To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby hentaimasterthe » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm guessing he game is dead?
hentaimasterthe
Somewhat familiar

Postby voidrunner » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:42 am

hentaimasterthe wrote:I'm guessing the game is dead?

Looks like it :(
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby frosthunter » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:43 pm

the game is still working ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby wolfenmkII » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:16 pm

last we heard from doku and cultist this game was more of a fun side thing to do when they are in the mood for it, since I'm seeing doku around a bit more I'm still holding out hope for a continuation on this awesome game
wolfenmkII
New to the forum

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:51 am

How do I get the second vore scene for Isabelle?
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Turboman500 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Really dont want to necro a thread, but i've no choice atm. I've gone through most of the pages, and havent been able to find the updated demo with all the cool things here. The one i have is the one where you just roam around and can't interact with people all that much. If someone has it, please drop a download, or a dm with it or something. Even if it IS dead, i'd still like to try it.
Turboman500
New to the forum

Postby shakey2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 am

Ok, but why necro both threads and with the exact same question?
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:54 am

*Edited*

The link to version V3 is still working, which is the latest version I have on my drive aswell, and also the last version I knew of. And I usually update my games when I see a new release, so....

Thats the latest version I know of: https://www.mediafire.com/file/le1t0k4v ... art+v3.exe
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turboman500 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:48 pm

shakey2 wrote:Ok, but why necro both threads and with the exact same question?

The condescending asshole in me wants to ask, why ask me a potentially (based on perception) confrontational/abrasive question, and not be any help? Especially when it takes 5 seconds to cut paste a link, and have yet another spot people who come in and skim could have as a reference point?

The more reasonable side of me will try and give a satisfactory answer.

I get it, asking the same question twice seems kinda stupid, but my reason was I didn’t know which place might get a response first, so I cast multiple lines in hope for a bite. Was it the most elegant solution? No. Did it get me the desired result? Yes. I really did read through the main 40-something page long post, but could not find a working link - and I did try them.

I try to avoid encoring threads at all costs, and I usually try all the links on the subject post, then check the last 5-10 pages if there are that many for an up to date link if that doesn’t work. It did not here, so I did what I had to. I’m pretty sure this was legit curiouusity on your part, and So I feel you deserve a proper response - is my reasoning behind doing this a bad one, now that you know?
Turboman500
New to the forum

Postby gartrux » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:59 pm

the game crashes at the start and says "unable to finde Audio/SE/002-System02"

:(
gartrux
Participator

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:13 pm

gartrux wrote:the game crashes at the start and says "unable to finde Audio/SE/002-System02"

:(

Install the RPG Maker XP RTP
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... you-rtp-xp
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby shakey2 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:27 am

Turboman500 wrote:-snip-

But then I'd have to say, why can't you take "5 seconds" to look for that link yourself instead of necroing 2 threads if its so easy? You didn't get your "desired results" because you necro'd 2 threads with the same question, you got it because these forums are active and people are not gonna miss a potential update for a game here. But I'm gonna guess you are new to using forums and just fill you in on a little global standard forum etiquette, double posting is generally frowned upon. It's a method people use to grab attention even though its unnecessary, and is found to be obnoxious by most people. As well by pulling up 2 threads for the same question you've unnecessarily knock all the threads below down by 1 extra.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:07 pm

So far the only event I've been able to get to occur with Rosa (the witch) is the one where she eats you outside at night if you have a high cooking smell. When I talk to her in the hallway on Wednesday afternoon, and ask her about trying the potion she's been working on, she says "No offence hon, but I think you're better off not offering help to someone who barely knows you" even though my relationship status with her is Lover (139) and I have Charisma at 96. I'm not sure if this is just an event that was never implemented into the game or if I'm doing something wrong. Someone earlier in the thread also mentioned that something different happens with her if you have her read your fortune with a high relationship status, but so far I've seen nothing occur. Does my relationship status just need to be higher? I thought there were no categories higher than Lover.

Also I don't see anything wrong with continuing to discuss a game in that game's thread. What do you suggest, we make a new thread? This one's perfectly good. Nothing wrong with resurrecting an old thread if there's interest in it if you ask me.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby jimmy112367 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:02 am

my game keeps saying RGSS102E.dll not found
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby Absentia » Sun May 10, 2020 7:06 am

jimmy112367 wrote:my game keeps saying RGSS102E.dll not found

Nothing to do with the game really, your computer is missing an old file is all.

https://www.dll4free.com/rgss102e.dll.html
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Godeater » Mon May 11, 2020 11:04 am

It may have to do with you having a different RPG Maker then what was used to create the game I have a similar problem with other games I fixed by installing the other RPG makers.
Godeater
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Mon May 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Godeater wrote:

It may have to do with you having a different RPG Maker then what was used to create the game I have a similar problem with other games I fixed by installing the other RPG makers.

Nope. Very first post, there's a link to the RTP for this RPG Maker game. They need that, because they haven't gotten the RTP for RPG Maker XP on their system. Having the RPG makers themselves won't give them the RTPs they need to my knowledge, and if they do, still easier to just get them installed outright than have to deal with buying/installing all the RPG Makers instead.

I recommend getting all the RTPs installed any new computer you get if you want to play a bunch of RPG Maker games, it just makes things easier in the long run to not have to deal with trying to figure out problems like this, especially when the solution is in the first post.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ejames » Mon May 11, 2020 9:42 pm

Great game, but can you not go full screen with this one? I'm just curious. Is there also any willing prey vore in this from the ladies?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby yaygara » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:11 am

The RTP link doesn't work. When I click on it, it takes me to the website but it says '404 Looks like could'nt find the page ypu were looking for...'. What should I do?
yaygara
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:58 pm

if you need the RTP you can always just grab it off the RPGMaker website. just google "RPGMaker RTP" and download the setup file for whichever version you need (and don't forget to run the setup
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game