Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Happers » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:15 pm

Hey so I decided to goof around and upgrade the vore mod's human npc, partly because it was a very simple base, partly because its a very vanillla npc so a good number of people can enjoy it, and partly because of EngilbertSig3 's comment.

There's actually a lot of different things you can do with npcs, some of the things I did with the human npc:
-Simple vore animation, nothing crazy, just three frames, but I like how it turned out
-Cutebound eyes, They're a lot better for expressions, optional classic starbound eyes included in the download if you don't want that
-Different dialogue depending on whether or not you requested to be eaten, for both eating, and the idle dialogue, I did my best to keep it somewhat generic due to the npc just being "generic human" (credits to the maker of the cecaelia npc)
-Dialogue for when you "rub" the human vore npc (as in, requesting to be eaten when they're full) (credits to the maker of the alsnapz npcs)
-the ability to hold two npcs in the stomach, not really anything special, a lot of npcs have it, but its worth mentioning.
-digest, and non-digest versions, both will have some differences in dialogue

Though some notes:
-Technically the npcs are a different tenant from the vanilla SSVM human npc, I couldn't figure out how to make the animations work with four different head types, not a big deal in practice, the different head types all have a chance to spawn they still spawn with the same requirements
-The npcs can be "male" as in using male names and male interact noises, from what I understand this is an issue with starbound's tenant system
-For some reason npcs with multiple vore capacities tend to respawn randomly when holding more than 1 victim, I've noticed this with any SSVM npc and don't know the cause, but it doesn't happen often in my experience
-I only made the clothed variant of the SSVM human, I'm not really willing to go through and fill out the nude version and unbirth version

Its actually really easy to make somewhat complex vore npcs I'm surprised a lot of them are so simple, I could make a small guide if anyone wants.

Download is here: https://mega.nz/#!uo03AKDJ!6fl8N1r7W4ul ... M0K9VH4f-o
Happers
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Ooh, that sounds interesting! Do you think they could be made compatible with the Job Offers mod, so we could have crew members that occasionally nom us? Or is that impossible to implement?
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Happers » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 pm

NotTadpole wrote:Ooh, that sounds interesting! Do you think they could be made compatible with the Job Offers mod, so we could have crew members that occasionally nom us? Or is that impossible to implement?

Honestly, I'm not amazing at coding, I'm just making use of the resources given to us, something like that might not be impossible, but it's something someone with a decent knowledge with coding would have to take on.

If anyone's interested they'd have to:
- get the job-offers mod to accept SSVM npcs
- making new sprites since crew members change outfits and make it use the custom sprites instead of the default (might be difficult if crew outfits are hard coded into the crew member code)
- possibly find some solution for the "use" key being used for both crew member orders and SSVM stuff
- and add some extra fluff to keep them from eating while in bad situations like fighting, checks and timers and what-not

That's on top of whatever errors would pop up while making that, but for now you'd have to settle with just spawning them onto your ship as tenants, from my experience that works just as well, sorry.
Happers
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:27 am

Happenpeak wrote:Honestly, I'm not amazing at coding, I'm just making use of the resources given to us, something like that might not be impossible, but it's something someone with a decent knowledge with coding would have to take on.

If anyone's interested they'd have to:
- get the job-offers mod to accept SSVM npcs
- making new sprites since crew members change outfits and make it use the custom sprites instead of the default (might be difficult if crew outfits are hard coded into the crew member code)
- possibly find some solution for the "use" key being used for both crew member orders and SSVM stuff
- and add some extra fluff to keep them from eating while in bad situations like fighting, checks and timers and what-not

That's on top of whatever errors would pop up while making that, but for now you'd have to settle with just spawning them onto your ship as tenants, from my experience that works just as well, sorry.

It's entirely understandable, don't worry. ^^;

I don't know about getting Job Offers to accept SSVM NPCs, but the crew outfits can be changed; I know a mod that completely removes the default crew outfits to ensure they retain their previous clothes, as well as buffing Tailors to grant more options to crew dress codes (including restoring said original outfits), so it means it's possible to accomplish that. As for the "use" key and not being eaten in bad situations, this could be worked around by requiring the player to hold one of the vore badges before interacting with the crew member in order to be properly eaten. This could lead to wonderful scenarios like a crew member safely tucking their wounded captain inside their gut while handling a nasty firefight all by themselves. ^^;
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Happers » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:42 pm

NotTadpole wrote:It's entirely understandable, don't worry. ^^;

I don't know about getting Job Offers to accept SSVM NPCs, but the crew outfits can be changed; I know a mod that completely removes the default crew outfits to ensure they retain their previous clothes, as well as buffing Tailors to grant more options to crew dress codes (including restoring said original outfits), so it means it's possible to accomplish that. As for the "use" key and not being eaten in bad situations, this could be worked around by requiring the player to hold one of the vore badges before interacting with the crew member in order to be properly eaten. This could lead to wonderful scenarios like a crew member safely tucking their wounded captain inside their gut while handling a nasty firefight all by themselves. ^^;

- The job offers thing might just be a line of code somewhere, probably some sort of safety in one of the scripts to make sure nothing breaks with modded npcs.

- That crew outfit mod would work as far as I can tell, especially since its just personal content.

