Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Audio

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Audio

Postby kongpow » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:40 pm

EDIT: This addon does not work properly anymore, and is no longer supported. Also, I no longer have the 2gb of audacity saves for it either. I blame Mega. Sorry.

GSDS is used by the modpack but the audio contained in it is not gender specific.

Spoiler: show
Hello! I figured I'd make a thread for Devourment Audio mods since audio uploads tend to get lost in the bulk of the main thread.

Redblue3222 created an addon for us that allows Devourment to play gender specific sounds based on the gender of the prey! I've gone ahead and created 4 samples to test out.

All F/F & F/M, so far it consists of 2 unique non consensual muffled 1-min clips for each prey gender. The number of clips will likely be extended in the future and incorporate unfuzzed skyrim voices to maintain immersion. I've done some bug testing and everything seems to be working correctly. Let me know if you encounter anything.

This does not support beast race, animal, or multiprey yet.

Installation:
Navigate to; Steam/Steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/Sound/fx/devourment and remove belcha and belchb. These are no longer needed.

Unzip and place the data folder into your main skyrim directory were TESV.exe and SKSEloader.exe is located, Merge with existing data folder and overwrite when prompted.

Enable Gender Specifc Sounds .esp in load order and enjoy.

Main Link: UPDATED 3/24/16 more gurgles, burps, and sexy female.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/od533izf9v99tfw/gsds%203.24.16%20%2B%20cob%20hdt%20fixed.rar?dl=0

Also contains CoB HDT edited to have better devourment belly attachment bounce.

Audacity Saves zip:
https://mega.nz/#!rNVXhDJL!PfCVcjoCpbDTPGmCb_VrZC2oIsnaWMMurezloIWcoTI

The second download is the Audacity save files I used to create these as well as some additional audio saves still in the early stages for those that would like to fine tune them to personal taste. I'll likely go back and do a redux of the gurgles at some point to thin out the noise caused by the low pass filter.

1/19/16 update:
updated a few sounds to have more clarity and sharper gurgles (reduced background gurgle intensity from newyears update). Update 1/1/16: Masked a gurgle that stood out on all loops. lowered overall db by 3. added fade in out on a sample that was missing it.

2/18 UPDATE LINK DOWN FOR NOW.

Main file required.

Everyone is free to use this audio for anything. Please feel free to share vore related audio in this thread for future expansions!

Cheers!
Kp
Last edited by kongpow on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:02 am, edited 13 times in total.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Gender Specific Devourment Sounds (GSDS) & Devourment Au

Postby PSU Saga » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:31 pm

The file is incapable of being opened for me.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:21 pm

Fixed. Audacity saves will be a separate download due to size.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vmoartet » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:11 am

Gonna go ahead and watch this thread for the future.
vmoartet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PSU Saga » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:21 am

Now the second link is incapable of being opened. The audacity saves rar can't be opened.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:51 am

PSU Saga wrote:Now the second link is incapable of being opened. The audacity saves rar can't be opened.

Ok I reuploaded it in .zip and downloaded it and extracted it to my desktop. It seems to work fine. If I remove the data files from that folder it does not work.
Last edited by kongpow on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Will there be a consensual version of this as well? The screams from the prey make me a bit uneasy, and I remember you having made consensual versions before >.<
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby kongpow » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:25 pm

AngelofHell64 wrote:Will there be a consensual version of this as well? The screams from the prey make me a bit uneasy, and I remember you having made consensual versions before >.<

Most of the work is already done for consensual because of the F/F I did in the past. I just need to get some male consensual sounds and rearrange those into F/M. I'll see about this later today.

Skyrim's got a pretty good about of surrender/submit voices to unfuz, I'll create a more compliant non consensual at some point. Eventually the goal is to have a larger number of different sound types picked randomly from groups determined from pred, prey, and type.

