Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby NECdew » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:46 am

Check and see if you're in admin mode, that can cause that.
NECdew
New to the forum

Postby ooglethorpe5 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:37 pm

NECdew wrote:Check and see if you're in admin mode, that can cause that.

Yeah I checked, not in admin mode, still doing it :/ I uninstalled all the other mods I had, and I still got the problem. No idea what's happening.
ooglethorpe5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kirah » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:08 pm

ooglethorpe5 wrote:
NECdew wrote:Check and see if you're in admin mode, that can cause that.

Yeah I checked, not in admin mode, still doing it :/ I uninstalled all the other mods I had, and I still got the problem. No idea what's happening.

Are you on your ship? You are invincible on your ship by default, so vore won't work there.

If you want to enable predators on your ship, you gotta navigate to the mod's folder, then to scripts/vore. Open multivore.lua and npcvore.lua, and set "predsOnShips" to false. Keep in mind, this will disable invincibility on your ship. Shouldn't be a problem normally, but beaming to your ship will no longer stop poison and stuff.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:59 am

Still curious as to if we'll get some Unbirth SPO's I Mean We have CV ones. UB ones wouldn't be too hard
seth270
Participator

Postby Jovial » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:08 am

seth270 wrote:Still curious as to if we'll get some Unbirth SPO's I Mean We have CV ones. UB ones wouldn't be too hard

They'll come in time! New things are always being added!
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:04 am

I wonder if the prey say different things if they are digesting prey.
Ya know, colonists with the D and P signs.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 am

Okay... feeling really stupid now, but I've just bought and started playing Starbound... I've gone through the first ancient gate, and have been looking for the food court in the high tech space station. Just finished talking to the former protectorate leader lady, got the start of the quest to save the galaxy...

where the heck is the food court, and how do I buy that storefront? I see the mod in my list, so it should be working... I'm just really clueless, but I'm not sure I know where I'm supposed to go. I've wandered around 2port... seen the Bear miners and such, but no food court. Is it in the bar in the basement?
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:21 am

Darian wrote:Okay... feeling really stupid now, but I've just bought and started playing Starbound... I've gone through the first ancient gate, and have been looking for the food court in the high tech space station. Just finished talking to the former protectorate leader lady, got the start of the quest to save the galaxy...

where the heck is the food court, and how do I buy that storefront? I see the mod in my list, so it should be working... I'm just really clueless, but I'm not sure I know where I'm supposed to go. I've wandered around 2port... seen the Bear miners and such, but no food court. Is it in the bar in the basement?

The food hall isn't part of the space station. Did ya see the teleshop? That teleporter next ta it ain't just fer show. Ya should be able ta use it ta teleport ta the food hall.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 am

Thanks! now I know for sure the mod is working... I'm getting all sexed up and emotionally messed up because the galaxy is ending. Mood whiplash!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby seth270 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 am

hmmm It's is Ironic how Despite having no knowledge on how to script or make sprites I've figured out hypothetically how A Version of me based of my SL Look would work and how it'd be spawned and speak and what forms of badges I'd spawn in via.
seth270
Participator

Postby Sheights » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Stream Time Begins Now!

Today we debut a brand new feature! VSOs, (Vehicle Scripted Object, but I think we should just call them Vore Scripted Object)

What can they do? EVERYTHING. This is not an exaggeration. The vore mod is going to skyrocket in quality.

So get in here and take a look at them.

https://picarto.tv/Sheights
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kirah » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:07 am

Missed the stream, but I'm very excited for the changes!
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Sounds big and interesting, can't wait to discover the new things.

Curiosity is killing me!
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Got an estimated release date?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Sheights » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 pm

on VSOs? They are currently being worked on. Lots of scripting involved, but that's because of everything they can do.

Imagine this from a technical standpoint.
SPOs, which were beds, allowed you to hop in them, then we make you invisible at the moment of entering with a status effect. That's how they worked.
Now with VSOs, they are vehicles, and sure, they are just chairs that can move but look at all the different stuff you can do to that chair because it can move.
Multiple seats, animation layers, rotations, movement, the seats move as well, HP, input listeners, and just so many other things.
With some creative scripting we can grant them almost everything you can possibly imagine with only a few limitations.

It is most likely impossible to change the scale of the player (but I downloaded a mod that says it can do just that. I'm going to unpack it now in fact and see what you can do)
Vehicles, can not talk, sit, play with objects, but we do have work arounds for this already.
We are very limited in how we can actually animate the player, we can't make new sprites for the player so we only have access to what are called dances (of which we can make our own) and emotes.

But here are just a few extensions of the VSO system right now.

They move and hunt you down and even prevent you from teleporting out until you squirm free.
We can do cutaways and xrays to show internal shots.
They can be our new vehicle into vore monsters.
What we can do with these is just a few notches lower than what you can do with games like Milia Wars and about the same tier as games like Barbftr and Panftr.

What we're missing are the sprites. Right now in development we have Tally, who is currently an SPO, Fromage Snake, a new SPO, an anthro komodo dragon, and a cute gator we commissioned Geckomania to do.
We don't plan to update more than a few SPOs as our time is much better spent creating new things from the ground up with these new features in mind. But a few of our favorites will see updates. The potential for you to see your creation brought to life is unlimited. If you want to get started let me know.

ETA is. I don't know. We're working on it now and there's just so much potential right now, not gonna let this die down. Version 9.0 might as well version 2. 9.0 or something. A.0.0 It's worth more than just an increase in version number.

I'm going to get some screenshots here for you all who missed the stream in a bit.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:00 pm

VSODemo1.png
So as you can see Tally picks you up and eats you. This basically shows what we do to animate the player, they have their hands up and they have the surprised look on their face.
VSODemo1.png (37.68 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

VSODemo2.png
The lumpy belly is because the player is squirming. Not pictured is the disabled teleport icon.
VSODemo2.png (34.46 KiB) Viewed 1386 times

VSODemo3.png
Always wanted to do this, wasn't in the cards. Notice the player being grappled clearly being constricted
VSODemo3.png (40.06 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

VSODemo4.png
and now they are gone, and gone-gone.

VSODemo5.png
This is a new one we are making from the ground up, rather Imaginary Z is. The Anthro Komodo
VSODemo5.png (31.55 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

VSODemo8.png
All puts you in the same place.
VSODemo8.png (35.06 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

VSODemo6.png
It can eat you head first...

VSODemo7.png
Or feat first if you stand on it's head.
VSODemo7.png (24.84 KiB) Viewed 1385 times

What you make is what you get almost 1:1. You can now make your dreams come true through this mod.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:30 am

So these things will potentially be foes?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:41 am

VSOs, now that is something I'm looking forward too
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Sheights » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:44 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:So these things will potentially be foes?

They have the capacity to be, yes.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alesleo » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:41 am

That's an amazing improvement! Can't wait to try them!
Alesleo
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game