To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: To A Girl's Heart- A Vore Dating Sim (Demo Page)

Postby TinyGlen » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:42 am

How do you get eaten by the Witch lady?
TinyGlen
New to the forum

Postby jimmy112367 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:37 am

yes
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Hey, I wanted to try playing this Demo.

but I keep running into an error message when I try to run the application

it's saying that it can't find the rgss102e.dll

and I know I have an rpg maker downloaded.

So I don't know what the problem is.

if anyone can let me know which file is missing and where to find one (Provided links would be wonderful)

then I would be really grateful
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:04 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:Hey, I wanted to try playing this Demo.

but I keep running into an error message when I try to run the application

it's saying that it can't find the rgss102e.dll

and I know I have an rpg maker downloaded.

So I don't know what the problem is.

if anyone can let me know which file is missing and where to find one (Provided links would be wonderful)

then I would be really grateful

.dll stands for Dynamic Link Library, a file which contains various scripts and extension items which are required for a executable to function. I'm not entirely sure which library "rgss102e" is, but can point you in the right direction.

First, this is an RPG Maker XP game file, meaning you need to have installed the XP runtime package. Even if you have, I would suggest uninstalling it and re-downloading it from the RTP host website, as the internet, in all its glory, has a habit of not including all the files in some downloads; usually, this isn't a real issue, but I've noticed it seems to happen somewhat frequently with the various RPG Maker addons. On a related note, if you aren't already using it, I would highly suggest using 7Zip for all your decompressing needs (I've never had any issues with it.) Second, you might want to try deleting and re-downloading the game itself; this usually fixes this particular issue all by itself, but not always. Lastly, if none of this helped, then you'll need to wait for a response from someone more qualified to troubleshoot an issue relating to RPG Maker files. Perhaps post in the RPG Maker forums, if you can't find the answer in an archived post.

Hoped I helped :D
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:18 am

.dll stands for Dynamic Link Library, a file which contains various scripts and extension items which are required for a executable to function. I'm not entirely sure which library "rgss102e" is, but can point you in the right direction.

First, this is an RPG Maker XP game file, meaning you need to have installed the XP runtime package. Even if you have, I would suggest uninstalling it and re-downloading it from the RTP host website, as the internet, in all its glory, has a habit of not including all the files in some downloads; usually, this isn't a real issue, but I've noticed it seems to happen somewhat frequently with the various RPG Maker addons. On a related note, if you aren't already using it, I would highly suggest using 7Zip for all your decompressing needs (I've never had any issues with it.) Second, you might want to try deleting and re-downloading the game itself; this usually fixes this particular issue all by itself, but not always. Lastly, if none of this helped, then you'll need to wait for a response from someone more qualified to troubleshoot an issue relating to RPG Maker files. Perhaps post in the RPG Maker forums, if you can't find the answer in an archived post.

Okay I'll try your advice, I hope this will just fix the issue. But thanks for the assist. I'm be sure to look on the mentioned forums if I do need more help ^W^
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Keyndron » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:44 pm

How do you eat Isabelle. Already suspected her as a succubus but I have no clue how to eat her or Sachi.

Also hope this isn't a dead game now.
Keyndron
Been posting for a bit

Postby voresercher » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Keyndron wrote:How do you eat Isabelle. Already suspected her as a succubus but I have no clue how to eat her or Sachi.

Considering the last time DokuDoku made a post in this thread about it was 6 years ago (2016) probably save to say that this game is dead unless decides to revisit the project (though iirc there was a lot of assets and sprites he needed work on along with animations and just a lot of roadblocks that (and other IRL stuff) that made it hard for him to keep working on the project.
voresercher
Somewhat familiar

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Keyndron wrote:How do you eat Isabelle. Already suspected her as a succubus but I have no clue how to eat her or Sachi.

A way was never made, like i have basically completed the game, every girl loves me and i can eat the bunny and the cat and that's as far as it ever got
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Fr4nk » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:33 pm

what options do i need to choose to have the sex scene with Rosa during fortune teller? I already have the status of lover (121).
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 am

Fr4nk wrote:what options do i need to choose to have the sex scene with Rosa during fortune teller? I already have the status of lover (121).

There should be an option for this when you talk to her if i remember correctly, if it's not there in the first lot of options then just search through each of them because i know for a fact it's in there somewhere (pretty sure you can actually eat Rosa during her sex scene too)
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Daplayor » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:52 pm

How do I find the secret passage?
Daplayor
New to the forum

Postby Wyvern14 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:51 am

It was taken down by mega, is there another way to download this?
Wyvern14
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:09 pm

Daplayor wrote:How do I find the secret passage?

You can't, it was never added
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby EclipseTheDragon » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:20 am

can only download game from https://www.mediafire.com/?le1t0k4vaud6eed ,but the game closes itself soon after running it.
EclipseTheDragon
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game