Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola Adventure NEW Demo!

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:25 pm

oliverrook wrote:Ok, few things, one, are there still going to be all the same characters? I really liked to fox at the beginning and the snake.

Mhm, just in different places
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryu » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Just played it! Looks really good so far! Can't wait to see what lies in the future!=^.^=
Also I hope that Bunny Scientist "Kata" finishes his/her research on giving boys "nice big knockers over night" I would love to see the end result!

I had a crash after bringing the Major back to the Town Hall. After her and Bella talked it crashed saying "Unable to find File: Audio/BGM/ Paper Mario Music ~ Club 64"

Sorry for the Repeat!!
Ryu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:32 pm

I must say, this is a really interesting project and I thoroughly enjoyed the demo. You can really see the amount of work put into it so good job.

I'm curious as to whether you're going to include any scenes where the girls you meet along the way (dino girl etc) end up voring Chocola in some form? Personally, I think that dino chick is hot as hell.

Great little demo. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Lakeless wrote:I must say, this is a really interesting project and I thoroughly enjoyed the demo. You can really see the amount of work put into it so good job.

I'm curious as to whether you're going to include any scenes where the girls you meet along the way (dino girl etc) end up voring Chocola in some form? Personally, I think that dino chick is hot as hell.

Great little demo. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Glad you enjoyed <3 Yes Chocola herself will indeed end up getting eaten a certain points of the story~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hammerhead2 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:22 pm

Yay ;3
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:57 pm

I've fixed all the game breaking bugs known so far ;o
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:57 pm

I dunno what skills are added yet But if one of them doesn't involve force feding enemies bunny milk to slow them down or give them a poison effect style tummyache I'll be sad x3
Talon13
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Talon13 wrote:I dunno what skills are added yet But if one of them doesn't involve force feding enemies bunny milk to slow them down or give them a poison effect style tummyache I'll be sad x3

That's a fantastic idea! I'll add it to the list of things to include~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Belly4U » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 pm

I absolutely loved this demo, especially with the little side quests in them! =#D They were just so fun to do when I wasn't eaten up by the story...well, it was fun for me. X#3 Those bunnies are kind of hard to find though, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places (Only found the black one out of the 3 special bunnies). >#3#< Either way, I had fun playing the demo the whole way through, and I'm excited to see more! ^#w#^ b
Belly4U
Been posting for a bit

Re: Chocola Adventure [Furry Vore RPG] NEW Demo!

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Belly4U wrote:I absolutely loved this demo, especially with the little side quests in them! =#D They were just so fun to do when I wasn't eaten up by the story...well, it was fun for me. X#3 Those bunnies are kind of hard to find though, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places (Only found the black one out of the 3 special bunnies). >#3#< Either way, I had fun playing the demo the whole way through, and I'm excited to see more! ^#w#^ b

I'm so glad to hear it <3

Hehe, the black bunny is the only one so far~ The other ones will be at places not found in the demo~

I'm very happy you enjoyed it <3!~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Talon13 wrote:I dunno what skills are added yet But if one of them doesn't involve force feding enemies bunny milk to slow them down or give them a poison effect style tummyache I'll be sad x3

That's a fantastic idea! I'll add it to the list of things to include~

Would be easy to swap around if you decide to add in the CV mouse. just another kind of milk x3
Talon13
Participator

Re: Chocola Adventure (Furry Vore RPG) NEW Demo!

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:24 am

While I'm now taking a break from development for a week, I would love to hear more stuff you'd like to see in the game, fetishes, side quests, other extra stuff to do, anything at all
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:41 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:While I'm now taking a break from development for a week, I would love to hear more stuff you'd like to see in the game, fetishes, side quests, other extra stuff to do, anything at all

Finished the demo. It was good, a nice bit more pollished then the previous incarnations, but a bit uneventfull.

What I mean is there is nothing inbetween plot points. You go talk to someone, then send you somewhere, you go there do a thing, go somewhere else. There was nothing between these steps most of the time. Most of the time you weren't fighting random enemies, or figuring out a puzzle, or colecting keys, or secrets to find. The parts where you are finding the password to the basement, or fighting rats, realy stand out, because you were doing more then just walking to the goal.

I suppose there just wasn't enough combat. There realy isn't much of a point to a combat and leveling system, when you only fight specific enemies at specific times. With each enemy you beat you become the level you need to be to beat the next enemy. I would love to see some random encounters, or a combat arena, or optional battles with characters, that may or may not result in Vore.

I know I cant speak for everyone on this, but being told I cant do something, makes me want to do it more. You know after the storry line is over, and you set up that 18 year old with that 60 year old, and you come back to find that the 18 year old ended up as cum, and you exit the building, I wanted to go back inside and potentially pick a fight with her, or do other things wink wink nudge nudge. But I get told I cant go back in, I wanted in all the more.

