Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:26 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Hold shift to run :3

Considering I've played games where shift=run I just feel silly.

I didn't know shift was a run button either for a while when I first started out x3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Since epsiode 2 won't be out for a long while, I might make a small game on the side where you can do stuff around the boat.. playing as either Chocola or yourself, one of the two
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deatheater87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:34 am

Any idea what's causing this? https://gyazo.com/6dca3960bf88f069f66acf161e7aa724 ? If it's closed due to the phone call, which leads to that bike ride, then I might have found a glitch.
deatheater87
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:43 am

deatheater87 wrote:Any idea what's causing this? https://gyazo.com/6dca3960bf88f069f66acf161e7aa724 ? If it's closed due to the phone call, which leads to that bike ride, then I might have found a glitch.

Did you use the phone in the inventory?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deatheater87 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:47 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
deatheater87 wrote:Any idea what's causing this? https://gyazo.com/6dca3960bf88f069f66acf161e7aa724 ? If it's closed due to the phone call, which leads to that bike ride, then I might have found a glitch.

Yeah, even though I already went through the whole bit.

Nice note to self, don't try speeding though the menu when you are half awake
deatheater87
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:08 am

deatheater87 wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

Yeah, even though I already went through the whole bit.

Nice note to self, don't try speeding though the menu when you are half awake

That was a mistake, I meant to take the phone function out. I removed it in later updates
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 am

Heh. It's a good little game, I had fun playin' it. Chocola's pretty darn cute, and she makes a good little pred.

I'm not quite inta gurgles, but I enjoyed the scenes anyways. I'm particularly fond of the UB scene. :P And particularly glad it wasn't "fatal"...

If you're still lookin' for suggestions, aside from secondin' the general requests for more UB, personally I'd like ta see more non-gurgly stuff, like "Eh, relax, you'll be fine in there~". And, like someone else suggested, a followup on the one bunny you UB'd... birthin' her at some point, or givin' her brothers and sisters by UBin' more people?

Aside from all that, I do have one possible bug ta report...
Spoiler: show
When I was in the temple as Pandora, I lit one of the torches prematurely before I went and read the slate with the solution. Ended up gettin' the colors wrong... and either I was bad at looking or there wasn't any way to reset the torches.
Had ta load an earlier save.

All in all, I quite enjoyed it, and look forward ta seein' Episode 2 whenever it comes out. :3
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 am

Loved episode 1! think i did all that i could in it
deman
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:49 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:Heh. It's a good little game, I had fun playin' it. Chocola's pretty darn cute, and she makes a good little pred.

I'm not quite inta gurgles, but I enjoyed the scenes anyways. I'm particularly fond of the UB scene. :P And particularly glad it wasn't "fatal"...

If you're still lookin' for suggestions, aside from secondin' the general requests for more UB, personally I'd like ta see more non-gurgly stuff, like "Eh, relax, you'll be fine in there~". And, like someone else suggested, a followup on the one bunny you UB'd... birthin' her at some point, or givin' her brothers and sisters by UBin' more people?

Aside from all that, I do have one possible bug ta report...
When I was in the temple as Pandora, I lit one of the torches prematurely before I went and read the slate with the solution. Ended up gettin' the colors wrong... and either I was bad at looking or there wasn't any way to reset the torches.
Had ta load an earlier save.

All in all, I quite enjoyed it, and look forward ta seein' Episode 2 whenever it comes out. :3

If you grab another fire color, you can replace the color of a lit torch :3

I'll keep non fatal in mind, I don't see why I couldn't add a few non fatal scenes sure :3 Still pondering the UB pregnancy thing, if I can think of a good way to make it work than I might :3

Thanks for playin` ~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:51 pm

deman wrote:Loved episode 1! think i did all that i could in it

Yay~ Glad you enjoyed~

Once you get the reward from Mischa on the boat, that's when you know you've done everything :3 Well also going into Chocola's room on the boat x3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:15 pm

Ya know, i remember piecing the old Vore Night game apart because i was curious... And it turns out their character animations were done by battle animations! Thats a neat trick, maybe you can use such an idea for visible vore scenes. Instead of a fade out and gulping sounds.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Ya know, i remember piecing the old Vore Night game apart because i was curious... And it turns out their character animations were done by battle animations! Thats a neat trick, maybe you can use such an idea for visible vore scenes. Instead of a fade out and gulping sounds.

That's a pretty decent idea, I'll play around with it and see if I can make anything that works good
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Finished the game last night, very good! If I have only one complaint, it's that there wasn't a topless fat Chocola sprite I could take into the big cum bath! I highly reccemend adding such to the next game!xD

It also was a smidge upsetting that I gotta wait till the next game to use the butt slam move on anyone good (I did anal vore up the gold monster bunny though).
Since it seems like butt slam's a one hit ko move, how will you handle it for boss battles? Like, if an opponent's too fat she can't use the move on them? Could fat Chocola butt slam larger opponents?