- for the holding item to request vore thing, I think there's code like that somewhere in starbound, maybe in vanilla, maybe in one of the mods, but I have no where to even start looking for that, unless someone knows the specifics, it'd probably look something like "if ____ itemname then" underscore being whatever code translates to holding items.

- The vore as a combat mechanic thing is doable, I know there's code for eating based on health in "pred_rake" 's file, might have to make sure it uses a status effect that'd make you not take damage, and maybe heal, and I wonder if it's possible to make npcs eat enemy npcs :gulp: , I remember ImaginaryZ mentioning VSOs eating monster npcs in a tweet, I wonder if anything ever came out of that.

Looking at all this it seems pretty possible on paper, it'd just take a bit of time to put together, making sure every works correctly, and making sure there's no unforeseen incompatibilities with job offers, or even other mods like frackinuniverse, but that would just be worst case scenario.
Happers
New to the forum

Postby MiegaFox » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:00 am

Happenpeak wrote:- for the holding item to request vore thing, I think there's code like that somewhere in starbound, maybe in vanilla, maybe in one of the mods, but I have no where to even start looking for that, unless someone knows the specifics, it'd probably look something like "if ____ itemname then" underscore being whatever code translates to holding items.

the way the forced eat mechanic works is if the player interacts twice with the target npc with in 1 second or less it toggles the scrips activation, (if not eaten then eat, if eaten then release) when this is done the 'eaten target' is marked as both "willing" and "prey", some preds like rake who have the personality scripting will say different things based on if the player 'requested' or not, to be eaten.

i think its something like: (its been a long time since i did any scripting)
Code: Select all
if talkTimer < 1 then
talkTimer = talkTimer + dt
end

this can be carried over to crew as well, where interacting with them once would proceed as normal but twice in a second or two (ie; double tap interact on an npc) would have them proceed to eat the player, medics could run a similar check script to rake where if player HP is below a specific % they will attempt to eat and heal, releasing automatically once fully healed or by request, also to note, there are two npc's that already exist that act as friendly guards (kazdravinderex & kazdravoxren) who can eat at random, by chance or on request, yet also still fight and attack hostile npc/mobs, so the initial idea of the crew with the ability to vore is actually alot easier to do then to write a new system that requires an item to be held or in ones inventory, which just having the item in ones inventory is actually possible too as done by some other mods regarding "key cards".
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby bonberjean » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:49 pm

MiegaFox wrote:this can be carried over to crew as well, where interacting with them once would proceed as normal but twice in a second or two (ie; double tap interact on an npc) would have them proceed to eat the player, medics could run a similar check script to rake where if player HP is below a specific % they will attempt to eat and heal, releasing automatically once fully healed or by request, also to note, there are two npc's that already exist that act as friendly guards (kazdravinderex & kazdravoxren) who can eat at random, by chance or on request, yet also still fight and attack hostile npc/mobs, so the initial idea of the crew with the ability to vore is actually alot easier to do then to write a new system that requires an item to be held or in ones inventory, which just having the item in ones inventory is actually possible too as done by some other mods regarding "key cards".

could an augment be used instead? having an additional key to interact should give it more options in the same npc or object
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby MiegaFox » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:28 am

bonberjean wrote:
could an augment be used instead? having an additional key to interact should give it more options in the same npc or object

maybe... I dont know enough regarding LUA scripting to say it Can or Cant be done... though i wouldn't be surprised if someone's already added additional keybinds for players, it would just be a matter of having NPC scripts pick up on that keybind being used... i know some mods for vehicles have additional keybinds for extra functions/attacks, but thats vehicles, something of its entire own class, though i would say its probably easier using the 'double tap interact' on npc's, if anything...
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:28 am

Checking in to see if progress on this is being made.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vinderex » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:06 am

Is the mod's forum still active? I tried registering for it quite a while ago, but apparently an administrator needs to activate it.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby seth270 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:16 am

not sure Vin nothing's been posted in a while
seth270
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:59 am

Hey! So I found a bug!
Apparently this mod somehow conflicts with the vanilla game's Peacekeeper quest line. Any time a target offers a bribe, they instantly die when interacted with, making the quest impossible to complete.