I think more conversations that lead to Vore, willing or unwilling, would be great.

Oh and I think it would be great if instead of just finding a lab coat, you had to Isolate, or find and Islated scientist, Take their coat, and dispose of the witness.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby avakann » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:21 am

hmmm, I have an idea for a bad ending, would be interesting if you did this with kata, is if you get defeated by her, she decides chocoa doesn't have enough meat on her bones, and knowing Chocoa is a pred, decides to feed her some pray, to fatten her up, before eating a massively obese chocoa
avakann
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:51 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:While I'm now taking a break from development for a week, I would love to hear more stuff you'd like to see in the game, fetishes, side quests, other extra stuff to do, anything at all

Finished the demo. It was good, a nice bit more pollished then the previous incarnations, but a bit uneventfull.

What I mean is there is nothing inbetween plot points. You go talk to someone, then send you somewhere, you go there do a thing, go somewhere else. There was nothing between these steps most of the time. Most of the time you weren't fighting random enemies, or figuring out a puzzle, or colecting keys, or secrets to find. The parts where you are finding the password to the basement, or fighting rats, realy stand out, because you were doing more then just walking to the goal.

I suppose there just wasn't enough combat. There realy isn't much of a point to a combat and leveling system, when you only fight specific enemies at specific times. With each enemy you beat you become the level you need to be to beat the next enemy. I would love to see some random encounters, or a combat arena, or optional battles with characters, that may or may not result in Vore.

I know I cant speak for everyone on this, but being told I cant do something, makes me want to do it more. You know after the storry line is over, and you set up that 18 year old with that 60 year old, and you come back to find that the 18 year old ended up as cum, and you exit the building, I wanted to go back inside and potentially pick a fight with her, or do other things wink wink nudge nudge. But I get told I cant go back in, I wanted in all the more.

I think more conversations that lead to Vore, willing or unwilling, would be great.

Oh and I think it would be great if instead of just finding a lab coat, you had to Isolate, or find and Islated scientist, Take their coat, and dispose of the witness.

Don't worry about it too much, the final game will have lots more immersion. More fights, random enemies wandering certain places, more unimportant but still fun scenes, all that good stuff.

I really like that load coat idea, but the Okusagi scientists may or may not be as bad as the regular Okusagi, so I don't think Chocola would eat one, especially after eating so many of them already. I can see her giving him a tit job for it...
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:51 am

avakann wrote:hmmm, I have an idea for a bad ending, would be interesting if you did this with kata, is if you get defeated by her, she decides chocoa doesn't have enough meat on her bones, and knowing Chocoa is a pred, decides to feed her some pray, to fatten her up, before eating a massively obese chocoa

Mmm, I like that
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kiriaflurry » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Are there scenes in the demo so far that has Chocola ending up as prey?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:51 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:Are there scenes in the demo so far that has Chocola ending up as prey?

Not yet, but it will indeed happen in the future
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:20 am

[quote="CarnivorousVixen]
Don't worry about it too much, the final game will have lots more immersion. More fights, random enemies wandering certain places, more unimportant but still fun scenes, all that good stuff.

I really like that load coat idea, but the Okusagi scientists may or may not be as bad as the regular Okusagi, so I don't think Chocola would eat one, especially after eating so many of them already. I can see her giving him a tit job for it...[/quote]

Well considering she digested the guy who did everything she asked anyway, I hadn't really put anything past Chocola's Morals.

I mean for all Chocola knows so far, is that the Okusagi, are an impetant self apointed police force. Aside from a weak and dumb member of the group attacking her in Nicks home, they haven't shown them selves to be doing anything illegal, or contemptable, and the town doesn't seem to be clamoring for their removal.

So realy at this point she seems to have just been eating who ever she wants, for what ever reason.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:27 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:[quote="CarnivorousVixen]

I really like that load coat idea, but the Okusagi scientists may or may not be as bad as the regular Okusagi, so I don't think Chocola would eat one, especially after eating so many of them already. I can see her giving him a tit job for it...[/quote]

Well considering she digested the guy who did everything she asked anyway, I hadn't really put anything past Chocola's Morals.

I mean for all Chocola knows so far, is that the Okusagi, are an impetant self apointed police force. Aside from a weak and dumb member of the group attacking her in Nicks home, they haven't shown them selves to be doing anything illegal, or contemptable, and the town doesn't seem to be clamoring for their removal.

So realy at this point she seems to have just been eating who ever she wants, for what ever reason.[/quote]

Thats kind of going unessacarily deep into it, the story is in as much devlopment as everything else
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game