I like how each event was unique, like how every time Chocola wound up in someone's gut you had to do something different from pushing a cookie around or tapping z a lot or engaging in a proper boss battle. Over all you did an amazing job of providing variety in the challenges for such a short game I thought.

I also like how it expanded Buntopia so much, since your time there was so short in the demo. I imagine you're gonna use a lot of the content from the Bunboro part of the demo for episode two, which means maybe I can finally play through that haunted house part it skipped over and finally answer the question of if Chocola can vore ghosts!

Finally, because the completionist in me *must* know, how many power ups were in the game? I bought five ST enhancing carrot creams at the Carron shop, I think there was another three from one of the vore bunnies, three of some attack point boosting cream from another vore bunny probably, and that carrot at the end of the vore bunny quest that boosted a lot of stats.

How many micros were there (not counting the five for Sarah's mom)? I found nine.

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Since epsiode 2 won't be out for a long while, I might make a small game on the side where you can do stuff around the boat.. playing as either Chocola or yourself, one of the two

Oh yes, please! Especially if you could add some sort of mermaid preds and/or prey! I have a pretty strong fetish for various aquatic themed monster girls.

There's this game called Cuphead out now apparently, I haven't played it but I've seen some fanart of this one character, probably a boss character, who's a giantess mermaid with octopus hair (dead octopus hat?), who's pretty hot. Maybe you could include your own giant sea monster who vores Chocola?
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:25 pm

BigPapaUsagi wrote:Finished the game last night, very good! If I have only one complaint, it's that there wasn't a topless fat Chocola sprite I could take into the big cum bath! I highly reccemend adding such to the next game!xD

It also was a smidge upsetting that I gotta wait till the next game to use the butt slam move on anyone good (I did anal vore up the gold monster bunny though).
Since it seems like butt slam's a one hit ko move, how will you handle it for boss battles? Like, if an opponent's too fat she can't use the move on them? Could fat Chocola butt slam larger opponents?

I like how each event was unique, like how every time Chocola wound up in someone's gut you had to do something different from pushing a cookie around or tapping z a lot or engaging in a proper boss battle. Over all you did an amazing job of providing variety in the challenges for such a short game I thought.

I also like how it expanded Buntopia so much, since your time there was so short in the demo. I imagine you're gonna use a lot of the content from the Bunboro part of the demo for episode two, which means maybe I can finally play through that haunted house part it skipped over and finally answer the question of if Chocola can vore ghosts!

Finally, because the completionist in me *must* know, how many power ups were in the game? I bought five ST enhancing carrot creams at the Carron shop, I think there was another three from one of the vore bunnies, three of some attack point boosting cream from another vore bunny probably, and that carrot at the end of the vore bunny quest that boosted a lot of stats.

How many micros were there (not counting the five for Sarah's mom)? I found nine.

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Since epsiode 2 won't be out for a long while, I might make a small game on the side where you can do stuff around the boat.. playing as either Chocola or yourself, one of the two

Oh yes, please! Especially if you could add some sort of mermaid preds and/or prey! I have a pretty strong fetish for various aquatic themed monster girls.

There's this game called Cuphead out now apparently, I haven't played it but I've seen some fanart of this one character, probably a boss character, who's a giantess mermaid with octopus hair (dead octopus hat?), who's pretty hot. Maybe you could include your own giant sea monster who vores Chocola?

I actually tried making a topless Chocola sprite, but I couldn't get a boob jiggling animation to look good so I just gave her top back, holding her boobs so tightly it limits the jiggles.

I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do with the butt slam move yet, I figure I'll figure it out as I got along which is what I do for most things anyways, it how I work best.

I tried for variety the best I could without overwhelming myself with development.. there's actually even more variety that didn't make it into the final game cause either I couldn't think of a way to make it fun enough or it was just too difficult to program right now, but I didn't develop these unused parts a lot so they might make it in later

And actually I'm rebuilding Bunboro from scratch, it's gonna look pretty different and different things are gonna happen. The demos I put out were basically just to show a little of what I capable of pretty much. It's still gonna have the same characters and is gonna be split up into compass directions still, with some parts resembling the original, but overall is gonna be pretty different mostly. I also didn't count the micros x3

I also actually didn't count the number of powerups and items, but when you find all the vore bunnies and buy all the powerups from the store, and get the three new attack moves, I think you should have every powerup in the game

I too love aquatic preds so I just might~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:52 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I actually tried making a topless Chocola sprite, but I couldn't get a boob jiggling animation to look good so I just gave her top back, holding her boobs so tightly it limits the jiggles.

