Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Audio

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Au

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Discussion topic~~!
If you were to make something like this...
How would you have it set up/played out??
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Artemis » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 pm

I'd probably have the struggling noises occur more frequently at first, but slowly taper off the longer they're in there. Pretty much it. vwv Oh and I'd try and give a little more variety so that not every one sounds the same? Different voices... Burping would rapidly taper off after the first few. Perhaps an uncommon chance of predator dialogue.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:17 am

I'm not really one for the whole unwilling thing. [too feral-status evil for me.]

I'm more for the... 'Masturbating like crazy during digestion because it's the last time they can do that' kind of deal.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:00 am

I personally enjoy willing to semi-willing. Much like Ryan-Drakel I wouldn't mind the prey to be unwilling (especially in combat) but submit to their fate and make the best of the situation thing (ie masturbate) once escape seems impossible.

That and traditional willing so good too. Which made me sad that there was no willing prey conversation during digestion (with player as the pred), despite there being plenty of willing prey for lethal vore (companions, switching a non-lethal into a lethal and ether convince the NPC to let you digest them or get the willing prey response when using "Sorry I think I'm going to digest you now.", or through one of the Stranger Mod responses).

There is a lot of interesting responses (both willing and unwilling) when being the prey for fatal stuff on the Stranger mod but none when being the pred.

That reminds me, I was going to do the audacity clips.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:50 am

yeah I dont like that. Digesting a girl who gave permission and suddenly you're being insulted and being screamed at... I mean, what the hell?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Artemis » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I'm more for the... 'Masturbating like crazy during digestion because it's the last time they can do that' kind of deal.

. . . :? No offense, but that is some intimidatingly intense thirst. In hindsight, I'm kinda glad we have the option to stick with the current version. I'm suddenly very aware of why game/mod authors tend to cater to their own preferences instead of trying to please everyone.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Artemis wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:I'm more for the... 'Masturbating like crazy during digestion because it's the last time they can do that' kind of deal.

. . . :? No offense, but that is some intimidatingly intense thirst. In hindsight, I'm kinda glad we have the option to stick with the current version. I'm suddenly very aware of why game/mod authors tend to cater to their own preferences instead of trying to please everyone.

that's why 'mods' exist, my friend.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:52 pm

11 days later... Any new sounds to add?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:39 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:11 days later... Any new sounds to add?

Not really. Have not quite been motivated to work on making new sounds.

As far as my project goes I have a sound clip of moaning, but it's like 2 minutes long when it needs to be about 45-50 seconds to fit the Devourment base sound effects. I just haven't felt like going in and cutting up the clip. Especially since the consensual sound is already there I kind of didn't feel too much of a need to get it done asap. I'll send it to you if I ever get it done.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:57 pm

Truth be told the ones already in... I'm being selfish when i Say this but... Not enough moaning. AUDIBLE Moaning.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Truth be told the ones already in... I'm being selfish when i Say this but... Not enough moaning. AUDIBLE Moaning.

I suppose I could send you the clip? I just get too depressed that my old (and perfect) sound effect is forever gone whenever I do try to cut it.

If I remember tomorrow I might just put in the effort to finish it up just for you.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:04 am

DarkPinkie wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Truth be told the ones already in... I'm being selfish when i Say this but... Not enough moaning. AUDIBLE Moaning.

I suppose I could send you the clip? I just get too depressed that my old (and perfect) sound effect is forever gone whenever I do try to cut it.

If I remember tomorrow I might just put in the effort to finish it up just for you.

Dont feel too bad. Whenever I lose data in something, yeah I get upset, I get sad... but I see an oppportunity to try again and do things differently.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby DarkPinkie » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Dont feel too bad. Whenever I lose data in something, yeah I get upset, I get sad... but I see an oppportunity to try again and do things differently.

I suppose. I just don't really put in the effort unless I am in a skyrim mood. Which is rare these days. Each time I am I put in a bit of effort on the sound. First was collecting the sound (and watching a pretty girl masturbate xD ), the second was applying all the filters, the third was cutting out almost two minutes of dead silence (created by the filters). Next time I might just be able to cut the rest? Maybe. Like I said, it's rare for me to be in a proper Skyrim mood these days.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Well all i can say is take your time on it. Best have quality.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:46 pm

stupid question but has Skyrim been abandoned for Fallout 4?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:22 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:stupid question but has Skyrim been abandoned for Fallout 4?

Well as long as there is no SKSE for SSE people wants something with better graphics. TBH i also prefer Fallout belly scalling than Devourment Skyrim belly scalling. I wish someone would make devourment version for SSE using nice fallout 4 animation + adding much more perks as until reaching point of 100 there is no powerfull devourment.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:19 pm

damnit really need to get fallout 4.... can never afford it. X.X;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Can someone repost consensual version of devourment sounds? There was neat version where female was burping and giggling after digesting prey - giving player kinda cruel experience - both for wannabe pred and prey. Thanks in advance.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:36 pm

*peeks up* wonder if anyone's created some custom sounds~ the Skyrim Vore stuff is still hot so here's hoping.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby PastaBoi » Tue May 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Is there a version of devourment where there. Are sounds. That are consensual? Or sounds of disbelief like in papetairlaneclips cait vs Piper video?
PastaBoi
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game