Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.19

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.18

Postby jeffdraco » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Loving this game. Just wondering if you changed how to clime Kinne. Always seems to get stomped now. I do Love her paws and all, but I need to clime for...um. SCIENCE.
jeffdraco
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:57 am

after deafting the rat, go back and climb up the bed, once there you will be able to climb on her wonderfull body <3

( still rather bugy, dont go left, crashes the game)
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby jeffdraco » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:40 am

Ahh its on that climbing path. I thought it was on the one you almost get stepped on. Thanks.
jeffdraco
New to the forum

Postby deadlock89 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:32 pm

loving the game so far, i'm looking forward to the next update especially the toilet paper ride scene.
would there be any plans to extend the "kinne climb ub" vibrater end to see her using the vibrator?
also something thats been bugging me for a while, is kinne pronounce with an 'in' or and 'eye' sound?
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinne » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:32 pm

deadlock89 wrote:loving the game so far, i'm looking forward to the next update especially the toilet paper ride scene.
would there be any plans to extend the "kinne climb ub" vibrater end to see her using the vibrator?
also something thats been bugging me for a while, is kinne pronounce with an 'in' or and 'eye' sound?

Neither. Keen nay

https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab ... A%E3%81%AD

Press the speaker button on the right side for sound
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:05 pm

deadlock89 wrote:loving the game so far, i'm looking forward to the next update especially the toilet paper ride scene.

Someday I may extend that vibrator scene.

When I color it, I plan to blur the lines to give the illusion of movement. I may have to do something complex to make it work. I may add another scene or two in the meantime, but we'll see. The basic groundwork is laid for that ending.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Version 0.19 patch notes:

- "Kinne's Toilet: Toilet Paper Ride" path added
- "Climbing Kinne: AV Reverse Peristalsis" End finished
- Antacid added; ability to survive acids and suffocation (This will become more complicated later.)
- Some adjustments to background music.

Next priority; additional screens to inside Kinne's colon.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.19

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:03 am

How did I not find this game earlier *slaps self* Hoping to give it a try soon, sounds pretty lovely and awesome so far :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby DrakeZephyr » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:42 am

I have a couple of questions... first, having noticed the loops you've put in place at some of the previous digestive scenes, prepared to be developed, I wondered if the antacid will only work for Kinne, or if it will apply to the rat/mouse at any point? Just curious, since everywhere else you've planned it to work, the code is in place already.
And second, most sadly I find I have to beg for a hint to find this new "Toilet paper ride path" you mentioned. It feels like I've tried everything ^^; every combination of interactions, every stage day and night. I'm not sure what I've missed... or, if I've misunderstood.
Loving the game still though ^^ Intrigued to find out what that ever ominous mirror will lead to.
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kinne » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:46 am

DrakeZephyr wrote:I have a couple of questions... first, having noticed the loops you've put in place at some of the previous digestive scenes, prepared to be developed, I wondered if the antacid will only work for Kinne, or if it will apply to the rat/mouse at any point? Just curious, since everywhere else you've planned it to work, the code is in place already.
And second, most sadly I find I have to beg for a hint to find this new "Toilet paper ride path" you mentioned. It feels like I've tried everything ^^; every combination of interactions, every stage day and night. I'm not sure what I've missed... or, if I've misunderstood.
Loving the game still though ^^ Intrigued to find out what that ever ominous mirror will lead to.

Hint: Try elsewhere

Spoiler: show
Then get closer and keep watching
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakeZephyr » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Thanks Kinne ^^; seems so obvious now
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreNut » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Hmmm... In the non-vibrator ub scene, perhaps have Kinne tease the player about giving them a chance to escape, and have an internal map that you could explore. Actually getting out could involve interacting with sensitive spots that are slightly off color while a timer ticks down. Think that could work?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:53 am

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm... In the non-vibrator ub scene, perhaps have Kinne tease the player about giving them a chance to escape, and have an internal map that you could explore. Actually getting out could involve interacting with sensitive spots that are slightly off color while a timer ticks down. Think that could work?

This interesting, it's like in mashiro
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:04 am

Why knock something that works, it's part of the reason I suggested it. Besides, it allows more interaction with Kinne, which is the main focus of the game.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:07 am

I played through the existing endings. For what it's meant to be, this was pretty nice! Sweet work :)

I will however be honest: I'm not so much into RPG games (vore or otherwise) which aren't really games, but rather simple interactive cinematics. What I mean is that, I'd love something like this even more if it had an actual gameplay... where you fight to level up, buy and use items, meet various characters, etc. Don't know if there are plans for that here, and even if not I still like it.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby lonely-micro » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:20 pm

what do i do with the collar and leash i found? and also the atacid 1057 thing found at the mirror?
lonely-micro
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 am

lonely-micro wrote:what do i do with the collar and leash i found? and also the atacid 1057 thing found at the mirror?

Spoiler: show
I don't know about the collar, but as for the bottle found at the mirror: Placing it in the wooden tub while you are still big lets you climb there once you shrink (crystal globe).
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Been trying to get the reverse peristalsis ending, but not really sure how, I just keep getting crushed. Maybe I'm just going the wrong way, I guess.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby CandySquirrel » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:58 pm

This game is amazing ! I love how smooth all the animations are, especially in rat vore scene (she's so cute <3 ). And I really liked the ending of jar vore, such a lovely final view of Kinne's gorgeous rear.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby deadlock89 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:40 am

hi lucky, i was wondering if there had been any new updates for the game? the reason i asked is this topic went very quiet and i'm hoping it didn't die, or move to another location and i ended up missing out on new content in the game, i enjoy playing it and look forward to new stuff.
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game