To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Where did you find that room?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 am

DjConnorJ wrote:Where did you find that room?

Secret passage somewhere in the wall.
Spoiler: show

There is a room with the characters, but do not know exactly where the entrance.
Spoiler: show
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrazedCultist » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:27 am

DarkRain wrote:There is a room with the characters, but do not know exactly where the entrance.

Datamining I see, ohoh. That room was DokuDoku's Event Test room. However for the rest of the rooms I have changed the layouts in our internal build.
The Problem with me making sprites is I have to be in a certain mood. Which I haven't been in lately. we will get back into it eventually.
CrazedCultist
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:46 am

CrazedCultist wrote:
DarkRain wrote:There is a room with the characters, but do not know exactly where the entrance.

Datamining I see, ohoh. ...

Not sure if it's technically datamining. There's a RPG Maker project decryption program floating around that people seem to use. You use it to decrypt the archive, chuck a .rvproj2 file in (They don't have any project specific data in them, you can just copy paste them from other projects), and load them load it up in RPG Maker.

I use it to find secrets after I finish a game.

...Or to cheat.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrazedCultist » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:12 am

JustaLurkingPony wrote:There's a RPG Maker project decryption program floating

Oh I know, I use it often. I'm not actually a big fan of JRPG Gameplay so I tend edit RPGM games to get to the interesting stuff.
Its also a good way to see how some devs make certain scripts / content. which I always enjoy looking at and figuring out how they did it.
CrazedCultist
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustaLurkingPony » Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:17 pm

CrazedCultist wrote:Oh I know, I use it often. I'm not actually a big fan of JRPG Gameplay so I tend edit RPGM games to get to the interesting stuff.
Its also a good way to see how some devs make certain scripts / content. which I always enjoy looking at and figuring out how they did it.

I can relate, I hate random encounters and stuff like that. So I'll normally edit a character, and give them an attack that'll one hit everything.

Can't relate much on the later part, since creating games in RPG maker doesn't interest me.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and that a vore game will be abandoned" -Benjamin Franklin, 1789
JustaLurkingPony
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rowigrath » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:00 pm

I cannot wait to try this out! I'll let you know how it goes for me! (Provided my computer stops being a wreck XD)
Rowigrath
Been posting for a bit

Postby USful » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:27 am

I'm having issues trying to open the game. Whenever I click it to play, it says that I don't have the permissions to open it. I don't know if it's from my PC or the game itself. It's the only file on my PC that does this...
USful
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:53 am

USful wrote:I'm having issues trying to open the game. Whenever I click it to play, it says that I don't have the permissions to open it. I don't know if it's from my PC or the game itself. It's the only file on my PC that does this...

I have that problem, I just went to the properties of that folder and unblocked it.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 am

So Ive looked everywhere I feel like... How do you get into the very obvious secret room? Is there a switch or something, or is it open on a certain night?
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rubiont-47 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:12 am

AngelicChaos, Try to interact with various furniture.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby zarachrest1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:24 pm

How do i get into the hidden area because i really wanna see what happens with the mystery girl cause i've seen all the other scenes so many times
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slate » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:02 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:How do i get into the hidden area because i really wanna see what happens with the mystery girl cause i've seen all the other scenes so many times

Make sure your name is set as "Percival" first. This will allow the gargoyle to recognize your family crest and challenge you to a yu-gi-oh type duel. Win with Pikachu after activating Mirror Force, then nasal vore the gargoyle. Without it there, you can then get access to the hidden item "Sarcasm". Inspect it, and make sure you are able to know what it is. If you don't, go to the library job and grind the jobs there until you do. Once you do that, head to the citadel and use it if the reporter asks about your involvement with reapers. If you do, you increase a hidden variable known as "Overly long gag" and open up a passageway. Destroy all the crates in the passageway, gather the gems and crystals, then you will be warped into a warp room. Go to the portal that is labeled "That secret room that has all the animations and is more like a debug room", and there you are.

Alternatively, you could just get into the game files and set your starting position in that room.

That's how it works, right guys? :silly:
Slate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Horserax » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:35 pm

how do I download this I cant find the download link for some reason
~For the Glory of Waifus~
Horserax
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:24 am

Slate wrote:
zarachrest1 wrote:How do i get into the hidden area because i really wanna see what happens with the mystery girl cause i've seen all the other scenes so many times

Make sure your name is set as "Percival" first. This will allow the gargoyle to recognize your family crest and challenge you to a yu-gi-oh type duel. Win with Pikachu after activating Mirror Force, then nasal vore the gargoyle. Without it there, you can then get access to the hidden item "Sarcasm". Inspect it, and make sure you are able to know what it is. If you don't, go to the library job and grind the jobs there until you do. Once you do that, head to the citadel and use it if the reporter asks about your involvement with reapers. If you do, you increase a hidden variable known as "Overly long gag" and open up a passageway. Destroy all the crates in the passageway, gather the gems and crystals, then you will be warped into a warp room. Go to the portal that is labeled "That secret room that has all the animations and is more like a debug room", and there you are.

Alternatively, you could just get into the game files and set your starting position in that room.

The moment i saw the bit about setting a name i knew you were screwing around but i just couldn't stop reading because i was so entertained by your reply
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slate » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:38 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:
Slate wrote:

The moment i saw the bit about setting a name i knew you were screwing around but i just couldn't stop reading because i was so entertained by your reply

Aww, thanks. :)
Slate
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmy112367 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:52 am

what game file will some one need to do that ?
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cilis » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 am

Valentines and no demo update :p damnit.
Cilis
Participator

Postby JackBright » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Okay, can someone just tell me how to get in that secret room? I've interacted with everything there and tried everything, how do I open that door?
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:49 am

JackBright wrote:Okay, can someone just tell me how to get in that secret room? I've interacted with everything there and tried everything, how do I open that door?

In this demo you can't do this. In one of the old versions, possible.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game