Here's my log. I quit the game immediately after it happened this time, so the important part should be near the end.
Spoiler: show
[05:53:52.973] [Info] Root: Preparing Root...
[05:53:52.975] [Info] Root: Done preparing Root.
[05:53:52.975] [Info] Client Version 1.4.4 (windows x86_64) Source ID: 8cbe6faf22282659828a194e06a08999f213769e Protocol: 747
[05:53:52.975] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory '..\assets\'
[05:53:53.707] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory '..\mods\'
[05:53:53.794] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SPO_spawning_instructions.txt', skipping
[05:53:54.071] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'StarboundSimpleVoreMod.rar', skipping
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'base' at '..\assets\packed.pak'
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'Avali' at '..\mods\Avali-triage'
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'EZsNoDeathDropsForSurvival' at '..\mods\EZs Death Drop Disabler For Survival.pak'
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Jakkks SPO Pak'
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'New Protectorate Gear' at '..\mods\New Protectorate Clothes'
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\SSVMBellies'
[05:53:54.138] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'ssvm' at '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'StarboundSimpleVoreModVSO' at '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreModVSO'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOV_RARU' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVRaru'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOVZovoroth' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVZovoroth'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOV_TEMPLATE' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOV_TEMPLATE'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOVchars' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVchars'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOVelric' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVelric'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMVSOchars' at '..\mods\SSVMVSOchars'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'kazdra' at '..\mods\kazdra'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'Skittle's Mega Crafter' at '..\mods\Skittle's Mega Crafter'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'A.V.I.A.N.' at '..\mods\AVIAN.pak'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\assets\user'
[05:53:54.139] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\assets\packed.pak'
[05:53:54.943] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Avali-triage'
[05:53:55.079] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\EZs Death Drop Disabler For Survival.pak'
[05:53:55.079] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Jakkks SPO Pak'
[05:53:55.083] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\New Protectorate Clothes'
[05:53:55.093] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMBellies'
[05:53:55.094] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod'
[05:53:55.536] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreModVSO'
[05:53:55.578] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVRaru'
[05:53:55.583] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVZovoroth'
[05:53:55.585] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOV_TEMPLATE'
[05:53:55.587] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVchars'
[05:53:55.590] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVelric'
[05:53:55.593] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMVSOchars'
[05:53:55.598] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\kazdra'
[05:53:55.666] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Skittle's Mega Crafter'
[05:53:55.669] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\AVIAN.pak'
[05:53:55.671] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\assets\user'
[05:53:57.858] [Info] Assets digest is 0f8da14022e1f7c4313432af329885eb298ee39ea4f86611abaeb82209c82263
[05:53:57.858] [Info] Root: Loaded Assets in 4.88315 seconds
[05:53:57.860] [Info] Application: Initializing SDL Video
[05:53:57.870] [Info] Application: Initializing SDL Joystick
[05:53:58.027] [Info] Application: Initializing SDL Sound
[05:53:58.135] [Info] Initialized Steam platform services
[05:53:58.140] [Info] Initialized Discord platform services
[05:53:58.152] [Info] Application: Creating SDL Window
[05:53:58.535] [Info] Application: Enabling VSync with late swap tearing
[05:53:58.662] [Info] Application: Opened default audio device with 44.1khz / 16 bit stereo audio, 2048 sample size buffer
[05:53:58.684] [Info] OpenGL version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 388.73' vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' renderer: 'GeForce GTX 970M/PCIe/SSE2' shader: '4.60 NVIDIA'
[05:53:58.688] [Info] Application: initialization...
[05:53:58.690] [Info] Root: Loaded Configuration in 0.0020754 seconds
[05:53:58.696] [Info] Application: renderer initialization...
[05:53:58.698] [Info] detected supported OpenGL texture size 16384, using atlasNumCells 128
[05:53:58.698] [Info] Root: Loaded ImageMetadataDatabase in 3.60003e-06 seconds
[05:53:58.704] [Info] Application: main update loop...
[05:53:58.716] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '1483560141' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483560141'
[05:53:58.716] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '743328719' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\743328719'
[05:53:58.716] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '729426722' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729426722'
[05:53:58.716] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '1483569451' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483569451'
[05:53:58.717] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '1194878261' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1194878261'
[05:53:58.717] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '729492703' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729492703'
[05:53:58.717] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '1502658310' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1502658310'
[05:53:58.717] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '954995970' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\954995970'
[05:53:58.718] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '735253889' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\735253889'
[05:53:58.718] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '895140470' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\895140470'
[05:53:58.718] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '729427436' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729427436'
[05:53:58.718] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '729480149' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729480149'
[05:53:58.719] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '1411331676' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1411331676'
[05:53:58.719] [Info] Loading mods from user generated content with id '763259329' from directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\763259329'
[05:53:58.719] [Info] Reloading to include all user generated content
[05:53:58.719] [Info] Root: Reloading from disk
[05:53:58.719] [Info] Root: Writing runtime configuration to '..\storage\starbound.config'
[05:53:58.754] [Info] Root: Loaded Configuration in 0.0011812 seconds
[05:53:58.754] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory '..\assets\'
[05:53:59.500] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory '..\mods\'
[05:53:59.582] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SPO_spawning_instructions.txt', skipping
[05:53:59.825] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'StarboundSimpleVoreMod.rar', skipping
[05:53:59.878] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483560141'
[05:53:59.879] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\743328719'
