Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.19

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Goddess Kinne game (RPG-Maker VX Ace) Ver 0.16

Postby Lucky » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:58 pm

deadlock89 wrote:i cannot for the life of me get this game to work i have downloaded the rpg maker program and the game and i read all the comments to see if anyone else has any helpful advice but there was only one comment about how to get it to work and it was very vague and not helpful, i'm not very computer savvy please help.

Please calm down.

Before anyone can help you, we need to know what you've already done. If you want to start over from scratch, these are the steps:
1. Paste this URL in your web browser: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
2. About half-way down the page, the website will ask you for a name and e-mail. Enter any name (it doesn't matter, E.G. Poopface), then enter any e-mail (again, it doesn't matter as long as there is a domain such as "@gmail.com" or "@hotmail.com" or "@netscape.net", E.G. [email protected])
3. Click on the blue "DOWNLOAD NOW" button.
4. Give your computer a couple minutes to work, it should open a smaller window with a prompt to download a .ZIP file.
5. Save this file to your computer. By default the file will go to your "My downloads" folder, if you're using a windows OS.
6. If your computer doesn't have the software "WinZip" or "WinRAR", you'll need to google and find one of those. WinZip offers a free trial period, WinRAR will let you do more and is also completely free.
7. Open the RTP100 folder and run Setup.exe to install RPG Maker VX Ace Runtime Package.
8. Click Next.
9. The Runtime Package will be installed. Click Next.
10. Click Install. It starts copying the necessary files, please wait a while.

That will get you the Run-Time Package(RTP) installed. Once you have that;
1. Paste this URL into your web-browser: http://aryion.com/content/goddess-kinnes-room
2. Download the Kinne's Room.rar file.
3. Move/extract it to whichever file location you prefer.
4. Open the folder and double click the Blue cube icon titled "Kinne's Game" and it should run.

That's about it. Let me know if it works for you and if it doesn't, please let me know how far you got and what happened when it didn't work. (E.G. Did the screen turn black? Did your computer make an error sound and give you an error prompt? Does your computer not display the blue cube icon? Etc.)

Good luck!
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silhouette » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:14 am

Looks good. I can tell you're putting in a whole lot of effort; It definitely shows.

You may have answered this elsewhere, and I apologize if I make you repeat yourself, but innocent question: Any chance you might add some sort of cock vore content?
Silhouette
Participator

Postby Kinne » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Kinne doesn't canon have a cock. So it would pretty much require a new npc
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deadlock89 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:30 am

i think i found all the possible cutscenes and end scripts in the current version. dildo tf, sex with kinne, toilet sequence, plant vore, soul vore, stomp and how to avoid it, all current rat scenarios, thigh crush and anus crush. i think that is all of the available ones in the latest version, if i have missed any please tell me as i enjoyed trying to find these ones and i like to find any others that i missed. can't wait till next patch and update.
i love the game but is there a way to enlarge the scene?
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucky » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:27 pm

deadlock89 wrote:i think i found all the possible cutscenes and end scripts in the current version. dildo tf, sex with kinne, toilet sequence, plant vore, soul vore, stomp and how to avoid it, all current rat scenarios, thigh crush and anus crush. i think that is all of the available ones in the latest version, if i have missed any please tell me as i enjoyed trying to find these ones and i like to find any others that i missed. can't wait till next patch and update.
i love the game but is there a way to enlarge the scene?

I think you got everything so far!

Sadly I cannot make scenes any bigger. The size you see is all I can do. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm sure you'll enjoy some of the stuff I come up with later. : 3
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Silhouette wrote:Looks good. I can tell you're putting in a whole lot of effort; It definitely shows.

You may have answered this elsewhere, and I apologize if I make you repeat yourself, but innocent question: Any chance you might add some sort of cock vore content?

It depends on how ambitious I get. Eventually, maybe. But that would be a loooong ways down the road. I probably will get tired of doin' this particular game by then. It's more likely I'll make another game another time that is about a herm.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Version 0.17 patch notes:

- Added "Kinne Climb UB" path with 1 Cumdigestion End
- Identified portraits that need to be converted to Anon during Kinne Climb
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Lucky wrote:Version 0.17 patch notes:

I can't seem to get unbirthed no matter what options I pick, and I have this in a completely different file than the other demos, so no chance of save issues causing this.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mero » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:01 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:

I can't seem to get unbirthed no matter what options I pick, and I have this in a completely different file than the other demos, so no chance of save issues causing this.

same. I've tried quite a few combinations during the climb and cant seem to activate it
Mero
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:58 am

I don't know how you haven't found it yet....it's part of the stomp animation before you use the bed while shrunk...HOW you get to that part I'll leave up to exploring....I did it immediately after starting my game
Firon
---

Postby Lucky » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:28 pm

Mero wrote:
Snorlaxkid wrote:

same. I've tried quite a few combinations during the climb and cant seem to activate it

Yes, Firon is correct; there is something you have to do before getting stomped. The thing that you do doesn't tell you that it's changed anything. I'll give you one hint:
Clue 1:
Spoiler: show
It's something you have to do when you're big.

Clue 2:
Spoiler: show
You have to make the goddess more favorably disposed towards you somehow.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kinne » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Oh, so there IS something that changed whether or not you get stomped? Had no idea
Kinne
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mero » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:02 pm

OH I thought it had to do with the Bed Climbing scene. I think I have it now.
Mero
New to the forum

Postby DrakeZephyr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Adore this game! Never thought I'd say it, but I'm totally interested in donating, though I noted it's become more... complicated than it was, regardless though, I'm keen to provide motivation for even more ^^

Though on a side note, I noticed somebody above mention plant vore? and a toilet scene... unless it's the toilet scene attached to the TF then I'm baffled, same with the plant, though I thought for sure I'd figured it out earlier >_<
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:32 am

I haven't been able to get any of the rpg maker files to run. When I double-click the blue cube file it simply extracts the file to my downloads. This appears kind of circular, as I just extracted the file. Any ideas?
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dark_phoenix » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:55 am

You can specify where it goes. If you check the extraction folder. Kinne is now a folder inside the downloads. Click that and there should be a dragon symbol to play the game.
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:00 am

Thanks Phoenix. I got confuzzled >.<
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lucky » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Update:

Things are really ramping up for me IRL. I just don't have the time to work on stuff that I did before. I may get back to that kinda tempo in a year or two, but for now I'm strapped for time. So I'm no longer going to be doing drawings for donations for the time being.

I will finish out what is owed. All the art is done, I just need to program the events and times and sounds, etc. Sorry, it's gonna take some time to get this thing done, but I do plan to finish this game eventually.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:21 am

That's okay. Real Life always goes first.
Good luck. :wink:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lucky » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Version 0.18 patch notes:

- Added "Kinne Climb UB" path with UB Escape loop
- Added "Kinne Climb UB" Vibrator end
- Added "Kinne Climb AV" path with "Anal Crush" end and "Reverse Peristalsis" End (unfinished)
- Fixed one outdated portrait

Current priorities: 1) finish "Reverse Peristalsis" and add "Toilet Paper Ride" end. 2) Playtest.
Lucky
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game