To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby stevebat » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 am

That's just a bug.

the real level up is actually around (25) and the game will tell you when that happens.
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 am

Ah, yeah, seems it's 24 per level. The game seems to think it changes at 8 or 16 though.

Couple bugs to note. First I can confirm Lory and Kat continue showing up around the house even after eating and digesting her. Lory even ate me at one point when I met her in the front garden with high cooking smell. ^^"
Second, some conditions seem to "remove" your weight gain. I went into the pool and when I stepped back out, suddenly my two girls' worth of soft fat was gone. Can't find a way to restore it either; leaving the room doesn't help and sleeping (and subsequently leaving the bedroom) still didn't make me plump again. Having sex with Rosa seems to do the same thing, so maybe it's got something to do with sprites being temporarily changed (swimming for the pool, being sucked on for Rosa)?

This isn't a bug, but I just want to comment, you might want to tone down the requirements for levels, or tier them a bit (8/16/24/32 or so). Having to spend three ingame days doing nothing but spamming the enter key just to get one of the four levels of the three different skills is... not particularly enjoyable. I know you don't technically -need- max skills for everything but I'm pretty sure some things are gonna need them. I've got an hour of play on one file and I'm only just getting to level 2/2/2.

Edit: Found another bug, if you get Isabelle to reveal herself and pick the "drain" option, both of your sprites appear to disappear completely.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Hellomynameis » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:55 pm

hopefully I posted this screenshot correctly, but I thought I might as well mention it since nobody really has; after going through some things with Isabelle I won't spoil too much, she refuses to do it during night time, even though that's the requirement.
Hellomynameis
New to the forum

Postby Velk0z » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Im having serious trouble with getting Rosa's scenes... any help ? (Im above 300 with the lover status)
Velk0z
New to the forum

Postby Achenar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:55 am

Velk0z wrote:Im having serious trouble with getting Rosa's scenes... any help ? (Im above 300 with the lover status)

What scenes are you trying to get with her? I know of:

Spoiler: show
Outside at night, if you have high cooking smell.
In her room, ask her to read your fortune (requires friendship).
In her room, ask her for a favor with level 3 or better strength to devour her.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Velk0z » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Rosa in the area outside of the kitchen at night
Rose after having fortune told with high relationship status

Im at the lover status with a maxed out Char is that a prob ?
Velk0z
New to the forum

Postby voresercher » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:53 pm

Velk0z wrote:
Rosa in the area outside of the kitchen at night
Rose after having fortune told with high relationship status

Im at the lover status with a maxed out Char is that a prob ?

"Rosa in the area outside of the kitchen at night" You probably have a high cooking smell around you. This is why this is happening to you. Take a dip in the pool/tub just off the bathroom to get rid of it.

"Im at the lover status with a maxed out Charisma" This is a scripted scene/occurance.

Keep in mind this only a demo and we can only see the first two levels of dialogue (acquaintance and friend) are available to us at this time. So while you might have Rosa up to the 'lover' level, the game only sees you as 'friends' since that's the highest it can reach. Make sense?
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby shiro117 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Ok first of all I love the game but there are some bugs. Sex scenes with the bunny girl or the witch keep their picture up afterwards however clicking on them again resets the picture.

Secondly Kat. OMG i have looked everywhere checked every day have all maxed out and still no vore. I can vore her but she can't vore me. Better to say there is no option to do so.

Also do you know when the full release will be out. Last I checked you are around 85 percent done.

How many added scenes will there be compared to the demo.

And one final note. the levels seem almost identical with Girlfriend and lover and is lover the highest level to get to.

Let me know how to unlock kats cause atm with the demo I am pretty sure I have found them all other than kats.

Edited part 2

After getting into the game even more I found a new bug. the clock in the shop owners room give off the wrong time it'll say night but its still afternoon ect.
also i found the hidden place but I don't know how to access it.
another thing that might be a good Idea is this whole "smell good" attribute seems off at least on mine. I is always 8 out of 8 when I check the mirror and it doesn't matter if i get into the pool or go to sleep.
speaking of the smell good mechanic. How about adding like a smell on the character and the higher the "smell good" is the bigger and more noticeable it will be.
another thing the pool. This is just an opinion but I believe there should be more girls who go to the pool. lots of potential with the pool area.
And I read some of the comments a pounce idea sounds awesome. All the preds get hungry so if you explore you might run into one who wont even talk they will pounce on you. For either lust or hunger or both.
AND!!! add with enough stamina you can make them stop if you choose to. I think that's another big thing the opportunity to chose. What I mean is you gain all these skills and they take away routes from the game.
With out taking away routes why not make them more optional.
Another thing is in the front where you start the game you made it clear that there is an entrance. You might think about expanding out just a little.
Oh almost forgot the naga vore has no sound at all and apparently no scat or for her maybe an half digestion scene when shes in her room. Since snakes take a long time to digest their prey.
and one more thing for now.... I think food should be able to be given in any location not just their rooms especially for the neko and the bunny girl.
that's all I got for now and again awesome game.
P.s. rosa is ok but I'm more for neko and naga lol

