Unofficial SSVM

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Unofficial SSVM

Postby Drakelion11 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:40 am

if i cheat in the small stomach shop thing will digestion with candy work?
Drakelion11
New to the forum

Postby DerekBaumsKitchenGun » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:31 pm

Drakelion11 wrote:if i cheat in the small stomach shop thing will digestion with candy work?
Yeah, as long as you disable admin mode after spawning it in. Admin mode prevents damage from being taken.
DerekBaumsKitchenGun
New to the forum

Postby Drakelion11 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:23 pm

DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:
Drakelion11 wrote:if i cheat in the small stomach shop thing will digestion with candy work?
Yeah, as long as you disable admin mode after spawning it in. Admin mode prevents damage from being taken.

i dont notice me taking damage, maybe ill try again?
Drakelion11
New to the forum

Postby Blackhouse » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:12 pm

Drakelion11 wrote:
DerekBaumsKitchenGun wrote:

i dont notice me taking damage, maybe ill try again?

You have to give her the digestion pill for it to work. After you turn off admin mode, that is
Blackhouse
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:48 pm

So I downloaded the latest version of SSVM, the one with a character removed and I can't enter the fgoodhall through the teleporter at the teleshop. if I try it puts me back at the teleshop. I've even uninstalled the mods for SSVM to se if that would help but it doesn't. I tested this on a new character by the way
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dorav » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:28 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:So I downloaded the latest version of SSVM, the one with a character removed and I can't enter the fgoodhall through the teleporter at the teleshop. if I try it puts me back at the teleshop. I've even uninstalled the mods for SSVM to se if that would help but it doesn't. I tested this on a new character by the way

I had the same issue and iirc I grabbed the foodhall from an earlier version of the mod and stuck in the folder, no idea if it'll help you but that's how I fixed my game from memory
Room temp IQ, bad at talking to people

pretend im not here, k?
Dorav
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:43 am

Can somebody tell me how to ADMIN spawn NPCs? I've been trying to force spawn the Naga for a while but "spawnnpc dummy pred_naga" doesn't work. It doesn't work for any npcs on the png list.
Dongers
Participator

Postby binguss » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:18 pm

heyhi! does anyone know how the prey tenants dialogues change-? I already have placed a prey tenant (the type that gets really scared) and i've progressed enough for their second kind of dialogue to appear, but i don't know if there's any after that, does anyone know?
binguss
New to the forum

Postby Nouvi » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:59 pm

binguss wrote:heyhi! does anyone know how the prey tenants dialogues change-? I already have placed a prey tenant (the type that gets really scared) and i've progressed enough for their second kind of dialogue to appear, but i don't know if there's any after that, does anyone know?

Largely based on amount of times eaten/digested. Non-digest ones might have to kept in belly long enough? Not sure about that part. Digest ones seem to increment every time they digest.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:18 pm

I am having trouble getting the mod to work. I've downloaded a bunch of different versions, the 8.6.1 hotfix, 8.6.0, even the latest download link on this thread, but they either don't let me go to the food hall, or just close the game after the chucklefish logo and doesn't progress any further. I'm not sure what's happening, or if I'm installing the mods wrong
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Cruelin660 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:57 pm

Trubot527 wrote:I am having trouble getting the mod to work. I've downloaded a bunch of different versions, the 8.6.1 hotfix, 8.6.0, even the latest download link on this thread, but they either don't let me go to the food hall, or just close the game after the chucklefish logo and doesn't progress any further. I'm not sure what's happening, or if I'm installing the mods wrong

Do you Have Other Mods on your Game?
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:39 pm

Cruelin660 wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:I am having trouble getting the mod to work. I've downloaded a bunch of different versions, the 8.6.1 hotfix, 8.6.0, even the latest download link on this thread, but they either don't let me go to the food hall, or just close the game after the chucklefish logo and doesn't progress any further. I'm not sure what's happening, or if I'm installing the mods wrong

Do you Have Other Mods on your Game?

no, I did have fracking universe but i uninstalled that before trying to get ssvm to work so no other mods
Trubot527
Participator

Postby lolen34 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:35 pm

belly doss not work for me if i eat a npc what can i do whit mimic chest
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sif » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:03 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:so I have a question. why are there anthro deer texture files for the tenant, but in the tenant spawn thing is the deertaur instead?

