Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 1: Bunny Beginnings Available Now

Postby Buggingbug8020 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:19 am

I'm having trouble with the maze. How do I get past it? Can somebody give me directions? I found a ladder at the top of it but I can't go up it.
Buggingbug8020
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:17 am

Buggingbug8020 wrote:I'm having trouble with the maze. How do I get past it? Can somebody give me directions? I found a ladder at the top of it but I can't go up it.

There's a button ya gotta push which starts a timer. I recommend taking a few minutes to memorize the path before hitting the button.

Managed to get through first try.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Jade86 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:09 pm

is there anywhere a cock vore Scene in the game ? i mean i played through it but maybe i missed something
Jade86
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Jade86 wrote:is there anywhere a cock vore Scene in the game ? i mean i played through it but maybe i missed something

There's no cock vore this time around
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Buggingbug8020 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:41 pm

So your herm mouse character isn't in the game? Darn, I was hopping that she'd be a unlock for doing all the side stuff. Is there any point to doing all the side stuff then?
Buggingbug8020
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Buggingbug8020 wrote:So your herm mouse character isn't in the game? Darn, I was hopping that she'd be a unlock for doing all the side stuff. Is there any point to doing all the side stuff then?

That character never really did anything for me so I'm probably not gonna use her again. There is small unlockable for doing everything though.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Buggingbug8020 wrote:I'm having trouble with the maze. How do I get past it? Can somebody give me directions? I found a ladder at the top of it but I can't go up it.

That ladder at the top was just left in by mistake. Also are you using the run button?
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:15 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
F1reDem0n wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:
I'll keep non fatal in mind, I don't see why I couldn't add a few non fatal scenes sure :3 Still pondering the UB pregnancy thing, if I can think of a good way to make it work than I might :3

Thanks for playin` ~

I hope you do pursue the UB and then pregnancy idea. I don't know, but the idea of Choco's belly growing as she becomes heavier with pregnancy just seems lovely.

Also will you be bringing back Chubby Choco again? I like the idea of her being thicker~ I hope you do.

And on the topic of Choco being topless, weren't her boobs much bigger in the old Beta game you had? The one with the Sew rats nomming part? I swear they were, but maybe it's just me.

[spoilerIf the player unlocked the fat potion in episode 1, then they'll probably be able to get in in episode 2. If not it'll probably be unlockable at some point in episode 1 then.][/spoiler] I think they were bigger, if I made them smaller it wasn't intentional

Looking forward to seeing Chubby Choco in EP2. <3 ^_^
Also I believe they were, but I didn't mean for it to come across as a complaint. Meant it as a observation. I hope her boobs will have grown back to their "normal" size in EP2. :3
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby dasno » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:09 am

Just beat the game and loved every bit of it~ cannot wait for chapter 2 :) also loved fat mode hope it is in episode 2
dasno
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:15 am

dasno wrote:Just beat the game and loved every bit of it~ cannot wait for chapter 2 :) also loved fat mode hope it is in episode 2

Thanks for playing! Happy you enjoyed it~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet932b4sk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Maybe I'm just really stupid or missing something, but where in the world is the green fire in the temple level? I've bombed the crack, gotten the rope, used all three of the tablets and gotten to the bonus room with all the money (which means I did the ice sliding puzzle), I've opened all but two of the rooms and explored all of those. The only two left unopened are the door in front of the torches and the door in front of the very first save point, but I assume that's the shortcut back out. I even had the (dumb) idea to try combining the blue and orange fires to make green or something. I feel like I've been up and down and sideways in the temple and not found the green fire.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:24 pm

TrainKay wrote:Maybe I'm just really stupid or missing something, but where in the world is the green fire in the temple level? I've bombed the crack, gotten the rope, used all three of the tablets and gotten to the bonus room with all the money (which means I did the ice sliding puzzle), I've opened all but two of the rooms and explored all of those. The only two left unopened are the door in front of the torches and the door in front of the very first save point, but I assume that's the shortcut back out. I even had the (dumb) idea to try combining the blue and orange fires to make green or something. I feel like I've been up and down and sideways in the temple and not found the green fire.

The green fire is in in the room in front of the two rocks, the one you can only get to from coming up from the basement. The room that leads to the green siwtches
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet932b4sk » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:49 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
TrainKay wrote:Maybe I'm just really stupid or missing something, but where in the world is the green fire in the temple level? I've bombed the crack, gotten the rope, used all three of the tablets and gotten to the bonus room with all the money (which means I did the ice sliding puzzle), I've opened all but two of the rooms and explored all of those. The only two left unopened are the door in front of the torches and the door in front of the very first save point, but I assume that's the shortcut back out. I even had the (dumb) idea to try combining the blue and orange fires to make green or something. I feel like I've been up and down and sideways in the temple and not found the green fire.