Edit #3

I believe for the demo I have found all the scenes now since for some reason the smell good mechanic started working today.
can't wait to play the full version how it comes out soon!
shiro117
Been posting for a bit

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:21 pm

Thank you for the feedback shiro117, I will definitely look into fixing the bugs you've found and I will take your suggestions into consideration. I probably will update the game demo to include a female main character and a shrinking scenario when I release a later version of the game. Hopefully by then, the game will be running a bit more smoothly. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Delet932b4sk » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:04 am

Haven't had time to look through everything in the demo yet, and I haven't found much pertaining to a few points, unless it's something I'm missing entirely.

First off: I do like what's here so far in the demo, though I'd be more inclined to call it a playable alpha, unless it really does only scratch the surface. The girls are all fairly interesting, with their own unique personalities (albeit a lot of their dialogue is peppered with niggling grammatical and spelling errors), and their relationships (the 3 I got through) are fun to play with. The sprite work, especially in the vore scenes, is good, though the sound effects could use some touching up, or addition, in the case of a few scenes which remain mostly silent throughout (mainly thinking of nighttime Sachi, pool Sachi, and Kat's kitchen scene). Personal preference, but I prefer sound effects to be saturated, rather than sparse. I do agree with the sentiments that vore scenes could greatly be improved if they were just longer and more detailed. Right now, it's good, but over too fast, before I even get a chance to really get into it. While I can understand wanting them to feel short and sweet, or not wanting to be overly graphic, right now they feel kinda unsatisfying, content-wise. Sprite and visuals-wise, yeah, I'm pretty much alright with that. About the longest scene I've encountered is Lory's magic show, and even that felt too short for me.

I also agree with the sentiment that skills need to level up faster. Probably go with 16 per level, rather than 24, so that skilling up takes two days instead of three. As it was, skilling up fully in one skill, compared to the amount of scenes and content it unlocked, didn't feel very good. It feels like a ton of work for minor payoff. Like I said, I do like what's there, but the ratio feels a bit skewed. I would say, though, that implementing both solutions to the problem--longer and more detailed scenes and/or shorter skilling--wouldn't be a good idea. Probably go with one or the other, as both would make the ratio feel skewed the other way, like it was too easy to get to the expanded content.

I also wasn't sure if this had been addressed, whether here or in another thread, but for the life of me I couldn't quite figure out where and how the weight gain option factored in or whether it was functional for this demo, since it didn't seem to affect any of the "player as prey" vore scenes whether it was on or off, which I thought was a shame, since I'd certainly like to see some of the girls plump up post-vore, whether in their sprites, portraits, or both. I never quite got an understanding of just how it was supposed to work, and it was one of the most compelling elements to me, so I really wanted to figure it out and get it rolling. I'd also like to see it integrated with the "giving food as gifts" stuff, since one of the first things I did after finding out that you could cook for the girls was jack up my cooking stat as fast as possible in hopes of getting some of them a little chunkier. If it only currently works for the "player as pred" scenes, which I never quite got to see, that would be pretty disappointing for me, personally. Definitely something I'd like to see expanded to all the important characters as well as the PC, and integrated with the food system so I can fatten some of those lovely ladies up, haha, though for all I know that's already planned/in place.

Miscellaneous suggestions include an option for a female player character (considering Rosa's fortune telling dialogue hints at a swap/interchange system with the right choices), more use of the pool area, and maybe a scene or two in the crate storage room where you gain stamina, so it doesn't feel neglected.

Tried to be as detailed as possible, and I'm very happy with what I've seen here aside from what I talked about. It looks super promising and I'm going to be waiting with bated breath for the full release regardless of what you do with it. Also how does everything I do end up as a wall of text, fuck.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby anthony050 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:32 am

TrainKay wrote:I also wasn't sure if this had been addressed, whether here or in another thread, but for the life of me I couldn't quite figure out where and how the weight gain option factored in or whether it was functional for this demo, since it didn't seem to affect any of the "player as prey" vore scenes whether it was on or off, which I thought was a shame, since I'd certainly like to see some of the girls plump up post-vore, whether in their sprites, portraits, or both. I never quite got an understanding of just how it was supposed to work, and it was one of the most compelling elements to me, so I really wanted to figure it out and get it rolling. I'd also like to see it integrated with the "giving food as gifts" stuff, since one of the first things I did after finding out that you could cook for the girls was jack up my cooking stat as fast as possible in hopes of getting some of them a little chunkier. If it only currently works for the "player as pred" scenes, which I never quite got to see, that would be pretty disappointing for me, personally. Definitely something I'd like to see expanded to all the important characters as well as the PC, and integrated with the food system so I can fatten some of those lovely ladies up, haha, though for all I know that's already planned/in place.

