Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Audio

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Au

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:10 am

Even if we did get the audacity files, the system is bad. Incompatible with the newest and most current Devourment mod.

.... But is there a way to change things? I'd be happy to get rid of all the freaking "SCREAMING."
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Artemis » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 am

I'm honestly confused as to when it was broken. Devourment hasn't been updated in a very long time. 0.70 is an alpha and shouldn't be used over 0.65d, which is a full release. If 0.65d is the issue, I never updated from c since d only fixed a bug I didn't consider harmful but introduced major compatibility issues in the process. I could PM you that.

Though honestly I distinctly remember this working with 0.65d. I'd be pretty confused as to what changed.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:12 pm

Guess the only thing left is to see what we can do ourselves... except me, I can't program. ^.^;;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Aw chucks, that sucks. I guess I got to roll up my sleaves if I want to recreate my old consensual one. I had really hoped that KungPow had the saves still around somewhere.

Anyone want to help find sounds such as gurgles, moans, belches etc?
P.S You can link me video links too as I can just rip the sound from.them.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Artemis » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Reposting this link. These are the audacity / wave files from this addon:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bb19rb4ft9yip6p/GSDSAudacity.zip?dl=0

I also have the addon itself, if it needs uploading I guess. I'm still confused as to when and how it got broken.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:02 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Aw chucks, that sucks. I guess I got to roll up my sleaves if I want to recreate my old consensual one. I had really hoped that KungPow had the saves still around somewhere.

Anyone want to help find sounds such as gurgles, moans, belches etc?
P.S You can link me video links too as I can just rip the sound from.them.

ooh I hope you'll link me to your creations. And tell me how to get them in so I get those.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:46 pm

...... Now that I think about it.... How DOES one change out the sounds...?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:17 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:...... Now that I think about it.... How DOES one change out the sounds...?

For changing the sounds on devourment is actually rather easy.

I personally use Nexus Mod Manager for all my skyrim mods so I simply place the zip folder of devourment into the NMM mod folder and then enable devourment from the list.

If I want to change the mod (such as to replace the fecal matter texture, or one of the sounds) I simply unpack, replace the files in question with new files of the same file type (For the digestion sounds with the panik shouting its called "Belcha and Belchb") making sure to name the new file exactly like old one before using the same program I used to unzip the folder to zip the new modified folder before renaming it to the same name as the original devourment zip folder (after deleting or moving the old folder). Then all that's needed is to disable and re-enable the devourment from the NMM list.

If I manage to make a new sound file I might also give a more in depth tutorial (with pictures). We'll just see when I get around to it.

P.S: Make sure you back things up before you go tinkering!

P.P.S: Other mod managers should work as well, but I don't know how they work so they might not.

Artemis wrote:Reposting this link. These are the audacity / wave files from this addon:

I also have the addon itself, if it needs uploading I guess. I'm still confused as to when and how it got broken.

Oh wow. How the heck did I miss this? Geez, I must be going senile in my late twenties...

Anyways, thank you kindly Artemis. Time to get cracking! (after sleep)
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:55 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:...... Now that I think about it.... How DOES one change out the sounds...?

For changing the sounds on devourment is actually rather easy.

I personally use Nexus Mod Manager for all my skyrim mods so I simply place the zip folder of devourment into the NMM mod folder and then enable devourment from the list.

If I want to change the mod (such as to replace the fecal matter texture, or one of the sounds) I simply unpack, replace the files in question with new files of the same file type (For the digestion sounds with the panik shouting its called "Belcha and Belchb") making sure to name the new file exactly like old one before using the same program I used to unzip the folder to zip the new modified folder before renaming it to the same name as the original devourment zip folder (after deleting or moving the old folder). Then all that's needed is to disable and re-enable the devourment from the NMM list.

If I manage to make a new sound file I might also give a more in depth tutorial (with pictures). We'll just see when I get around to it.

P.S: Make sure you back things up before you go tinkering!

P.P.S: Other mod managers should work as well, but I don't know how they work so they might not.

Artemis wrote:Reposting this link. These are the audacity / wave files from this addon:

Oh wow. How the heck did I miss this? Geez, I must be going senile in my late twenties...

Anyways, thank you kindly Artemis. Time to get cracking! (after sleep)

Yesh, my bumping plan worked! @w@ Now... for my reward... *plops in a abed* Naptime.

Hope to see your work soon. But what if someone DOESN'T use NMM?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Yesh, my bumping plan worked! @w@ Now... for my reward... *plops in a abed* Naptime.

If they don't use NMM then they should know how they installed Devourment. It's as simple as changing the sound files tbh. Delete the old add the new (using the same name as the old ones). Just like before I reccomend backing up your files before messing with em.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:36 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Yesh, my bumping plan worked! @w@ Now... for my reward... *plops in a abed* Naptime.