[05:53:59.880] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729426722'
[05:53:59.881] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483569451'
[05:53:59.884] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1194878261'
[05:53:59.885] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729492703'
[05:53:59.890] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1502658310'
[05:53:59.892] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\954995970'
[05:53:59.893] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\735253889'
[05:53:59.894] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\895140470'
[05:53:59.895] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729427436'
[05:53:59.902] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729480149'
[05:54:00.802] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1411331676'
[05:54:00.813] [Info] Root: Scanning for asset sources in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\763259329'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'base' at '..\assets\packed.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'xbawks' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729426722\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FrackinUniverse' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729480149\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'Avali' at '..\mods\Avali-triage'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'EZsNoDeathDropsForSurvival' at '..\mods\EZs Death Drop Disabler For Survival.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\Jakkks SPO Pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'New Protectorate Gear' at '..\mods\New Protectorate Clothes'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\SSVMBellies'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'ssvm' at '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'StarboundSimpleVoreModVSO' at '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreModVSO'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOV_RARU' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVRaru'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOVZovoroth' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVZovoroth'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOV_TEMPLATE' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOV_TEMPLATE'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOVchars' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVchars'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMSPOVelric' at '..\mods\SSVMSPOVelric'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'SSVMVSOchars' at '..\mods\SSVMVSOchars'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'kazdra' at '..\mods\kazdra'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'CompactStations' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483560141\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'joboffers' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\735253889\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'NonUniform' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\743328719\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'CompactStationsFU' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483569451\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FrackinMusic' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729492703\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'Empowerment' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1502658310\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'dspFUCrewCompat' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\954995970\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'NpcSpawnerPlus' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\895140470\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'A.V.I.A.N.' at '..\mods\AVIAN.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FUSAILModdedRaceSupport' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1411331676\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'Skittle's Mega Crafter' at '..\mods\Skittle's Mega Crafter'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'food_stack' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729427436\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FUBYOSModdedRaceSupportFR' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1194878261\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected asset source named 'FrackinRaces' at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\763259329\contents.pak'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\assets\user'
[05:54:00.861] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\assets\packed.pak'
[05:54:01.751] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729426722\contents.pak'
[05:54:01.751] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729480149\contents.pak'
[05:54:02.865] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Avali-triage'
[05:54:03.023] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\EZs Death Drop Disabler For Survival.pak'
[05:54:03.023] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Jakkks SPO Pak'
[05:54:03.028] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\New Protectorate Clothes'
[05:54:03.041] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMBellies'
[05:54:03.043] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod'
[05:54:03.544] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreModVSO'
[05:54:03.587] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVRaru'
[05:54:03.592] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVZovoroth'
[05:54:03.595] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOV_TEMPLATE'
[05:54:03.597] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVchars'
[05:54:03.601] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMSPOVelric'
[05:54:03.603] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\SSVMVSOchars'
[05:54:03.607] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\kazdra'
[05:54:03.677] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483560141\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.679] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\735253889\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.680] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\743328719\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.680] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1483569451\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.684] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729492703\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.689] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1502658310\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.691] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\954995970\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.692] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\895140470\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.693] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\AVIAN.pak'
[05:54:03.696] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1411331676\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.709] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\mods\Skittle's Mega Crafter'
[05:54:03.712] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\729427436\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.720] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1194878261\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.721] [Info] Loading assets from: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\763259329\contents.pak'
[05:54:03.773] [Info] Loading assets from: '..\assets\user'
[05:54:07.304] [Info] Assets digest is f06debd72ff79a6c1a78b9ee7d04c5f30daaff8a3eb0951c00b86d7435d015da
[05:54:07.304] [Info] Root: Loaded Assets in 8.54986 seconds
[05:54:07.321] [Info] Root: Loaded NameGenerator in 0.0166063 seconds
[05:54:07.326] [Info] Root: Loaded ImageMetadataDatabase in 1.80001e-06 seconds
[05:54:07.425] [Info] Root: Loaded PlantDatabase in 0.103579 seconds
[05:54:08.186] [Info] Root: Loaded ProjectileDatabase in 0.761864 seconds