The green fire is in in the room in front of the two rocks, the one you can only get to from coming up from the basement. The room that leads to the green siwtches

Wow, I guess I really am stupid. I genuinely mistook it as just more grass/moss on the wall, I didn't see it moving. Teaches me to try and puzzle on no sleep, I guess.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:29 am

Played what I imagine was most of the game. I liked the vore scenes I got, but I had some gripes:
-Chocola's sprite is TOO short, there's no body and she just looks like a pair of walking breasts. I get that she's huge, but she's just too big in her overworld sprite.
-Too much grinding, especially if the player spends any excess money in the shops. (I quickly regretted buying healing items, since the money lost meant more grinding)
-Risk/reward is off in the rabbit fights. The white ones are easy and give pocket change, which is fine, but the black ones are MUCH harder without actually raising income much and the red ones give nearly jack diddly for being something that WILL one-shot you if RNG decides you missed your attack. The gold rabbits being a thing is pretty goofy, too, since they're pretty rare and don't really give nearly as much as the NPCs make it sound like you get.
-(OPINION ALERT) I didn't like any of the island, except for the queen at the end. Pixel hunts in games like these are no fun, and the red tablet shouldn't have been placed behind trees (save the obscure dig locations for rewards like money or something, come on). Plus, look at all the responses you got about people missing stuff, having no idea what to do, whatever, might be worth looking into. (Personal hiccups I had: finding the red tablet, figuring out what to do with the stick, figuring out how to light the braziers, figuring out that only the gray boulders can hold down switches, getting stuck on the extra ladder underground)
-No repeatable lewd scenes as far as I can tell.
-(OPINION ALERT) The events leading up to the fight with the centaur-whatever were a slog. Ran into it first not having the tazer nipples to which I had to deal with an excessively long fight that never went anywhere, after a bit I decided "hey this boss has too much health, I bet this is one of those fights you're supposed to lose!" as would be the norm in literally any other RPG, so I just wasted turns until I lost. HAHA WHOOPS I GUESS I SHOULD'VE GROUND FOR THE MONEY TO BUY SOME ELECTRIC PIERCINGS AT THE TOP OF AN EMPTY OFFICE BUILDING. HERE HAVE A CUTSCENE WHERE YOU GET TFED INTO A DILDO AND SHOVED INTO A CAT BUTT IN HD FULLSCREEN. Needless to say I was disappointed that even after gaining 5 levels and electric breast slamming every turn, I still had to empty my fully upgraded SP meter twice.
-(Mild opinion alert) Too much game, not enough lewd. Was pretty disappointed the fetish club was just a free healing location and eye candy to walk through, I guess I expected that Chocola would get access to a couple little repeatable minigames (WINKmaybeformoneyWINK)
-Too many of the main quests felt like sidequests. Collecting all those keys, finding the micros for the fox lady, the 5 or so hidden vore rabbit girls, the giant trade quest, eating 50 rabbits, etc. I literally thought all of those were going to be sidequests or that they'd be optional, but nope.

All in all, I played more than I thought I would, but I still quit after the island when I saw that I was 4000$ short of the boat ride, even after collecting every cent on the island. Hoping the second game will be better.
EDIT: I guess I have a side comment, too: 20K (discounted to 10) for a boat ride? Better be a luxury cruise, complete with free "food" I swear.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 am

Just finished playing through the new version and I gotta say. With the exceptions of the same characters being used, that was basically unrecognizable as any of the versions you've released thus far.

Definantly more complete then ever before, but I have to admit to being dissapointed that we will never see completions of the original beginnings.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:59 am

Anesthetic wrote:Just finished playing through the new version and I gotta say. With the exceptions of the same characters being used, that was basically unrecognizable as any of the versions you've released thus far.

Definantly more complete then ever before, but I have to admit to being dissapointed that we will never see completions of the original beginnings.

The story was in development as much as the game was
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Anesthetic wrote:Just finished playing through the new version and I gotta say. With the exceptions of the same characters being used, that was basically unrecognizable as any of the versions you've released thus far.

But although the beginning was different, a lot of other parts of the story are going to be pretty similar if not the same
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shirpickle » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:25 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I'm up for taking scene suggestions for episode 2. I want you all to enjoy my games as much as I do! I'm not taking character requests, but if you have any ideas for scenes involving Chocola, feel free to let me know

i know this is a bit of a long shot but if don't ask i wont know the answer. Would you deem it possible that there could be an optional side mission that starts off with Chocola drinking a shrinking potion and Kata attempting to eat/toy with Chocola?
Shirpickle
New to the forum

Postby BigPapaUsagi » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 am

This is a weird idea I'm just gonna throw out there - when Chocola gets eaten you have to do something to keep from getting digested from minigames to actual fighting in the gut, but when Chocola eats someone who doesn't want to be digested they don't really seem to struggle much. Any chance of having to battle an opponent after you've gobbled them all up? And what would that even be like? Press z to shake your gut and digest faster by sloshing your stomach juices around? And I don't know why but my brain took that and pictured Chocola in a belly dancer outfit for some reason so mmm...
BigPapaUsagi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skeiron » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Just got around to trying this out, and I must say I enjoyed it a lot :)
Many varied game play and mini-game sections and a good mix of both pred and prey scenes.
I had a lot of fun playing this. Looking forward to the next chapter!
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game