Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Postby redblue3222 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:07 pm

Redblue322's Devourment EBBB Addon (Discontinued)...
This is the new thread for my addon i created for the ever popular devourment skyrim mod.

EBBB (name suggested by Nomad_Zeke, thanks mate) is a mod that does away with the armor piece used by normal devourment to create the belly and replaces it with the scaling of NINodes. From this, i have been able to manipulate the different parts of the preds body for a more realistic scaling system that works with the devourment multi-pray addon.

It adds belly's that swells bigger and smaller with the number of people you swallow/regurgitate rather that just poof the belly's there. It also adds the ability to transfer pray to your breasts and butt with appropriate scaling animations and sound effects.

Digestion is also handled differently being activated by a power rather than being automatic

The Mod V1.1
https://mega.nz/#!zMU2gaQb!GrRvxGnqosXu ... IAZOwuWvtw

RND supported version
https://mega.nz/#!DMtzxYpY!xbO9Wi77e2nn ... tmq9YdT1bo

Installation (copied and pasted from Chryseum's post as she put it a lot better than i did. Cheers mate)
1.Download the XP32 (non-extended works best IMO) skeleton and all dependencies and get it set up in your mod manager (I used NMM).
2. Download my add-on
3. Overwrite all devourment files with the ones you just downloaded.
4. In "meshes/actors/character/character assets/", delete the following:
femalebodyfull_1.nif
femalebellyshrinking.nif
femalebellypreym.nif
femalebellypreyf.nif
femalebelly.nif
5. Activate devourment.esm while deactivating BellyFromWeightSliderModTest.esp
6. Start SKSE and set up devourment so that NPC preds are disabled and prey is absorbed entirely. Give it around 30 seconds to take effect.
7. Save your game and exit to desktop.
8. Activate BellyFromWeightSliderModTest.esp
9. Download the PSB mod along with BodySlide 2
10. Set up the BodySlide 2 as the mod author instructs. Make sure the bodies you chose are PSB/NiNode based. If in doubt use the HDT versions as they usually contain the correct NiNodes.
11. Set load order to where my add-on is dependent on everything you just installed.
12. Start Skyrim SKSE and add the new powers from the console (working on giving the player them on startup)

Powers to add via console
Digest
Feel Yourself
Transfer - Breasts
Transfer - Rear
Transfer - Breasts To Belly
Transfer - Rear To Belly
Defecate
---Debug--- Reset Player EBBB Setting
---Debug--- Reset NPC EBBB Settings

To edit your belly size
1. Open the console
2. type "set 000ScaleFactor to X" without the quote marks and replacing "X" with the size of the belly you want. The default is 5.00. Its quite a sensitive value so 6.00 is significantly bigger.

eg:
Code: Select all
set 000ScaleFactor to 6.47

Sets the scale to 6.47.

Links
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

PSB Pregnant Body
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-ps ... odyslide2/

Bodyslide 2.0
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

CBBE
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

Uninstallation

Remove all relevant files associated with my mod and reinstall normal devourment to get the scripts back to normal. Also recommend running a save game cleaner to kill off any scripts left running.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Things currently broken by the addon are...
Weight Gain (cues NINode update therefor resetting my belly to flat)
Digestion over time (replaced with Digest power for now)
Items regurgitated and bones options (only absorbed entirely supported for now)

Things added by the mod are...
Multi pray support (bellys scale depending on the number of pray swallowed)
HDT Support (belly physics used in pregnancy mods is now supported)
Seamless bellys (although not as good of a shape or texture as gats belly)

I'll be creating a tutorial video on how to get everything working and the things to expect from the mod.

Give it a go and see if you like the changes. This mod will not be for everyone.

If anyone has any suggestion on what things i can add, just let me know and ill have a play around.

Videos
V1.1 --- Shows one pray with breast and butt expansion features plus "Feel Yourself" debug power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R4II5j ... e=youtu.be

Multipray Hunting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjXsj9g ... e=youtu.be

Multipray Scaling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuFq5Xw ... e=youtu.be

Changelog
Spoiler: show
v1.0
- First Release

v1.10
-Adds ability to transfer dead pray into your breasts or butt with included sound effects
-Cleaning of the code so there should be less issues with the mod not linking with the devourment manager
-Added new "feel yourself" power as a debug. It shows how many pray you have inside you and where they are located

v1.20
- *BETA* NPC Preds are now fixed. There are likely to be a few bugs with this so this is just a beta feature atm.
- Belly size variable, there is now a variable that can be edited (details on the OP) that will change the size of your belly per pray.
- Debug spells, two new Debugging spells (one for player and one for NPCs) have been added that will reset NiNodes and EBBB variables.
- Defecation, by moving pray to your butt and activating the new defecate power, you can now utilise the scat options present in normal devourment (can't take items yet, working on it)
- Cleaned code a little

Cheers
Last edited by redblue3222 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Re: Devourment 0.65c Redblue322's Alternative Belly Support.