[05:54:08.889] [Info] Root: Loaded ObjectDatabase in 1.58389 seconds
[05:54:09.030] [Info] Root: Loaded MonsterDatabase in 0.842879 seconds
[05:54:09.033] [Info] Root: Loaded StagehandDatabase in 0.0037346 seconds
[05:54:09.065] [Info] Root: Loaded VehicleDatabase in 0.0311233 seconds
[05:54:09.142] [Info] Root: Loaded NpcDatabase in 0.253519 seconds
[05:54:09.177] [Info] Root: Loaded PlayerFactory in 0.111815 seconds
[05:54:09.179] [Info] Root: Loaded VersioningDatabase in 0.0022961 seconds
[05:54:09.179] [Info] Root: Loaded EntityFactory in 0.036935 seconds
[05:54:09.303] [Info] Root: Loaded ParticleDatabase in 0.124038 seconds
[05:54:10.021] [Info] Root: Loaded MaterialDatabase in 0.842221 seconds
[05:54:10.031] [Info] Root: Loaded TerrainDatabase in 0.0092688 seconds
[05:54:10.550] [Info] Root: Loaded BiomeDatabase in 0.519287 seconds
[05:54:10.554] [Info] Root: Loaded LiquidsDatabase in 0.0037433 seconds
[05:54:10.623] [Info] Root: Loaded StatusEffectDatabase in 0.0690282 seconds
[05:54:11.033] [Info] Root: Loaded DamageDatabase in 0.40909 seconds
[05:54:11.043] [Info] Root: Loaded EffectSourceDatabase in 0.0104239 seconds
[05:54:11.074] [Info] Root: Loaded FunctionDatabase in 0.0320108 seconds
[05:54:11.189] [Info] Root: Loaded TreasureDatabase in 0.114047 seconds
[05:54:12.128] [Info] Root: Loaded DungeonDefinitions in 0.939262 seconds
[05:54:12.129] [Info] Root: Loaded TilesetDatabase in 9.49e-05 seconds
[05:54:12.131] [Info] Root: Loaded StatisticsDatabase in 0.0023424 seconds
[05:54:12.131] [Info] Root: Loaded EmoteProcessor in 7.44e-05 seconds
[05:54:12.216] [Info] Root: Loaded SpeciesDatabase in 0.0856547 seconds
[05:54:12.256] [Info] Root: Loaded QuestTemplateDatabase in 0.0400886 seconds
[05:54:12.265] [Info] Root: Loaded AiDatabase in 0.0080906 seconds
[05:54:12.273] [Info] Root: Loaded TechDatabase in 0.0078258 seconds
[05:54:12.299] [Info] Root: Loaded CodexDatabase in 0.0267331 seconds
[05:54:12.777] [Info] Root: Loaded BehaviorDatabase in 0.477773 seconds
[05:54:12.781] [Info] Root: Loaded DanceDatabase in 0.0041064 seconds
[05:54:12.795] [Info] Root: Loaded SpawnTypeDatabase in 0.0137773 seconds
[05:54:12.858] [Info] Root: Loaded RadioMessageDatabase in 0.0628107 seconds
[05:54:29.660] [Info] Root: Loaded ItemDatabase in 20.4837 seconds
[05:54:31.369] [Info] Root: Loaded CollectionDatabase in 18.5099 seconds
[05:54:35.307] [Info] detected supported OpenGL texture size 16384, using atlasNumCells 256
[05:54:40.057] [Info] UniverseServer: Acquiring universe lock file
[05:54:40.058] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading settings
[05:54:40.062] [Info] UniverseServer: Starting UniverseServer with UUID: 2e6395e370b984bc6363a152162f1ed5
[05:54:40.102] [Info] UniverseServer: Logged in player 'Varlan' locally
[05:54:40.102] [Info] UniverseServer: Logged in account '<anonymous>' as player 'Varlan' from address local
[05:54:40.103] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading system world (835622974, 914237040, -280989116) from disk storage
[05:54:40.105] [Info] UniverseClient: Joined server as client 1
[05:54:40.169] [Info] UniverseServer: Reviving player at CelestialWorld:835622974:914237040:-280989116:3
[05:54:40.169] [Info] UniverseServer: Client 'Varlan' <1> (local) connected
[05:54:40.184] [Info] UniverseServer: Loading celestial world 835622974:914237040:-280989116:3
[05:54:40.300] [Info] detected supported OpenGL texture size 16384, using atlasNumCells 256
[05:54:40.300] [Info] detected supported OpenGL texture size 16384, using atlasNumCells 256
[05:54:40.326] [Info] detected supported OpenGL texture size 16384, using atlasNumCells 256
[05:54:40.326] [Info] Setting steam rich presence connection as steamid_76561198026427081
[05:54:40.339] [Error] Cannot set Steam achievement kill10poptops
[05:54:40.611] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65519, 65524)
[05:54:40.647] [Info] Setting discord join secret as connect:discord_223967466550853634_639054559821430784_d4975c9b634c677f
[05:54:40.811] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to CelestialWorld:835622974:914237040:-280989116:3=4710.31.1565
[05:54:41.998] [Info] ----- FU player init -----
[05:54:41.998] [Info] ----- ZB player init -----
[05:54:41.998] [Info] [ZB] Mods using update info window and their versions:
[05:54:41.999] [Info] -- frackinuniverse [5.6.364]
[05:54:41.999] [Info] -- ztarbound [1.04i]
[05:54:41.999] [Info]
[05:54:42.006] [Info] Find bounty manager
[05:54:43.171] [Info] QM: Player e8793de5992f56b739033de8f8965267 started 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17
[05:54:43.249] [Error] Could not load image asset '/items/active/weapons/melee/rapier/splendeur/default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/items/active/weapons/melee/rapier/splendeur/default'
[05:54:48.428] [Info] UniverseServer: Creating temporary instance world 'InstanceWorld:bountylair1:629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17:2' with expiry time 0
[05:54:48.444] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
[05:54:48.444] [Info] Placing dungeon bountylair1
[05:54:48.450] [Info] Placing dungeon at (0, 1100)
[05:54:49.188] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (0, 65524)
[05:54:49.686] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 to InstanceWorld:bountylair1:629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17:2
[05:54:49.705] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world CelestialWorld:835622974:914237040:-280989116:3
[05:54:49.713] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed
[05:54:49.912] [Info] ----- FU player init -----
[05:54:49.913] [Info] ----- ZB player init -----
[05:54:49.913] [Info] [ZB] Mods using update info window and their versions:
[05:54:49.913] [Info] -- ztarbound [1.04i]
[05:54:49.913] [Info] -- frackinuniverse [5.6.364]
[05:54:49.913] [Info]
[05:54:52.636] [Info] Find bounty manager
[05:54:53.146] [Info] QM: Player e8793de5992f56b739033de8f8965267 started 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17
[05:54:53.147] [Info] Get location 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17 gang
[05:54:53.147] [Info] Create location 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17 gang stagehand
[05:54:53.162] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E83D5D840 138
[05:54:53.189] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EFA1324A0 139
[05:54:53.207] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EA38399B0 140
[05:54:53.227] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EF540C880 141
[05:54:53.248] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EF3018560 142
[05:54:53.267] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E99348FD0 143
[05:54:53.286] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EAA1CFE20 144
[05:54:53.304] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E8747D330 145
[05:54:53.324] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EB052EF20 146
[05:54:53.345] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E9747CD20 147
[05:54:53.367] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E9353EB10 148
[05:54:53.386] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E83E27560 149
[05:54:53.404] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E85E12570 150
[05:54:53.423] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EB615CD00 151
[05:54:53.441] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020E9F948520 152
[05:54:53.453] [Info] Get location 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17 bounty
[05:54:53.453] [Info] Create location 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17 bounty stagehand
[05:54:53.463] [Info] NPC init called: function: 0000020EB2B15C20 153
[05:54:53.479] [Info] Get location 629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17 bounty
[05:54:53.480] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (65524)
[05:54:53.480] [Info] Protected dungeonIds for world set to (0, 65524)
[05:56:06.118] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:0', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png' while resolving image frame '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:0'