Cheers,

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TongueCuddlingLouse » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:58 pm

No matter what I do, I am unable to unzip these folders. I've tried everything, but there's simply no way. If anyone's gonna upload a video with these noises in effect, I'd be eternally grateful :gulp:
TongueCuddlingLouse
Somewhat familiar

Postby Golnor » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 pm

TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:No matter what I do, I am unable to unzip these folders. I've tried everything, but there's simply no way. If anyone's gonna upload a video with these noises in effect, I'd be eternally grateful :gulp:

What program are you using? I unzipped it fine using 7 zip.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:15 pm

TongueCuddlingLouse wrote:No matter what I do, I am unable to unzip these folders. I've tried everything, but there's simply no way. If anyone's gonna upload a video with these noises in effect, I'd be eternally grateful :gulp:

Well I cant figure out why people are not able to uncompress it. I don't have any trouble downloading it and unraring or unzipping them. I tested the .7z and it has no errors. I used winrar and 7zip.

I've reuploaded the main download to include f/f f/m consensual located in a consensual folder in the devourment sound folder. change these with the ones located in skyrim/data/sound/fx/devourment for consensual.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:24 pm

A little um, bug I think, with your mod, is that the stomach gurgles do not stop even after the prey is out of the belly, I never had this problem with normal Devourment, which is probably because their stomach gurgles weren't like a minute long, and they didn't play constantly if I'm remembering correctly
Also thank you for the consensual sounds ^^
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby kongpow » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:24 am

AngelofHell64 wrote:A little um, bug I think, with your mod, is that the stomach gurgles do not stop even after the prey is out of the belly, I never had this problem with normal Devourment, which is probably because their stomach gurgles weren't like a minute long, and they didn't play constantly if I'm remembering correctly
Also thank you for the consensual sounds ^^

No way around that right now, they wont stop until the whole clip is played, making the clip shorter helps a bit, but you can get stuck with parts where nothing is playing. A small workaround to this is saving and loading as it resets audio and bloodstains among other things.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Artemis » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:39 pm

This is amazing. I think the only thing I see bothering me after a while is the sheer frequency of the burps. For someone like me that plays for hours on end and uses devourment as an extension of the rest of the game rather than the focus, all the burping would probably grate on me after a while. If there were say, versions of the tracks with only 1-2 burps and an option to choose between them I'd probably dig that.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Artemis wrote:This is amazing. I think the only thing I see bothering me after a while is the sheer frequency of the burps. For someone like me that plays for hours on end and uses devourment as an extension of the rest of the game rather than the focus, all the burping would probably grate on me after a while. If there were say, versions of the tracks with only 1-2 burps and an option to choose between them I'd probably dig that.

I agree, that's why I made a number of different versions in the past down to specific 1 burp 1 hiccup stuff to keep it fresh. It becomes stale quick, ideally clips like the current non consensual ones would be much more rare happening once every 10-20 prey. I've got a pretty good base of sounds to work from now so creating variations is pretty easy, I'll upload more in the future.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:49 pm

This is all really awesome, no lie.
Monopolus
???

Postby Monopolus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Out of curiosity, are you willing to do internal clips?
Monopolus
???

Postby Artemis » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Monopolus wrote:Out of curiosity, are you willing to do internal clips?

I would imagine the acoustics of noise inside the stomach would be difficult to emulate, especially when you factor in a big person in it. What would it even sound like, I wonder?
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Artemis wrote:
Monopolus wrote:Out of curiosity, are you willing to do internal clips?

I would imagine the acoustics of noise inside the stomach would be difficult to emulate, especially when you factor in a big person in it. What would it even sound like, I wonder?

I've heard multiple vore audios on FurAffinity; sometimes it's just making all of the stomach noises louder while making the prey's words / screams clearer.
Monopolus
???

Postby slickwick45 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:05 pm

I can't seem to get this to work. I downloaded it and put it in the data files, and TESV yet still nothing. It's probably something really basic that I'm missing. Where do I paste this file to get it to work?
slickwick45
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game