Another Realm v0.6 - RPGMaker Ace VX Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Another Realm v0.6 - RPGMaker Ace VX Game

Postby anthony050 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:19 am

Great game I really enjoy the "atmosphere" of the game. I was also surprised over how friendly everyone int the village was.

I'm really looking forward to the next part. Also if you need any help whit events or grammar feel free to ask I'll gladly help

Edit: sorry I didn't notice that this thread hadn't been updated in a long time :( . I misread the date of being last week >.> . Again sorry evryone
Last edited by anthony050 on Mon May 23, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anthony050
Participator

Postby FBnorman » Mon May 23, 2016 11:02 am

Will this game ever get finished?
FBnorman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 pm

Please do not let this game die, So much good games and than nothing, I think I'm gonna start learning RPGmaker to take upon forlorn projects as it pains me when such good piece of game dies.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Please do not let this game die, So much good games and than nothing, I think I'm gonna start learning RPGmaker to take upon forlorn projects as it pains me when such good piece of game dies.

we all feel that way but 1: you have to spend time to learn the game maker programs and to make the games, 2: you need to have inspiration and a plan with the game to be able to finish it and 3: sometimes the game stops because the game mechanics that were envisioned were to ambitious for what the engine or the developer could handle and that made them unable to finish the game the way they wanted.
So if you feel you have the time and inspiration go ahead and do your best, but make sure you consider it thoroughly before you start or you will just end up crashing like the original dev did
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Hansony wrote:we all feel that way but 1: you have to spend time to learn the game maker programs and to make the games, 2: you need to have inspiration and a plan with the game to be able to finish it and 3: sometimes the game stops because the game mechanics that were envisioned were to ambitious for what the engine or the developer could handle and that made them unable to finish the game the way they wanted.
So if you feel you have the time and inspiration go ahead and do your best, but make sure you consider it thoroughly before you start or you will just end up crashing like the original dev did
Thanks, TBH I've started to learn RPG maker recently. Though I still have much to learn about it and I wish someone more skilled than me would take on this project. Being Freshblood that hits jackpot can be fun but experience is also important. Actually if you focus on text of some characters there are already tips how story could go further. I also wish that creator of game (who is still active member of Eka's portal) would give permission to do that. Just to be safe because of copyrights.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:14 pm

will this game have an update soon? or will it just die? it's a good game so i'm curious if i should wait or move on to something else. a solid answer is perfered, thx
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:27 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:will this game have an update soon? or will it just die? it's a good game so i'm curious if i should wait or move on to something else. a solid answer is perfered, thx

One would think looking at the date this thread was last udated would hint at the game's status..
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Fri May 31, 2019 4:33 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:will this game have an update soon? or will it just die? it's a good game so i'm curious if i should wait or move on to something else. a solid answer is perfered, thx

Mate the last comment was someone responding to me 1½ year ago and that was already 2 years after the last update to the main post... do you REALLY think it's likely to get an update? you're just necro'ing a thread, stop it, get some help
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:58 pm

Hansony wrote:

Mate the last comment was someone responding to me 1½ year ago and that was already 2 years after the last update to the main post... do you REALLY think it's likely to get an update? you're just necro'ing a thread, stop it, get some help

necro a thread can be good
someone can see this game , like it , and decide to work on it
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:17 pm

Nayko93 wrote:
Hansony wrote:

necro a thread can be good
someone can see this game , like it , and decide to work on it

I saw this thread, played the game for the first time, loved it... but ultimately decided that if I was going to work on it, it'd be at least a year later when my current project is stabilized.

But god, this was great. A game that finally has more pred content than prey content, and an even orifice focus? Fuck yes. I'd love to pick this up when I have more time, but right now, Stomach Butterflies and God Complex are my priorities.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:53 pm

EliseSB wrote:
I saw this thread, played the game for the first time, loved it... but ultimately decided that if I was going to work on it, it'd be at least a year later when my current project is stabilized.

But god, this was great. A game that finally has more pred content than prey content, and an even orifice focus? Fuck yes. I'd love to pick this up when I have more time, but right now, Stomach Butterflies and God Complex are my priorities.