[05:56:06.154] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:1', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png' while resolving image frame '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:1'
[05:56:06.195] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:2', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png' while resolving image frame '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:2'
[05:56:06.247] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:3', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png' while resolving image frame '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:3'
[05:56:06.306] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:5', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png' while resolving image frame '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:5'
[05:56:06.307] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:4', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png' while resolving image frame '/projectile/activeitems/broadsword/faithexplosion/faithexplosion.png:4'
[05:56:06.823] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:0?0', using placeholder default.
(ImageOperationException) Could not recognize ImageOperation type 0
[05:56:06.920] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:1?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:07.052] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:2?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:07.181] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:3?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:07.288] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:4?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:07.383] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:5?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:07.495] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:6?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:07.636] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/healingexplosion/healcloud.png:7?0', using placeholder default.
[05:56:14.211] [Error] Could not load image asset '/projectiles/explosions/globeexplosions/blueglobeexplosion/blueglobeexplosion.png:4', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such frame 4 in frames spec /projectiles/explosions/globeexplosions/blueglobeexplosion/blueglobeexplosion.frames
[05:56:45.324] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:191: (StarException) Lua Exception caught resuming action node playBehavior in behavior hostileguard: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/overrides.lua"]:99: (StarException) Lua Exception caught resuming action node playerConfirm in behavior bounty-bribe: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/world.lua"]:359: Confirm message failed
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '_ENV.error'
[string "/scripts/actions/world.lua"]:359: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/world.lua"]:345>
[0] 7ff7fa21a213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff7fa218f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff7fa2192e5 Star::StarException::StarException
[3] 7ff7fab2cd4e `Star::BehaviorState::runAction'::`1'::catch$231
[4] 7ffcb479c2e0 _C_specific_handler
[5] 7ffcb4792a23 _FrameUnwindFilter
[6] 7ffccf640646 RtlCaptureContext
[7] 7ff7fa296322 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[8] 7ff7fa296e4c Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[9] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[10] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[11] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[12] 7ff7fa29756d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[13] 7ff7fa2965ca Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[14] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[15] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[16] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[17] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[18] 7ff7fa2970d5 Star::BehaviorState::runParallel
[19] 7ff7fa2965e4 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[20] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[21] 7ff7fa29756d Star::BehaviorState::runSelector
[22] 7ff7fa2965ca Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[23] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[24] 7ff7fa296cdd Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[25] 7ff7fa2965fe Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[26] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[27] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[28] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[29] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[30] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[31] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[32] 7ff7fa295e28 Star::BehaviorState::run
[33] 7ff7fa85884e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[34] 7ff7fa8575f8 <lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf>::operator()
[35] 7ff7fa85248f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[36] 7ff7fa853d80 std::invoke<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[37] 7ff7fa852bcb std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[38] 7ff7fa85979b std::_Func_impl<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[39] 7ff7fa1e733d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[40] 7ff7fa1e66d7 <lambda_894500e69fe9ecf0c3703bede71c72aa>::operator()
[41] 7ff7fa173158 luaD_precall
[42] 7ff7fa18bf01 luaV_execute
[43] 7ff7fa173c6a unroll
[44] 7ff7fa1739fe resume
[45] 7ff7fa17343b luaD_rawrunprotected
[46] 7ff7fa17375f lua_resume
[47] 7ff7fa28b2c1 Star::LuaEngine::resumeThread<float>
[48] 7ff7fa28ae7c Star::LuaThread::resume<Star::LuaTupleReturn<enum Star::NodeStatus,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> >,float>
[49] 7ff7fa296322 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[50] 7ff7fa296e4c Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[51] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[52] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[53] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[54] 7ff7fa2970d5 Star::BehaviorState::runParallel
[55] 7ff7fa2965e4 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[56] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[57] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[58] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[59] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[60] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[61] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[62] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[63] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[64] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[65] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[66] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[67] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[68] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[69] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[70] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[71] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[72] 7ff7fa2970d5 Star::BehaviorState::runParallel
[73] 7ff7fa2965e4 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[74] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[75] 7ff7fa296cdd Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[76] 7ff7fa2965fe Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[77] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[78] 7ff7fa296cdd Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[79] 7ff7fa2965fe Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[80] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[81] 7ff7fa295e28 Star::BehaviorState::run
[82] 7ff7fa85884e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[83] 7ff7fa8575f8 <lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf>::operator()
