ImagZ for the tutorial :)

The majority of sprites are done, got a few things left to do. (150ish frames done so far)
Spoiler: show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPHogRH8hA

Haven't done much of the actual lua coding yet, but at least made it placeable in-game with some animations.
TrustyMcCoolGuy
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:09 pm

TrustyMcCoolGuy wrote:Sup guys, just got wind of the VSO update and began working on my own. -Many thanks to ImagZ for the tutorial :)

The majority of sprites are done, got a few things left to do. (150ish frames done so far)

Haven't done much of the actual lua coding yet, but at least made it placeable in-game with some animations.

This is fantastic! Lovely attention to detail. Best of luck with this, moving forward.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby metalman777 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:23 pm

TrustyMcCoolGuy wrote:Sup guys, just got wind of the VSO update and began working on my own. -Many thanks to ImagZ for the tutorial :)

This is AMAZING! there's a lot of character you show in the animations and the fluidity of them are even more amazing! Looking forward to it!
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Yooo, that's amazing! Great work!! I can't wait to try this out in-game
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby awdx11551515 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:09 pm

Can you try unbirth ?
awdx11551515
New to the forum

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:31 pm

awdx11551515 wrote:

Can you try unbirth ?

Let's not go too far ahead here, friend. Let the guy finish the VSO first before asking him to add variations.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:36 pm

Hey, does anyone know how to make an SPO not say any speech lines, but still play the "stomach sounds"? I want to recreate the frog from the VSO trailer, but I don't want it to say lines all the time.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game