Ah, yeah, at that size it's less a jiggle and more a boobquake, and that much motion on a small sprite could probably look weird I'm guessing.

I'm not too sure what I'm gonna do with the butt slam move yet, I figure I'll figure it out as I got along which is what I do for most things anyways, it how I work best.

I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I tried for variety the best I could without overwhelming myself with development.. there's actually even more variety that didn't make it into the final game cause either I couldn't think of a way to make it fun enough or it was just too difficult to program right now, but I didn't develop these unused parts a lot so they might make it in later

Interesting. Even the stuff that doesn't get used is helpful experience for later.

And actually I'm rebuilding Bunboro from scratch, it's gonna look pretty different and different things are gonna happen. The demos I put out were basically just to show a little of what I capable of pretty much. It's still gonna have the same characters and is gonna be split up into compass directions still, with some parts resembling the original, but overall is gonna be pretty different mostly. I also didn't count the micros x3

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work! I can't wait to see the new and improved Bunboro! Well I have to wait, but I don't want to!

I too love aquatic preds so I just might~

Yays! Any particular faves? Lately I've been getting into squid/octo/jellyfish girls myself (you know, tentacles~), but you can't go wrong with the classic dolphin or shark girls either.

Here's a random thought I just had, during the temple quest there was a room where you had to skate to get to a chest of something I think, sliding in one direction unti you hit a rock and then push off in another direction. Maybe there could be an iceberg level where you do something similar, but if you head off the wrong way you'll end up in a waiting pred's mouth?
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 am

BigPapaUsagi wrote:Yays! Any particular faves? Lately I've been getting into squid/octo/jellyfish girls myself (you know, tentacles~), but you can't go wrong with the classic dolphin or shark girls either.

Here's a random thought I just had, during the temple quest there was a room where you had to skate to get to a chest of something I think, sliding in one direction unti you hit a rock and then push off in another direction. Maybe there could be an iceberg level where you do something similar, but if you head off the wrong way you'll end up in a waiting pred's mouth?

Hmm... mermaids come to mind first, but let's see... hmm I actually never gave it much thought x3 So I'm not too sure o3o

It's a nice idea~ But the boat won't be passing and icy areas, Bunboro isn't too terrible far from Buntopia :3 But could always happen in the next episode :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Hmm... mermaids come to mind first, but let's see... hmm I actually never gave it much thought x3 So I'm not too sure o3o

It's a nice idea~ But the boat won't be passing and icy areas, Bunboro isn't too terrible far from Buntopia :3 But could always happen in the next episode :3

You can never go wrong with mermaids! They are the gold standard of aquatic beauties for a reason, mmhm!

Didn't think so. Hard to come up with good ship location centered vore ideas outside mer-preds.
Vore themed shuffleboard? Vore buffet? Voring one of those mediocre magicians they always get for entertainment on cruise ships?
You'll think up some awesome scenarios for sure!
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 am

BigPapaUsagi wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Hmm... mermaids come to mind first, but let's see... hmm I actually never gave it much thought x3 So I'm not too sure o3o

You can never go wrong with mermaids! They are the gold standard of aquatic beauties for a reason, mmhm!

Didn't think so. Hard to come up with good ship location centered vore ideas outside mer-preds.
Vore themed shuffleboard? Vore buffet? Voring one of those mediocre magicians they always get for entertainment on cruise ships?
You'll think up some awesome scenarios for sure!

We'll see~ I don't intend to make it long at all, so I should try to come up with something real good
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
I'll keep non fatal in mind, I don't see why I couldn't add a few non fatal scenes sure :3 Still pondering the UB pregnancy thing, if I can think of a good way to make it work than I might :3

Thanks for playin` ~

I hope you do pursue the UB and then pregnancy idea. I don't know, but the idea of Choco's belly growing as she becomes heavier with pregnancy just seems lovely.

Also will you be bringing back Chubby Choco again? I like the idea of her being thicker~ I hope you do.

And on the topic of Choco being topless, weren't her boobs much bigger in the old Beta game you had? The one with the Sew rats nomming part? I swear they were, but maybe it's just me.
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:31 am

F1reDem0n wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:

Thanks for playin` ~

I hope you do pursue the UB and then pregnancy idea. I don't know, but the idea of Choco's belly growing as she becomes heavier with pregnancy just seems lovely.

Also will you be bringing back Chubby Choco again? I like the idea of her being thicker~ I hope you do.

And on the topic of Choco being topless, weren't her boobs much bigger in the old Beta game you had? The one with the Sew rats nomming part? I swear they were, but maybe it's just me.

[spoilerIf the player unlocked the fat potion in episode 1, then they'll probably be able to get in in episode 2. If not it'll probably be unlockable at some point in episode 1 then.][/spoiler] I think they were bigger, if I made them smaller it wasn't intentional
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game