[84] 7ff7fa85248f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[85] 7ff7fa853d80 std::invoke<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[86] 7ff7fa852bcb std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[87] 7ff7fa85979b std::_Func_impl<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[88] 7ff7fa1e733d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[89] 7ff7fa1e66d7 <lambda_894500e69fe9ecf0c3703bede71c72aa>::operator()
[90] 7ff7fa173158 luaD_precall
[91] 7ff7fa18bf01 luaV_execute
[92] 7ff7fa172c63 luaD_call
[93] 7ff7fa17343b luaD_rawrunprotected
[94] 7ff7fa172e70 luaD_pcall
[95] 7ff7fa169404 lua_pcallk
[96] 7ff7fa1ee630 Star::LuaEngine::pcallWithTraceback
[97] 7ff7fa3ceb8c Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[98] 7ff7fa3d2896 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[99] 7ff7fa3d27c9 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[100] 7ff7fa3da44c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[101] 7ff7fa3da3bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[102] 7ff7fa484b75 Star::Npc::update
[103] 7ff7fa7929ae <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[104] 7ff7fa363846 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[105] 7ff7fa7b4053 Star::WorldServer::update
[106] 7ff7fa7ba0a6 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[107] 7ff7fa7b9a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
[108] 7ff7fa216d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[109] 7ffccd6c7bd4 BaseThreadInitThunk
[110] 7ffccf60ced1 RtlUserThreadStart
stack traceback:
[C]: in method 'run'
[string "/scripts/actions/overrides.lua"]:99: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/overrides.lua"]:86>
[2] 7ff7fa2192e5 Star::StarException::StarException
[3] 7ff7fab2cd4e `Star::BehaviorState::runAction'::`1'::catch$231
[4] 7ffcb479c2e0 _C_specific_handler
[5] 7ffcb4792a23 _FrameUnwindFilter
[6] 7ffccf640646 RtlCaptureContext
[7] 7ff7fa296322 Star::BehaviorState::runAction
[8] 7ff7fa296e4c Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[9] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[10] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[11] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[12] 7ff7fa2970d5 Star::BehaviorState::runParallel
[13] 7ff7fa2965e4 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[14] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[15] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[16] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[17] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[18] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[19] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[20] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[21] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[22] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[23] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[24] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[25] 7ff7fa2969f6 Star::BehaviorState::runDecorator
[26] 7ff7fa296e57 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[27] 7ff7fa2977aa Star::BehaviorState::runSequence
[28] 7ff7fa2965b0 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[29] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[30] 7ff7fa2970d5 Star::BehaviorState::runParallel
[31] 7ff7fa2965e4 Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[32] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[33] 7ff7fa296cdd Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[34] 7ff7fa2965fe Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[35] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[36] 7ff7fa296cdd Star::BehaviorState::runDynamic
[37] 7ff7fa2965fe Star::BehaviorState::runComposite
[38] 7ff7fa296e62 Star::BehaviorState::runNode
[39] 7ff7fa295e28 Star::BehaviorState::run
[40] 7ff7fa85884e <lambda_c00a27f6cddfafb872d0f8c0617836e5>::operator()
[41] 7ff7fa8575f8 <lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf>::operator()
[42] 7ff7fa85248f std::_Invoker_functor::_Call<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[43] 7ff7fa853d80 std::invoke<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[44] 7ff7fa852bcb std::_Invoke_ret<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf> & __ptr64,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>
[45] 7ff7fa85979b std::_Func_impl<<lambda_4b5c4c002440d16a00ac776d4d65d6bf>,std::allocator<int>,Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::_Do_call
[46] 7ff7fa1e733d std::_Func_class<Star::Variant<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,Star::LuaVariadic<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> > >,Star::LuaEngine & __ptr64,unsigned __int64,Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData> * __ptr64>::operator()
[47] 7ff7fa1e66d7 <lambda_894500e69fe9ecf0c3703bede71c72aa>::operator()
[48] 7ff7fa173158 luaD_precall
[49] 7ff7fa18bf01 luaV_execute
[50] 7ff7fa172c63 luaD_call
[51] 7ff7fa17343b luaD_rawrunprotected
[52] 7ff7fa172e70 luaD_pcall
[53] 7ff7fa169404 lua_pcallk
[54] 7ff7fa1ee630 Star::LuaEngine::pcallWithTraceback
[55] 7ff7fa3ceb8c Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[56] 7ff7fa3d2896 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[57] 7ff7fa3d27c9 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[58] 7ff7fa3da44c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[59] 7ff7fa3da3bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[60] 7ff7fa484b75 Star::Npc::update
[61] 7ff7fa7929ae <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[62] 7ff7fa363846 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[63] 7ff7fa7b4053 Star::WorldServer::update
[64] 7ff7fa7ba0a6 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[65] 7ff7fa7b9a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
[66] 7ff7fa216d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[67] 7ffccd6c7bd4 BaseThreadInitThunk
[68] 7ffccf60ced1 RtlUserThreadStart
stack traceback:
[C]: in ?
[C]: in method 'run'
[string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:191: in function <[string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:123>
[2] 7ff7fa1ecfb1 Star::LuaEngine::handleError
[3] 7ff7fa3ceba5 Star::LuaEngine::callFunction<float>
[4] 7ff7fa3d2896 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[5] 7ff7fa3d27c9 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[6] 7ff7fa3da44c Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[7] 7ff7fa3da3bc Star::LuaActorMovementComponent<Star::LuaUpdatableComponent<Star::LuaWorldComponent<Star::LuaBaseComponent> > >::update<Star::Variant<Star::Empty,bool,__int64,double,Star::LuaString,Star::LuaTable,Star::LuaFunction,Star::LuaThread,Star::LuaUserData>,float>
[8] 7ff7fa484b75 Star::Npc::update
[9] 7ff7fa7929ae <lambda_5251ea3b435705ab973fc9e3a86aa323>::operator()
[10] 7ff7fa363846 Star::EntityMap::updateAllEntities
[11] 7ff7fa7b4053 Star::WorldServer::update
[12] 7ff7fa7ba0a6 Star::WorldServerThread::update
[13] 7ff7fa7b9a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
[14] 7ff7fa216d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[15] 7ffccd6c7bd4 BaseThreadInitThunk
[16] 7ffccf60ced1 RtlUserThreadStart
[05:56:49.972] [Info] UniverseClient: Client disconnecting...
[05:56:50.136] [Info] Client received world stop packet, leaving: Removed
[05:56:50.146] [Info] UniverseServer: Client 'Varlan' <1> (local) disconnected for reason:
[05:56:50.146] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping idle world InstanceWorld:bountylair1:629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17:2
[05:56:50.355] [Info] UniverseServer: Expiring temporary world InstanceWorld:bountylair1:629fb937a01dc361ebb2bd13bb6d8c17:2
[05:56:50.508] [Info] UniverseServer: Stopping UniverseServer
[05:56:50.539] [Info] Clearing steam rich presence connection
[05:56:50.540] [Info] Deleting discord server lobby 639054559821430784
[05:56:50.627] [Error] Could not connect delete server lobby (err 0)
[05:56:51.901] [Info] Application: quit requested
[05:56:51.901] [Info] Application: quitting...
[05:56:51.901] [Info] Application: shutdown...
[05:56:52.114] [Info] Root: Shutting down Root
[05:56:53.200] [Info] Application: Destroying SDL Window
[05:56:53.235] [Info] Deleting discord server lobby 639054559821430784
[05:56:53.241] [Info] Application: stopped gracefully