Hey so late response but I don't really use this site that much these days. (not gonna quote everything just this one) I figured out the problem, although it took me longer than I'd like to admit to single out the problem but that's just how things go sometimes. The problem was a mismatch in pathing in the NPC files. If you rename the folder "reindeer" to "anthrodeer" in NPCs it'll work, or you can just replace the files with the ones I'm attaching to also remove the dialogue referencing the NPC having 4 legs, which they do not (all the dialogue was copied from the taurs)

As for the food hall, I haven't had issues with it that I recall in recent memory, but I remember people having success deleting the foodhall world file, so you could try that.

I had the same issue with Muffet, which is easily fixed by redirecting muffet.object to the lua file of the digest version instead. Bit of a hack but it works and I don't care to try and figure out what's wrong with the endo version. It doesn't make her digest though because that's determined by the object file, not the lua.

The mod has lots of [TODO] this and that in it. Just how it is. A lot of flavor text was never written, lot of potential dialogue for NPCs or SPOs, etc.

lolen34 wrote:belly doss not work for me if i eat a npc what can i do whit mimic chest

Player bellies are not automatic. You'll have to manually equip an item, although there aren't ones for standard player races. You'll have to use a custom one or any one of the bellies available through the mod via tokens from tenants. The mimic chest is just a storage which attracts vore NPCs. That's it.

Dongers wrote:Can somebody tell me how to ADMIN spawn NPCs? I've been trying to force spawn the Naga for a while but "spawnnpc dummy pred_naga" doesn't work. It doesn't work for any npcs on the png list.

Make sure you have admin mode on by typing "/admin" and putting a / before the spawn command, like so: "/spawnnpc dummy pred_naga" (the / is necessary to use any kind of commands)
------
For the fixes, replace the relevant files, and it should work.
Attachments
Fixes.zip
Reindeer fix + Muffet fix
(3.55 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:01 pm

unsure if this is a bug or not but with any version of ssvm rake can't eat me but he'll eat the npcs around him
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sif » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:23 pm

princejaxonhellsing wrote:unsure if this is a bug or not but with any version of ssvm rake can't eat me but he'll eat the npcs around him

It's been a while since I last played with the mod so forgive me if I forget some of the specifics, but, one thing I know about Rake is that he's the most complex NPC in the mod. He has different moods which affect his odds of eating you, one of which may make it so he doesn't want to eat anyone. Also, his inclination to eat you is also based on how much HP you have. If your HP is low he'll try and eat you if you walk past him so he can heal you. If you lower your HP so you're almost dead and he still refuses to eat you, then you might have a problem.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:39 pm

princejaxonhellsing wrote:unsure if this is a bug or not but with any version of ssvm rake can't eat me but he'll eat the npcs around him

Just out of curiosity, you didn't by any chance spawn Rake on your ship did you?
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sif » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:41 pm

Heartlessdragoon wrote:

Just out of curiosity, you didn't by any chance spawn Rake on your ship did you?

If you're referring to ship invulnerability, that was fixed by making the vore process direct instead of relying on a projectile.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heartlessdragoon » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Sif wrote:
Heartlessdragoon wrote:

If you're referring to ship invulnerability, that was fixed by making the vore process direct instead of relying on a projectile.

Ah. Did not know that.
Heartlessdragoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby bonberjean » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:31 am

I think something broke with my mod... I downloaded the 8.0.3 version (the latest version according to the github page)

when I play the game, the foodhall does not appear in the usual teleport spot (the spov vendor also was not there)

I found it weird that when I started playing the game for the "first time", I went to the misterious cave in the FU mod, then, when I reached the ancient gate, there it was, the food hall, it was the only place the teleport will appear... any help in how to solve that?
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game