If they don't use NMM then they should know how they installed Devourment. It's as simple as changing the sound files tbh. Delete the old add the new (using the same name as the old ones). Just like before I reccomend backing up your files before messing with em.

..... oh right.... duh.... I Feel like an idiot now.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Vennaya » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Cool thanks!

JUst thought i'd ask this as i've always been curious; on consensual 2 does anyone happen to know what the prey says towards the start? i have tried cleaning up the audio to see if i can work out what she was saying but i cant seem to understand what she says. is it simply giberish?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:00 pm

As it turns out I am a friggin' mongoloid.

When I opened my Audacity to work with the audio files I noticed it was already in the GSDS folder and I was like "Neat, it already had the folder open." for about five seconds. Then my brain actually kicked in and I realize that it shouldn't be in the folder already and something was wrong.

As it turns out me coming here and "begging" for the audacity files was a completely moot point. I already had them (downloaded right after I set the PC up back in January apparently).

Aw well. I did promise fixed sounds for everyone. And while this little discovery have given me a (kind of unhinged) laugh I got the initial files for you Ryan-Drake. They are the two Consensual that were already in the audacity saves turned into proper WAV files and renamed accordingly. All you got to do is replace the old files with these ones and you are good to go.

I might have my very own custom files going some time in the future.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h1hj2hdvflonyo/Consensual.zip?dl=0

MisterUsername wrote:Cool thanks!

Just thought i'd ask this as i've always been curious; on consensual 2 does anyone happen to know what the prey says towards the start? i have tried cleaning up the audio to see if i can work out what she was saying but i cant seem to understand what she says. is it simply giberish?

Yeah I am not so sure about that one. I have many times tried to figure it out myself but in the end I do believe it is simply giberish. The only one that could truly knows the answer to that though would be Kongpow.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:44 pm

yeah I'm wondering what they say on both of them.
Also, thank you. Maybe now I can finally endure the gurgles without the screams. =w=

.... Perhaps one can set up an "audible" and a "Muffled" version of what the prey is saying? Just an idea.
Some of us like hearing the muffledness and some like hearing what they say.

Edit: Bug report. Seems when I have both the "belcha" and "belchb" in... it plays BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. >.<; No me gusta!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:yeah I'm wondering what they say on both of them.
Also, thank you. Maybe now I can finally endure the gurgles without the screams. =w=

.... Perhaps one can set up an "audible" and a "Muffled" version of what the prey is saying? Just an idea.
Some of us like hearing the muffledness and some like hearing what they say.

Edit: Bug report. Seems when I have both the "belcha" and "belchb" in... it plays BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. >.<; No me gusta!

Odd. It shouldn't do that. It should be a 50/50 chance of playing either. Did it do that before with the non-con sounds too? I suppose the quick fix would be to remove one of them... No saying if it may crash your game or not due to missing file or something.

As for a "less" muffled version I doubt we I'll be able to give you one. The words in the one is just a bunch of giberish as far as we can tell. Either that or it have been edited to a point where it is no longer possible to clean up to the point of hearing what they say.

Altough at one point or another I was certain it said "Can I take you for a spin?" before I got crazy trying to clean it up to hear better to no avail.

As for a "Audible" and a "muffled" version of what the prey say I suppose I could do that when I make my custom ones, problem is that my custom ones are generally just moans... But if a female (or male that makes a good female voice) member of the community would like to supply some (consensual) vore related recordings then that would be awesome.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:38 am

I did some fiddling around and found the problem. The version of devourment I had possessed numerous versions. BelchFemaleA,
BelchFemaleALoudPrey
BelchFemaleB
BelchFemaleBLoudPrey
then had some male prey sounds... so I deleted all those and put in Belch A/B and it works fine now.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I did some fiddling around and found the problem. The version of devourment I had possessed numerous versions. BelchFemaleA,
BelchFemaleALoudPrey
BelchFemaleB
BelchFemaleBLoudPrey
then had some male prey sounds... so I deleted all those and put in Belch A/B and it works fine now.

DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:I did some fiddling around and found the problem. The version of devourment I had possessed numerous versions. BelchFemaleA,
BelchFemaleALoudPrey
BelchFemaleB
BelchFemaleBLoudPrey

Hah, good pic. ^.^ and yes it does work.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:04 am

First off I Want to wish everyone a happy 4th. I am, sadly, gonna be working the entire day.
Second, how's the progress?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:58 am

Eh. It's fine I suppose. It's only going to take 2 hours at most to make the clips once I find moaning sound @ am happy with.
DarkPinkie
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game