EDIT: I found that the problem is related to the VSO/SPOV addons. Only having the base mod installed doesn't cause the problem.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby ImaginaryZ » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:17 pm

Hm, weird that none of those scripts are anything that we've edited; this is probably related to some stupid 'optimization' done on empty lua scripts since we attempted to add extra injections into NPC's but its just blank for now. I bet the blank script is getting called and its breaking starbound; but it'll require a lot more digging.

Can you try it again and post the starbound.log file or at least the parts with the [Error] stuff?

I'm not really working on starbound atm though so I dont know when I can get to it.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Hope you folks don't mind me reposting this old question I asked back in June, but since it went by unanswered...
NotTadpole wrote:Hey Sheights, I've been noticing that there's a lot of SPOs and VSOs that you were previously making, but that you abandoned without ever releasing. One of them includes a frog briefly seen in the VSO trailer that I previously mentioned, and there's also a whole array of SPOs and VSOs seen in this tumblr post that simply aren't present in the mod's release. Is there any chance we'll ever see them in the mod itself? I hunger for more VSOs to play with... especially VSOs that can walk.

I also really hope the person who made the base for this VSO decides to finish and release it someday.

Nevermind the frog, I already managed to re-create that one; what I'm most curious about is this blue lizard VSO that looks better than the dino we got (at least in my opinion), and apparently is able to walk just like the Pakkun Lizard:

Additionally, what happened to the promised ship pets, and this shining example of one complete with shrinking? Also, is there a discord server for this mod? It feels like it's very hard to reach and speak to the developers of this mod.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:33 am

I'm here. No one really tries to talk to me about stuff.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:09 pm

I wasn't sure if I should've PMed or not, so I just opted to ask in this thread since other developers could also chime in if necessary...

But, well, anyway, what about my question regarding those VSOs and ship pets?
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Happers » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:28 pm

I'm a bit curious about those old VSOs as well, were they close to being game-ready or were they just made for showcasing and testing?
Happers
New to the forum

Postby ImaginaryZ » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:49 pm

I made the frog, and the anthro komodo, the SPOV/VSO toolkit, and a number of others. Most of them are not in an acceptable state. Starbound is very buggy and has issues. There are many awesome projects that get started but not finished because of technical hurdles.
Due to the amount of negative comments and unpleasant feedback received when posting unfinished work, there is no current incentive to post it.
I don't know how to resolve this problem. It persists in other fields too, like my *ftr work.
I do think the best option would be to update the actual source on the git, and not make 'releases' until finished, making it harder for people to use the beta content, and hopefully reduce problems. Perhaps there is a way to patreon this into being fixed. I don't know.
I don't have a good solution, and it would take a community to find a way to fix this (IE self moderated).

However, if you are DOING ACTUAL WORK (and can prove it), you can ping me and I would be more than happy to help people that are willing to put in the work to make SPOV's / VSO's, I can't do everything myself. A number of awesome people have done this and made amazing things, in queue.
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:55 am

Ah, that's understandable. I'm truly sorry about the negative backlash you received. :/
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sheights » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:26 pm

I'm not in charge of that stalker ship pet. Looks like someone else wanted to make it.
Ship pets in general I got some sprites but I don't think it's enough.

I guess I can try to get that update out but I am horribly busy these days.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game