The weight gain is only for player pred.
anthony050
Participator

Postby AbitterPill » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:22 am

I hope I can play by the time you add a female main character or the full release because at the moment I can't get it to run. I have other rpg maker games that work but not this one. When I try to run the game the window opens and then instantly closes itself.
AbitterPill
Participator

Postby Delet932b4sk » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:38 am

anthony050 wrote:
TrainKay wrote:I also wasn't sure if this had been addressed, whether here or in another thread, but for the life of me I couldn't quite figure out where and how the weight gain option factored in or whether it was functional for this demo, since it didn't seem to affect any of the "player as prey" vore scenes whether it was on or off, which I thought was a shame, since I'd certainly like to see some of the girls plump up post-vore, whether in their sprites, portraits, or both. I never quite got an understanding of just how it was supposed to work, and it was one of the most compelling elements to me, so I really wanted to figure it out and get it rolling. I'd also like to see it integrated with the "giving food as gifts" stuff, since one of the first things I did after finding out that you could cook for the girls was jack up my cooking stat as fast as possible in hopes of getting some of them a little chunkier. If it only currently works for the "player as pred" scenes, which I never quite got to see, that would be pretty disappointing for me, personally. Definitely something I'd like to see expanded to all the important characters as well as the PC, and integrated with the food system so I can fatten some of those lovely ladies up, haha, though for all I know that's already planned/in place.

The weight gain is only for player pred.

Thanks for the clarification. I do still maintain that I'd love to see the system expanded to include all the bachelorettes, but at least now I know how it is currently.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby dokudoku » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you for the feedback, TrainKay. I will take what you said into account. I think my biggest problem is that I am only one person trying to start out simple with the game before I try to pull off anything super complex and detailed. Trust me, if I had the time and resources, this would be much more complex, much more detailed and have a lot more content to it... But you know, gotta work with what I got. X3
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby preciety8 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:35 pm

This is giving me some trouble... I can't seem to be able to find the cooking vore scene with Rosa. Did you actually end up adding cooking vore to the game at all?
preciety8
New to the forum

Postby vayne358 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:11 pm

preciety8 wrote:This is giving me some trouble... I can't seem to be able to find the cooking vore scene with Rosa. Did you actually end up adding cooking vore to the game at all?

Well if this is one of the scenes im thinking of, you first need to do some actual cooking. The max level of cooking scent is 10, gaining 1 point per 'cooking' done. If you want to find the scenes regarding cooking smell, just cook 10 times and then talk with people.
if you're not sure where your scent is at, go to your mirror in the bedroom. also, do not go into the pool unless you want to refresh the count, as entering the pool removes all scent, IE level 10 pre pool, level 0 post pool.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:15 pm

@preciety8

As I recall there aren't any "cooking" scenes in the more traditional sense. You are not cooked by the girls, etc. Rather, having a high cooking smell will open up some scenes which you may have too high stats to see otherwise, or open up scenes which are normally unavailable.

I imagine it is likely a misunderstanding on your part as to the nature of the "cooking scene" is all.

--Ere
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby preciety8 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks for the quick feedback, guys. Although a question in the other thread asked "I might have asked this already, but any chance of Cooking vore?"
To which dokudoku replied: "I wont say for sure. Mostly because I have not yet filled out all the possible vore scenes. I will say there is a chance of one instance happening. I won't say with who but as a hint, notice that Rosa has a cauldron in her room in one of the preview pictures. ;p"

I wouldn't say this was a misunderstanding on my part as it's in pretty much black and white. I just wondered if it was actually implemented at all as it was said in very early 2014. I've checked the threads and can't seem to find anything else on it.
preciety8
New to the forum

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:47 am

preciety8 wrote:Thanks for the quick feedback, guys. Although a question in the other thread asked "I might have asked this already, but any chance of Cooking vore?"
To which dokudoku replied: "I wont say for sure. Mostly because I have not yet filled out all the possible vore scenes. I will say there is a chance of one instance happening. I won't say with who but as a hint, notice that Rosa has a cauldron in her room in one of the preview pictures. ;p"

I wouldn't say this was a misunderstanding on my part as it's in pretty much black and white. I just wondered if it was actually implemented at all as it was said in very early 2014. I've checked the threads and can't seem to find anything else on it.

To avoid spoilers, you need to get Rosa's affection to you higher in order to get her to use her cauldron for anything.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustinTheDigestable » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:27 am

I cant play it. I keep getting an error about some drgssl something missing or not found. o.o
JustinTheDigestable
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game