Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola vore RPG -real- Demo now available

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:16 pm

-Real- demo available on the first post
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:14 am

I think you set the player starting point somewhere where you had been testing the late parts of the game, as it starts you close to what I assume is the end of the demo.
Not a big problem, easily fixed, I imagine~ the game seems rather nice so far from what I've played (after setting it to what I think is what you meant to be the start point).

Edit: Oh, also, might just be an early content thing, but the villager walking around the item shop in Central Bunboro seems to swap between two different characters when walking/standing, respectively.
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:24 am

Daea wrote:I think you set the player starting point somewhere where you had been testing the late parts of the game, as it starts you close to what I assume is the end of the demo.
Not a big problem, easily fixed, I imagine~ the game seems rather nice so far from what I've played (after setting it to what I think is what you meant to be the start point).

Edit: Oh, also, might just be an early content thing, but the villager walking around the item shop in Central Bunboro seems to swap between two different characters when walking/standing, respectively.

Yeah, but stressful I didn't notice it until about an hour after I uploaded it... I uploaded a fixed version

And that sprite is just a placeholder :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:33 am

I thought so, just felt it couldn't hurt to point it out, anyway~
One more thing I noticed, in the East Bunboro item shop, the bunny on the right changes colors when you talk to them (when they turn around to face you), probably a bit easier of a fix there for later updates, but nothing game-breaking for the time being to bother with. =P
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:36 am

Daea wrote:I thought so, just felt it couldn't hurt to point it out, anyway~
One more thing I noticed, in the East Bunboro item shop, the bunny on the right changes colors when you talk to them (when they turn around to face you), probably a bit easier of a fix there for later updates, but nothing game-breaking for the time being to bother with. =P

Oops, using the old sprite sheet, forgot to replace them with the completed one. Thanks for the heads up :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:39 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Daea wrote:I thought so, just felt it couldn't hurt to point it out, anyway~

Oops, using the old sprite sheet, forgot to replace them with the completed one. Thanks for the heads up :3

O h wait I was thinking of the Pub x3 Yeah, I need to turn on direction fox for that bunny
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:50 am

..Okay seriously I've made 10 laps around the town and I cannot for the LIFE of me find anyone who knows anything about the wizardess.

The tunnel doesn't seem to work because I pop up stuck behind a rock-solid bush, and going near the dragon door breaks the map.

Guards won't let me pass, and Pip, who MAYBE is the one who knows, left town after I helped. And leaving Bunboro from the west, I can't find him.

Like..I don't get it, is it right in front of my face?
Monopolus
???

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:58 am

Monopolus wrote:..Okay seriously I've made 10 laps around the town and I cannot for the LIFE of me find anyone who knows anything about the wizardess.

The tunnel doesn't seem to work because I pop up stuck behind a rock-solid bush, and going near the dragon door breaks the map.

Guards won't let me pass, and Pip, who MAYBE is the one who knows, left town after I helped. And leaving Bunboro from the west, I can't find him.

Like..I don't get it, is it right in front of my face?

A lot of people seem to be having trouble with this, so think I'll make it easier in the final version, but for now, here;s a walkthrough for it

-Start game
-Go to town hall
-Talk to the pink bunny with the yellow shirt
-go in the upper left house and talk to the orange bunny inside
-go to the well
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:16 am

Small graphical glitches already mentioned and WIP sprites aside, the demo works perfectly well from start to finish~ remarkable work so far!
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:23 am

Daea wrote:Small graphical glitches already mentioned and WIP sprites aside, the demo works perfectly well from start to finish~ remarkable work so far!

Thanks for your feedback~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zxcfrtyuiop » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:05 am

I don't see any links for this game in the very first post on page 1 of this topic is it not up yet?
zxcfrtyuiop
Been posting for a bit

Postby juicefox » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:13 am

Just finished the demo and, I have to say, I'm very impressed. I loved the sprites: I thought they added a lot to the game and blended in very well with rest of the game's graphics. I also love how the player eats so many bunnies in pursuit of the bunny-eating witch. My only real problem was with the letter delivery sidequest. I delivered the love letter, I read the letter the questgiver left in his house, but I could not find the questgiver anywhere. Did he disappear from the game, or is he just very well hidden?

Edit: also, the witch's battle sprite didn't appear when I fought her at the end of the demo.
Last edited by juicefox on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
juicefox
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:14 am

zxcfrtyuiop wrote:I don't see any links for this game in the very first post on page 1 of this topic is it not up yet?
Need to fix a big bug
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:15 am

juicefox wrote:Just finished the demo and, I have to say, I'm very impressed. I loved the sprites: I thought they added a lot to the game and blended in very well with rest of the game's graphics. I also love how the player eats so many bunnies in pursuit of the bunny-eating witch. My only real problem was with the letter delivery sidequest. I delivered the love letter, I read the letter the questgiver left in his house, but I could not find the questgiver anywhere. Did he disappear from the game, or is he just very well hidden?

Thanks! And no that's no a glitch, he goes somewhere else to make the quest more challenging to finish, but can't find him in the demo :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:32 am

Link back up, hopefully there won't be any more big mistakes the require fixing right now... even when you think something is good, still check it, oi ~3~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:37 am

For the Easter Eggs, look for little things that are different than the others around it and push the action button while standing on them :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:48 am

juicefox wrote:Just finished the demo and, I have to say, I'm very impressed. I loved the sprites: I thought they added a lot to the game and blended in very well with rest of the game's graphics. I also love how the player eats so many bunnies in pursuit of the bunny-eating witch. My only real problem was with the letter delivery sidequest. I delivered the love letter, I read the letter the questgiver left in his house, but I could not find the questgiver anywhere. Did he disappear from the game, or is he just very well hidden?

Edit: also, the witch's battle sprite didn't appear when I fought her at the end of the demo.

Oh also, I haven't drawn her battle graphic yet x3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby juicefox » Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:54 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Thanks! And no that's no a glitch, he goes somewhere else to make the quest more challenging to finish, but can't find him in the demo :3

Oh, so you can't finish the quest in the demo, okay. That makes me want to see how the quest ends even more. I absolutely love this game and, if you find the time to continue it, I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
juicefox
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:04 am

juicefox wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Thanks! And no that's no a glitch, he goes somewhere else to make the quest more challenging to finish, but can't find him in the demo :3

Oh, so you can't finish the quest in the demo, okay. That makes me want to see how the quest ends even more. I absolutely love this game and, if you find the time to continue it, I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Thank ya! <3 I'm working on the game every day and hoping to have it complete and released early December
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:58 am

Nice... will try the updated version soon, must be nice ^_^
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game