Postby Chryseum » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:32 pm

No problem! :) Also it's she* :3 . I was testing it a bit and it worked great, but I did spot a few things. I'll post the things I did notice below.

-At about 7-8 prey your belly will obstruct any first person mods like Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. This will block your field of vision, so if you plan to use those mods limit your prey to about 6 while using the alternate first person. (Note: These particular numbers are at highest weight and 60% on the slider.)

-Your belly only will register one person to talk to if you have that included. While testing I had eaten about 10 followers, and it only chose Serana to speak to.

-When I chose to digest Serana, it began digestion of every person in the belly, and since I wasn't able to fully digest, it started a brutal 10 v 1 on me. I wouldn't advise eating lethally when having someone non-lethally in your belly, as it'll harm them as well.

-When swallowing non lethally, the inventory menu bug doesn't occur, however trying to digest makes the inventory occasionally open at a frequent, yet random, rate. This is usually every 5-15 seconds.

It is rather difficult to install, but once you do so, it's quite well done. The belly grows nicely, and it looks smooth on the skeleton. Good job, redblue! :)

EDIT: I don't know if it was just me. but I was also able to get non-lethal to work on NPCs by asking them to swallow me. Perhaps it was just luck, but if someone can confirm this, I'd appreciate it.
Chryseum
---

Postby DB1224 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:05 pm

I might be really dumb but.... I don't understand how to install the mod...
Did I have to overwrite the XP32 skeleton by the one in devourment, then by the one in PSB ?

I try to use NMM to install the mods.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Chryseum » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Do not override XP32. It's the critical part of this mod and you shouldn't overwrite its files. I'd honestly recommend dragging and dropping devourment into the data folder manually.
Chryseum
---

Postby Terrafox » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:56 am

Do you have any images of what this new mod looks like?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:24 am

So i just installed it(followed all of the instructions) but encountered a error.
kept getting a crash on startup and found out that you also need realistic needs and diseases for it too.
may wanna place that in the links :P

So I loooove the whole concept of the belly expansion shrinking thing going on.
Along with finally eating multiple people and it def shows some transitioning on size when you do.
And as it's stated the belly is flipping SEAMLESS which fixed something that has bothered me quite abit.
The only issues i have with the mod is the belly size.
it's waaaaay too small and doesnt really look like you've eaten someone at all til your at 6-8 peps and gets blocky when past 4.
other than that it's a really nice add on for devourment and looking foward to seeing this developed ^^

(Also if anyone wants pics of the mod i could post em~)
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby LPWolfiLP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:30 am

I dont see the belly when I swallow someone pwp
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:25 am

@wafflesonawaifu: there's a non RND version for it if you check the actual devourment thread. I thing page 239 or 240 Redblue posted a link. Try downloading that. To make your belly bigger, just edit the sliders in BodySlide :)

@LPWolfiLP: that's an indicator the mod I installed incorrectly. Did you follow instructions exactly?
Chryseum
---

Postby LPWolfiLP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:15 pm

uh..well..on that points
9. Download the PSB mod along with BodySlide 2
10. Set up the BodySlide 2 as the mod author instructs.
11. Set load order to where my add-on is dependent on everything you just installed.
12. Start Skyrim SKSE and test functionality

I am not sure

By bodyside 2 100% ...must PSB be installed in my McM menu? When yes..then PSB not xD
and 11..I really have no clue pwp
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:23 pm

PSB is manually installed by dragging and dropping into the bodyslide folder.

11 means to rearrange the mod load order to where dependent mods are loaded after the independent mods. use BOSS to help out some.
Chryseum
---

Postby redblue3222 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Chryseum wrote:No problem! :) Also it's she* :3 . I was testing it a bit and it worked great, but I did spot a few things. I'll post the things I did notice below.

