Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola Adventure Episode 1

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:20 am

Ah, bummer. Good luck getting your machine back together, or properly replacing it!
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby neversurrender21 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:30 pm

DAMN YOU FAULTY ELECTRONICS
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby F1reDem0n » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Have you gotten your computer back up and running against? Any progress on the game so far?
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:42 pm

F1reDem0n wrote:Have you gotten your computer back up and running against? Any progress on the game so far?

I have money for a new computer I'm just waiting until after Thanksgiving to try to find one on sale
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:08 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
F1reDem0n wrote:Have you gotten your computer back up and running against? Any progress on the game so far?

I have money for a new computer I'm just waiting until after Thanksgiving to try to find one on sale

You know black Friday is a Scam right?

Most stores just hike the prices of their Merch JUST before black friday so on Black Friday they can sell them at the Normal price but claim huge discounts.

If they could turn so much profit from 25-50% off prices in one day as to make the store solvent for a year, they would charge that much all year round.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

Most stores just hike the prices of their Merch JUST before black friday so on Black Friday they can sell them at the Normal price but claim huge discounts.

If they could turn so much profit from 25-50% off prices in one day as to make the store solvent for a year, they would charge that much all year round.

I dunno, I mean last year I got a phone that was on sale for $20 and it works fine, its even powerful enough to play Dreamcast games
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:43 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:

I worked in retail, and most stores are making pure profit of all sales after MAY 15th. This is due to the already high markup on merchandise's retail value by the manufacturers.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 pm

I dunno I mean there is a computer I already sorta have my eye on so we'll see
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Good luck on getting it.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Thagrahn wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

I worked in retail, and most stores are making pure profit of all sales after MAY 15th. This is due to the already high markup on merchandise's retail value by the manufacturers.

I am awear of this. Thats why I say the whole thing is a scam. They charge their regular price, on Black Friday, while acting like its at a large discount for a one day Extreme volume of sales boost. Acting the pauper, with Black Friday being "That day where they get out of the Red" is just that. An act.

I worked retail too.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Do people still not know about Cyber Monday?
Talon13
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:18 am

Talon13 wrote:Do people still not know about Cyber Monday?

Everyone knows about cyber monday. It opperates under the same rules as Black Friday. Mostly a scam, with a small number of actuall deals. Basically anything people should be expected to recognize the price for.

Like if a 1070 went on sale, it would have to be less then $400 otherwise people would realise that it wasn't actually getting a real discounted price.

Though Cyber Monday does have a better track record because the customers are more savvy.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:34 pm

Is game downloadable or do I need to become patron to play?
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:Is game downloadable or do I need to become patron to play?

It'll be free and downloadable for everyone once I finish it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:32 am

Sorry for your comp troubles, and hope you get a great deal on the new one!

I just played your demo last month, and holy moly it was good! Definitely anticipating the finished game!
Will there be more random encounters? In the demo there were just the rats as far as random~ish/avoidable encounters went, with the bunnies being plot encounters. Also, does the rainbow bunnies do anything or just fun to collect?
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:59 am

BigPapaUsagi wrote:Sorry for your comp troubles, and hope you get a great deal on the new one!

I just played your demo last month, and holy moly it was good! Definitely anticipating the finished game!
Will there be more random encounters? In the demo there were just the rats as far as random~ish/avoidable encounters went, with the bunnies being plot encounters. Also, does the rainbow bunnies do anything or just fun to collect?

Thanks~ I've never been a fan of random encounters, I prefer the enemies able to be seen, though there may be some part where I'll find random encounters fitting. The rainbow bunnies will do something in later releases~ In the demo they're just to collect though
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:22 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Thanks~ I've never been a fan of random encounters, I prefer the enemies able to be seen, though there may be some part where I'll find random encounters fitting. The rainbow bunnies will do something in later releases~ In the demo they're just to collect though

I was thinking less pop out of nowhere random, and more random as in avoidable/respawn/not to advance the plot type random. Basically for those of us who feel a need to level up before tackling a boss. Think I worded that better this time.

Will Chocola get to vore anyone not an enemy?
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby MegaMewtwoX3 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Are you gonna add weight gain to the game?
MegaMewtwoX3
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:35 am

BigPapaUsagi wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Thanks~ I've never been a fan of random encounters, I prefer the enemies able to be seen, though there may be some part where I'll find random encounters fitting. The rainbow bunnies will do something in later releases~ In the demo they're just to collect though

I was thinking less pop out of nowhere random, and more random as in avoidable/respawn/not to advance the plot type random. Basically for those of us who feel a need to level up before tackling a boss. Think I worded that better this time.

Will Chocola get to vore anyone not an enemy?

Oh yeah there will be those kinds of enemies. And she will be able to eat non enemies at certain points
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:36 am

MegaMewtwoX3 wrote:Are you gonna add weight gain to the game?

I've been brainstorming a weight gain scene for Episode 1 actually
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game