Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Postby reclusenutcase » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 am

Finally finished the demo, and I'll have to say, that was the nicest RPG maker game I've played in a long while. Definitely felt solid. The grinding didn't feel overwhelming, and there were always quick ways to get ahead faster if you were smart about it. Varied minigames kept things interesting, and the dialogue was fresh, and cute. Overall, I haven't enjoyed an RPG maker game like this since Okurete Sumimasen. Keep it up. It's a solid episode, and it's a lot longer than most of Telltale game's episodes, so I wish you the best. I don't mind waiting till however long for the next episode. Clearly this game works better when you have time you need to make it right.
reclusenutcase
Participator

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby dasno » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

something i hope to see is the continued weight gain of chocola especially after talking to the queen all i could think was "challenge accepted"
dasno
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:44 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:This is a weird idea I'm just gonna throw out there - when Chocola gets eaten you have to do something to keep from getting digested from minigames to actual fighting in the gut, but when Chocola eats someone who doesn't want to be digested they don't really seem to struggle much. Any chance of having to battle an opponent after you've gobbled them all up? And what would that even be like? Press z to shake your gut and digest faster by sloshing your stomach juices around? And I don't know why but my brain took that and pictured Chocola in a belly dancer outfit for some reason so mmm...

I could probably do something like that yeah :3

Ah yeah she'd look good in that~
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (193)

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Skeiron wrote:Just got around to trying this out, and I must say I enjoyed it a lot :)
Many varied game play and mini-game sections and a good mix of both pred and prey scenes.
I had a lot of fun playing this. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Glad to hear it~
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:48 pm

Shirpickle wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:I'm up for taking scene suggestions for episode 2. I want you all to enjoy my games as much as I do! I'm not taking character requests, but if you have any ideas for scenes involving Chocola, feel free to let me know

i know this is a bit of a long shot but if don't ask i wont know the answer. Would you deem it possible that there could be an optional side mission that starts off with Chocola drinking a shrinking potion and Kata attempting to eat/toy with Chocola?

I could do that, I love the idea
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:49 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Finally finished the demo, and I'll have to say, that was the nicest RPG maker game I've played in a long while. Definitely felt solid. The grinding didn't feel overwhelming, and there were always quick ways to get ahead faster if you were smart about it. Varied minigames kept things interesting, and the dialogue was fresh, and cute. Overall, I haven't enjoyed an RPG maker game like this since Okurete Sumimasen. Keep it up. It's a solid episode, and it's a lot longer than most of Telltale game's episodes, so I wish you the best. I don't mind waiting till however long for the next episode. Clearly this game works better when you have time you need to make it right.

Very glad to hear~
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm

dasno wrote:something i hope to see is the continued weight gain of chocola especially after talking to the queen all i could think was "challenge accepted"

Totally, she'll definitely gain more weight
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MegaMewtwoX3 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:29 pm

is there gonna be a fatter chocola sprite?
MegaMewtwoX3
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:34 pm

MegaMewtwoX3 wrote:is there gonna be a fatter chocola sprite?

There will be, but I'm know sure if you'll be able to move around since it would be hard to animate (plus she probably couldn't move if she got much fatter), but in a scene or such like that
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Episode 2 will include tools such as a hookshot and arrows, trying to work in some platforming in any way I can
CarnivorousVixen
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game