-At about 7-8 prey your belly will obstruct any first person mods like Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. This will block your field of vision, so if you plan to use those mods limit your prey to about 6 while using the alternate first person. (Note: These particular numbers are at highest weight and 60% on the slider.)

-Your belly only will register one person to talk to if you have that included. While testing I had eaten about 10 followers, and it only chose Serana to speak to.

-When I chose to digest Serana, it began digestion of every person in the belly, and since I wasn't able to fully digest, it started a brutal 10 v 1 on me. I wouldn't advise eating lethally when having someone non-lethally in your belly, as it'll harm them as well.

-When swallowing non lethally, the inventory menu bug doesn't occur, however trying to digest makes the inventory occasionally open at a frequent, yet random, rate. This is usually every 5-15 seconds.

It is rather difficult to install, but once you do so, it's quite well done. The belly grows nicely, and it looks smooth on the skeleton. Good job, redblue! :)

EDIT: I don't know if it was just me. but I was also able to get non-lethal to work on NPCs by asking them to swallow me. Perhaps it was just luck, but if someone can confirm this, I'd appreciate it.

My apologies, that was quite bad of me to assume you were male sorry :/ Thank you very much for clearing up the install procedure for me though :D
Yeah there are a few little things that are off, like only being able to access one pray and the whole accidentally trying to digest 10 people thing, but i'm afraid there's nothing i can really do about that as they are baked into the original devourment mod. I'm curious to what this inventory bug is? Never had my inventory glitch out before.

WafflesOnAWaifu wrote:So i just installed it(followed all of the instructions) but encountered a error.
kept getting a crash on startup and found out that you also need realistic needs and diseases for it too.
may wanna place that in the links :P

So I loooove the whole concept of the belly expansion shrinking thing going on.
Along with finally eating multiple people and it def shows some transitioning on size when you do.
And as it's stated the belly is flipping SEAMLESS which fixed something that has bothered me quite abit.
The only issues i have with the mod is the belly size.
it's waaaaay too small and doesnt really look like you've eaten someone at all til your at 6-8 peps and gets blocky when past 4.
other than that it's a really nice add on for devourment and looking foward to seeing this developed ^^

(Also if anyone wants pics of the mod i could post em~)

Why thank you for your kind words :D
Yeah the downside to the addon is that large amounts of pray leads to stretched out textures which is why i set the belly so small. I'm going to create a larger belly version but i'm not sure how to fix the bad texture issues i'm afraid.
The normal version shouldn't be RND dependent any more since i merged the patch i uploaded in the main thread. I'll investigate though.

I'm also going to create a video to showcase the mod but feel free to post your own content here if you like :D

Cheers
redblue3222
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm

redblue3222 wrote: I'm curious to what this inventory bug is? Never had my inventory glitch out before.

No problem, glad I could help ya out. I'm not sure myself about the bug. A few people, including myself, have witnessed it during fatal digestion, but never during non-lethal. The inventory menu occasionally will appear and have to be exited at a 5-10 second interval. I believe Isha was the first person to encounter it, if you want to ask her about it as well.
Chryseum
---

Postby LPWolfiLP » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Sow I pretty did everything right
but eh
still
all works
just the load order check I still not
and BOSS to x_x
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Okiti » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:54 pm

Do not use BOSS, its obsolete and will probably screw your load order, search for LOOT, who have taken what BOSS originally did but better since it can somewhat works without masterlist
Okiti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:43 pm

BOSS works fine for simpler mods. Either is fine for devourment really.
Chryseum
---

Postby Nornim » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Greetings! For the most part, got it to work, its just the belly won't shrink back down after digestion, does it have something to do with the acid increasing enchants I'm using interfering with the process or something?
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chryseum » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:35 pm

It shouldn't be an interference spell wise. I'm not sure what would cause it :/ That's an occasional problem with devourment itself. I'm glad you were able to install it though!
Chryseum
---

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:44 pm

So i followed the instructions and still the belly will not appear even after starting a whole clean save the belly will not appear for me. Um...little help please? :|
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby LPWolfiLP » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:27 am

Yeah...dito..I did everything new...I didnt overwrited Xp32 and all....load order to....but..but..still no belly pwp
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thredbo » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:35 am

hey LPWolfiLP, this might be a dumb question, but have you tried taking your armor off when you eat someone? When i tried it with the "Witch Of The Wild" armor the belly wouldn't show.
Thredbo
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game