Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:28 pm

mmmooo55 wrote:yeah, i understand the want to move to a newer, more convenient engine.

... i still miss Bluebra Chubby Chocola, though.

Fat Choco will defintely return, different color clothes might as well
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:30 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:Can you get into the Forest theater? If so, can someone help me, I am stuck.

Where exactly are you stuck?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
NiceGuy18 wrote:Can you get into the Forest theater? If so, can someone help me, I am stuck.

I am stuck at the part where the bunboys (Can't remember what they are called) are forbidding Chocola from getting into the theater. Does that help?
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:37 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

I am stuck at the part where the bunboys (Can't remember what they are called) are forbidding Chocola from getting into the theater. Does that help?

Oh you have to take the right path where the fairies are
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NiceGuy18 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:51 pm

I am stuck at the part where the bunboys (Can't remember what they are called) are forbidding Chocola from getting into the theater. Does that help?[/quote]

Oh you have to take the right path where the fairies are[/quote]

Geez, how did I miss that?!
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:15 pm

NiceGuy18 wrote:I am stuck at the part where the bunboys (Can't remember what they are called) are forbidding Chocola from getting into the theater. Does that help?

Oh you have to take the right path where the fairies are[/quote]

Geez, how did I miss that?![/quote]

Nothing I havent done before in other games hehe
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 2 Demo Available

Postby mmmooo55 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:38 pm

if you are talking about the wooden fence next to the arena; no. that area is likely locked off until the full game comes out.

if you are stuck on the story, you could explain where you are stuck, and someone could help you from there.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby mmmooo55 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:46 pm

whoops, vixen already answered.

while we are on the topic of walkthroughs, is there a second jar of tinies? if so where can i find it?

and what notable post demo interactions could everyone find?

the ones if found were:
Spoiler: show
a vague vore scene, courtesy of dan and her crush, and a promise of more to come with the GILF.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby HeadPhones1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 am

I found a jar of tinies after defeating the femusagi
HeadPhones1
Been posting for a bit

Postby runeguden » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:10 am

Fingers crossed for a few grandma scenes (hopefully one with her keeping chocola in her balls for a week for fun~~)
runeguden
Participator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 am

Lookin' forward ta episode 2.

Would say I'd have liked a followup for the UB bunny from episode 1, considering what happened to her, but I understand the issues that come from startin' completely anew. Hope Episode 2 goes well!
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:15 am

Is there a walkthrough or something for Episode 1? I'm super enjoying the game, though I seem to be stuck, I need an item to open up the temple (looks like I need a lever), I thought I got all the dig spots, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or where to go next.

Edit: Never mind, I found it, felt silly not seeing where it was! I can tell a lot love effort and love went into this project, it's wonderful!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:13 pm

runeguden wrote:Fingers crossed for a few grandma scenes (hopefully one with her keeping chocola in her balls for a week for fun~~)

She'll have some hot steamy scenes for sure
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:15 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:Lookin' forward ta episode 2.

Would say I'd have liked a followup for the UB bunny from episode 1, considering what happened to her, but I understand the issues that come from startin' completely anew. Hope Episode 2 goes well!

I might think of something involving it, not too sure though
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:19 pm

MeTheMe wrote:Is there a walkthrough or something for Episode 1? I'm super enjoying the game, though I seem to be stuck, I need an item to open up the temple (looks like I need a lever), I thought I got all the dig spots, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or where to go next.

Edit: Never mind, I found it, felt silly not seeing where it was! I can tell a lot love effort and love went into this project, it's wonderful!

Thanks I'm happy you enjoy it~ Its been so long since I played episode 1 I'm not sure even I would remember what to do right away
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Once again I defend my title as queen of typos. My mind keeps seeing what I wanna see so I keep not noticing them
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:24 pm

In the beginning, when Chocola fills her boobs with water and walks around topless, NPCs should react to the state she's in.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:30 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:In the beginning, when Chocola fills her boobs with water and walks around topless, NPCs should react to the state she's in.

I'm gonna add more little details like that in the full thing, I'm a fan of that kind of stuff
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:09 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:In the beginning, when Chocola fills her boobs with water and walks around topless, NPCs should react to the state she's in.

I'm gonna add more little details like that in the full thing, I'm a fan of that kind of stuff

Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Snorlaxkid » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:45 am

This demo was pretty fun!

I did some grinding while thinking of what I'd like to see explored further, if suggestions are allowed. (I ended up beating the super lamia, lol)

One: Oh god that Sam vorno scene, I love it, but at the same time, I feel almost teased that there's no way to end up getting a game over sequence out of it, even if it would be totally out of character for Chocola to allow that without a fight. XD

Two: With the Super Lamia in mind, and the "hyper" monster bunny too, is there a chance that special wandering enemies will get vore scenes if they beat you that are unique to them? Or, and assuming other monsters will eventually get the lamia treatment and be able to eat a beaten Chocola, will they just share the vore scene for their normal counterparts? Just wondering.

Three: I kinda wish there was a way to "cheat" the Pac Man game, since I know beating it everytime the game updates is going to annoy me, but that carrot is soooooo good.

and uh

Four: I saw the cabin isn't available yet, and this isn't really a suggestion, but now I want to know what's in there even mooooooooooore.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game