I'd love to work on it too but actually I'm busy working on my own game

recently I have improved my skills on RPGM MV , make a few map and cinematic for the prologue , I have a good scenario ( well at least the beginning of a good scenario ) , but absolutely no talent in drawing and no money to hire a artist
( and maybe someone to correct my text , English is not my mother language )

so right now I continue to work on the map and the scenario
I know working on a game on your own , even a little game is really hard , so I wish you good luck with your two project and let's hope someone could pick this one one day
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oceansire » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:01 am

Jesus, nothing like a 2 year necro followed up by a "Well someone might pick this up!" to get the blood flowing.

Unless you're gonna announce you've gotten the original creators permission to continue their work and are going to do so, stop bumping dead threads.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:54 am

Calm down ... Sometimes necroing old post is good. I want to remind you that gulp quest reneval started with necroposting 5+ year of being abandoned post.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Oceansire » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:02 pm

I know you're not talking about THIS Gulp Quest Revival, the one someone declared they were picking up and it never went anywhere besides to shit. I'll stand firmly by my statement that you shouldn't necro 2 year old threads begging for an update or expecting someone else to make it happen for you. If you wanna take a stab at reviving it youself, get the permission of the creator first and try to create a proof of concept to present everyone.

It gets everyone's hopes up to see an old game thread bumped, and dashes them when it's just begging for updates. Let dead games lie unless you have a reason to bump like questions relating to it, a need for new download links, or whatever.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:22 am

I wouldd rather keep good game with much potential not fully burried as without this they will simply vanish and possibility of someone (even using it as source of inspiration lowers). It's like with several good YT vore vid that were made like 15years ago and vanished.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:I wouldd rather keep good game with much potential not fully burried as without this they will simply vanish and possibility of someone (even using it as source of inspiration lowers). It's like with several good YT vore vid that were made like 15years ago and vanished.

Then why didn't you make a new thread titled "Old vore games you may have forgoten" or "- that need revival" or something like that and linked in that to all the old threads of games you liked?
Thats an option and the people who followed the game back then wont get their hope up in vain.
No instead you asked for an update on a thread for a game that hasn't seen any updates for 5 years and yet you think we are unreasonable for saying that's a dick move... you need some awareness about how other people feel mate.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:50 pm

Hansony wrote:
Urielzael2 wrote:I wouldd rather keep good game with much potential not fully burried as without this they will simply vanish and possibility of someone (even using it as source of inspiration lowers). It's like with several good YT vore vid that were made like 15years ago and vanished.

Then why didn't you make a new thread titled "Old vore games you may have forgoten" or "- that need revival" or something like that and linked in that to all the old threads of games you liked?
Thats an option and the people who followed the game back then wont get their hope up in vain.
No instead you asked for an update on a thread for a game that hasn't seen any updates for 5 years and yet you think we are unreasonable for saying that's a dick move... you need some awareness about how other people feel mate.

2 things this game is not even 4 years old and second Notice that skyrim update thread (https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088) Is being necro even though no one is working on it except some modders on addons
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:21 am

Urielzael2 wrote:2 things this game is not even 4 years old and second Notice that skyrim update thread (https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088) Is being necro even though no one is working on it except some modders on addons

Necro'ing a post is commenting on it when a really long time have past since there were any activity on it, while the skyrim thread is almost always in the 2 first pages here as people are constantly talking about it so not necro'ing.
Also if people are posting about mods and addons to the main mod that means they are working on it even if they are not able to update the main post.
It's the beauty of mods contra games, a game should only be worked on by the dev and people they allow to work on it, but a mod can be made by anyone as long as it is a mod that works with, and not a re-making of, an existing mod.
Oh and sure, I was off in how long it has been, its been 3 years and 9 months since an update to the main post... which is still way to long for people to bring it back up just to ask for whether it is getting updated.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:51 am

Necro posting is rather annoying and doesn't add anything to the game. Its rather annoying to see a game that has long since been dead suddenly appear active only to have the disappointment of someone who is not actually working on the game or involved with it just sharing their annoyance about a lack of an update. Yes some of these games have potential but understand creators can burn out and move on to other things. Necro posting won't change this.

Move on.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Previous

Return to Vore game